Wurm Unlimited

Wurm Unlimited: Exodus NOW edition

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people.
We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.
Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online.
4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed
New client:
mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas
Torrent Hash:
700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6 (this didn't work for me, but the mega link should be completely fine)
BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING THE CLIENT
if you've played before you will lose your character if you don't
Auto-updater: wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip
MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS
Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default
use_nagles_algorithm from false to true
chat_censor from true to false
copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side
IP Address: 13.92.83.205
additional server info: wurmian.cloudapp.net/
Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"
A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page
Latest News
* Admin is done with new map. Sail your asses north
* This thing can be used to turn sand tiles into clay tiles so we can have both tar and clay in our next village. It needs tin, an amphora and apple juice, and apples are in season right now.
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Transmutation_liquid_(Feature)
* Once we start building again MAKE SURE TO GIVE PERMISSIONS TO TRENHAL (or whoever, when we get going again) FOR YOUR PROPERTY. This will allow Trenhal/whoever sets the deed to new-Brosmouth to expand the deed of the city proper so it's not just a 3x3 tile whose limits can't be extended.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/o9vc4c
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html
java.com/en/download/
macrocreator.com/
pastebin.com/vswZnsrm
pastebin.com/BeULEUc7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So long Wolfkran, we hardly knew ye

From humble beginnings, something great emerges.

Ask Anger to tow you if he's still there. Also I think Blaank is making a corbita

Blaank just crossed over

I sure you hope you dowsed for the middle tile to make sure it's a water source before starting that.

Anger says he just crossed

Is the token up yet?

not yet

I have not yet died on this game, so I will have to ask

If you make a building, you become able to spawn at it? or only at deeds?
Making a bed changes anything?

Please this

I did /suicide and am now at liberty
Is anyone with a ship still in the old map? Should I walk towards the port?

Could I just make a new character and be in the new world? /suicide made me lose all my shit anyway

[23:00:29] OKAY I AM VETOING CONSTANTIBROPLE

What I've found nearby, thus far.

BEFORE SOMEONE STARTS SHIT, BROSTANTINOBLE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE, AND CONSTANTIBROPLE IS A SHITTY NAME

I fought my way back like a man :^)

Lucky for me i found a box named zog with wood i could burn to cook me 92 meals, tho i dumped 91, its a shame

WombRaider here.
STILL BUILDING THE SHIP.
First I gathered the stragglers to finish the Big D.
Then I gathered a full crew of stragglers to help with this ship.
Then Anger logged in and I set them free to the next world.
…and now I still have Fenlaw and alts, and now a few more people showed up to forage.

So many stragglers, my god.

poal.me/o9vc4c
WE SETTLE THIS ON THE FIELDS OF PUBLIC OPINION

Also, is there any way you can be attacked if you are commanding a boat?
plz respond

Alright, loaded in. Where the hell do I go from Freedom spawn?

I'm the one making a corbita, Blaank was the main guy helping me. I'm still making it. I will eventually get all of the water stragglers including asdf even. But it will take some time and trips.

I plan on sailing around the old map til it shuts down (or at least a week) when I'm on, monitoring all channels for stragglers.

If someone can give me a fuckton of wemp when I finally get to the new world so I can ropemake and patrol at the same time, that would be cool.

The cords and sails are still in front of my house waiting for you to pick up

I'll pick them up when I get a boat. By which point I won't strictly speaking need them but I'll still take them eventually. Fenlaw had a few mats to make the sails I needed for this one though, we're just wemp gathering for the thick ropes

I might have the hemp for that, just finished harvesting a large amount, let me check

kuralla and tumble confirmed for hardest autism

krieg confirmed for assmad about literally nothing

pls kill me

where are you? I'll help make the boat or whatever if you take me across

At the north place. There's a road north from docks to it. We might already have the wemp by the time you get here but then again maybe not. Either way, first passage is booked (used to be first two but Anger showed up), but second passage is still at 2/6 capacity, you could be 3/6.

reminder: members of the previous zanzibarland have started a new settlement on the new map called shadow moses here on the map.

alright on my way

Iron found, working on mining to it now.

got 5 out of 8 thick ropes plus all sails and other types of ropes

We have most of it and the rest is coming in, probably will get it before we finish the ship. Hopefully. But I'll still take any wemp from anyone ever as long as it'll fit in my hold when I get a hold, I'm supposed to be a ropefag eventually.

Cool. Also a guy tried to cross on a rowboat but couldn't because it has to be his rowboat for him to pilot it across, so we're up to 4/6 maybe for second trip

So why did you guys defect in the first place? Was it because of the lack of organization?

Special snowflake syndrome

Nice. I think we just finished gathering the wemp we needed, but if you don't want that stuff I'll take any or all of it provided it fits in my hull.

5 tile wide roads seem pretty dumb. Is there a reason to have sizes like that other than 'muh gridfag ocd mufugga '

Overpopulation. We like trees, they look nice.

I will take it back as last thing before departing if it is still there, I should be departing tomorrow in the evening

I personally found the brosmouth community to be gross

There are some too autistic for an autistic community.

it's like you don't even WANT to reform the Brofederacy.

SIDNEY YOU GARLIC BREATH ASS LICKING LIMP DICKED FAGGOT ASS WASTE OF SKIN

[05:27:53] You need to have manage permissions for the structure Sidney's planned structure to found the settlement here.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOU ABSOLUTE SCUM

HOW FUCKING HARD CAN IT BE TO FOLLOW ORDERS AND NOT BUILD ANYTHING BEFORE THE DEED IS DOWN

HERE WE GO AGAIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that was never the intention

holy shit this fucking lag

>Can we have a dedicated few place the actual buildings
Every single fucking time

And people still wonder why some people went to zanzi or I went heremit

Alright. I may be nomadic by then.

Kek.
DON'T BUILD WITHOUT DEEDS
DON'T AFK ON LANDED BEACHED SHIPS
DON'T BE THAT FUCKING GUY

yeah, fucking 38% chance of success

oh yeah reminds me… I still need to raid your shit

I'll never understand why people don't want to be a part of the clusterfuck. All the hurdles along the way make it great.

The organized, clear cut and smooth construction of a village is literally what every other person does in this game. If it's your first time playing then It's completely understandable, but having played this before I don't think I can stomach another by-the-numbers build outside of a full pvp server.

In saying that people INTENTIONALLY doing things to fuck with progress is a bitch, but fucking up with the best of intentions is hilarious like a good b-movie.

I said earlier that it is the worst pun for a town name and an ebin one while at it.

I said I would've supported it if we elevated everything high enough to where there were ledges we should have archers protect them from crusades. But considering crusades may not happen anytime soon and since elevating would take too much work Anor Lonbro is the worst name by far.

just because someone mocks your shit tier game, over run with actual ebin meme building normans. Also for mocking and calling a settlement pun name shit and you get offended by it then you might actually have severe autism for being so obsessed and attached to a name and shit game.

but its the most that'll fit the construction of the settlement and plus making concentration camps wouldn't be hard. We would be able to breach or crusade bases and kidnap people and place them in the camps.

good luck, I am behind 3 walls

No idea what the fuck I'm doing, just started.

How long will it take me to get a rowing boat? Should I just bring weed to the ropist?

get spy checked and try to get a TP to the new town.

It's like the class's clown that never grew up.

Woah, man.

Did you reply to the wrong person? Because I don't even understand the correlation between your post and mine.

:^) you cant even be mad at autismos

You have a mental disorder. Seek help.

by making rational argument equals autism. Okay I can see where your priorities are at.

Ae4f73 doesnt even know.

give me your name, so I can give you gate access, otherwise some random person might pass by and just pick it up

This guy makes a good point. Autism is practically subjective and by playing this game. We practically choose to be autistic.

Wombraider
Is it all up way back on that bigass hill?

That Image is redundant in an autism thread don't you think?

yeah, I will give you access to the first, second and main gates

I need a ride.

Are you in old map or new?

New map.

i'm about to switch to windows.

IF YOU WANT A ROAD APPROVED FOR PAVING:

1.) Have the dirt packed beforehand
2.) Make sure the road would be connected in some way to the main road, especially if it's a major commerce route. There are some exceptions
3.) Be willing to at least help somewhat with maintaining the road (cleaning up trash)

Aw shit we exodus now? I'm by the Gamemaster on the old map, I think. Any kind anons willing to ferry out one more man?

Can't help for now then.

Just keep trying friend :^)
It all raises your skill anyways

masa the coder was lookin for the dude asking for gnu+linux LINUX IS THE KERNEL GUIS NOT THE OS HURRDURR for the last like 3days, think he has something

maybe ask the dude directly instead of shitposting about your Muh Freedumbs OS on a imageboard full of literal retards you richard stallman lookin mother fucker

Unless you're the guy who just showed up up north, I just filled my second trip
I'm the only one ferrying people
You'll have to be in the third trip but I'll do it.
If you're new as of right now you're probably on new map. If not, we'll have to guide you to our place
Hang on for now busy building

There are still ships picking people at the exodus port? i got behind

I get the feeling there's going to be a lot of stone houses being built in the near future. If someone with a large boat could get clay and sand imports flowing to the settlement, you'll be doing literally everyone a huge favor.

I'm building a ship that will pick up stragglers. But you should head north from the exodus port along a road that's been made to the top of the continent, I'm in a makeshift camp there
However you'll have to be the second guy on the third trip I make once I finish it

our exodus port or the admin's port?

Head to our exodus port then follow the road we made north to a shitty camp that is not a real port but that's the default pickup location. Watch for trolls or whatever, take a wagon if you have one or can find a free one. Again, there will be a wait, I have two round trips of people to make after we finish which will take time.

I have not forgotten about you fenfen
but it's an hour trip to get back there and then an hour trip to get back here and it's 6.40am where I am and I'm tired as shit

there is no road heading to the north, you are refering to admins's exodus port?

From the brosmouth port there is a packed dirt road leading north to our shitty squat camp.

The admin's port has nothing to do with any of this.

Wurming music.

Is there a way to fix skill level up messages not appearing? I thought it'd be fixed by the admins by now.

Are created characters spawning in the new world yet? Is there a different IP I could connect to to make that happen?

Or you can get your ass to the north camp taking the road north from our port and get on one of my straggler cruises today or tomorrow.

The WRS Nightingale is almost done and its business is straggler transport.

Pretty sure one spawned in new world already so should be. Also if you don't I think you can just change your name to make a different login character.

I'm in the new map, 50 tiles away from land with 14% stamina.

I've got two options:
Float and survive for up to X00 hours until someone decides to sail my way.
Use my 24 forage alt to make a cart and then a ship of my own and pick myself up.

I wonder what part of the land you're in
Maybe I could drop my first passengers off, save you if you're close, bring you just to the closest shore, and then go get the rest. Or if it's not a full second crew you could ride along which would be longer but would get you there

I'm coming fenfen!

it'll take a while, but there is a boat coming back for you

for how long there will be available transport ships? i have to get some sleep

TriggerWarning here, I'm still logged off at Camp ¡Jeb!, and it's gonna be 2-3 hours until I can log in and play for a long period of time.

Can anybody pick me up around then or just like within 8 hours from now?

Here's a view from Pelagic Argosy departing from Monotony Point, RIP Doggo.

I think they said the old server map will be up for a month, you just have to bitch and moan at people to come get you
I'm traveling back to pick up 1 guy and 5 of his alts

will my small cart and me fit in?

what's that garage door?

I'm really close to fixing my issue. Now my game only closes when I try to move. Soon I'll fix it and be able to play with you fags.

Is this game as comfy as it looks?
Is sailing fun?

That's our cuckshed.

Also, new world feggets should get on the IRC channel #Constantibrople to communicate with the stragglers.

Probably go to sleep, I'm building the straggler rescue ship but have a full first crew already.
I'll be around in days to come in thread and in the old map ingame.

Like I said, sometime I will be around.

He's not coming for you. If you can lift your cart yourself and someone with strength like yours is there amongst the stragglers my ship MAY be abl to take it. But like I said, you're getting on the second trip even with the few ships that have taken away earlier stragglers and the one for fen

Sailing would be okay if server were smooth, server is jerky as shit. When old map goes away forever this might improve

cart will fit, you won't
but there's no reason to bring the cart as there's so many trees and we have plenty of carpenters

it's slow paced, both the game and sailing

oh boy

The wind is the devil.

I told fen before but he must have been afk. He just found out you're coming lol

It remains to be seen what he's going to do with his magic-accelerated ship-farming setup

Was sailing away from it actually. Only turned around to get the screenshot. He was right on top of us before.

We gathered a bigger swarm than I realized, they're helping fen make a boat speedy-like while I improve the ship. the WRS Nightingale is born!

what did NK fuck up this time

let it drop nigger

Not surprised, we're legendary at not conveying any information. Half of village chat is always people asking the same questions over and over.

it was posted in the last thread

the dirt wall surrounding the map
there also seems to be a problem sailing back
you can't plot a course back to the old map

we built that wall and now they're gonna stay out

Deeds only.

shit's fucked

So where's our basecamp located on the new map?

Is the new settlement founded yet?

the new settlement is founded
get to the new map and get invited and you can teleport over if you don't have anything you want to bring with you

WombRaider here
No time to read thread now but the dirt wall changes plans. I'm setting up a shipyard here, straggler run, for stragglers to GTFO.

just woke up if you left any ships in the old server can you set the permission to where we can use them? stuck here now.

IF YOU LEFT A SHIP BEHIND IN THE OLD WORLD, PLEASE GIVE US PERMS SO THE DOZEN OR SO PEOPLE LEFT BEHIND CAN GET THE FUCK OUT.

So you can't teleport from the old map to the new settlement?

Can the admin teleport you from the old map to the new map, and if so how do I contact the admin?

you have to sail to the new map first, or get teleported by the admin
ask them nicely in the #WRC channel

I'll see if I can dig away the fucking wall and that way get back

How do I access the #WRC using a legit copy?

I can't help you with that

I don't suppose you could tell him to teleport Lands over?

it's 8.40 am CET
probably 10 or 11 mockba time
the guy is at work or sleeping
and no I can't ask them for you, I'm not in their circlejerk channel either

Found our dock on the old map. How long would it take to sail over if I built my own boat?

Where's the job list at?

You better not push that one into the ocean too.

FAGGOTS START INCLUDING IT IN THE OP

Occupation list, here. Reply for adds

speaking of fo priests, are those four dudes i keep seeing around the altar alts?

NOTE: WE REALLY NEED HAULERS, AS WASTE MANAGEMENT IS BEING UPGRADED IN THE NEW SETTLEMENT

New characters get created in old world.

Following packed dirt road.

Straggler.

I'm here fenfen, on the other side of the horizon with no way to come get you
I tried

Hey atleast you tried to come back. It's not so bad over here and honestly, we've been waiting so long that i'm desensitized to things not going as planned by this point.

I got to learn some new tricks with my priests, so it's not a total waste.

you niggers should checkmark the upgrade citizen button or your gonna get jewed to death by the penalty tax

Who is this Wombraider faggot?

He's been around.
He was a fag last thread, too.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Well, so modified plan is we're sending one way ships to the new world from straggler bay, I'm running a construction dock of charismatic misfits right now.

Fen's boat near completion if we can get the wemp.

I'm the one sole person who gives a shit about stragglers enough to stay here and make the hard parts of your boats for you.

And I fucking TOLD YOU to get wemp so quit bitching about how long it takes after the fact, shit son.

Nigger we can't even go back to help. There's a giant dirt wall preventing us from sailing out to the borders

Again, all of you fucked off to the new world and gave no fucks about the stragglers.

I heard, and it's making it supremely more difficult to get stragglers across. Which is why I'm pretty booty bothered that everyone ignored me telling them to gather the wemp while others worked.

I have to build every ship that people take and once fen is gone I'll have to do the rope too.

the dirt wall is not the problem, the problem is that the new world is not linked back to the old world

Can't you flatten it?

Is there any admin on who can teleport people over? Because I'm carrying all I need.

I mean, what do you expect us to do?

We've been waiting for this god damn server for a week and have been cucked 2 days in a row with promised serb releases. Do you honestly expect us to go "Oh, okay. The serb is up now! Instead of getting who we have and what we have over there now and established lets wait for joe fucking schmo to get off of his wagecuck job and log on when we have no fucking idea when he'll be on or if he'll even be on today!"

So, fuck your stragglers. The community prepared as best we could. Don't go acting all holier than thou.

Yeah the dirt is really just cosmetic.

I expect you to not sperg out at me like I've broken your holy sanctum when I'm just helping people actually get them and their shit over. Especially now that no one can come back and no teleports can happen and invs will be lost with db edit. In fact I expect nothing from you, I'm just retorting about your "hurr durr such a faggot" bullshit. I'm pulling more than my weight here.

Wombraider is a hero.

He is a rascal and a carpetbagger.

He's a son of a Troll.

Fuck, I missed out.

Half of us did. We're building boats as we speak.

I was willing to help but goddamn you're annoying

Where are the new town's coords on the new map? I had to die, get my corpse, and now I'm here.

MY DOGGO
He held down the fort, like a patriot.
Never forget the great crab war where Peasant got fucked up by crabs and needed our help to get to the clay.

no mother fucker, and be grateful they can't fuck shit up while asleep stop trying to summon them

Chucklefuck where are you nig

wew cya soon lads

I'm riding in in awhile taking the long route. hopefully it won't be that bad might as well travel and get a free boat out of it.

its happening goys very slowly see you in the new world.

sad pandas house…going on a pass by brosmouth sad feels I'll miss you.

thread theme how it feels finally making it to the new world out of this hell hole.

Exodus happened? Where should i go on the old map? I'm still trying to save my rowing boat.

Yep, exodus happened.

There are a bunch of people on the shore north of the memetastic settlement, they're preparing to sail over last I heard.

north, almost in the middle
you know you're at the right place when you see it, lots of trees on the beach, lots of carts and animals

coords?

My menus just disappeared and I'm in like cinematic mode when I can't afford to be
tell me how to get out

F10

made it goys.

Peasant here, you have a very lovely voyage ahead of you. I love this map already.

If I'm joining for the first time do I spawn in the new map?

fuckin made it

its because of

related, if we don't travel via boat will we just eventually spawn into the new world once they stop hosting the old one?

a month from now when they shut the old server down

and noone is still playing

I did it alone.

I will never ever forget your lack of help.

We didn't have a ship built until after you gave up lol

ANY STRAGGLERS, FOUR SPOTS LEFT ON A BOAT LEAVING SOON AT NORTH DOCK, BUT IDK HOW LONG HE'LL WAIT

BRING FENLAW OVER I NEED HIM TO PRAY SO MY EVENT LOG IS SPAMMED

TriggerWarning here, I'll wait around for 2 hours after this post then sail.

What you could've done was irrelevant as I was on the new map, and certainly not in your route.

I literally had to build my own rowboat in the eastern edge of "WRC [please run updater.cmd]" and go to fucking Delyria.

I'll see you soon

Fen is 2tired and settling in for the night.
He'll probably come tomorrow/whenever we wake up and build the next boat. Or maybe stick around a bit and make more rope? idk
We're pretty well set up. I might just make several boats ready to go with a box of mooring lines and leave it at that for stragglers.

damn you weren't joking this is a long journey, fug.

Yea it's a journey, comfy lewis and clarke simulator.

Alright, im at the docks, but i dont see any niggers.

I'm at north dock. Nothing.
I think I've got the wrong dock, does anyone have a map?

we made it goys.

Not the normalfag dock, the dock that has a road going to it from the old dock
I think the boat is full and they're taking off now, but if you get to the area (west side of the north bay, I think? Somewhere in that bay) I'll be on sometime tomorrow and there are lots of supplies lying around if you want to start building your own ship, though you'd have to forage your own wemp or wait for me or another ropeholder to come online. Anyways I'm sleeping finally, it's 7:30 am here, but will be back sometime later today almost certainly

So to clarify I'm still gonna be there and also building more boats and we have some supplies

Nice!

On the "Shiggy Diggy Memestation" area? wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html

follow the dirt road north

So this is where we're headed, right?

This gon be a journey I feel

Do I have to relog? I'm on a blank screen and can't move or see shit after we went through the border

The warp has overtaken you.

Can I beat an Young Champion Wild Cat?

I can beat wolves

forget it, it was weaker than a horse

WEW LAD

What's that shadow in there? It looks like it's marked on the map too.

please tell me when you guys are going to clean that, I want to take part

all bounty is multiplied, rather than shared, everyone gets the same regardless if one or 20 took part in the killing

probably one tree each tile for many consecutive tiles

My guess it's Tar or Peat, if that tile exists now.

yes

Yeah I guess it could be peat that hasn't grown very large yet. I thought it was related to the spiders, like a lair or something. Is anyone else disappointed that spiders don't wrap your corpse up and run off with it when they win a fight?

Why would you want spiders to do that when you have jews?

Well unlike dragunov you can fight the spiders. I just thought it seemed appropriate though, and it would be neat if the monsters had different behaviors.

Just join HOTS with the only goal of setting up a guard tower in front of his house.

Anyone want to be ferried to the new world? I am going there in about one hour (I am leaving from the donnut island, please be near it)

Tonight I sleep. When I awake, the project **will probably* begin.

I really DO need some sleep

Got nothing witty to say, sorry

Can't sleep, spiders will get you

Hey, at least you know what you're doing, not like [slopeir]some people[\spoler]

Any chance you could pick me up at the northern docks?

yeah, I am going to the white light anyways

Thanks man, look for Reggiekong by the way.

BRAVO

You should take note that I will take upwards of half an hour or something to get there, THEN move to the white light, THEN go to the new world, only take up the offer if you got no other options

I'm fine with waiting honestly. Im at the northern docks now.

So I can't even start the game, I extracted everything, changed the gamesettings things, put the updater in there and started the updater and then started the game but the process just stayed 3/4 seconds and then closed.

I deleted everything and I'm downloading it again, did I do something wrong ?

Ok, I set sail some time ago, but am moving at only 12km/h

Try installing/reinstalling java, since it's a java-based game.

java.com/en/download/

Don't run the updater, just download WRC, unpack and run that

That happened to me not more than an hour ago too.
Can nigs please move the fences to the slopes around the outside of the mine?

hop in the absolute madman

So since the rowing to the new town will take about 20+ minutes, how is it going along?

Also, can someone invite me, I'm OmnYfi.

you going at 70km/h or something?

The one memeing around with normalfags in irc? I dunno if I want to invite you.

How autistic are you?

I just fugging made fun of the redditor retard without him noticing at all because he's a redditor retard.

Brosmouth is a no fun town, better just shut youself in a house and avoid everyone or you'll end like nik

I had to run patcher.bat before I could get a damn thing to work.

[16:21:25] Rumours of The venerable white dragon are starting to spread.

GET READY TO RUMBLE

Why don't you try housing Nk before you go for low hanging fruit?

No thanks, you can have him this time around.

fug
You guys told me to install the compass mod, now the game won't boot up.

game is broken. bravo guys. telling me I should try to fuck with shit and now I can't play.

You only break your game when you install mods with the old clientm did you get the client from the kat or the client site

old client bravo. I couldn't get the new one to work.

nvm back up and running.

good. we dont want namefags with 32 bit system

???
How am I a namefag? I just asked for a invite.

Also

Waiting at the exodus dock with the magranon statue and another guy. Anyone got a boat to take us to the promised land?

You mean Fenlaw?
Sorry, nearly everyone has left already.
Go to the Admin docks, there is a few free boats there.

why are you making a city so fucking away from everything?

Your questions answer themselves.

how are you supposed to fight people from far away?

I wouldnt mind housing him, what the fuck did he actually did so people hate him? or is this Holla Forums and we are starting to hate people because its cool and want to be part of the group?

I don't know, it's retarded.
It'll take you maybe a hour to get there from the new map, and the location isn't even good.
New Zanzibarland or Shadow Moses is better placed then them.

Weeaboo who spams memes fucking everywhere without end.

Nevermind guys, taking the admin airship to deliria. Nigga this shit is FAST.

yea that's the problem, dont fucking delete everything because you can backup your character from SMartStreamEmu folder.

Copy the steam ID which contains password for Whiskywhizzy, then reinstall a fresh client and paste the same ID in that same text file

Have zanzifags come down to this?

You kidding right? Does he posts on the wrc or not?

He begs and begs for favor and nags when youre 1 second late while steal shit and being generally unapologetic, try interacting with him, it's fun

Ok, what did he stole, a cart or a horse or a boat or what? or did he messed with someone until it ragequitted? i mean, OmnYfi is just as bad as this guy, should i hate im too?

So im here in the new map but no idea where the fuck to go im still on the GM boat and hes giving me a free ride to where I ask but none of the niggers are responding wat do

oh shit wait.

To the new, unfucked map.

That's where im at in the unfucked map but nobody is repsonding to me telling me where our camp is

What's your name, a village invite lets you use a free teleport.

Look nigger don't think you're special being the only one acting like a moderate, I was one of the dude who defended him when he was under constant barrage and hung out with him.

Since he's finally renounced his alliance with everyone else the other day I'll spill the bean. I gave him my entire plot for my house that i leveled for 8 hour straight for his arena and the other guy gave him hundreds of mats for 90% of his inn. I worked in his inn and saw fuck load of fillets and herbs from the pagan, so it wasn't just 22 sassfaras. I didn't mind the price, but I only looked over him stealing shit because we were partners. Then there was a time he got left behind and i had to waste 3 hours and missing out on expedition to get him back to town. Don't even fucking think he's "just annoying", some of us tried to open up and got thrown to the wolf.

One thing I feel that people did wrong to him was ditching him half way when they were driving him on a cart, I actively advised against that.

Can someone post AHK guide for mining?
With links and setup

bind mine in wurm console

loop {
send control
wait some time
}

there ya go

Also, I suggest using macrocreator.com/

it also exports to AHK

Well i try to be a moderate because i would love if people didnt started to hate eachother before i get there but i guess this game isnt for me anyways if everyone just keeps this shit for so long, have fun and sorry you had to level a land, im sure you were the only one who ever did that

Goering sucks phat cock. That is all.

What are you babbling about?
All I can gleam from your post is "I have a giant, deep vagina, please fuck my faggot face"

I don't even have a word for you, go champion useless shit somewhere else

Oh damn, the update happened?

I just packed my inventory and waited until it would happen. If I log in now will I enter the new server? If I do, how do I find you guys now?

Quality fucking post my man. I dunno what kind of faggot you have to be make one of these, but holy shit it is TEN OUT OF FUCKING TEN.

BON VOYAGE VILLAGE GOBLIN.

Back to youtube nigger.

Lol he do tho

What's the position of our shitty archipelago?
Trying to navigate by MS Paint map and laggy boat controls is killing me.

try 1785 1893 and go further west a bit

No. But if you go north from the docks along the dirt road that was made you'll come to the north shipmaking area. Don't know if there's room for you on the ones we're making now but we can whip up another one or two. You might have to work a little and/or wait a little but you can get there if you head north from the docks on the path to the straggler building area.

Any other stragglers, come to the coast area on the dirt road north from the docks, don't delay just come ready to work and ready to GTFO.

I've never heard of this game, what kind of game is it?
How many anons are there playing?

it is cookie clicker deluxe

about 50

Public mines where a mistake, everybody is a nigger

where a mistake?

What, are you saying every person who needs iron and rocks should have a private mine?

No , but people are nigging what other people mine

what the fuck are you on about

Isn't that the point of having dedicated miners? If everyone went in to get their own rock shards and iron it'd all be low quality trash.

Report kikes so we can shame and bully them.

I hope you're not one of those people who whine about me taking rocks from the mines, because I'm not gonna stop doing it.

It was kriegerr

>smith goes into the mines to take iron to make into tools for the entire village

While you all bitch and moan about mines

was right

don't fall mate

You're gonna need some more proof than that. He's an upstanding member of the community.

????

"hes is totes good people, he is good goy, lets keep feeding him quality ore while we neglect our public forges"

Make your own shit then

Do you have over 50 blacksmithing?
Please, feel free to make everyone's tools and weapons if you have such a problem with it.

Fuck off.

>>>/oven/

That's rain, bro.

So do you have any proof Kriegerr is a kike?
If not, you belong in the oven, dipshit.

BON VOYAGE KUJOFAG

What the blue fuck is a Kujofag?
Are you referring to Wildkuja?

I mine my own ore and make my own tools, no need for me to nigger shit from other people to grind my skills unlike kikegerr

BON VOYAGE KUJOFAG

wew lad

I know a good 75% of the names here, what's your point?

Attention stragglers.
Right now I'm planning on leaving the old map for the new one on Friday. While it's likely I'll end up leaving behind a fuckton of supplies, it will blow if you have no shipmaking skills or someone takes all the supplies somehow. So if you have an old world character you want transferred with their inv or a little cargo maybe, please log them in by Thursday so they can take sailing boats, or at the very latest by Friday so they can get on the Nightingale if there's room.

what you assblasted about this time faggot

They just don't have any actual points to make, so they resort to deriding someone's alleged identity on an anonymous imageboard.

On second thought, no one is even here anymore lol.
I'll make another few ships and then leave…leaving mooring lines and supplies. Get to the boats or make your own, there are a lot of supplies here, and some big trees and wemp fields.

Didn't realize it would be so ded.

path of power tile at 1785 2016

PATH OF LOVE WHERE?

Find one yourself nerd

right here
*unzips dick*

Error: Dick.zip is corrupted or incomplete.

Fenfen 1, Fenfen 2, and WRS Nightingale are out.
Anyone left behind, head north on the dirt road from the old docks, at the north coast there are a metric fuckton of resources and supplies, even if you have no build skill should have no trouble making a rowboat and GTFOing. Please don't nig all the supplies, just grab what you need for your boat and go. No point in any of us staying with so many supplies for whoever needs them. Pnut, we made a boat for you, named it and made you owner.

that's what you get for settling with brosniggers

Wizzy, for real, dude, I am going to destroy your walls.
This isn't a threat or anything, I'm just informing you of what's going to happen.

It's because I limit the good stuff to him and the other smiths. He's not the one who set it up like this, I did.
I wouldn't have if you niggers wouldn't mix the LQ and HQ lump BSBs all the fucking time.

we've left point monotony, but we left behind enough supplies for any straggler to make the journey themselves
you'll find the supplies in the carts near the hedges, and scattered around the camp

wut

WUT

WUT

So, going headfirst to drama and trying to stop it wont help, loging off for a few days and letting you fags rest will just breed a circlejerk and make me a boggieman, there is literally no way to stop the decent into an autistic chaos of revenge and shitposting, wew im gonna play battlefield with discord now have fun fags!

Also soab, the plot was still yours, we agreed on building an arena and sharing ownership, i also gave you my inn, and 1/3 of profits, fuck me but 8 hours for a 2 stories finished building and 1/3 of profits, plus the ownership of the arena we were going to build felt like a nice deal, but i hate with everything in my soul this drama

calm down Rtas.

Good fucking riddance.

im still gonna build my shit, a few retarded autists wont stop me from having fun

Where am I? Somebody please help.
Boner altar is to the south.

Get close to the coastline and compare with the map.

I tried, but the details are so small on the map that they have.

wrong general bruv

Fug, you had to be the one posting murcielago

Have what? Posters of manly tears on their wall?

We're on our way home

I never said I didn't agree to it, I said me and Bang helped you a whole bunch but in the end I've seen what you told to Kriegerr about your inn guests and the others, and that was the final straw.

Do you want me to open this can of worm

That map is old theres a bunch of rivers n sheit that admin put in

gotta go fast

How

zanzicog is speedy m8

[17:18:24] A gale is coming from the northeast.
Use /weather, It's the wind.

summoning the spirit of nk to sow faggotry in Broschwitz

I said i should have been a son of a bitch and made more drama just for the sake of it, im not the faggot who fenced the building out of autistic rage, and i didnt deleted anything exacty because i cared more about you guys than i cared about the game, but fuck dude post the chat i dont remember what i wrote at 1:30 am

and tbh i dont want, i hate this drama coz its gonna degrade into autism and shit, dude you are fine and im not hating on anyone exept zog, fuck that guy

We can disagree and still agree that murcielago is a great manga fam

I kek'd hard, 10/10 nigger

God that top paragraph came wrong, im not saying its bad if you post the chat, i was trying to say "dude post it coz i dont remember" that came out like asking to be shot or something, weew i gotta sleep more weekends suck

Fine let's drop this, this whole thing makes me sick in the stomach

i feel the same way, thanks fam

KILL ALL THE WEEBS

Sure, here you go.

Here's my newer and smaller design of the arena. I can easily swap out the stone walls for something else.

Materials

pastebin.com/vswZnsrm

I can help with the wood stuff and I got a crate of 150 large nails on me that I won't need anytime soon.

Purity brings us together.

Also I just heard that you can tame wolves with "only" 10 taming.
Can I breed them like I do with horses to get different traits and colors and shit?
This stuff is fun.

5 taming actually, and yes but you will need another guy with a tamed wolf to breed or else you'll get fucked up

Who /comfy/ here?

First, I think we should determine whether people like the design. This isn't my personal arena, it's a communal one. Also, the materials aren't final. I'm thinking to add a middle level that could be a bar area or something.

What do you mean get fucked up?
I cant just tame 2 wolves and watch them fuck?

I'm coming, fellow faggots.

Have we started the fire?

You can only keep one animal tamed, once you tamed a second one the previous one go hostile if they're originally hostile

Oh that's sad.
What happens when the preggo wolf gives birth? Will the pup be aggressive?

ya

Ultimate "building shit and working together" theme.

No regrets.

Added another floor. I think it looks alright. Opinions?
pastebin.com/BeULEUc7

Is this far out of the town enough for me to build my farm at?

I don't think the game allows you to build open spaces within buildings so if you're making a 3 story building then the 2nd story cant have any gaps in the floor.

Use the big island, we're gonna build bridges to connect the islands. We should concentrate all the farms on it for maximum aesthetics.

Are you positive about this?

Nigga I want to live innawoods.

Farms should not be on your property unless you live on a farm isle.

He says as there's a big ass farm sitting just west of the square.

I thought we weren't doing the stupid district thing and just had a rule saying no farms in town.

I wasn't online for that. Idk. I'm not the fucking boss. In the end, do whatever, just don't piss people off.

I tried doing something where I would extend the 2nd floor of my house to overlap the first floor. It didn't let me because there had to be a floor underneath.

firemaking skill?

Prospector please pinpoint the Marble Tile when you can!

fuck this shit, I'm too tired to pick a spot and start building a house for myself

this motherfucker ran fast on water

Anyone remember the setoption console command to control music volume? It's finally started wearing on me after all this time.

sound_music_level

Thanks user.

There needs to be a floor underneath before you build stairs or a floor above but you can just destroy them afterwards if you want open space.

Finally made it to the settlement. Using the name wewhaul; how do I join the settlement and start hauling?

ask trenhal or kriegerr for inbite

Its Robby Mugabe, you guys lost me since I'm not on horse, and no one told me where we were going.
So i'm lost now and going to log off for the day.

we got the money needed for the settlement, just come back to the boat when you get on next

and this is why you must master your body

should only take him an hour to get body control 21

Starting to get settled into my new home, just need to furnish it a bit more. How comfy are you right now?

That's not good for the horses.

it takes days for that to matter mang

Temporary parking. I know what you mean.

Since people don't know how to CTRL+F "OCCUPATION" I'm posting it again.

OCCUPATION LIST HERE (or career)

PM ME IF I DIDN'T ADD YOU OR YOUR OCCUPATION. Services only, not "I have this kind of skilled, put me on"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rip Libertini

I wish I could ban faggots for shit like this.

Insides not great yeah but I picked a nice spot.

RIP

Did someone save the timelapses from Brosmouth 1.0? I miss it right now.

Uhh
Fuck

Update: it is a fucking Venerable Sea Serpent and it is right between me and Brosmouth.

Guess I'm going around it.

I saw that fucker coming in. I noped off to the west to get around it.

Tickle it.

(checked)

Fucking kill it and bring its corpse to Broschwitz

I think it got stuck on kelp

Which crops does the village need in particular?

Wemp, Wemp, and more Wemp

Wemp and cotton, then just have a patch of vegetables on the side.

Cotton and Wemp
Corn would also be appreciated
Some pumpkins on the side also never hurt nobody

Speaking of crops, where are they being built?

The best location available, right next to the houses.

Build it out of the town. Probably the northern islands.

NOT ON THE SMALL ISLAND
That one is being saved for tree/olive farms.
The big island is ripe for farming so colonize that one.

Please don't nig my bisons and horse

I can crow cotton and corn once I get my farm built and land cleared.

Tradition is important.

I was planning on making a tool shed and calling it 'The Help's House'.

I'm just gonna make an armchair and watch from the veranda.

I'm still stranded at the dock, wagecuck life has made is so that I've missed the exodus.

Is there any way to make it over to the new world? I don't even have a hatchet to build a boat with.

Please understand

I'm planning to build a bridge from town to one of the neighboring islands. What I intend to do is have three bridge sections connected by two flatraised dirt platforms 50 dirt above the water table, to leave room for ships.

I'm not going to rope anyone into helping me, but does anyone object to this project?

Just make sure you aren't building it right next to the clay deposits.

i started playing right before the exodus. I managed to snatch a dead adolescent bull and hide it on my person.

can I help?

The spot I measured out is roughly a dozen tiles away from the clay pit.

I'll need some advice from people who have been playing longer about height for boats and dioptra shit, but my masonry is high enough we could do it in two bridges if the wiki is right

You gotta build a sail ship and sail north mate

PM admin, ask for teleport over, then ask to join the settlement and get the teleport to us. Quickest way, but you won't get to bring anything other than what you can carry with you.

They can't teleport us.

I'm in the same boat, unfortunately not literally. Is there anyone else still on the old world?

Of course they can't.

I'm about to try and figure out how to into this game so I could try and help whoever's left get across.
Would my untrained hands be more anything other than a hindrance though?

As in 1 skill in everything? I think only the big sail ships can cross and they take a fuckton of resources. I don't think I can brute force it with 1 shipbuilding though.

Someone please help

Rowboats work
But making your own rowing boat alone will take you 5 hours, even with 5x. Remember to toggle the /fsleep bonus depending on your situation to double your skill gains.

No one escapes my lips.

Is there any way to increase the font size? I had eye surgery now I can't see so good.

I don't deserve you faggots.
I think me and one other dude are the only ones left in the old world. So I'm doing a last call,
IF THERE'S ANYONE LEFT IN THE OLD WORLD, YOU HAVE 10 MINS TO LOG ON AND TELL ME, OTHERWISE YOU'LL HAVE TO BUILD YOUR OWN BOAT, THE MATS OF WHICH ARE LITTERED ALL OVER THE NORTH BEACH.
Fuck, you still might, I think I only have 3 seats. I'll even drop you off in New Brosmouth? even though I won't be living there.

I've been lazing around. Why would I want to go on a boat?

Is the cuck cruiser still at the north docks? It's not showing up in my management list anymore so I guest it's either disappeared or become public property or something. If it's the latter then Maumee some people who still need to get across could use it.

DEAR, AEDAN

You have my shit. Log on and get your god damn boat here. If you were wagecuck-kun sacrifice just one more day of your time so you don't waste a week's worth of mine.

Love, smithfag

It's still there, it's locked.

If you're still in the old world, you need to go on a boat to get to the new one.

Where's the communist food distribution area?

To get the new map, do you just sail to the border after plotting?

When i open up the world map, it just shows a missing image.

Hi, you must be new.

Indeed I am.

Don't worry about it, it was just a static image.

PAGE 15

New thread.

It would help for new players to know which level is the baseline for veteran autism to provide services. Rather than getting booty bothered by QL you could just actually tell us what QL you're willing to curb your sperging and use supplies at. That way we'd know and could tell you when we're ready to be added to the list, rather than never telling you or telling you and having you get assblasted that we're not good enough. What I'm saying is that you should set a standard skill level in the careers to be added to this list.

Obviously the source material's QL will affect the quality of goods, so it goes without saying that materials should be gathered with an equal level and tools made by an equal level from materials of also that level, whether done by the player or sourced from other players. As is, adding oneself to the list is dis-incentivized because we're just opening ourselves up to abuse. Also we don't know if it's going to be free market or communism once set up and if we're going to be sacrificing all rare coins or not.

DUDE WEMP LMAO

There IS a fuckton of resources, me and Ven set it up. Follow the dirt road north from the docks to the north sea camp, wemp supercrops and giant trees there, also LOTS of wood and ship supplies. You'll have to bruteforce from 1, but me and Hydra did that with a cog so no problem.

There are even some wagons with a few ships worth of rope and sails in the hedged area. Don't be faggots and take all of the supplies, just take what you need for a rowboat or small sailing ship and come over. Don't forget to right click your boat when finished and plot course. Also you'll need to improve the ship a bit after making it to get to QL 10 so you can navigate. I was going to stay all week to help stragglers, but we literally made it so easy with all the supplies that Ven got me to leave. Just build a rowboat (ez, holds 3) or a small sailing boat (less ez, holds 5) together and go. You can even load a little cargo if you bring it with you to the north camp.