Mechwarrior living legends: qt girls edition

clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
I was playing with the tank with 3 flame throwers and medium/heavy mechs always fucking panic when they see flames.

Other urls found in this thread:

clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
ebihime.itch.io/sweetest-monster
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Raven Prime.

Joystick support

Western artists should be banned from drawing females.

Clan Elementals are not fit, they are genetically engineered to be like that.
They are not meant to get your dick hard, they are meant to be stupid stronk and to pilot the Elemental battle armor.

I could give less of a fuck what the shitty lore explanation is, this is a setting where bipedal mechs are the dominant machine of war, might as well throw any pretense at realism out the window, they look fucking gross and the artist is shit.

Remember to shoot the cancer that is batuta on sight, regardless of teams.

Right, but the goal was not to draw a fit grill, but to draw a muscle monster who may or may not be intellectually impaired.

I get that, but you already have female mech pilots wearing skimpy outfits, or no outfits at all, so why turn Elemental girls into roid monsters? You could have just as easily proportioned them correctly to give the impression of height and muscle mass without turning them into steroid abusers.

Except the lore is the actual point there, not the titilation. It's about a genetic monstrosity made to be TUFF as nails, being visually appealing would ruin that.

Legit question for Mech fans, especially in the Mechwarrior universe:
What's the reason for mechs? Lorewise, that is.

Compared to tanks, Mech are far more complicated and feature many more weaknesses for no real reason since they accomplish the same goal: hauling and using big ass weapons across long distances of inhospitable terrain.
So why take the effort of developing and manufactoring mechs when tanks would do just fine if not only better?

I get it in games like Lost Planet because Akrid are gigantic monsters that need a very mobile unit that can fight against them on equal footing and a tank would be almost a sitting duck for them.
Is there something similar to the Akrids in Mechwarrior? Something that required humanity to invent and use mechs? Because otherwise I get the idea that mechs would lose against tanks both in stand up fights but also for economic and logistic reasons.

This isn't to say I don't like them, mechs are surely more cool than tanks all the time (and tanks are already pretty cool) and it's not like you need an actual reason to have mechs in a game other than "because it's fun".
But still, I'd like to know if there was ever a reason or a pressing need in the lore that spur the invention of Mechs.

Then it fails. If I wanted to look at butch dykes I'd go visit an university campus.

The games don't really do a good job of representing the why mechs are so dominant. They're portrayed as these slow and lumbering tanks on legs that only dominate because they have more hitpoints than the tanks.

In the tabletop a mech is basically a reactor on legs. During combat it starts getting so hot the armor turns white from heat, and all the while it's buzzing around like a hornet, jumpjets flaring and getting into the thick of the action.

Hell, the Atlas is so potent thanks to its artificial muscles that it can lift up any other mech and toss it like a potato sack.

Ayyy someone remade the thread

I regularly take potshots at him now when I have the unfortunate luck to be on his team.

I don't know. I think some smartass just got the bright idea to slap weapons to a industrial machine and call it a day. I'd imagine that those mechs were originally supposed to work as multi-purpose industrial machines for colony-worlds.

Don't bully Atlas.

From what I remember the Mackie was introduced as a tank hunter to counter the then dominant Merkava mkVI tank. Mechs at the time were at the time the only mobile platform capable of mounting a PPC while maintaining a similar if not situationally greater amount of mobility to a tank. Tank mounted PPCs wouldn't come till 2 centuries later by which time Mechs would already be established as the dominant force on the battle field.

Why women then?

Because of the clan "trueborn" system, they take genetic material from a male and a female warrior, stuff it in some tubes and out comes a new warrior.
This applies to all warriors of the clan cultures, so they need male and female elementals.
Also they can still reproduce normally, but that is looked down upon as "Freebirths"

Can we have some more images of cute girls on top of mechs?
I'm looking for one in particular that was a cute loli on top of her mech in a desolate wasteland.

Not everything has to be about boner potential, user.

What does estrogen have to do with this? The idea is to keep dimorphism and heterosexuality being factors in reproduction with all the (SciFi) benefits of in-vitro cultivation.

You're seriously defending muh strong womyn that need no man tier bullshit?

I bet you're excited for the HBS Battletech turd as well.

Homosexuals are not welcome here.

Why make female Elementals other than for the purpose of breeding more Elementals? They're always going to be inferior to their male counterparts. If the Clans weren't stuck in a politically correct hellhole of a universe their forces (and the forces of the Inner Core too) would consists solely of men. PC tends to die a swift death in the face of actual challenge.

You know what I meant.

What? do you want to mix the "genetic material" of 2 men? That is ultra gay, literally touching balls.
You massive homo.

Above quote shows that men and women react very differently to stressful situations (in this context, combat). Even if you were to eliminate all the inherent reasons why female bodies cannot tolerate physical abuse for prolonged periods of time without suffering permanent and debilitating damage, and managed to bring their skeleton and musculature to male standards you'd still have to completely rewire their brains to promote the kind of aggression that comes naturally to men.

If you're already going through so much effort for no apparent point at all you might as well turn them into men anyway.

Anyone knows if they plan to add more mechs? melee? god forbid, performance optimization?

From the Clan Jade Wolf website

I wouldn't hold my breath for melee combat, but basically yes.

This is a setting where FTL transport is possible and countless planets are settled. Why does ground combat exist at all? Why aren't almost all military engagements in space?

Because you eventually want to take a planet, and to do that you need ground forces.

Ships don't have energy shields and no matter what kind of weapons they might wield ground defenses will always be able to use a bigger gun. Also, military ships equipped with FTL drives are rare and no one wants to risk them.

Another reasons they don't fight in space is that they don't know how to make FTL engines anymore, and there are agreements in place that FTL ships are not to be attacked.

For the same reason they aren't raping mechs with missiles from kilometers away. Their sensor and aiming technology is shit.

Because they tried the whole all out warfare thing and it nearly totally fucked everything by bombing everything back to the stone age, depending on the time period, mechs are relatively rare, Dropships even more so.
All fighting is mostly about who gets to conquer a planet/factory/whatever since they don't dare do any damage to said planets/factories whatever since they can not replicate the tech.
it is only around the 3030-3050 period that they manage to recover information on how to replicate the tech. After that, the period between the clan invasions and the Word of Blake jihad, everything is slowly returning to "normal" fighting since they can now replace said factories and all that.
And the WoB Jihad sees a return to said total warfare but fuck the WoB Jihad era, it is bad and people should feel bad for liking WoB.

You just answered your own question, they are made so breeding is possible. Possibly, breeding male Elementals with regular women genetic material would result in a lesser specimen.

And even if they are worse than their male counterpart, they are likely to still be better than everyone else and since they are around, might as well pull their own weight and actually fight too.

No, I really don't. The text in that image doesn't even mention gender at all and it doesn't seem to be the story of a named character, just a generic Elemental life.
In no side can there be seen "srong womyn that needs no man", they still fight along side and equal to males and they hold the same importance for reproduction.

Just because your dick is offended by their appearance, that doesn't make it a particularly bad part of the fiction.

It bears mentioning that the Inner Sphere went through war after war that only ever stopped because they basically ran out of people to fight the war with.

And there is a ban on using nukes because they want to keep the planets inhabitable.

This isn't a place with mature tastes for mature audience such as yourself. Reddit has all the bara you could ever ask for.

And they go and waste that perfect womb by letting it get killed in battle why exactly?

You obviously have no understanding of why saner societies don't let women fight in wars. How do you think a given people replace the loses incurred during a conflict? The more women dead the lesser the rate of population growth.

It is a shit part of the fiction though. Most Battletech lore is pants-on-head retarded, and doubly so for anything Clan related.

You do realize we are talking not just about SciFi here but hulking genetic abominations that are pretty much crafted and bred for war, right?
Why would you expect such organisms to still produce estrogen at all, especially when oxytocin isn't needed (they do no nurturing after all)
Even if they aren't as strong as the male counterpart, a female is still required for proper reproduction and they are still far better than the rest.

I though I was autistic for wondering why mechs became dominant but you out-autisted me…

Because people don't live in space and resources are sparse there too. Battles are fought over something, not just for the hell of it, and it doesn't make sense to have a massive space fight for a single asteroid field but it does make sense to have a fight over ownership of an entire planet, all the minerals and chemicals stored in it as well as the wildlife and the ability to have a safe harbour.

Also, logistics. Space has no gravity or temperature. To keep both running, a spaceship or spacestation must expend resources\energy. Meanwhile, if you settled in a good planet, the atmosphere and it's large mass would do it for you.
Also more space for farms, cattle, hunting etc for food, and storage space.

The kind of modifications required to get them to that level would make child bearing all but impossible.

Look, I don't even give a shit, we both know the only reason there's female Elementals is that Battletech is a leftist shilling turd and has been for decades. Everything outside the mech fights is worthless trash no one gives a flying fuck about.

Yeah, poor you, getting all flustered when someone applies realism to something you don't like. Those poor, oppressed fictional women, our equals in every way, but don't you dare sexualize them!

It's almost like you're too stupid to realize minerals can and do exist outside of planets, and in abundance too.

You obviously have a very selective idea of what ought to be realistic or not, mostly ideologically based apparently.

They could probably scrape a blood splatter and still do the same process, or just collect a genetic sample before they go to battle and that's the only thing resembling a sex life they'll ever have..

Ever considered that maybe that's why they grow people in tubes now? So they can mobilize all their population into the army and not have a woman incredibly hampered for 9 months?
With that kind of technology, they could make an army of 1000 soldiers out of 1 woman, they'd just be too genetically identical and vulnerable to the same things, but they'd still be possible.

Next patch is supposed to be air patch, making flying and landing better. Next mech in line to be added is Cauldron Born and there's some early Kodiak prototype.

So, again, why bother with them when they could just take as many samples from one donor as they want? It doesn't make any fucking sense either way. If their technology is so advanced they've managed to create iron wombs they can very easily determine the ratio of male to females of any given batch of fetuses. If they're so advanced they don't even need to grow a fully adult female elemental, not unless the process requires eggs to be fertilized, in which case we go back to the inherent problem of modifying a female body to the extent a female Elemental is, but still retaining child bearing capabilities, which you can't do without female hormones, and if she does secrete female hormones then she will be inferior to her male counterpart.

It's retarded any way you look at it, they might as well have said they are made much like 40k space marines. Take a human and slap a bunch of shit on him and pump him/her full of chemicals.

So reproduction is not part of the universe making sense? Where do the soldiers that are supposed to fight wars come from then? Clans have iron wombs, though they seem to have a severe lack of manpower, but the Inner Sphere gets their canon fodder the old fashioned way, and if you're putting women in the meatgrinder your population numbers will suffer as the very vehicle through which a stable (and growing) population is kept is being shredded to pieces by bullets and lasers.

This is basic worldbuilding 101, you can't just handwave this shit away because it offends your moronic leftist sensibilities.

Inner Sphere can't even build mechs, what makes you think they have access to iron wombs?

Oh, okay, so you have no fucking clue about Battletech. Why did I even waste my time?

They don't have the technology you Holla Forums dumbshit. For the longest time they couldn't make mechs, they have no fucking idea how to make more FTL ships and wisely avoid destroying them other than in the most dire of situations. The Inner Sphere has been at war for so long they've obliterated their tech base, so you have mechs that are centuries old running around because no one has any fucking idea how to make new ones.

Yes, that would be problem if the child was grown inside her womb which doesn't seem to be the case, they are grown in tubes instead.

No, """we""" don't know that. Just because you want confirmation bias and you grasp at anything you can for it doesn't mean that's the case.

There's a difference between realism and consistency. One is stupid and unfun, the other is interesting and important. Try and figure which one is which.

If they tell you babies grow in vats and women are steroid monsters that go fight instead of giving birth, that's unrealistic but consistent with a world of constant battle that needs faster population regrowth than 9 months of pregnancy can give you.

If a female Elemental would break into tears in the middle of a fight, that'd be realistic but it wouldn't be consistent with their genetic mutations and training.

Which is why I mentioned asteroid fields in the first place. Asteroids are indeed an excelent source for rare metals not available on most planets.

But "abundance" is stretching it compared to actual planets. You're not gonna make housing, infrastructure, ships, tanks and even mechs using those rare metals, you'll need a massive amount of common metals you'll find mostly on planetside. Those rare metals will be used for components inside weapons or machinery for specializied equipment and thus are very valuable but you don't fight wars for them in the first place if you can't produce everything else.

And that's quite the cherrypicking given there are so many more reasons I listed for prefering planetside life an engagements.

Your entire post can be summed up with your ignorance on what sexual dimorphism is.
I won't bother to continue this discussion since you just want to use it as support for your identity politics bullshit.
You can go read on sexual dimorphism on your own and understand why there's a need for females sharing a similar genetic code to males in order for reproduction to take place. Protip: it's not about the eggs or the wombs.

And now you're skipping to assumptions about "the oposition". The discussion ends here, I won't entertain your "good fight against the evil leftists" any longer.

90s splat art was all like that
bad

What is wrong with WoB?

05cd7d is just baiting, report and hide his posts

I am fine with the Word of Blake existing as a Comstar splinter faction, could be pretty neat even.
But because the writers were retarded, they made the Word of Blake retardedly powerful, turning them from a minor faction into the Inner Spheres top dog, running amok and using nukes they have no business using in the first place

Those books, that letter and those images really look incredibly similar to stuff like GURPS or Paranoia handbook, or even the oWoD books.
Is there a single ilustrator or editor or something that makes them so similar or something?

I'm looking for a pic similar to pic related, if anyone has it.
It's pretty much the same, a small girl on top of her mech performing maintenance on it, in the middle of the desert.

It was a pretty image and made me wish there was a game not necessarily about large scale military conflict involving mechs but rather about traveling around the world and surviving the elements and fauna using your mech.

Ehat books would you guys recommend for someone that has never read battletech books before?

You sure you wanna argue this..?

Pleb

Gay.

how badly do you have to get fingered by uncle lester before you do that to your body?

and how beta do you have be to actually want this creature anywhere near your dick?

FUCK YOU KAREN

Getting stuck is an integral part of LL experience fellow mechfighter. Be it a tank, hover or a mech.

There's been a lot of salt lately about ASFucks, especially laggy ASF so here's what I got.
Forget Flak and ballistics in general, use LRMs only on VTOLs. For ASF you want mainly 2 things: ER large lasers and ATMs, especially ER ATMs.
There's a Ryoken with 2x 12 ER ATMs. Fire them few seconds apart, let the ASFuck waste his afterburner trying to evade the first group and he'll most definitely eat a lot of the second group. ATMs are faster and more agile than LRMs so while anyone who can fly can dodge LRMs, not so much ATMs.
ER LLs have 900m range, are hit-scan and pack a punch. There's a 4x ER LL Rifleman out there and with Rifleman's 360 torso rotation it's pretty much a perfect AA machine.

The (I think this is the loadout)LBX-10x2, ac 5/flakx4 Rifleman is great budget AA. Though it has the weakness that you need to be out of the front lines or be with friendlies; otherwise, another mech will tear you apart.

Nigga what? That shit is pure terror against anything that flies. LRM are good, but its more fun to use flak

Get either the 3 erppc or 3 uac 10 Morrigu, they're pure terror.

I feel your pain, tanks and hovers are the way to go!

They should make tanks bigger, everything above a chevy is supposed to be at least twice the size of a modern tank. They are using crysis models as a base I guess, but piloting a demolisher the size of a shoe box is not what I want on a mechwarrior game

But handling a morrigu or huit on many maps is already a huge pain in my boipvssy.

I truly have nowhere to go do I, no matter where I turn to the stench of politics is everywhere, it infests every single facet of what I loved and enjoyed.

We'll have to migrate soon. Don't even bother with half-measures like 16 or 32chan, go straight for 256chan.

You are trying too hard, leftycuck.

With taste like that I think you leaving would improve this site.

you fucking disgust me.

gay get

Oh you done it now.

Oh shit
/po/ btfo

PAPERCRAFT GET

This is the state of the board.

You need to fucking hang for wasting that get

wew worst get i have ever saw

kys

FUCK YOU THE GET WAS OURS

Wew

/po/ worst board.

Waste of gets faggot

Great fucking job.

12000000 GETTN'

y u do dis?

LEGENDARY GET
LEFTYPOL BTFO

You stole my gets. I hope you're happy user, you piece of shit.

12 million GET commands

SON OF A BITCH

Alunya is a slut and your catgirls are shit.

Good job

It wasn't his mistype moron

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Good job little buddy.

PO-LICE

What a letdown

polina likes nigger dick

shit get tbh

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE NIGGA

THIS SHIT IS CRISPY NIGGA

Worst GET ever

THIS IS NOW A PAPERCRAFT THREAD

And with wasted digits like that, you need to kill yourself

I hate this.

Nice.

very nice

Maybe he rolled for it and got 0.

>>>/po/

That's the domain of the left, friend. Step into the helicopter.

that's not how you say the 3 million GET

nigger

How do you not even notice when a get is coming up?
fuck dude

I want to seize her means of production.

Also, just noticed
WEW

There's plenty of ways not to notice. The real question is who wouldn't care about it.

The optimist in me likes to think that the immediately killed themselves from the shame.

At least this GET didn't fall to the Giant Incests.

WHERES MY FUCKING AUR RAIDER SANDLOT?

Those digits don't lie 814887. It's time to GET OUT.

You fags lost any right to gets when you started stealing by wordfiltering /sp/ to Holla Forums

Seconding. Ban that fucker, Mark/vols.

Fucking this. That shit should have let everyone here know that any leftist is garbage.

/PO/
B T F O
T
F
O

They did this? Man they're even bigger faggots than I thought.

congrats, and please 4cucks please lurk more first

Papercraft get.

You retarded idiots the /po/ typo is not his, he's making fun of the guy he's replying to who originally made the typo.
RESPECT THE GET

WHY DOES Holla Forums KEEPS GETTING ALL THE GOOD GETS? ITS JUST NOT FAIR

They also wordfiltered Wade Davis to Enver Hoxha. They didn't filter Holla Forums gets mind you, they filtered gets specifically from /int/ + /sp/ and no other board or site.

WEW

W E W W
E E
W E W E W
E E
W W E W

you fucked up

No you fat cunt read the post he was replying to

You dont deserve those digits

its a shit get

/PO/O IN THE LOO BTFO

There is no winner here. But while you're all here, feel free to play our game clanjadewolf.net/mwll/

READ YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Impressive. Very nice.

(What a waste)
THIS IS THE SHITTEST GET I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS WEBSITE!

The best post on this website.

Kill yourselves, jesus fuck

Shit get.

I capped it anyway. PNG and JPG versions for your autistic pleasure, i recommend the PNG since it's lossless and just 1kb bigger.

It is a shit get regardless.

Nice dubs man

This is how Holla Forums dies, at least we will be free from this hell rip mech thread, see you in the next

I can say the same of yours

Fuck off history revisionist.

>>>/po/

Mark could and should clean up the thread and delete every post unrelated to the topic at hand when things cool down.

Give those digits back you fucking nigger

It will blow over soon and it's driving attention to the game in question.

UNDERAPPRECIATED GET

people dont get fat by burning calories doing things and hes a prime butter jew

gay get

I'm a bit disappointed the shitposting about the get isn't even Mechwarrior related. I just want more people to play the game.

Nice.

This is a clear Holla Forums get, he is telling a shill to leave.
At least check what he replied to, seriously, how stupid can you guys be?

I dont know what I was expecting.

GET SAYS THAT IT'S TIME FOR Holla Forums TO GET OFF OUR PLANE

W A S T E
A
S
T
E

kill urself

Bwahaha! NIGGERS AND COMMIES BTFO!

Kek says Holla Forums or whatever place that guy is from needs to get double holocausted.

They're GETfags, lower than even shills. What do you expect?

Where are the giant incests?

It's night here in Trumpland.

So what server do you guys play on.

The drama was entertaining, can't complain.

another screenshot

YOU JUST GOT BTFO RETARD
YOUR TYPO WILL NOW GO DOWN IN HISTORY

lol

Nah, its better to wait for the thread to die.

heh

NICE GET

Here you go user.

That get is so awful it's actually funny.

This is why \v\ cannot be saved.

S H A D I L A Y

only lolis should be allowed to pilot mechs

sheesh, so why do /po/niggers always have to ruin mechwarrior threads these days?

Program?

Perhaps halfchan is more to your liking, feefees wont be hurt there.

Post in your USER JS, works only on threads, runs once on page load (doesn't update).
$('document').ready(function() { // Setup vars var cnt = ['other', 'dub', 'trip', 'quad', 'quint', 'sext']; var clr = ['e5e0e0', '8faeec', '79ed73', 'a94ee9', 'f6c52f', 'f6224f']; var id = ["", "", "", "", "", ""]; var seq = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]; var ofs = 0, lst = 0, str = "" /* Set useAlerts to 1 to get an alert box on page load Set useAlerts to 0 to have no notification (the dub count appears in the stats, at the bottom of each page) */ var useAlerts = 1; // If not THREAD, abort if (active_page != 'thread') return; // Seek each post aPost = document.querySelectorAll('div.post'); for (var i = 0; i < aPost.length; i++) { postID = aPost[i].querySelectorAll('p.intro a.post_no')[0].getAttribute('id'); postID = postID.substr(8, postID.length - 8); lst = postID[postID.length - 1]; ofs = 1; while (postID[postID.length - (ofs + 1)] == lst) { ofs ++; } seq[ofs - 1]++; id[ofs - 1] = postID; } if (useAlerts) { // Create an alert for (var i = 0; i < seq.length; i ++) { if (seq[i] == 0) continue; str += "" + seq[i] + " " + cnt[i] + ((seq[i] > 1)?'s':'') + " (" + (Math.round((seq[i] / aPost.length) * 10000) / 100) + "% -- No." + id[i] + ")"; } if (str.length) alert("This thread is:" + str); } else { // Store in Thread Stats var elm1 = document.createElement('span'); for (var i = 1; i < seq.length; i ++) { if (seq[i] == 0) continue; str += " | " + seq[i] + " " + cnt[i] + ((seq[i] > 1)?'s':'') + " (" + (Math.round((seq[i] / aPost.length) * 10000) / 100) + "%)"; } elm1.innerHTML = str; document.getElementById("thread_stats").appendChild(elm1); }} );

Aww fuck, why do I always forget to delete var definitions I end up not using?! Oh well.

Wasted.

$('document').ready(function() { // Setup vars var cnt = ['other', 'dub', 'trip', 'quad', 'quint', 'sext', 'sept', 'octs']; // display name var id = ["", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""]; // last post var num = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]; // how many posts var ofs = 0, lst = 0, str = "" /* Set useAlerts to 1 to get an alert box on page load Set useAlerts to 0 to have the report appear in the thread stats */ var useAlerts = 1; // If not THREAD, abort if (active_page != 'thread') return; // Seek each post aPost = document.querySelectorAll('div.post'); for (var i = 0; i < aPost.length; i++) { // get post ID postID = aPost[i].querySelectorAll('p.intro a.post_no')[0].getAttribute('id'); postID = postID.substr(8, postID.length - 8); // count identical end digits lst = postID[postID.length - 1]; ofs = 0; while (postID[postID.length - (ofs + 2)] == lst) { ofs ++; } // add count to appopriate stack num[ofs]++; id[ofs] = postID; } // Report for (var i = 0; i < num.length; i ++) { if (num[i] == 0) continue; str += "" + num[i] + " " + cnt[i] + ((num[i] > 1)?'s':'') + " (" + (Math.round((num[i] / aPost.length) * 10000) / 100) + "% -- No." + id[i] + ")"; } if (str.length) { // Popup alert box if (useAlerts) { alert("This thread is:" + str); return; } // Add to Thread Stats var elm = document.createElement('span'); elm.innerHTML = str; document.getElementById("thread_stats").appendChild(elm); }} );
Fuck I'm autistic

Kek

Fuck off hacker

Thank you user, all this Holla Forums butthurt your get caused is delicious.

Not talking about the get itself, just the replies and off topic Get related posts

fuck off pleb.

I-is it safe to talk about tanks and mechs again?

Is it possible to play this game in mint cinnamon?

Yes

Let's try.

ARES E IS LOVE

But it's just a fucking tank.
If I wanted to play World of Tanks, I'd play World of- okay, maybe I'd hang myself first, but the point is that MechWarrior is about the Mechs. If you think otherwise, please perform ritual suicide.
I kid, combined arms are second only to tentacle arms

Best early mech is chev g.

Yeah, the shill got btfo and people stopped checking the digits.

But user, the sole point of a mech is to be destroyed by the superior tank.

its really cute when heavies are supported by hovers

You mean

You know, watching this kind of thing is fascinating in a way.

That explains a few things

Actually so far he's going from base to base just capping and shooting only people engaging on him. That's more than the average player
Does he show his in game name? I want to team up with him, cheer him when he does something good and tell him to stop playing on ultra settings

He does, keep watching if you're brave enough.

Thats some powerful autism.

Wait it's on the main menu anyway
Im gonna check if he's on the game atm and tell him I am a fan of his videos. This could turn into some distilled, high quality autism

Just admit you want his 10yo boipvccy

eh he's not really androgynous enough to pretend to be a loli

There is nothing wrong with wanting to have a little brother to play videogames with

What are the pros of running a mad cat? Going fast? It cant handle heat for shit, it's just a catapult with down syndrome and two lasers you cant fire because you will instantly melt your mech

Also mfw sunny d

Fucking Freebirths I swear.

But yes, the main advantage is speed. The entire point of it is that it's a fast, late game asset. So it works best on large, long range maps. Think Death Valley or Enkeladus. And it can handle heat just fine on the only two variants worth using (Prime and B). Learn to manage your weapon groups and use it's speed to break off and cool down after two or three shots. It's one of the best mechs ingame and there is a reason you often see the best players using it. Also git gud.

You talking shit about speed + 2 clan er ppcs + 2 atm12?

This thread is some kind of Bale bait.

How good are arrow IV missiles? I've only tried them a couple of times but I rarely see them used by anyone else.

Best used if someone is NARCing or TAGing (actually using TAG and not just spamming it randomly on the walls).
If you have none of that and need to get your locks manually, crouch. Arrow lock without crouching is something ridiculous like 14 seconds. 4 secs while crouching. They have amazing range (3km) and go way the fuck high up and then fall down so they're harder to hide from. Great damage and aoe.

Hell, you can even dumbfire them onto some place you know where enemy is camping and you'll still do damage.
The problem is that most of assets that carry Arrows are just that, Arrow carriers. They can barely have anything else.

A4's are poor man's LongTom. Best utilized without getting target lock lest your enemy decides that he would prefer to take cover behind some rocks and shit. Well, actually, if you're using a huitzplotsplatlärslörsläräspurdo, just turn your rear towards the enemy before firing. Then those A4's end up going on a extremely high arc, and you can't exactly take cover from something that's coming down from above you in most maps.

Urban Jungle is gotta be one of my fav maps
Then there's shit like tsa palisade.

More poeple should go for aerospace, railguns and PACs on those are really nice

God I fucking LOVE heavy lazors!

Problem with aero is that using one with +100 ping seems to give the user a lagshield of some sort.

Can I use my Steel Battalion Controller?

Fuck, I dun goofd

I FINALLY FOUND THIS IMAGE

You look upset. Maybe you should go see uncle Holla Forums. That always seems to improve your mood.

Maybe. But she'll always have a particularly moist spot for everyone's favorite uncle.

wut gayme?

Also, help a nigga out.
I have a HOTAS, trying to configure it and I have pretty much everything alright, I think.
Except for the damn throtle that, no matter how I change things in the auto-mapper, it just won't work.

I've narrowed it down to the throttle being my Z-axis, that I've set in the auto-mapper to both Vehicle and Mech "Set Throtle".
Already tried having it Raw and not Raw, nothing changes.

Joysticks are supposedly bugged in the latest patch. Guessing that Z-axis issue is why.

It's from a (really) fucked up little game called 'Sweetest Monster'.

ebihime.itch.io/sweetest-monster

So… People play with the mouse? Seriously?
That sounds like it would give them quite an advantage over other people.

Fucking shills, I swear
It looks sweet and interesting, but I was expecting for something like Illusion

So pirate it. It's actually pretty good.

And it's the farthest thing from "sweet". Guys commit suicide over less than the MC goes there in that VN.

*goes through

I played with joystick in previous versions of the game but only to control my mech's movement, for fire control I used mouse.

Bump for glorious Capellan Confederation.

Clan society already does this, in cases where genetics has not already removed this response.

At least it wasnt a Spee get

That's a valid argument. It's subjectively shit, but by no stretch of the imagination is an official Inner Sphere nation strictly MWO shit.

All Inner Sphere nations are shit.

Except perhaps the Draconis Combine.

Confirmed weeb.

Steiner or bust.

confirmed commie

Here, my magnum opus.
3100 years in ms paint

What is the chaos march anyway?

Funny you make that, I've seen a guy screaming about a BA on him. I walk by him and see nothing figuring he got it.
He says
He was in an awesome, lodged behind the shoulder plate was a BA plinking away.
I chuckled and shot it off.

BA are the scourge of heavies and assaults.

Oh I know, I've been on both sides of the fight.

Bunch of people gather on discord/ts/whatever and play one life against the other team, with vehicles and mechs having pre-determined vehicles of max value etc. It's kinda tourneyfag mode of the game.

sounds neat, so each unit has a value? And your team only gets so much? Is it invite only or whats the deal?

I never played it myself so for details you best ask people on mwll discord.

Well shit son, you can't pirate something that no-one has uploaded.

Finding Uziel's cockpit was a real adventure.

God bless 360 torso rotation, it's so undervalued.

[laughing aerospace pilot in the distance]

Ar we being raided by tumblr? That was a great get. Praise Kek.

Question: how quickly do Ravens with BHP (not BAP) and C3 earn money for doing nothing?

I can see a female elemental breaking into tears during a battle, specifically when battle armour is trashed and she knows she's lost and it's her fault.
More tears of frustration, hate and anger than fear.

Personally, I like the Grey Death Legion Saga, Starting with Decision at Thunder Rift.

Ah, my first MechWarrior game. My big brother got MW3, Pirates Moon and Mech Commander Gold in one big box that I still have up on my wardrobe. I need to play it again.
Coincidentally, you and your Lance take out the equivalent of an entire Clan Galaxy over the course of the game.

The fuck is that Timber Wolf silhouette? Is this MWO bullshit?

wot

Then I hit J instead of P and sold the thing by accident ending this whole embarrassment.

It looks kind of… Flattened?
Too wide, mostly.

True, it looks fatter than it should.

Dumb question. How the fuck do I shoot the Long Tom? I tried different groupings for it, Tried NARC and TAG yet nothing happens.

Wait, did you even deploy before trying to fire?

This is scary.

Welp

You're free to go to the aussie server.

Like 2 weeks ago there were 3 servers full, now its back to to one or two, what happened?

I would guess people trying the game and then leaving as a valid option, in my case I'm playing less these days because I keep getting randomly dc after 30 minutes of playing, might be a problem on my side though.

We just need to shill the free mod harder, that's all.

I keep getting disconnected on the only server with players
Guess I'm not playing this game then
Looked pretty fucking cool too

Are you running win 10?

I think I was just lagging really bad
I'ts fine now

This must be the best feel in the world

It's like griefing except it's legit.