7.62 Hard Life Thread

Go buy it you kike its like one fiddy on sale Edition

the pastebin didnt change pastebin.com/3EhPVhar

Is 7.62 hard life supposed to run at 5fps? The game is a huge pain in the ass to play with that being the situation over here. I didn't even finish the first encounter because of how unresponsive everything was.

bump

no?

It does get slower late fight when there is a shit ton of bodies and objects laying around.

You most likely have the ENB shaders enabled, they tank your FPS somewhat fierce.

uh. So this is some kind of russian arma game?

Its JA2 in realtime+pause with boolet physics.

that nigger is super dead

/r/ webms of non-joke gameplay so I can show my buddy who I just gifted the game to

nump

M9 and Garand, why would you want/need obrez?

Alright, I guess I fucked something up in there. I'll go recheck my settings and try again later.

Man I wish STALKER had obrez nuggets.

Bought it.
Whats 7.62 high caliber?

nevermind, hard life is the mod, I just wan't expecting to download it directly from steam.
Do I need high caliber installed to play hard life or can I just download hard life itself?

just hard life should do ya, but BSM (the most popular mod for regular 7.62, which can be found in the betas section of the 7.62 properties menu) and hard life are way different. a lot of people say hard life is better but its too much like a terribly translated adventure game for me.

I dont, some people got a /k/boner for it

yeah doesn't make a lot of sense. an already sub-par rifle turned into a really shitty pistol.

Can someone dump some character setup info? I'm gonna start a new character and I can't remember what's important.

Maxing camo is a good idea because you will only be able to raise if its already high.

When choosing between aimed or hip/snap take hip/snap because aimed is trained by squeezing the trigger in the direction of an enemy, while snap is only trained by hip/snap.
You wont be able to be as shooty in the early game but you will ALWAYS have the advantage close up.

Experience has a sizable impact on your stat growth so take a character that has high experience.

Also take note that it is impossible to increase hearing, so if you´re planning on solid sneking it up, avoid characters with low hearing.

the pic is outdated in that throwing is actually raisable by throwing from the hand slot, camo is raisable by having high camo yes its retarded like that

shooting. stealth is also really good. hipfire and sniping are easy enough to train, but you really shouldnt put yourself in a hipfire situation if at all possible.

that REALLY depends on your preferred playstyle
I like to mix up very close and very long range which by lategame leads to ridiculously precise snap shots at assault rifle ranges
plus engaging in CQB trains your nerve way more than not doing so

go play the game you stupid fucks

and post screenshots and tell stories of tacticool jamal removal

Fuck off gook.

No.

Froze on the first mission, I'll try it later.

Bookmark the pastebin, you´ll need it

Fuck off gook.

No.

Is there a burger translated version of this game or is it only in vodka?

Engrish.

so, i just did the delta force mission for the gubmint, any idea of how far through this campaign i am?

You are in the early lategame, that mission locks you into the gubmint route for the rest of the play

Who's the best character to start with?

Christ, it's like their number one export besides shitty animu is women that sound like children.

Anyway, which character do i pick when i start a new game?

WHY THIS BITCH LOOK LIKE MUFFY FROM HEY ARTHUR.

the average jap is not pretty, in fact most are ugly as fuck

Ivanov

no matter how ugly can a nip bitch be, the thign that annoys me the most is that high pitched voice

Haven't touched the base game, but isnt it also like that?

its worse