archive.is/FvaFb

NEW SERIES

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=edy8RyYTwQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RETURNING SERIES

Doomed network.

This is literally, LITERALLY, Gravity Falls

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?
Every series of any medium created ever falls into one of these, they may have some episodes, even arcs or producer eras that fall in the other, but these two are the universals sets.
Well loreshit is an universal set, lolsorandomshit is a subset so I will accept your complaint in that one.

And Legend Quest due to the spic folklore.

Autism Time indeed

Second pic
Holy shit, that's sterile as it can be, just look at it, it isn't just the pastel colors, there's no movement on that image, no emotion, is just there.
I fell more emotion and movement from the hand in the third pic that the entirety of the second pic.

CN wishes it could just be Netflix

No you dumbass, I'm not saying GF created the formula, but that is painfully obvious what does CN wants to ripoff.

You know shit's fucked when a 22 minute cartoon is a novelty.

At least Legend Quest is different enough to stand as it's own thing. Victor and Valentino is literally Spic Dipper and Spic Mabel in Spic Gravity Falls solving Spic mysteries.

I like how vague Steven Universe is. They might as well say "Some shit happens and we dont know because Sugar's lawyers will rape us if we break contract and cancel this travesty."

it all looks like derivative garbage. Please kill me.

The pilot's everything gave me autism radiation poisoning in just the first 20 seconds, but at least the artwork was more or less detailed.
Now shit looks sterile and more CalArts-y.

If the CN execs think any of this shit will sell to kids (except maybe Infinity Train), their heads must've gone so far up their own asses they're compressing into a single point.

Is this shit straight out from the ironic low-effort youtube animation era?

This shit looks like some faggy UN council what the fuck.

Sugar looks like a fucking retired clown, it's almost as if her inner psyche is seeping out to her physique.

ARR ROOK SAME

From left to right:

Streaming services are beating TV so it's ot really surprising.

I can remember when the faces of CN were hippies, former Soviet citizens, and one angry Canadian.

FUCKING WHY
LET IT DIE ALREADY
WHO IS STILL WATCHING THIS GARBAGE

The second to last one to the right is actually a spic, so he's likely liberal and pro-immigration as well

For comparison the Johnny Bravo staff pictures.

Seth looks like such a dweeb

Calm down Trigglypuff. CN has already stated they’re pulling the plug on that spawn-pit of AIDS. There’s literally only six episodes left.
Tangentally related, but what the fuck is it with the cartoon channels and this “Stevenbomb” release schedule of dropping a half-dozen new episodes in a row in one week or even just one day with little forewarning in between months of dead-air? Disney does it with Star Vs. Nick does it with Spongebob, I don’t understand what the supposed advantage of this shit is supposed to be.

I can’t wait for Steven to get blasted into space, spend too episodes watching a flashback of the villains catfighting and having emotional breakdowns centuries in the past, and go back to Earth for another dozen episodes of Lapis and Peridot fucking around in the barn because nothing that ever happens is of consequence.

None of those new cartoons look good to me at all. Even the so-hyped Infinity Train looks rather bland to me. What did people see in it again?

Attached: d7fccbda7f1d5b13c9a825122aad8b6d98038d1690c1d2b3eed184b0efb71e2a.jpg (406x364, 44.96K)

it's sad when a professional is outdone by some random internet artist.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x800 115.21 KB, 308.78K)

Absolutely nothing, I'd wager. I feel the only people showing any interest in these shitshows are tardlr/twatter cunts for muh diversity and art school students who also want to make lolsorandumb cartoons using scribbles.

You can pull off a simple design if you have a good hand, which is something the original animators surely don't have. I hope they see this.

Speaking of Infinity Train Cartoon Network just put out this video with the creator talking about it:
hooktube.com/watch?v=edy8RyYTwQU

Attached: 3.png (1280x720 535.35 KB, 454.08K)

He looks so uninterested

Them not making a big joke out of this says EVERYTHING.

seriously though, sugar has down syndrome, right?

people don't just look like that if they don't have down syndrome.

Trains*

Still looks CalArts-y, but it's definitely a more refined look, I guess.

FAS, at least, and a handful of the assorted hereditary deformities that jews get.

Still is, just got contacts.

Never knew Butch Hartman worked on Johnny Bravo. He looks like a chad. And Seth looks so nerdy it's hilarious.

Guy in the green button up shirt looks just about ready to hack the planet.

I bet some of the "hype" is from people who are desperate for non shit western cartoons. Anything that's very slightly above the modern average of rock bottom looks like a pot of gold to a lot of people. tbh the new design looks a lot better and a little cute honestly.

I'm getting zero results on tineye, who made this?

Time to make my own studio I guess.

We're officially at the point where online literal who artists are better than professionals at CN

Attached: DWzZqihVoAA0PbC.jpg (900x900, 140.02K)

So this is what the Dark Age of Animation looks like.

Is there law everything has to be bland and ugly? Jesus

I desire to see the cartoon this person would make

Could be argued that people who casually draw for fun or patreon bux aren't on the same schedule and aren't working with a large team and their designs have to be simplified for quicker and easier animation… Really, there's a lot of excuses they could make, but it doesn't change the fact that most of the "artists" working for CN right now were never talented in any way. Even before the CalArts cancer completely consumed them, these people were hacks.

that does look appealing, but perhaps thats solely because of the pink coloration

oh, and being female

guess I'm a sucker for pink girl characters
and although you wouldn't believe it, I also wouldn't call her attractive
inb4 derail

Her design is more cute and endearing than sexual.