Little things that make you hate life

OP, do you pee in the shower?

i can't wait to take a job in your country that pays 6 figures and knock up an american woman who only cares about money because you're too much of a pussy to

see you soon, kiddo.

Of course.

Just kill me.

Why do women actually want penises?

Se dig snart

This
It's the worst,I have to take a few steps back and spray

Shampoo is a jewish scam anyway. My hair does fine without it.

My penis.

are you blind, user?

It's okay to have a small penis. Nobody will ever see it anyway and small dicks have access to a wider variety of onaholes, as well as real loli vaginas.

At least you don't have to be abruptly woken up when your dick skims cold toilet water.

I have dry eyes when I wake up and don't put my eye drops in until after I pee.

this is me

try to finish pooping first

oh. still amazed at your pissing prowess. I'm practically blind until I put my glasses on but I've never hit the lightbulb.

That is true but instead of that, when I need to pee during a poop it ends up going through the space between the toilet and the seat and getting all over the floor and sometimes my feet.

Goddamn,we just can't win.

OP
this thread

It was only once and I actually slipped mid pee. It was also a very explosive pee as I had drank quite a bit the night before.

epic BAIT!

Wax it,post pictures

pegym, google it

motherfucker if I wanted to talk about how the bus driver is distantly related to you, or about how the coffee in the breakroom is two days old, or how your son's best friend's older brother got an ugly haircut I'd wear a shirt that said "Tell me all your inane stories and trivia about your life"

Who the fuck doesn't?

Sit down, or piss in the tub.
That's what I do.

siq burn

How can you sit and pee with morning wood? There's no room for penis.

The fuck do you know English? Go teach English and earn some money instead of shit posting.