DL-6

Where were you when Phoenix Wright started predicting real world events?

archive.is/YHRvG

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/06/24/parrot-martin-duram-glenna-murder/86360056/

Other urls found in this thread:

aceattorneyonline.com/about.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, Ace Attorney general.

i've only seen the anime but
w-will kamiya voice godot in the anime?

godot is literally a slowed down voice.

Also

Maybe. They don't have the roles listed yet for the JFA episodes let alone for the T&T ones.

Holy fucking shit that's real?
I thought pic related was a fake.
What a time to be alive.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

I remember someone made a thread about this game a few days ago:

aceattorneyonline.com/about.php

Apparently half/vg/ has a community for it. What do you guys think?

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?

OBJECTION!

How can you proof the parrot is repeating the words of the victim and the defendant, and not just something it heard from the TV?

Phoenix you're supposed to be on the Parrot's side god dammit

to be honest he is raising a good point.

except it looks like the prosecution is using the parrot against the defendant in this case

because parrots eyes/ears can see or hear any type of TVs image/sounds?

At the murder scene, was the television on? Was there even a television in the room? And did the Parrot explicitly say either of their names?

Parrots can not only mimic speech, they can also mimic voice and tone. So if it really did mimic the conversation, it would use the same voice and tone of the people who said it.

Birds copy "songs" (any sequence of noise they heat). And rarely "mix" new stuff.

Ergo, if the parrot repeated "Fuck you Ethal, I'm going to stab you", it's likely it heard it.
It is also unlikely there was a program where two characters argued, sharing the name of the victim and suspect.

The parrot doesn't have to have heard the words at the murder scene.

Source? I thought there were leaked pics of Gant on the witness stand or some shit

Well, there are only 24 episodes listed and they're covering all three of the original games. Given that they included an ohcee donut steel episode after Goodbyes, unless they're skipping content it'd be really hard for them to do Rise from the Ashes.
I could be wrong, but if they go through with it they're going to cut a truckload of content out of Justice for All.

What if they cut the circus case?

Seems like autistic shit, but might be fun.

God, I hope not.

You are thinking about this wrong. How can YOU prove the words came from the tv? The parrot heard some words from the murder scene, right? If it came from the tv, we would be able to find the show or commercial from the parrot's words! Since that is not true, the words can only logically be from the murder scene, unless of courseyou have proof? If not this case should not be prolonged, JUDGE FINISH THIS CASE NOW!

There's no evidence that the parrot heard the words at the murder scene or even was at the murder scene. Also the time when the parrot heard the words can't be proven.

They had him in the Pachinko game's cut-scene.
And the Pachinko was better animated than the show.

Do we have the police report? Because I would bank on the parrot being at the scene or else the prosecuters would have no basis to use the parrot.

Are the Japanese going to turn everything into a pachinko machine?

These are the only good nintendie games in the last decade tbh

>The Best character will never make his appearance

They're Capcom, ya dingus. Platform is irrelevant.

HOLY SHIT

They are skipping the first case from JFA, but this means they will have plenty of screen time for fucking Moe

Mememagic
Dear god.

Fuck everything

Of coursh!

Worst case?

Hard Mode: No Turnabout Big Top

Donte Must Die Mode: No Turnabout Serenade

Turnabout Samurai was really fucking boring
The Mask DeMasque one was boring too, and dragged on way too long
The only case worth playing in JFA is the last one
Turnabout Reminiscence went on way too long for what it was worth

I know the production value was low, but come on. Lost Turnabout was pretty bad but it's important to the Phoenix Wright Experience™.

I wish they would have more original content.

It's an adaption of the games, user. If it were the series as a whole and if it wasn't shit, I would heartily agree, but it's not a spinoff. They don't really have a lot of creative leeway to remove content.

I really hated the Kidnapped Turnabout. Outside of the Blue Badger remix, there wasn't a lot to keep me playing.

But AA was set in like 2015

Where were the SJWs then?

reminder that the english version is where it takes place in America
The anime takes place in the japanese version, and considering Japan still has the SJW in the extreme minority…

fuck it, i'll see what this is all about.

Is that the trail where Edgeworth was under fire
Who did that one

They might be in a europe though, sans the UK

Von Karma because