Do I even exist?

Do I even exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

survivorlibrary.com/library/firearms-saxon_kurt-the_four_winds_shotgun.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unironically kill yourself, faggot

Already tried, it's actually surprising difficult with the drug laws not allowing you to get the necessary cocktail you need.

is that something normies normally do for each other?

You'd assume a family member would call? Your significant other would notice?

For fuck's sake, user, are you a child?

Not sure if faggot or attention whore, go back to halfchan please.

u ok op?

Too risky. I need to be 100% sure. There have been issues with people surviving falls, sometimes getting caught on things on the way down, sometimes simply breaking every bones in their body.

If you wanted to kill yourself, and there was a small chance you might end up as a vegetable, would you risk it?

gaynigger

you could also just attach a rope and weight around your legs and ziptie your hands or some shit and jump into water. chances of you actually being able to unfuck your shit in time if you set up properly are nil
added bonus apparently drowning is shit at first but becomes euphoric *tips waterlogged lungs*

>>>/suicide/
or survivorlibrary.com/library/firearms-saxon_kurt-the_four_winds_shotgun.pdf
or four winds shotgun on non pdf terms

but seriously, facebook is shit. people only care about their likes on their and the ones who use it are polluted as fuck. call the first person who comes to mind then do your thing, good luck faggot

Only my mom would do that tbh

Wow what a fucking edgelord, kys you edgy faggot

Well, I don't want to kill myself, but virtually every method of suicide has potential to not be successful. Hell, even putting a shotgun in your mouth and firing a round in to your head isn't foolproof. I remember hearing a story about how some asshole who was running from the police put a pistol to his temple and pulled the trigger, but all he did was end up severing the stems of his eyes, so he ended up blind and in jail.

If you're actually a suicidal faggot, you're probably not worried about the minimal chance of surviving, and you're more concerned that whatever your chosen method of suicide will bring what you perceive to be the sweet release of death.

Gotta chain methods, nigga.

Could you survive a 20 story fall? Not likely, but maybe.

Could you survive a massive heroin overdose with no tolerance? Not likely, but maybe.

Could you survive a shotgun blast to the brain through your mouth? Not likely, but maybe.

But could you survive a massive heroin overdose, sitting on the edge of the roof of a 20 story building and eating a mouthful of buckshot while launching yourself off the edge? Ain't happening. Plus that'd be a pretty hardcore way to go.

Maybe your friends are cool and they quit using FB before you did.

You do have a point.

Facebook frog strikes again!

Well that was pretty fucking creative. I don't plan on offing myself now or ever, but if I do, I'll have to keep this in the back of my mind.

>>>/r9k/

and stay there

I do, but do you?

Let's be honest.

This. I've always imagined ingesting a fuck ton of pills, tying my legs there so I can't puss out and tying my neck to a pole to break my neck as the train goes past. Not as extensive but I think it could work. (No large buildings within 4 hours of here)

Fecebook probably only sent the status change to two "Likes", and they were probably both click-farmers in India or Egypt.

Method 7: Emotionally Disturbing Piano Wire Beheading

You will need

• Superglue
• Piano wire
• Jaunty Hat (Jauntiness is a must)

Find a very tall building, overlooking a public place. Stand at its summit with lots of piano wire.

Attach one end of a piece of piano wire 5 meters short of the ground to your ankles. Secure the other end to the building.

Place your head in a noose made from another length of piano wire that is 6 meters short of the ground. Secure the other end to the top of the building.

Glue the hat and your chosen hand to your head. You wouldn't want to lose your hat.

Jump!

The result: at 6 meters from the ground, the piano wire noose around your neck will tighten and slice your head off. Your head will, however, not fall because it is stuck to your hand. You will be found dangling upside down with your head stuck to your hand spraying everyone in a 5 meter radius with your bodily fluids. Your Jaunty Hat will have to be taken from your cold dead hands.

Detoxing from fb.

>not wanting to become a true American.