Holla Forumsohemians

Hello fellow Holla Forumsohemians. Lets have a thread where we just talk about shit. Anything really, just shoot. Sick of the shitpost or why you no like pedo/gay threads. I'll start with why are you awake or intoxicated at this hour? Why did I just spend my rent on expensive liquor?

Also I just got a bunch of editing software and am eager to use it. Any of you lazy assholes with ideas and no skillz drop shit on me and I'll try my drunken best to make it happen.

I want to go on a killing spree, then kill myself.

Why?

I get the same feeling in crowds or when I'm surrounded by people who can't seem to look past their nose. You know, when a conversation devolves into a bunch of people trying to talk over eachother to collect the most forced laughs. RATATATATATTATATATATAT

I don't know, there isn't a real reason behind the urge. Just seems fun.

What's stopping you?

I gotta get a gun first and it's more like a dream I have, just bloody corpses everywhere. I am most definitely insane.

Guns are pretty cheap. Don't let your dreams be dreams. Just make sure you stream it.

Maybe one day. I wanna get even more insane, so my still sane self wont hold me back.

Sorting through comics, trying to decide if I should translate or not.

Sounds like you need to start punching yourself fight club style and see who is stronger. Maybe even try shooting yourself in the face to defeat the weaker one.

I need to lose 30 more pounds until I look in shape again. Thats after already losing 20 pounds since new years. What have I done?

Good idea, will try tomorrow.

Oh. And Ill be 28 in less then a month and Im still not married. At least im not a virgin. Plus im a man. So I have that.

I started smoking after 22 years to help me lose weight. What have I done?

Sounds like you've made progress and the year isn't yet halfway over. Shit, I do like 50 pushups and situps like once a week if that.

Makes the blood flow nigger. Keeps the government from using chemicals to control your brain and makes you skinny and attractive like pic related.

Eh, a little over half way over? Work harder faggot. Also, just a vibe, but does the term JNOR mean anything to you?

Good. I'd rather take my chances of dying from cancer in 30 years than dying alone and of a heart attack now.

JNor? No….no idea.

Heh, well if my hunch is wrong then never mind. Otherwise this is your old roommate, the one who didnt wear dresses.

Cancer is a myth made up to stop you from doing things like going in the sun or enjoying the most popular American past-time.

Well. None of my roommates wore dresses? So. I think your vibe is off.

Hah alright. I had a roommate about 2 years back who was 26. Guy apparently used to be a /fatguy/ who is now /fit/, so he was all into protein shakes, powder, and waking up before the sun to go work out. Brace for a greentext about dresses guy.

>I showed him Holla Forums, which was like a hidden eden back then before we had the Holla Forums takeover and all these shit pedo/gay/shitpost threads which I hope are good raiders or one dedicated shitposter with a VPN

I just landed a turd that smelt so revoltingly horrific, that even Satan himself would be digusted. Being constipated for 4 days didn't help… it had all that time to 'ripen'. Even Lord Saron would not have claimed that shit for himself, I'm telling you!