Webm thread, stanry roo edition

ding dong bannu

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/07/27/china/chinese-mother-killed-escalator/
youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw
liveleak.com/view?i=dc0_1439444275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back when Holla Forums was actually still funny.
Notice how it's relevant to the issue we were having, and how it makes fun of the actual thing it's trying to parody, instead of shoving 3 million unfunny Holla Forums memes and shit into it trying to be as edgy as possible because you're a bunch of spergs with no actual sense of humor whatsoever.

Take a good look and learn you shitstains.

I'm seeing this a lot around Holla Forums lately. It usually comes in short bursts that last maybe a few days at worst.

Fuck off already.

I'd squirt my sauce over that qt, if you know what I mean.

Oh my, did she died?

She got dragged into the machinery and butchered according to google

yes
cnn.com/2015/07/27/china/chinese-mother-killed-escalator/

holy shit
good thing I don't trust escalators

its probably the "fix Holla Forums" autist

I attribute it to Holla Forums's sudden population surge. King Cuck finally bowed before Hillary and Brexit succeeded so now they're trying to act tough (and/or D&C) out of desperation. The timing is all just a little bit too convenient after all of these big happenings, seeing this shit on Holla Forums used to be pretty rare and now suddenly the roaches are in every other thread either getting triggered by vanilla shit like the merchant or just bringing up Holla Forums out of nowhere to go on some tirade.

This is why american style elevators have the machinery underneath in a balcony style setup. This way if anyone falls through the floor, they land on the service platform and are totally safe, maybe breaking an ankle if hitting at an odd angle.

Also

fucking women, it's like that time a woman got runover died instantly, and the male child got straight the fuck up after going right under the wheel

I've never trusted escalators. What an awful way to go, fucking hell.

Escalators are designed to move thousands of pounds

All holding on till the end would have done is dragged you in with her

If you go onto Holla Forums you'll see they're planning to subvert all the boards and convert us all into commies.

I had no idea krunk uploaded 60fps this is amazing.

Dayum, that's beautiful.

Sauce?

Nessun Dorma

That must be from Pavarotti.
It's weird that the chars open their mouth so little to sing, cause to get that voice you must pretty much open your jaw as much as you can.

That guy would never make a post without some retarded edited statue face. There's just more than one of these shills.

That's why I take the stairs

Jesus, they are truly the jews of Holla Forums.

Watch the video too while you listen to it, Pavarotti looks like he cums because of how fucking amazing he is at singing

We follow a thing called standards in engineering. The Chinese don't give a damn, they build everything in the fastest way possible, ignoring all standards.

Thanks lads, have a soundless webm

Better safe than sorry fam.

I got my shoe caught in the escalator. Wasn't fun, considering when it happens to most it rips the foot off.

Even saw a video of a little kid that got their foot ripped off by the machine. The kid had no idea it happened and tried to stand up

Its not just escalators in china, elevators are even worse.

Everyones sense of humor is shit these days.

Yeah I had my heel sliced off by a bike spoke when I was 6 years old and I managed to run home at top speed even missing my heel

Reminded me of this

Jesus, that's rough

I literally have nightmares about this shit. I don't know why.

That lip sync would have taken a while

source for the deus vult

Not sure what movie, but I am going to go and guess Kingdom of Heaven. The song is Palestinalied, a medieval German song, but without lyrics.

The webm in the OP has nothing to do with Holla Forums memes, you fucking retard.

She isn't even twelve years old and what is this?

Exactly, the first reply to the thread was from an Holla Forums or Holla Forums shill, trying to start arguments again. This is actually a common pattern we've noticed on Holla Forums threads, almost without exception, the first reply to every thread is a derailing attempt from a shill.

Nearly every time. These shills have the catalogue sorted by creation date so they can be the first in new threads.

No way, is it her?
Does she have a YouTube or something?

This is what happens when you have liberal parents.

youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw

Damn, what show is that?

Source engine actually has lip sync tech built into it. You hand it the audio clip and the pronounced text, and it'll try to generate lip sync. You'll probably have to tweak it a little bit (easily doable by modifying the text), but it actually werks.

Oh lord please protect us.

its the original cour of Law and Order I believe

Wait i remember her, Isn't she's that girl that made a video complaining how stupid feminism is or something

how the mighty have fallen

You're not kidding.

What mod is that?

What a failure, should have also been in the husbands head.

I wish I had more like this one

Man, first time I've seen something like that.

Story on this piece is pretty good, apparently the teacher did the same thing to her Mom, and is just going full circle.

No shit! They are actually former Laizzess Faire fags straight from Something Awful. I wouldn't be surprised if CM suddenly yanks leftist boards from faggot's hands, because they are planning interboard raids.

now put your dick in it

does anyone have a booklet that user made when he first posted it?

It's little things like this that make vidya games great. I wish there were quiet moments like this in post apocalyptic games.

Requesting charlie hops webm

am I missing something here?

He looks like he's about to cry in every scene.

I'm not even Holla Forums, but my sides.
Why even live?

He stops in disbelief when he dies in hotline miami? What an overacting faggot.

Had to go through 300+ webms to find this one.

i feel nothing but disgust

Title your webms

green is not a creative colour user

Anyone here with the Elite:Dangerous version of Big Bill Hell's car commercial?

You sneaky bastard.

The balloon probably hit her eye when it popped, but at least its not the edit with the scream.

Obelix has got enough of this shit.

:^)

thx bby

Why are little girls so slutty?

what's the name of the anime?

Nah her parents bought her all that equip to make "youtube videos" and left her alone to do what she wants.

That sounds like a fucking terrible idea.

F

Help a brother out? I never got the name of this anime. Good gravy that horny white haired lady is sweet.

I guess that explains why some people liked New Vegas

boku no shimoneta

got any lewd link webms?

Thanks buddy.

ジーチーエーオ: サン アンヅレアッス

Pls name of this thing

I sometimes wonder if this man is still alive

How can people live like that?

Yes.

what a bunch of casuals

Thats some of the lewdest shit ive ever heard

why is this funny

spoiler that, user! this is a christianboard!
its from the same faggot that made highschool of the dead, its ok, need more gun actions instead of BOOBS
holy shit nigga you saved all my webms
i dont know what to feel

that's some authentic electro

To be fair, I also squal like a pig when I get penetrated.

At least I did when I was her age.

I'd honestly just prefer it if Holla Forums and Holla Forums just didn't argue with each other on webm threads because it racks up a shitload of replies, but none of them post any webm content and then a new thread has to be made.

Does Holla Forums do this game normally?

We just have to wait a little longer. Once Trump wins the election, and leftist policies start being reversed they will go into a state of depression. They simply can't handle people disagreeing with them because their confidence is based on constant reinforcement. A lot will hopefully commit suicide, and we will see a huge drop off in shilling. All we really need to do is make sure to counter their bullshit, and filter them. Sage for off topic

game?

No, but you can make a thread and people will come.

Looks like Factorio.

My buddy has a fucking stroke when he hears that song or sees those minions. He seriously looks like something has stopped functioning in his brain when he is exposed to them. I'm going to show this to him and see if it kills him.

and done

Anyone wondering, this girl is scripted and self aware, her parents are using her.

isn't it your bed time?

Source of that version of palestinalied?

Dat filename though.

Sauce on this?

sounds like he came inside a 5 year old tight cunny after a whole year of not cumming

The meme is 'agitating skeleton' you fucking faggot.

AGITATING

t. /vr/

Do you by any chance know the songs name?

I think Hall of the Mountain King would make a good military march.

Don't think I forgot about you cocksuckers back on halfchan. You've shit up /k/ ever since your board was created.

/k/ hated niggers and lefties since before Holla Forums even existed.

Triage X
I own the manga.

is it finished?

So despite the shit going on in my life I managed to get some vidya in and have a good time

Fug

This just reminded m that women have the right to vote.

it's terrible

autism gone super

Some dumbasses think they know the whole world, don't they? Fuckin' basic ass bitches on the live tee vee. It figures a magician would see through their lies.

its a horrible realization isn't it?

Looking at the replies to your post just authenticates it more

that was pretty fucking cool

because their american

Did you just blueballed me, you double nigger?

Where's the LOADINGNU webm?

i cummed buckets with the threesome.

NOOOOOOOOOOO

rip

Have you read the filename, faggot?

worst monstergirl
but at least is not the fucking bird

Post webm's you worthless niggers.

I still remember when Al first started up. He's alright, not that obnoxious compared to most Youtubers.

That's like saying "Disagreeing with ISIS means we need more terrorist attacks"

I mean I don't disagree, but the song itself is comfy.

Are cucks not the worst?

Nice acting

Does anybody on youtube ever have real reactions anymore outside of the Grumps?

I hate to toot my own horn, but real laughs always beat fake laughs

name yo shit nigga

Exactly, it's fucking retarded and that's the pretty much the same trash argument those 2 faggots I replied to were saying.

This shit isnt doom

DEUS VULT

What song is that

i dont know the exact song, but i know its by the budos band

No clue.

Ah, here it is. I really need to rename all my webm.

This guy was at ground zero when it happened

And yeah he's dead liveleak.com/view?i=dc0_1439444275

/k/ hates Holla Forums like a brother: they're fucking annoying but when it comes down to it, you fucking side with them on the shit that matters.

Fuck you, birdbrain a best.

Nice

Has season two been announced yet?

Seconding this question.

you mean centorea, do you even watch the show?

NEVER EVER

You mean with part with her race needing to be seduced by human males in order to even be horny enough to fuck horse men?

I think you need to reread the manga/ re-watch the show because the mermaid makes it clear that she's perfectly fine with Kimihito cheating on her because of her tragic-romance obsession.

7/10 they tried

you dont remember that part when she runs of with master and have a BLONDE centaur daughter?

It would make sense for Centorea to have a blonde daughter because she is blonde herself you dumb ass.

Maybe this will bring back the romance.

that is not how it work you retard.

How is it illogical for a blonde person to have a blonde daughter?

Huh?

to bad they didnt animated the guarding dog or singing bird stories.

sauce for this?

Who the fuck did the music? I love it.

KARADZIC HE MAKES THE SERBIA STRONG BY CONSTANTLY DRINKING THE KEBAB KIDS BLOOD!

At some point, you just have to split the videos up.

Your card game dollars at work.

Here

Petshop of horrors or something to that effect.

Not a clue.

it was but I kept losing it so i renamed it.

FOR YOU

Always a nice feeling working with an enemy to a common goal.

I don't see anything

Look more closely :^)

They fuckin hate this image.

"I think if somebody is a victim of a crime, that person should be given the benefit of the doubt and believed," said McSwiggan. "Just because there are no physical markings on my face other than the broken teeth, that doesn't mean I wasn't assaulted, and that is why the police think I wasn't assaulted."

Problems:

A) You would have bruises on your face and mouth to have a tooth knocked out. Its physically impossible to just break a tooth unless somebody aimed something incredibly hard at just your teeth, and I suspect your tooth was already damaged

B) They saw you beating yourself up with the prison phone

C) Declaring innocence is not innocence. The day of liberals crying wolf is over and you should man up that you're a waste of air

D) A quick google check says he's a die hard vegan, which means even more so he's a "Progressive" who thinks he knows better than everyone else

My response as all this shit backfires on him is as such-

Probably the american flag on a UK street

The ironic thing about this scene is that the officer is played by Nathan Lane, who would go on to play Gomez Addams in the stage adaptation of Addams Family.

Except that's in America.

No that isn't ironic you nigger

"we" meaning northwestern europeans. When half of your "engineers" are Chinks and poo-in-loos anyway it doesn't fucking matter any more whether it was made in us or not.

Is that from Florida>>9899146

this kind of shit puts a smile on my face, it makes me remember that even though most of the time, even if the higher ups don't give a fuck about videogames, the guys making the code and drawing the art really care as much as we do.

gonna ask for some sauce on this song.

Can someone explain to me what happens in this like I'm Retarded because I feel like I'm missing something.

C'mon the threads about to die, just spoonfeed me

Is it that there's nothing to find, and you just spend time listening to comfy music?

there's nothing to see, user. He's yanking your chain. playing you like a damn fiddle. Taking you on the ruse cruise. Bamboozling you. Befuddling you. playing the longest ruse…

and you fell for it.

I mean, I kind of guessed that in my spoiler

I don't remember Miss Smith or zombie bitch being that stacked in the mango.

what game is that?

Uh well, it hasn't? Holla Forums doesn't raid other boards. Maybe on cuckchan but thats cuckchan. Holla Forums Holla Forums doesn't do raids except on Jews and leftists on Twitter.