Monkey Paw Thread

I wish that Valve would start making video games again and finally give us Half Life 3.

Attached: monkeys paw.jpg (512x384, 27.43K)

I wish that OP would go back to cuckchan

I wish valve would make Left for Dead 3. I'm sick of playing 1 and 2, I've played them to death ;^) I want something new Gabe you fat fuck Kike, you're almost as bad as the Holla Forums admin Mark.

They only make Card Games oh wait.

i wish i was a little girl and say happy and nice things to anons!

You get raped and murdered by an old fat pedo.

is he a Holla Forums pedo or jew/pol/ pedo?

I want Steam to die in the following years.

They make L4D3 but all of the zombies are lootbox unlocks.

I want sex minigames to make a comeback in God of War

Attached: tumblr_p5ntwtUoAp1wzn1d6o2_400.gif (300x498, 2.37M)

I wish for a new Bully.

Quads confirm steam will die in the following years.
Question is what will replace it? GOG?

Just a plain old pedo.

They're all gay now.

It's all family friendly now, Kratos a pussywhipped faggot now.

They're all interracial cuckold shit.

The entire game is Bully Online™ and if you dare to punch a female or black character you're instantly banned and charged $50 to unlock the account.

Half life 3 comes out, but it's community-made

It dies and Origin takes over instead.

And also VR exclusive

I wish for a new imperialism game.

Attached: imperialismII.jpg (452x500, 66.55K)

I wish for java to release the source code for BLOOD

it's released and noone does anything with it. if you want your source port then you have to do it yourself.

I wish for (old, good) Obsidian to make a new Fallout game with the polish of 4 but an actual RPG

Attached: 02cc9f0f54be367d77f147659176233fadecd694eaa03e12a3a0fa1a004d65ed.jpg (438x400, 120.81K)

It's a complete flop and the industry uses it as an example for why "gamers don't want hardcore games anymore".

He does but he tells them all to come here.

It's excessively short and no modders make expansions and not even DLC is released.

I don't care, at least we have it to play. Call me shortsighted but we're now good for about 10 years if you take new vegas and its modding scene as any indication.

Seriously, why do people promote this site there?All it does is bring the cancer here

I wish for java to release the source code of BLOOD and someone makes a source port for it

It's now called deconolization and you have to give up your empire to communist groups. First mission is to cut Rhodesia off from any support.

It's "localized" to the modern day and all problematic references to cults and excessive violence is removed. If you want it one-to-one, you're going to have to mod all that shit back in yourself because all the purists refuse to touch it.

I wish for atari to release the source code for blood and someone makes a source port for it, untouched.

In other words, Troy Fall of a City

Attached: gay nigger faggots from troy.webm (320x180, 2.26M)

Go to bed Gaben.

Attached: Gaben smug.jpg (1280x720, 63.15K)

Brutal Blood comes out the next day.

Why do you have that saved?

Attached: What!.jpg (416x320, 30.48K)

I wish for a hyper-realistic WW2 flight sim with a lifesize map of continental Europe and autistically accurate flight models.

To remind people of the depths BBC is willing to sink itself to promote their agenda.

You can only play as the allied powers, there are no dogfights in the game, all missions are to bomb enemy supply lines.

The lifesize maps of continental Europe also portrays the deportation and genocide of six billion jews in extreme, poignant detail. For every hour of flight sim gameplay, you get two of cutscenes about the shoah.

Sure thing louis ck

Riiight…

Attached: I want to fuck that.png (255x391, 183.12K)

Granted, but it gets overhyped even for what it is, influences the industry even worse than HL2 or any other 'influential' title released before with a new cancer surpassing e-sports or cinematic shit, and as billions of ultra normalfags who've never played videogames before rush to play the game, Steam outbuys any competition and stops piracy, completely taking out any competition while gaming in general moves away from another crash.

Headtracking and joysticks aren't compatible, you have to play it with the arrow keys. Also there is a constant one second delay of deliberate nontoggleable input lag.

I want a game that plays exactly like Kingdom Hearts II with more depth to the gameplay and without Nomura's autism.

Attached: fuck me.png (154x211, 58.94K)

why would anyone want sequels to shitty games?

i wish for a wario world 2

Attached: 1515862260915.gif (560x582, 45.26K)

Shhh, Half-Life is based now, don't break the post-contrarianism

Half-Life and Opposing Force have always been good games and Half-Life 2 has always been bad.

You clearly are not up on the current consensus. Right now Holla Forums likes Half Life 1 and hates 2. They'll swap again in a bit once the opinion becomes more popular.

This.

Attached: 1.jpg (300x168, 2.91K)

Wish granted, but it has motion controls.

Now this: Nintendo makes Metroid 5.

Gets released, but only to Graf Zahl.

Attached: THE_GRAF_COMMUNITY_FPS_Edition.png (214x376, 35.13K)

We've always been at war with Eastasia and they shall suffer under the wrath of us and our based allies Eurasia.

I wish to be fastest in my class.

Attached: monkey.png (1280x1442, 190.83K)

Congrats, you now jizz in under twenty seconds and the entire class knows

I wish I was castrated by hot teeange girl.

I want cryptocurrency to implode and be able to afford a video card again

I wish that Valve would go bankrupt.

Granted, it's a buy2complete the game

Granted, Disney or EA buys them.

what if you were a nullboy owo

I wish Midna would become real, fall madly in love with me and not grow a penis.

Attached: midna_by_zeronis-d7hfl4u.jpg (782x1022, 163.63K)

Oh god.

I wish for an Ace Combat 3 remake with VR support and binaural 3D audio.

bump

Why don't you leave?