ITT:

ITT:

Games that could have been amazing if they were patched.

You aren't enjoying the CT:2016 expansion pack?

CY*

How do I stop playing it? How do I leave the game?

There are lots of ways to log out, some even let you still another character

Watch Vanilla Sky

Release versions of Fallout 2, KOTOR 2, Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines

This have been in bugtracker for ages, still no response.

Pawn promotion is random 50/50 between Bishop and Knight. No queen or rook promotions.

If a player can't move, they lose.

This game has been patched several times, OP, but the most popular version has become so famous that people resist any changes. Still, there was Archon a while back, and people make hybrid games with it as well. Maybe someday the general public will accept new patches.

That's called a checkmate, user. Already in the game.

Chessboxing is actually a legitimate patch though. It could really become the most patrician sport of all time.

No that's when you can't move while under check.

Otherwise it's a stalemate, which is a draw.

I always found stalemates really dumb. The person can't move in to a spot because he'll lose, so it's a tie. What kind of logic is that? You're cornered. It's over.

I don't think a simple patch would fix it.

I think they'd need to overhaul the entire thing and start from scratch.

Bare in mind. The HD version was based on a beta of Sh2 and SH3 that they had access to. Meaning it was full of bugs that were already fixed years and years ago.

Fixing the problems the HD re-release had I don't think would be a simple patch job. I think it would've required months of work and it's why it was practically abandoned.

It's shit.

Bullshit

Yeah well did you play the version that STOPS FUCKING TYLER FROM PEEKING AT MY BOARD

That is an absolute lie. Every time you try to explore off of certain paths, guards come and take you away for "trespassing".

Also, the racial classes are unbalanced as shit, if you roll Jewish then you get huge starting benefits that carry throughout the entire game
Not to mention they set up guilds that basically run the entire game world now, you can't even set up your own guilds anymore without either them or one of their sockpuppet guilds jumping on you

Yeah but the Jewish class has no upwards mobility. It's the most stagnant right now.

Enjoying that pay2win? Enjoying that slowass walking speed? At least it got a lot of content but most of that content is pure shit. At least it have the biggest pvp zone in any MMORPG (middle-east)

What

Hello xXschlomoXx

How do you spend money that exists outside IRL IRL?

blow yourself up

Not surprising since you probably rolled a jew.

By printing paper money.

I think you missed the whole point of that.

That's the pre-alpha version, you retard. The full release is already out!

Make sure to keep your karma in our bank, fellow human !

>>>/tg/

Did no one read the Terms of Service? I see people griefing others all the time and the occasional exploits that were specifically mentioned as not allowed. The last dev blog indicated that people who did this were being monitored and were going to be banned on the next big update unless they stopped and patched their client.

Jews are a disease.

jews are a culture
like bacteria

Ever heard of Chess 2: the sequel? It has new win conditions like "get the king across the centre line" and different teams of pieces with new abilities. It was made by that David Sirlin guy though.

Chess960 is better