Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

Go buy it you kike its like one fiddy on sale Edition

the pastebin didnt change pastebin.com/3EhPVhar

All urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3EhPVhar

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

Is 7.62 hard life supposed to run at 5fps? The game is a huge pain in the ass to play with that being the situation over here. I didn't even finish the first encounter because of how unresponsive everything was.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

bump

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

Is 7.62 hard life supposed to run at 5fps?
no?

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

It does get slower late fight when there is a shit ton of bodies and objects laying around.

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

You most likely have the ENB shaders enabled, they tank your FPS somewhat fierce.

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

uh. So this is some kind of russian arma game?

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

Its JA2 in realtime+pause with boolet physics.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

that nigger is super dead

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

/r/ webms of non-joke gameplay so I can show my buddy who I just gifted the game to

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

nump

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

M9 and Garand, why would you want/need obrez?

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

Alright, I guess I fucked something up in there. I'll go recheck my settings and try again later.

Man I wish STALKER had obrez nuggets.

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

Bought it.
Whats 7.62 high caliber?

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

nevermind, hard life is the mod, I just wan't expecting to download it directly from steam.
Do I need high caliber installed to play hard life or can I just download hard life itself?

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

just hard life should do ya, but BSM (the most popular mod for regular 7.62, which can be found in the betas section of the 7.62 properties menu) and hard life are way different. a lot of people say hard life is better but its too much like a terribly translated adventure game for me.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

I dont, some people got a /k/boner for it

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

yeah doesn't make a lot of sense. an already sub-par rifle turned into a really shitty pistol.

James Cruz
James Cruz

Can someone dump some character setup info? I'm gonna start a new character and I can't remember what's important.

Adrian King
Adrian King

Maxing camo is a good idea because you will only be able to raise if its already high.

When choosing between aimed or hip/snap take hip/snap because aimed is trained by squeezing the trigger in the direction of an enemy, while snap is only trained by hip/snap.
You wont be able to be as shooty in the early game but you will ALWAYS have the advantage close up.

Experience has a sizable impact on your stat growth so take a character that has high experience.

Also take note that it is impossible to increase hearing, so if you´re planning on solid sneking it up, avoid characters with low hearing.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

the pic is outdated in that throwing is actually raisable by throwing from the hand slot, camo is raisable by having high camo yes its retarded like that

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

shooting. stealth is also really good. hipfire and sniping are easy enough to train, but you really shouldnt put yourself in a hipfire situation if at all possible.

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

but you really shouldnt put yourself in a hipfire situation if at all possible
that REALLY depends on your preferred playstyle
I like to mix up very close and very long range which by lategame leads to ridiculously precise snap shots at assault rifle ranges
plus engaging in CQB trains your nerve way more than not doing so

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

go play the game you stupid fucks

and post screenshots and tell stories of tacticool jamal removal

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

Fuck off gook.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

No.

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

Froze on the first mission, I'll try it later.

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Bookmark the pastebin, you´ll need it

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Fuck off gook.

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

No.

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

Is there a burger translated version of this game or is it only in vodka?

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

Engrish.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

so, i just did the delta force mission for the gubmint, any idea of how far through this campaign i am?

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

You are in the early lategame, that mission locks you into the gubmint route for the rest of the play

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

Who's the best character to start with?

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Christ, it's like their number one export besides shitty animu is women that sound like children.

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

Anyway, which character do i pick when i start a new game?

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

WHY THIS BITCH LOOK LIKE MUFFY FROM HEY ARTHUR.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

the average jap is not pretty, in fact most are ugly as fuck

Dominic King
Dominic King

Ivanov

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

no matter how ugly can a nip bitch be, the thign that annoys me the most is that high pitched voice

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

a terribly translated adventure game for me.
Haven't touched the base game, but isnt it also like that?

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

its worse

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit