ITT

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

ITT:

Games that could have been amazing if they were patched.

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

You aren't enjoying the CT:2016 expansion pack?

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

CY*

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

How do I stop playing it? How do I leave the game?

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

There are lots of ways to log out, some even let you still another character

Kevin James
Kevin James

Watch Vanilla Sky

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

Release versions of Fallout 2, KOTOR 2, Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

This have been in bugtracker for ages, still no response.

William Parker
William Parker

Pawn promotion is random 50/50 between Bishop and Knight. No queen or rook promotions.

If a player can't move, they lose.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

This game has been patched several times, OP, but the most popular version has become so famous that people resist any changes. Still, there was Archon a while back, and people make hybrid games with it as well. Maybe someday the general public will accept new patches.

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

If a player can't move, they lose.
That's called a checkmate, user. Already in the game.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

but the most popular version has become so famous that people are too uncreative to accept it's rules as law

Chessboxing is actually a legitimate patch though. It could really become the most patrician sport of all time.

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

No that's when you can't move while under check.

Otherwise it's a stalemate, which is a draw.

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

I always found stalemates really dumb. The person can't move in to a spot because he'll lose, so it's a tie. What kind of logic is that? You're cornered. It's over.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

I don't think a simple patch would fix it.

I think they'd need to overhaul the entire thing and start from scratch.

Bare in mind. The HD version was based on a beta of Sh2 and SH3 that they had access to. Meaning it was full of bugs that were already fixed years and years ago.

Fixing the problems the HD re-release had I don't think would be a simple patch job. I think it would've required months of work and it's why it was practically abandoned.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

Fully PvP
PvP outside certain zones makes you fight bullshit guards
PvP zones are a pain in the ass to get to and they are shit at anything except for PvP
Slow healing system means anything that's not a DEX build leaves you in the hospital for months
PvP in a game with permadeath.
It's shit.

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

No monthly fee
Bullshit

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

he didn't play the version with planes

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

Yeah well did you play the version that STOPS FUCKING TYLER FROM PEEKING AT MY BOARD

James Evans
James Evans

massive world to explore

That is an absolute lie. Every time you try to explore off of certain paths, guards come and take you away for "trespassing".

Brandon James
Brandon James

not playing it on paper

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

no monthly fee
Also, the racial classes are unbalanced as shit, if you roll Jewish then you get huge starting benefits that carry throughout the entire game
Not to mention they set up guilds that basically run the entire game world now, you can't even set up your own guilds anymore without either them or one of their sockpuppet guilds jumping on you

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

Yeah but the Jewish class has no upwards mobility. It's the most stagnant right now.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

Enjoying that pay2win? Enjoying that slowass walking speed? At least it got a lot of content but most of that content is pure shit. At least it have the biggest pvp zone in any MMORPG (middle-east)

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

pay2win

What

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Hello xXschlomoXx

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

How do you spend money that exists outside IRL IRL?

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

blow yourself up

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

he doesn't know about karma points
Not surprising since you probably rolled a jew.

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

By printing paper money.

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

spending karma to have pay2win advantages

I think you missed the whole point of that.

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

That's the pre-alpha version, you retard. The full release is already out!

Ryder King
Ryder King

he bought into the afterlife server meme
Make sure to keep your karma in our bank, fellow human !

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

/tg/index.html

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

Did no one read the Terms of Service? I see people griefing others all the time and the occasional exploits that were specifically mentioned as not allowed. The last dev blog indicated that people who did this were being monitored and were going to be banned on the next big update unless they stopped and patched their client.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Jews
A race

Jews are a disease.

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

jews are a culture
like bacteria

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Ever heard of Chess 2: the sequel? It has new win conditions like "get the king across the centre line" and different teams of pieces with new abilities. It was made by that David Sirlin guy though.

John Wilson
John Wilson

Chess960 is better

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit