Post your dream game that will never be real

Post your dream game that will never be real.

Something like that would make VR worth it for sure. Also reminds me of that stupid Star Trek inspired spaceship bridge simulator, just with less trekkie autism and more historic badassery.

ArmA is okay, but it doesn't focus on tanks as much as infantry, and I can't find any good and populated WW2 simulator tank mods.
I've no idea what Operation Flashpoint is, or how realistic the tanks are.

You're gonna play OFP RIGHT NOW.

Doesn't have to be an Elder Scrolls game specifically, but the general open world fantasy game.

How?

Maybe I'll look into at some point. Are there any WW2 mods for it. How detailed and realistic are the tanks?
Are they actually comprised of individual parts and different levels of armour and penetration, or are they just the same.

RPG with (near) complete freedom of choice.
Want to kill the guy you're talking to? Do so!
Want to kiss his ass and give him money? Do so!
Want to lie to him and charm him to gain his trust and advance socially then backstab him? Do so!
Want to set him up for an assassination like the mafia people do in movies, e.g. by luring him in with a prostitute? Do so!

The only game resembling freedom of choice (that wasn't bilateral like witcher) is DA:O.

Sounds pretty boring, loader especially.

What with the copyright laws, that's impossible right now but good idea.

This shit is incredibly easy to make:
Just put them all together.

Hell, they could remake some of the older games with HD textures and integrate the stuff from the other games.
A man can dream…

Call it "Shellshock" or something.

NEVER EVER!

Appleseed game made with the Fox Engine. And fuck Konami for only using it for pachinko games and MGSurvive.

An actually good God sim.

Only if they include the UUUU scene with Talos. I've never even watched Appleseed, but that's what I want.

OP are you me?
I have been thinking about the exact same game for the past 3 or 4 months.

this is just pure autism from me but i think thats a super stallion, not a chinook in that webm
the hatch is too small to be a chinook

maybe a hostile alien civilization waiting for you on the other side of the galaxy

So… Holla Forums's interpretation of Civilization?

Yeah basically an uncucked gsg that ranges from the beginning of civilization to galactic conquest. I'll keep dreaming

It will probably take a year or two, but I have to try. Then I'll post it here and become one with the bully.

Borderlands came close but it was shit.

IIRC the Steel Battalion game for Kinect has a similar feel, where you're cramped in a mech with several other operators and have to keep them working, but I think it's only single player.

Fucking this.

Oy ve… I mean, how about we make you your game with some extra tidbits… I-like some added vibrancy? Whaddya say, go-, I mean guy?

Pretty sure that was a PSX/PS2 game.

The thing borderlands fucked up is that its grind is boring as fuck. Doesn't require that much skill beyond having a high level gun with zero punch.
My take is make it like Doom/Demonsteele. Just a bunch of enemies that get upgraded to a legion by the time you're high level.

Could easily be a complete overhaul mod of a Civ game. Speaking of, I've always wanted the ability to go full subversive and start rigging elections, manipulating currencies, staging coups, and forming shadow government cabals.

>VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE BLOODLINES 2
>STALKER 2
>GOOD JAGGED ALLIANCE 2 SEQUEL think with 1.13 mod

Star Wars MMO with factions

What about exploration and ability to travel to any planet I'm the galaxy on a whim

Checked

Mount and Blade, but with Total War scale battles, Total War level of siege mechanics and control over your forces, and CK2's level politics and intrigue.

The budget required would be too much for any publisher to attempt, and I don't think the hardware is there to simulate Total-War scale armies as individuals working together in combat instead of an abstract collection of dudes.

Lost Planet 4

I want an F-Zero game where you get to do some bounty hunting/detective work as Captain Falcon in an open world campaign mode while still having a fully fleshed out Gran Prix mode as well as the usual Time Attack, Practice, and VS. modes.

In the campagin mode you'd hunt down criminals, fight baddies, be challenged to races and Grand Prix's by Black Shadow, drive around Mute City's streets, use money earned from bounties and races to upgrade your Blue Falcon and buy new moves/combos/costumes, etc.

So you want deadly premonition but with racing parts?

I've never played Deadly Premonition, but after watching a bit of gameplay it looks like the sort of style i'm thinking of. I'd also want it to have the same or similar quality of cheesy voice acting GX had in its cutscenes.

I know Musou Empires games exist. They are not nearly tactical enough.

Yoshi's island exactly the same but with at least 10 full new worlds all unique and with the same feel as the original game

Welcome to this Dark Lord simulator, where you are the chosen one to bring the apocalypse upon the world and/or rule it with an iron fist. Rejoice! But the path to absolute control will not be easy. In order to do so you will have to defeat kingdoms monsters, heroes and other potential dark lords, all while acquiring new skills, improving your troops and terrorizing the villagers among other things. If you want to be an efficient Dark Lord you will have to be pretty much a dick, so expect unadulterated, uncensored bad things to happen… if you want them to happen.
Note: no, by uncensored we don't mean lewd stuff. Use mods for that like all decent people do.

The game is complicated but simple, and depending on your class you may use more or less of one type of resources.
The resources are gold and global mana, but there are many ways of getting them. Demand tribute, sacrifice Holla Forumsirgins, enslave civilizations, corrupt the land, subjugate mighty beasts or simply pillage. These are only some of the things you can do to obtain resources.

Invest points in becoming stronger or controlling armies and generals. You can be an evil dragon who flies from place to place wrecking havoc or a mighty warlord whose endless armies make the land tremble. In the same way you can have an almighty base or several castles across your kingdom.

So what? What's your endgame, then? Rituals. Scattered around the map you will find plenty of random events, dungeons and vaults with special items. Use those items and your mana to perform godly rituals that will guarantee your victory in several ways. Summon meteors, flood the world, awaken the ancient dragons, call Cthulhu or regain your true form. The goal of this game is to provide the ultimate generic villain experience.

But what's a Dark Lord without proper opposition? How can kingdoms even compete when your arch-demon challenges their strongest champion? The answer is procedurally generated heroes.
Examine and learn about their traits, their race and their weakness to enslave their people, kidnap the love of their life and turn it into a succubus/incubus at your service or simply give them a beating they won't forget. You can kill heroes, but they're dangerous and the most effective way to defeat them is to break their spirit before they can make a strong party and crush your dreams of domination.

Oh, you can also modify the land by causing ice-storms, awakening dormant volcanoes and many other things, but be careful not to mess with forces beyond your control.

Last but not least, an immersive diplomacy system will allow you to pin one kingdom against another

Depending on your gameplay and skillset you may reproduce the style of any of the generic viedeo game villains you want. Sauron, Dracula, Kefka, Smaug…
whoever you become depends on your final decision… Dark Lord!

The guy isn't in shellshock, it's just the quality of the picture caused by the camera back then. There was a good WW1 tumblr blog post explaining it.

Fucking this. But what I want on top of that is more than two factions can fight each other at the same time. I mean you can still have the two faction fighting like say, Chaos vs Orkz. But I want some serious clusterfucks with Mehreens vs Eldar vs Necrons vs whatever. You fucking name a combo and I want that shit. I also want the transition battles that were planned for the REAL Battlefront 3. The ones where you can fight in space AND on ground, all the while transitioning between each if you have a vehicle that can do so. It would be awesome spawning in space as a Spess Mehreen, entering a drop pod, then crashing into the battle or starting a mission as an Ork on board a Rok and smashing into the planet with the entire WAAAGH rushing out of it to begin the mission.

Still waiting on Pressure

From existing series:

Original:

To use the method outlines, it's like Spec Ops: The Line mixed with Republic Commando and a bit of Final Fantasy VIII, and depending on where you are in the game, it can look like Metal Gear Solid V, Silent Hill, Eternal Darkness or Doom.

ffffffff

That game did exist, it was called HellGate: London, they had some of the original D2 devs in the team. The game didn't survive because the devs were retarded and tried to make it B2P with optional subscription with premium servers. All it did was segregate the community and It died sometime later, but I had a lot of fun.

Thanks for reminding me, you bastard.

Medieval III Total War made with a new engine and vastly improved diplomacy/empire managment/events etc.

Combat and shit should stay the same minus the fixes a new engine should provide.

I just want an open-world game that is actually immersive and enjoyable to explore. It doesn't need to have really amazing graphics either.

please let this happen within our lifetime. the sad thing is we've always had the ability to make a game like this possible, but gaming has degraded into a corporate lowest common denominator kind of market.

A sequel to Digimon World 1 that is actually like a sequel
A sequel to Jurassic Park Operation Genesis (see above)

OP I've had the exact same idea for a long time, only my game idea was specifically about a German tank crew fighting throughout the Eastern Front, from 1941 to 1945. It'd also be more of a tank-oriented FPS than a full-on simulator; players would be able to exit the tank at any time to do on-foot tasks like recon or repair.

>tfw they couldn't complete it

It exists and it's on psp.

This would be like a good mashup between Fallout: New Vegas and Deus Ex. Honestly if you can git gud at Gamebryo you can probably make a Total Conversion mod like this.

ArmA is a pile of steaming shit
OFP is OK

The best features of every roguelike put together in a coherent and consistent manner, made as non-tedious as possible, but with a True 3D Real time game.

And the option to play as a fembot as sexy as Nyx

I'd rather have a co-op WW1 Tank Simulator

Ah yes, nothing like going 4mph and breaking down/getting stuck all the time and also accidentally dying from carbon monoxide poisoning

An actual good realistic WW1 game. Why I haven't got a game where I can sit in a trench for hours or days waiting for the order to go and get shot is beyond me. Just watching the advancement of technology and shit throughout alone would be nice rather than WW2 with WW1 paint.

Alright, fuck it. I'm tired of waiting, so I stole your idea and I'm making it in Unity 3D. Currently ripping some scripting files and models from my other games, and writing some design docs. The Gameplay docs should be finished within a few days. Also I ain't gonna charge a damn penny for it once it's done, but I'm sure as hell taking shekels and shekels in donations. :^)

Gonna think more shit up in my design docs later on. Like I said, open to suggestions. This is probably gonna take a long ass time (I'm thinking around 3-4 years) to make, but luckily previous projects of mine grant me more resources to use. I've already saved myself 9 months of programming with some scripts I'm recycling.

Be careful with what you ask for.
>Pic related

Basically Jeremiah Johnson the roguelike.

Those are some kek numbers, m8. Mind if I check em?

I'm actually just grateful that the STALKER 2 that was being developed for consoles was canceled.

Post your thread that will never be good, no matter how many times we have it

an autistically complex recreation of our world except it's online and encompasses a wide range of interconnected genres affecting each other and it actually has good gameplay on every single one of them
Basically i want to plug a cable into my neck and enter the matrix where fun is the law

Morrowind, but, even denser content wise, and preferably bigger.

Alright, you fuckers don't believe me. This is not a boast, this is a warning.

I've already started on the Player Stat system, and when I'm done, I'm gonna start working on a TES-like World Cell system that manages and allocates shit for me.

See you in 2 year then with a alpha.

Basically, Evangelion: The Proper Video Game(Fuck the N64 game)
I'm slowly working on it myself right now. Obviously I won't be able to get everything I want on my first go, but maybe I can make something on the level of Godzilla: Save The Earth the first time around.

Don't follow series plot, make it like a team of international hebes fighting and prepping for impending alien attack (kinda like Xcom Eva edition, randomly generated qts).
Check Brigador, that game has crazy missile/beam environment destruction.

They didn't even get close, they thought they were gonna finish within a year
The Devs took the money and ran with it

For the sake of copyright and my own personal autism(I have a hard time bringing myself to do fan projects of any kind) it's just going to be similar, not the same.
There are ideas I want to carry over(Like the Evas being more akin to Androids than Mecha) but I definitely have a lot of my own ideas I think would be fun to explore.

Do you know how much grass he would have to eat, to keep up that physique? It would be kinda embarrassing to put him near female centaurs because then he'd get an giant erection. You would also have to hug him every time you mount him and you would have to give him baths and watch him poo gigantic turds.

It would be just too awkward. Like just feeding him a carrot and he gets all uppity because you didn't bring a cabbage.

Bump because this is funny.

Gun of Icarus Online is in much the same vein. Just less concerned with realism, and it's zeppelins instead of tanks. Still a terribly fun game with friends.

I fucking love GX. I hope cheese makes the comeback it deserves in CURRENT YEAR +1.

just teach him some manners and he will be ok.
dont centaurs eat meat? they are half human after all.

I remember playing the demo for that, it had 2 player local co op

An over the top wrassling game.

I will post the game im making which will be real

Base game:
>best cooking system ever made SHOKUGEKI!
Expansion 1:
Expansion 2:

Now that i motivated my brother to help i estimate we will be releasing the base game in 3 years

I really want this now

why does being a simfag have to hurt so much?

ostfront is dead, heroes of stalingrad isnt dead

OFP is OLD OLD arma
the earliest i've seen a ww2 thing for arma was iron front liberation (came out around arma 2) which is dead, but you can get a mod that ports it to arma 3 and get people to play with you

F.A.T.A.L. the video game, but without the rape and genitalia sizes and anal circumference

I am pretty sure that those two things are mutually exclusive user

An uncucked and unjewed CA to make a stellar MTW3

Holy shit I already posted this?

THEN I AM DOUBLING DOWN, CA GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER

Comfy Space Trucking Game with friends
Bonus points if I can play as a space loli

(check'd)
I'll gladly wait for the ultimate comfy experience, user.
Godspeed

At this point I would be happier if stealth as a genre just disappeared

It's sorta neat to note, actually, that the N64 Evangelion game was really this perfect anticipation of post-2007 'cinematic' game design.

The problem is too little people

at least we have the balalaika

A hard sci-fi adventure RPG that's not Mass Effect.

Translate this entire thread to Mandarin, and send it over to China. We'll get those games in 6 months or so, guaranteed. :^)

Take a proper hardcore driving simulator like
and integrate it into a proper story-based open world game like
So it combines challenging driving with enjoyable scenery and actual proper missions to do. This will never happen for obvious reasons. It's no accident that realistic driving simulators always happen to present closed race tracks and not driving in public traffic, because such a game could give dumb kiddos dumb ideas…

Holy shit that fucking ID

One of the game mode for the last federation is that

Valkyrie Profile Hrist. Wild ARMS 6. Xenogears 2.

Jet Set Radio mixed with Earth Defense Force.
That's all that really needs said really.

Fucking newfag.

At this rate I'd take them announcing that they are dropping the Warscape engine for something better or for the older engine

Couldn't you make that in a second life server?
(except for graphics and gameplay)

Yeah yeah, i know… to many cooks in the kitchen…
A weeb can dream

I would play this if it came with panty customization and an elimination mode

Our ancestors did that though.

There's actually a game out there that's pretty similar to that. Except it's a Star Trek game where you and a few others man a starship crew.

My dream game would really just be dwarf fortress 1.0

I mean I know this makes me sound uncreative but all the ideas I get just boil down to that concept.

>Hellhouds are niggers and rob your shit
>open at morning, harpy comes flying in like the early birds they are and they often forget their order or what food they like
>open at evening, onis and demons come to drink and have a nice time and break shit after a few drinks
>open at midnight, serve ghost and spirits who like to do creepy shit and dont get spooked and drop the plates or its on you to pay for them
>try to catch fish in the sea and get dragged by mermaids who want to cuck you

The standard gameplay would be : Wake up (either morning or evening), go out and gather ingredients/explore/meet with the non randomized mamonos that live in the island (about 20 max), get back and prepare the cafe, kitchen and stuff, flip the open sign and start preparing cakes and stuff for the guest, heat water for the tea and get some bottles of wine from the basement, then when the girl comes in their own way (demons rise up from a pillar of flames from near your house, harpies fly into and lamias just crawl out of holes in the ground), you get near them and they talk to you, tell you the order (no voice, maybe hissing of animal noises but not voiced, its better just text than all the girls having the same voice), get to the kitchen, start preparing, hear the bell, go back to take more orders, come back and keep cooking, take them the food, dont mess up, more orders, keep cooking, repeat, end of the day, flip the sign to closed, clean the place, find stuff left behind by the girls, love notes, fish heads, feathers, ect. then go to sleep and keep playing

Probably will also have an upgrade system for the cafe that rewards customization to your favorite MG, move your cafe to the coast so you mostly get sea girls, change the roof into a balcony so harpies can fly in, turn it into a haunted mansion so ghosts and demons feel more at home, ect.

Also since it has to have random MG, add an editor for monster girls so players can customize their own girl and make other MGs that the game doesent have already, change the personality of some and what they say, make their own waifus and have fun feeding them eggs.

I dont have a name yet tho, i dont want it to have "monster girl" in it

I forgot about slimes

And many other eldritch abomination girls that you are gonna have to feed and send on their way without losing your sanity

Emu War Game

that's pretty damn niche, son.

>all monsters are slutty monsterboy or monstergirl versions; shinies are futanari
>capturing a monster isn't enough to tame it: you have to break it in with sex training
>training scenes change depending on player and monster gender; all combinations have at least one training scene unique to them
>all equipment for your slutmons (BDSM gear, mostly) shows up in battle and while exploring
>you can capture enemy trainers and break them as well; this is one way to get TMs/IVs/whatever
>after clearing the game as both a boy and a girl, and completing your PokeDigiDex, you're given the option to play as a futanari on your next playthrough; this adds even more training scenes

But the real question is do you get raped if you lose?

Of course.

Change combat to Dark Messiah style and you've got a good idea.

Actraiser only instead ou're assaulting modern cities corrupted by atheism and jews. Wield natural disasters to overcome modern defenses and mecha then use your avatar statue to deus vult the president or shah or chancellor of whatever degenerates hithole you're cleansing from your earth.

Grand Strategy Alien Appearance
>bonus points for eradicating the white race and making Israel the dominant space-faring nation

I want viking/celtic village building simulator, where you ensure all your villager's safety and protect them from roman/british invasions. And invade your enemies back at them. With ability to control one of your units in third person while engaging in battle, and while inspecting the villages and fortresses you had built. Something like The Guild 2 mixed with Mount and Blade, but in Viking or British setting.

I tried to mod skyrim into something like that, but it always comes as buggy shit, and works poorly on wine.

Wait for Bannerlord

I do wait for it, it looks promising. I hope they'l make a port for linux though, or at least it will work under wine. Or else i definitely switch to being wincuck again.

Game where character size and age actually changes drastically how the game plays and how characters react to you. Example:

You just described cyberpunk 2077, user

This, I wanna have a crew of buddies with which I have to somehow survive the deadly space and keep this chunk of steel working.

Why would someone do this? That's like making lobster and giving it to your dog.
Game Idea, essentially Spore but actually well made:

If it was realistic then there would be no such thing as a battle of tanks vs tanks only, because there's always some infantry support for tanks nearby… So your dream game would just be any military simulator game where tanks require an entire crew. Like Red Orchestra.

Because that was the only way they could have made money and gotten investment. One of the big reasons why it was canceled is that the xbox game port died and that killed all their investment money.

Goddamnit. At least we got three games.
It's still sad to think that good shit in games goes unfunded because it can't make back its money. Say what you want about the movie industry, but at least there are some producers willing to put money for the sake of the medium. The closest thing we have in vidya is being part of the indie circle, IE, being a catamite for some cunt reporter.

If it ever is released. Also one can never be shure about anything, so your description may be wrong. Wouldn't it be fitting if the game released in 2077 ? . Only another 61 years to wait, what fun.

I don't think he described vaporware.

There's a popular saying in Russian (there's probably English equivalent) that a good RPG abides rule of three: Kill/Steal/Persuade. So, I've thought, what we could add? Probably the only thing left out is Run (I'd say 'Parkour', but it sounds kinda stupid for fantasy RPG).

I dream of a large open world ARPG with ability to develop your character in 4 dimensions: combat (melee/ranged/magic, whatever you want, really. I like how Vermintide and Messiah did it, for example), stealth (also usual stuff, you might also throw hunting/trapping there), miscellaneous (cooking, crafting, trading, farming, negotiating, hunting, alchemy, etc.) and acrobatics (for fast non-lethal playthrough as alternative to stealth, exploring and large enemy fights similar to Dragon's Dogma). Magic (including ability to transform yourself into different creatures or summon them) could either get its own skill tree or be distributed among others. You should be able to develop around 2-3 trees over the playthrough to develop a versatile character. I'm looking at Gothic as a main influence here, but you could throw some Souls or whatever in there or whatever if you like them that much.