CN Upfronts 2018-2019

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

archive.fo/FvaFb

NEW SERIES

Apple & Onion – Apple and Onion, the eponymous characters of Cartoon Network’s newest buddy comedy created by George Gendi, made their debut in a limited run last month. The show stems from Cartoon Network’s global Artists Program and introduces best friends Apple and Onion who have decided to leave their hometowns to experience big city living. New episodes air back-to-back every Friday through the end of March.
Craig of the Creek – Co-created by three-time Emmy-nominated Steven Universe writers Matt Burnett and Ben Levin, Craig of the Creek follows the precocious Craig as he leads his best friends J.P. and Kelsey on comical journeys at their neighborhood creek, transforming everyday afternoons into thrilling expeditions through imaginative play. An episode is available on the CN App and VOD now, with new episodes debuting linearly on Friday, March 30.
Infinity Train – With a groundswell of fan support of the original short created through the Artist Program, this mystery adventure created by Owen Dennis follows a precocious young girl named Tulip who finds herself on a train full of infinite worlds and tries to find her way home. Infinity Train will debut in 2019.
Summer Camp Island – In this wildly imaginative series based on an original Cartoon Network short created by Julia Pott, Summer Camp Island will unfold the mysteries that Oscar and his best friend Hedgehog encounter at a magical summer camp. Having completed a momentous festival run that included Sundance Film Festival, the highly anticipated series will premiere this summer.
Victor and Valentino – Created by Diego Molano, this supernatural adventure comedy follows two half-brothers who spend a summer with their grandma in Monte Macabre, a small and mysterious town, where the myths and legends of Latin American folklore come to life. Victor and Valentino can be seen later this year.

All urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/FvaFb
hooktube.com/watch?v=edy8RyYTwQU

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

RETURNING SERIES

Adventure Time – Cartoon Network and Mojang expand their partnership with an original Minecraft episode expected to premiere this summer. In the special episode titled, “Diamonds and Lemons,” while Finn and his friends unite to dig for treasure and fight off enemies, they experience setbacks and creative triumphs in a fantastic new vision of Ooo. Four additional new episodes return back-to-back on Sunday, March 18. The series is created by Pendleton Ward and executive produced by Adam Muto.
Ben 10 – Greenlit for a third season, Ben, cousin Gwen and Grandpa Max are ready for action that will be loaded with epic transformations, never-before-seen aliens and foes, and with high-energy vehicles to kick hero-time into maximum overdrive. New episodes from the current season, including a half-hour special will introduce the newest alien trying to invade Ben’s world – Shock Rock, who is looking to conquer the world and drain the planet of energy and resources. Ben 10 is produced by Cartoon Network Studios and created and executive produced by Man of Action Entertainment.
OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes – With a console video game and a season two greenlight in hand, K.O. is leveling up with new adventures, threats and villains on the horizon. Surprise heroes will also make their debut alongside some familiar faces in special crossover episodes that will power up the action, laughter and comedy to the next level. The series is created by Ian Jones-Quartey.
Steven Universe – Created by Rebecca Sugar, the three-time Emmy-nominated and two-time GLAAD-nominated series returns this year with three all-new, action-packed story arcs. The stakes are higher than ever before for Steven and the Crystal Gems as they must face internal and external battles unlike any they have ever encountered. The first arc premieres this April.
The Amazing World of Gumball – Season six of this BAFTA and Emmy Award-winning series from Cartoon Network Studios EMEA conjures up a new Halloween special, as well as an episode filled with music and dance. The season will continue the warm-hearted adventures with the energetic and fearless blue cat—Gumball—and his idiosyncratic family, the Wattersons.
The Powerpuff Girls – As the original harbingers of girl power, the iconic brand has been an inspiration to generations of girls and young women since its initial launch in November 1998. Twenty years later, the anniversary celebration begins with a global rollout of new episodes, events and products that will continue into 2019. Fourth sister Bliss will also return later this year in a new episode.
Teen Titans Go! – Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg may be heading to the movies for their big theatrical debut on July 27, but they will also be back for all-new episodes on Cartoon Network. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, season five of the Emmy-nominated superhero comedy is expected to premiere this June.
Unikitty! – Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and based on the beloved character from The LEGO® Movie, this sparkle-filled series will continue to debut new episodes on Cartoon Network.
We Bare Bears – Greenlit for a fourth season, the BAFTA and Annie Award-winning series created by Daniel Chong returns for ambitious adventures and more adorable baby bears. Set to debut later this year, the three bear brothers will have their funniest escapes yet in all-new episodes that will include holiday specials, a half-hour Halloween episode full of scary stories and a wedding where the bears come to the rescue as the best man.
New episodes of additional Cartoon Network favorites Mighty Magiswords and Clarence will also roll out through the year.

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

More loreshit
More lolsorandomshit
Doomed network.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Gay Trans Garbage.

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Victor and Valentino
Victor and Valentino – Created by Diego Molano, this supernatural adventure comedy follows two half-brothers who spend a summer with their grandma in Monte Macabre, a small and mysterious town, where the myths and legends of Latin American folklore come to life. Victor and Valentino can be seen later this year.
This is literally, LITERALLY, Gravity Falls

More loreshit
More lolsorandomshit
Doomed network.
Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?
Every series of any medium created ever falls into one of these, they may have some episodes, even arcs or producer eras that fall in the other, but these two are the universals sets.
Well loreshit is an universal set, lolsorandomshit is a subset so I will accept your complaint in that one.

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

This is literally, LITERALLY, Gravity Falls
And Legend Quest due to the spic folklore.

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

literal Minecraft episode of AT
Autism Time indeed

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Second pic
Holy shit, that's sterile as it can be, just look at it, it isn't just the pastel colors, there's no movement on that image, no emotion, is just there.
I fell more emotion and movement from the hand in the third pic that the entirety of the second pic.

Juan James
Juan James

Gravity Falls invented mystery cartoons

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

CN wishes it could just be Netflix

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

Gravity Falls invented mystery cartoons
No you dumbass, I'm not saying GF created the formula, but that is painfully obvious what does CN wants to ripoff.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

Ben 10… a half-hour special
You know shit's fucked when a 22 minute cartoon is a novelty.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

At least Legend Quest is different enough to stand as it's own thing. Victor and Valentino is literally Spic Dipper and Spic Mabel in Spic Gravity Falls solving Spic mysteries.

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

I like how vague Steven Universe is. They might as well say "Some shit happens and we dont know because Sugar's lawyers will rape us if we break contract and cancel this travesty."

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

it all looks like derivative garbage. Please kill me.

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

summer camp island
The pilot's everything gave me autism radiation poisoning in just the first 20 seconds, but at least the artwork was more or less detailed.
Now shit looks sterile and more CalArts-y.

If the CN execs think any of this shit will sell to kids (except maybe Infinity Train), their heads must've gone so far up their own asses they're compressing into a single point.

Robert Young
Robert Young

Is this shit straight out from the ironic low-effort youtube animation era?

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

This shit looks like some faggy UN council what the fuck.

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Sugar looks like a fucking retired clown, it's almost as if her inner psyche is seeping out to her physique.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

ARR ROOK SAME

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

From left to right:
?
numale
liberal numale
pale nigger
nigger
subversive marxist jew
numale
woman head honcho
liberal
???
chigger who's also probably a leftist

these are the people behind CN now

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Streaming services are beating TV so it's ot really surprising.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

I can remember when the faces of CN were hippies, former Soviet citizens, and one angry Canadian.

James Torres
James Torres

Adventure Time
FUCKING WHY
LET IT DIE ALREADY
WHO IS STILL WATCHING THIS GARBAGE

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

The second to last one to the right is actually a spic, so he's likely liberal and pro-immigration as well

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

For comparison the Johnny Bravo staff pictures.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Seth looks like such a dweeb

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

LET IT DIE ALREADY
Calm down Trigglypuff. CN has already stated they’re pulling the plug on that spawn-pit of AIDS. There’s literally only six episodes left.
4 episodes due to release on the 18th this month
44-min series finale special, release date unconfirmed
That Minecraft shit out sometime in the summer as graffiti on its gravestone
Tangentally related, but what the fuck is it with the cartoon channels and this “Stevenbomb” release schedule of dropping a half-dozen new episodes in a row in one week or even just one day with little forewarning in between months of dead-air? Disney does it with Star Vs. Nick does it with Spongebob, I don’t understand what the supposed advantage of this shit is supposed to be.

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

The stakes are higher than ever before

Steven Universe
Having stakes to raise to begin with
I can’t wait for Steven to get blasted into space, spend too episodes watching a flashback of the villains catfighting and having emotional breakdowns centuries in the past, and go back to Earth for another dozen episodes of Lapis and Peridot fucking around in the barn because nothing that ever happens is of consequence.

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

None of those new cartoons look good to me at all. Even the so-hyped Infinity Train looks rather bland to me. What did people see in it again?

Attached: d7fccbda7f1d5b13c9a825122aad8b6d98038d1690c1d2b3eed184b0efb71e2a.jpg (44.96 KB, 406x364)

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

it's sad when a professional is outdone by some random internet artist.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (308.78 KB, 1000x800)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (115.21 KB, 468x727)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (67.82 KB, 529x577)

Luis Young
Luis Young

What did people see in it again?
Absolutely nothing, I'd wager. I feel the only people showing any interest in these shitshows are tardlr/twatter cunts for muh diversity and art school students who also want to make lolsorandumb cartoons using scribbles.

You can pull off a simple design if you have a good hand, which is something the original animators surely don't have. I hope they see this.

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

Speaking of Infinity Train Cartoon Network just put out this video with the creator talking about it:
hooktube.com/watch?v=edy8RyYTwQU

Attached: 1.png (454.08 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: 2.png (535.35 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: 3.png (391.82 KB, 1280x720)

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

He looks so uninterested

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Them not making a big joke out of this says EVERYTHING.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

seriously though, sugar has down syndrome, right?

people don't just look like that if they don't have down syndrome.

Tyler King
Tyler King

Trains*

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

Still looks CalArts-y, but it's definitely a more refined look, I guess.

FAS, at least, and a handful of the assorted hereditary deformities that jews get.

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

Still is, just got contacts.

David Carter
David Carter

Never knew Butch Hartman worked on Johnny Bravo. He looks like a chad. And Seth looks so nerdy it's hilarious.

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

Guy in the green button up shirt looks just about ready to hack the planet.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

I bet some of the "hype" is from people who are desperate for non shit western cartoons. Anything that's very slightly above the modern average of rock bottom looks like a pot of gold to a lot of people. tbh the new design looks a lot better and a little cute honestly.
I'm getting zero results on tineye, who made this?

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

TFW I still want to be the next John Dilworth but CN doesn't have the budget for good animation anymore
Time to make my own studio I guess.

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

We're officially at the point where online literal who artists are better than professionals at CN

Attached: DWzZqihVoAA0PbC.jpg (140.02 KB, 900x900)

John Thompson
John Thompson

So this is what the Dark Age of Animation looks like.

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

Is there law everything has to be bland and ugly? Jesus

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

banana peel gag
shy and in love
clever use of tail when eating donuts

I desire to see the cartoon this person would make

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

Could be argued that people who casually draw for fun or patreon bux aren't on the same schedule and aren't working with a large team and their designs have to be simplified for quicker and easier animation… Really, there's a lot of excuses they could make, but it doesn't change the fact that most of the "artists" working for CN right now were never talented in any way. Even before the CalArts cancer completely consumed them, these people were hacks.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

that does look appealing, but perhaps thats solely because of the pink coloration

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

oh, and being female

guess I'm a sucker for pink girl characters
and although you wouldn't believe it, I also wouldn't call her attractive
inb4 derail

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

Her design is more cute and endearing than sexual.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit