This happened in my hometown years ago.

I always wondered whether those kids enjoyed that Wii

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6kYJ8
msnbc.com/msnbc/police-tase-shoot-and-kill-90-poundpolice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
dhmo.org/facts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that was on the national news for at least a week when it happened.

huh, I never noticed

Blood clots

I remember hearing about that.

Wonder how those kids feel that a Wii costs 50 bucks now and their mom is dead. They must be teens by now as well.

Fuck off, Sacramento.

Also, who the fuck would think a "water drinking contest" would be a good idea?

I bet dobson fapped to it in honor of her sacrifice to nintendy

how the fuck do you force yourself to drink that much water

WATER FAGS BTFO

Those guys who died by playing MMOs for too long

Isn't that only in China?

I threw a TV at a Wii once and died

Thre is no fucking way

Copied from Wikipedia because I'm lazy:
Berzerk is the first video game known to have coincided with the death of players. In January 1981, Jeff Dailey made the Berzerk top-ten list after posting a high score of 16,660 points and suddenly died of a heart attack at age 19 a few seconds after the game was over. One year later in October 1982, Peter Burkowski entered Friar Tuck's Game Room in Calumet City, Illinois and made the Berzerk top-ten list twice in fifteen minutes. Astonishingly, he collapsed just a few seconds after the game was over, before dying of a heart attack at age 18. His high scores are unknown.

Hold Your Wee for a Wii

It was called Don't Wee for the Wii or something like that. Basically just a play on words, not a belief that drinking water is a competitive endeavor.

How many more lives must Nintendo take from us?

did too

Remember those popular gore pics of the kid that got killed over Tibia?

There's one Brazilian 16 year old that raped, killed, and ate his neighbor who scammed him in everquest.

Tell us the story, user.

I'm not even american and I heard of that

What a fucking disgrace to humanity is the guy who who got the idea of the contest

The mom was just as retarded honestly. How jewish can you possibly be to drink enough water to kill yourself just to win a Wii?

How can we forget the most tragic death caused by vidya? :^)

I'd rather have a stupid mom that tries to please her kids than an intelligent mom who's being a cunt with her kids

Sadly mine is stupid and cunt

The Wiimote was black (also the maybe the kid as well lel)

I remember reading somewhere that she immediately realized her mistake and got to the car to cry

This is why women shouldn't do a man's job.

holy shit i hope she quit or got fired

i recall a story back on 4/v/ around 2008/2009

Some kid played some online game on a NetCafe
He continuosly won and was an always taunting the opposing team.
Some of the kids of the opposing team found out how he looked and where he played and stabbed him one night when he was coming out of the Netcafe.

There was a similar one about some kids playing a MMORPG.
One dude gets a super rare drop weapon, after couple of weeks lends it to his buddy so that he could level up faster.
The buddy sold the sword for shit-ton of in game cash without telling the other guy.
When the guy found out, he beated up his friend to death.

This is why feminism was wong from the very beggining.

If he did that he'd be in a bigger crock of shit because the crazy ex-boyfriend killed her ex after setting her car on fire and we wouldn't even know his story.

Here, got this to do the balance

At that point his life is over, why not go out with a bang?

She also didnt get fired and is still a police officer

Happened recently.

archive.is/6kYJ8

Shouldn't have been talkin shit

Are you a nigger?

And this is why you don't drink water. That stuff will kill you.

She should have practiced first.

Did she receive any punishment? At all? For killing an innocent?

Where do you think that happened, mate?

you think this is a game?

Not videogames.
Newsmedia. Scum held a competition for their own promotion to the ruination of their presented asccociation.
Same as you. Parasites who should never be taken as anything else. Reason for weariness that holds back beauty.
Fuck off gook.

You know right from wrong. Don't spread what is wrong because it is easier. Doing so will only remove all reason for temptation. Another wasteland your filth will only want to move on from.

3DPD not even once

Man i'd call bullshit but i've also had to deal with a crazy ex so i can clearly see this shit happening.

Luckily in my case the cunt was too stupid to start any shit involving the law probably out of fear that her lies cant hold but still managed to get me kicked out of the dorm i was living back then even when i tried to just continue on living completely ignoring her.

so? If you didnt kill the person that that point you might as well kill yourself for being a beta pussy. It is your civic duty to wipe slime like that from the earth.

Totally, to compensate you must drink more alcohol and sugar drinks

Do it before itsto late!

There's a few news articles about it. The pics are around the Internet.

why user

What the fuck happened to make murder seem like a reasonable response?

Have you ever just been so BTFO that you wanted to kill someone?

I still have these in my gore collection.

I play a different game, I don't murder anyone. I'm too lazy for that.

Even whites are subhuman shits in that hellhole.

In Tibia, dying gives you EXTREME penalties.High level players would very easily lose MONTHS of leveling(not exaggerating here) if they died once.

not murder or anything like it but
WeegeeTheGod had a stream yesterday and i catch it up just in time, he was playing overwatch and said something along the lines

MADDEN CAUSES GUN VIOLENCE

They probably enjoyed the legal settlement money a hell of a lot more

Also, what happened is that one ganked and killed the other in-game.

LITERALLY SONYGGERS

This sort of shit really reminds me just how little it takes to make someone resort to just outright killing a person for no other reason than "they made me angry".

Wouldn't have happened if she were at home building a family.

So what's the story behind this shit? Asians are fucking ruthless man

post em d00d

>>>Holla Forums5903469 done.

Seriously? She is a female and this is america lmao.

That's incredibly sad.
How do you die by drinking too much water anyway?
Bleeding out because of a ripped stomach?

it fucks with your sodium levels.

Fuck this is too fucking insane to be true. I hope it isn't. I know is fake.

Sad.

Fuck that

Everyone post anti rage

Apparently she died of water intoxication
Drinking way too much water way too fast can make your brain swell and so it stops regulating the breathing.
She drank about 7lt and looked pregnant, kek

wew

You've got be kidding me bro. The only time anyone got shit was recently when cops killed one nigger too many. Our cops are fucking incompetent and the people are dumb enough to think that their job is anything as bad as war.

You can just post em here spoilered as long as you dont dump.

To be fair, Death by Water was actually not that uncommon in Iraq and Afghanistan where hydration paranoia among NCOs and officers was so ingrained that the solution to every medical problem was "drink more water". Remember a story of one guy who was suffering heat stroke and was told to drink water over and over until he'd forced down about 3 gallons. Died in an army hospital and no one understood why until water started draining from every oriface.

Diversity really helped that workplace, right?

I can believe there are people this retarded.

What

if it was a man then that nigger wouldn't have died, so yes she did improve the workplace.

Our resident schizo who pops up in random threads

So why did he remove the guy's legs? Was he trying to make it easier to dispose of the body?

Sounds like the same guy that was going on about how 2D has more 3D space than 3D in that pixelart thread a few days back.

He popped up in a berserk and an E.Y.E thread too

I think he posted in a Sonic thread a little while ago too

That fucking guy kills me, we should give him a name

Oh shit anons look what ive found in the sanic bread

Didnt meant to quote^

Why do we complain about not having girlfriends.

murika cops are pretty shitty

Can you lot just fuck off already?
msnbc.com/msnbc/police-tase-shoot-and-kill-90-poundpolice

No he wasn't black. Yes, you are a bunch of mouthbreathing morons. The Police force is full of dipshits but as soon as they fuck up the establishment defends them to the death. I'm not saying this is the case for all police officers. But generalizing that female police officers are incompetent, or any time the person getting shot was black it was their fault is fucking stupid. I recognize that the media goes nuts any time the victim is black to push their "s.. so opprezzed" angle. But they never fucking bother in cases where the victim was white, or that black guy shot a police officer when they were conducting a surprise raid at night.

How about you go outside instead of rotting on an imageboard, and challenge your views and beliefs. You know, like most balanced individuals.

Normalfag pls go.

balanced individuals don't challenge their beliefs.

actually user she got second place, she didn't even win the wii

nice meme

Female cops are the cop version of niggers.

Do you have a source for this statistic friend?

just as planned…

"Hold Your Wee for a Wii" close tho.

I think it's time to convert to gay.

I remember that.

If I could, I'd go full Greco-Roman: have fulfilling, emotionally mature, intellectually stimulating romantic relationships with men and then just bang women on the side for pleasure and procreation.

bumping for more anti rage stories.

Things like these just make me sad. I can understand, in some cases even respect, people killing each other over their values, morals, and beliefs, but this was just a little kid that wanted to have fun playing video games with his friend. I can see videos of ISIS executing piles of people left and right and don't even flinch, but bullshit like this gets to me for some reason.

YOU CAN DIE FROM DRINKING WATER?

I think it only starts getting dangerous when you drink like 10 liters in a short spam of time without going to a bathroom

Yes you can basically die from anything if you abuse from it.

You'd have to force yourself to overdo it. The body will tell you to stop long before you're in danger

Yes, your body can only filter so much before it cant handle it and begins to pump poison into your body.

at that point your body is openly rebelling against your actions as a way to stop you, and you are waterboarding yourself at this point.

you can die from not peeing

My entire life.
30, single, posting here…
Help.

she worked at a radiology clinic too, dunno why she couldn't have just bought the fucking wii unless she was as bad at money management as she was at self preservation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

That font is giving me nostalgia

Didn't she lose the contest?

kek

That's women for you.

wait

Death by niggerdom pretty much.

how the hell do you find people you want to kill anyways?

Not quite but if you're a teenagers during the early 2000, there's always a huge fight between CS clan as in irl brawling. This is back when cyber cafe was still a thing. Now peoples just play comfortably in their home

My fucking sides

"107.9: The End", right? The "Hold your Pii for a Wii" contest. We listened to that station and talkshow every morning on the bus. Remember hearing everyone laughing about the contest as it was happening. The next day the entire show was gone, heard about the story, never heard the radio show again.

That also puts you in NorCal, roughly the Sacramento/Yuba County area. Howdy, neighbor.

And no, the female cop wasn't at fault, the stupid coon likely refused to drop the "weapon" and lay down because he was too stupid to understand proper English or thought he was OG.

Why do you think jigs always get shot up by the police? Because the cops are racist?

Are you unable to read? The kid wasn't even black you fucking retard

are you saying if you were a cop you wouldnt shoot niggers and make shit up so you dont get in trouble?

It was posted on halfchan Holla Forums at the time.

>>>/fem/

gb2 reddit.

cops in general are pieces of shit

Quality response there mate. 8/10

Look at how that went for Darren Wilson. The poor man had to go into hiding only because he did his job and defended himself from a rampaging silverback.

And niggers being niggers, they aren't capable of understanding human law, cause and consequence or introspection. It doesn't matter if a nigger is guilty or not, all that matters is that white shot him, and they can never accept that.

It's a shame it's obviously fake, if it's not, SWEET JUSTICE!

Even john lennon once said women are the niggers of gender

Berzerk = Polybius

Underrated post. Proof: dhmo.org/facts.html

if i had the chance i'd kill many people for many reasons

of course

It's a fucking Wiimote though, no one with good eyes can mistake them for a fucking gun, even with the Zapper. Either this woman had less than 20/20 vision, and should have never been let into the force, or she's just as stupid as every other woman. You hear stories of cops shooting kids with cap guns, and guess what: a cap gun looks like a normal gun minus the orange tip, which many kids remove for edge value.

MMO's are so fucking stupid. Not even once.

Are you mad?

I think it's even better that she only got a slap on the wrist for it.

I remember seeing that on the news.

Impossible, he was a good boy who did not do nothing

Sounds like they deserved it

Bitches be crazy. I didn't know the guy but a friend of mine did, he broke up with a girl and started dating a new one. Made the news and everything in my area at the time, was about 10 years ago. She got so pissed that later she ran them over with a car, he survived but his new girlfriend died.

Actually the kid was white you stupid fuck.

A lot of Nazi's fled to Brazil because they at least used to have a no extradition policy.

(checked)

If this wasn't a good reason to become gay, I don't know what is.

Lots of white communities staying the fuck away from niggers there.
That's why Brazil, Ukraine and Russia produce so many super models.

I heard that story too. Bretty sad tbh.

There are always stories popping up about internet cafe addiction in China & Korea, chinks can't get enough of their escapism. Didn't one couple let their kid die because they were too busy raising a virtual one?

It's the combination of drinking water and not peeing that's dangerous.

In order for your blood to function it must have a rather exact amount of salt in it to maintain a certain osmotic pressure. When the salt levels are wrong your blood cells will either wilt as their water content are drawn out of them or they will burst after absorbing too much water.

The body is usually quite good at regulating the salt level by either removing excess salt when the blood is too salty, or extra water when it's not salty enough. This happens through the kidneys. However, if you try to hold it in the kidneys can not expel extra water as the kidneys and bladder are full and thus the water intake is free to dilute the blood to dangerously low salt levels. Once this happens all the blood cells burst and you die pretty quickly.

Does anyone have the screencap of that filthy fuck user living in a bonafide cesspit?
His surroundings were rancid and fetid, and he had no problem with it.

how does this game cause heart attacks?

Evil Otto is scary as fuck.

fuck I though i embedded

I recall there being a case about a PS4 thief getting killed by police when he came to the door with a PS4 controller on hand. This was around the time when PS4 first came out.

The cops were just mustard race faggots mad about him buying the NoGamesStation 2.

Why can't niggers into names?

He only has himself to blame.

Worst thing is being labeled a "gamer" after dying. Poor guy must be spinning in his grave

Retards that didn't took middle school biology and don't know overhydration is a thing

The only tragedy was that it cemented the idea that video games cause violence in people's minds.

Also UAC Labs was a shit .wad

This is why no one cares about that kid. Furries are subhuman.

Cops are generally assholes, when they're not failing at their job they're fighting each other for territory or getting bribed to leave certain zones unprotected.

99% of vidya related deaths are because of shitty people in shitty countries so it's not a very interesting subject unless there's more than "he fucked my face in" like in the OP.

Has anyone died over EVE Online before?

Considering how much cash and backstabbery is going on in that game I suspect at least some suicides and murders

You can die from too much of anything you fucking numbskull

BULL STORY

1. Restraining orders take longer than that

2. EVIDENCE is required for destruction of property, and with the open incineration of a car there's a lot more levied against you that'd leave you will more than just 3 months (they can even try to add in something about explosive/explosions because of the potential with the fire and gasoline)

3. SHE WOULD JUST CLAIM RAPE! Rape Shield Laws are the laws which deny due-process to the defendant, not "muh womyn tears"

4. He would have gone in for an appeal after the judge's decision

5. CALL. THE. POLICE. FAGGOT – he would have CALLED THE POLICE when she was harassing him, and it would have been entirely legitimate and taken seriously (unless you're in Canada or Sweden) especially when you claim she is a danger to you and your PREGNANT WIFE

6. The wife would not have left him in the first place, especially WITH CHILD, if he was a trustworthy man to begin with and he didn't marry a basket case of flimsy trust

7. The wife would not have left him the second time BECAUSE SHE ALREADY WAS CONVINCED OF THE EX's LUNACY THE FIRST TIME

8. CALL THE POLICE YOU IDIOT! Get it on record what happened from your own mouth on police recording so that can be (and MUST be) used in your inevitable court hearing

#8 and #5 combined would have had this crazy bitch locked away and he would have obtained a restraining order on her!

Either everyone involved is a dumbass or, hey, maybe the story is FAKE

the story actually says he is in canada when it mentions the province of saskatchewan.
i don't really believe that anyone would extend a restraining order to an entire province thats 251,700 square miles in size though.

Fucking Griffith

Please. Surely it's pure coincidence that that myth was started after WW2. She was just stupid because she's a woman, not because she's blonde.

I always thought the whole "blondes are stupid" maymay started because every stupid bimbo the world over dyed their hair blonde to attract more prey

I almost feel bad for natural blondes for being lumped in with them

Maybe I've just become too soulless due to the internet, but I can't remember this particular story without raging for multiple reasons.

So this DJ guy, and I always imagine a stereotypical campy "zany" weird-value faggot with a stupid hat, has managed not only to get away with an event as obviously fetishistic as having single moms standing around until they piss themselves so the winner gets this item, I mean it's like free niche erotica essentially with all of these willing amateur participants, and they fuck up by being so GODDAMN STUPID that they're too impatient and have them drink ridiculous fucking amounts of water just so the one woman with probably an undiscovered previously existing medical condition can lose and then DIE after because of kidney strain or what the fuck ever, getting on the national news for sheer "what the fuck", ruining his whole company I imagine, and ensuring that the world will look upon anything like this with horror in the future. He could have had qts getting
as like an annual thing probably if he hadn't been full retard, but now it's ruined for everyone always forever and nothing of the kind will ever be seen outside of Japanese films you have to pay for. And also someone's dead over a fucking contest.

I rage every fucking time.

Nah I remember seeing a research thread into the blondes are dumb meme on Holla Forums and surprise surprise, it was started by a group of Hollywood Jews who were butthurt about National Socialism.

It is true that stupid bimbos dye their hair, but they aren't real blondes if its dyed hair, now is it.

I think that's more of a sign that dumb people just in general dye their hair (to any color, whether its to blonde, blue, green, red). A smart person isn't ashamed of their natural hair color.

Where do you think we are

It was terrestrial radio's last attempt at an 'edgy' contest in an era of complete sanitizing.

Those are the factors that led them to believe a water drinking contest was a good idea.

Never relax around blacks, even if you're black haha

Holla Forums, as opposed to 4chan's /r9k/. That was not a story either, not that you'd know because you tl;dr'd a short post, it was a summary and complaint of what OP was talking about. Greentext is originally derived from email quotes and was adapted as one way to tell stories from a first-person perspective on Holla Forums due to the limited amount of formatting options. It's not obligatory for stories or explanations, and certainly not for complaints. But here is some greentext:

But it was actually literally the opposite of a pissing contest (don't piss yourself) and it could have been breddy hot tbh but the retard was like "let's have them drink unreasonable amounts of water first rather than just like, 1 liter".

ESPECIALLY if you're black, the only thing blacks like more than killing whitey is killing each other.

That's more thought than the radio station put in.

Keep in mind that things like the '55 Gallon Drum Challenge' were still allowed on terrestrial radio five years prior

For the uninitiated, the challenge was locking women inside of 55 gallon drums and airing their live reaction to adding new and progressively more disgusting things into said barrels.

She is a woman. She is probably 5 times as paranoid as other officers because if she is not a hambeast, then people are probably wondering if they can rape the pig. She saw black, and thought to react before anyone else can. It does not excuse her actions though, she needs to be fired.

Back to Reddit mate. He did tell a story, and not in greentext, you fucking autist. Yes, if you want to have your story read then greentext it. You're clearly not from here.

You clearly need to lurk more.

Ausfag here.
Sadly, the second image cannot be true. You cannot spring "Gotcha!" evidence in Australian courts (in most states). It must be presented, usually before proceedings commence, and both prosecution and defence parties must be privy to evidence so that they may review it.

because you're young, which is fine.

us oldfags relish tfw divorced instead

Man, this thread is making me thirsty.

video games