OK KO: G-Guns are b-bad!!!!

Austin Price
Austin Price

In the newest installment of OK KO, we get to find out how much of a pussy the writers of the show are, while puking out anti-gun propaganda (for kids!)

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

What did you expect from a show made by LGBTBBQ furfags?

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

This proves that this is a collective effort to strip Americans of their second amendment rights. These commie propagandists must be gone for good.

Reminder that anime is superior.

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

Anti-gun episode
But the "guns" in it don't actually kill anyone and the effects are completely reversible

Whoops, metaphor fail!

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

evil remotes turning everyone into skeletons
brings upon the great skeleton war early
wow this is really wacky I'm not seeing the connection to gu-
<skeleton remotes should be banned from schools!
<we need remote-free zones and regulations!
<it infringes on my liberties! I shouldn't have to give up my remote because other people are irresponsible!
<you can have this gun when you pry it from cold, hard, skeleton hands!
oh it was all a dream
we should ban guns because it makes kids scared and cry
we should call our local congressman and whine about how we feel unsafe!
the the congresswoman bans all guns skeleton remotes
Well, fuck. I was doubting OP at first, but damn, this is a really shit mixed metaphor that turned into a shitty liberal wetdream.

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

So glad i dropped this shit show after the muh raiysm episodio when they made japanese Kappas into niggers.

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

what

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

isn't this a series about beating the shit out of people for grins? How can they reconcile the hipocrisy?

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

no hooktube or webm
Nigger I aint clicking that shit.

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

Fuck them. Seriously. There's no respite from this shit, not even in a fucking children's cartoon? I will never change my position after the display of concerted mendacity I've seen over the past two weeks.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

What fucking universe are you from?

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Geez, you're right. They've been at this for a long time. Only difference is that the art is worse.

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

This episode was somehow written, animated and ready to go about a week after a high profile shooting.
Gee what a coincidence.
Isn't that a classic 80's anime? Or is this a remake? Because that opening Manhattan Skyline looks curiously devoid of the WTC, but has a single building in it's place. I really am starting to believe /pol/ now.

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

Isn't that a classic 80's anime?
It is.
Because that opening Manhattan Skyline looks curiously devoid of the WTC, but has a single building in it's place
Lazy animators, don't derail the thread faggot.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

A cartoon made by an SJW has a crappy anti-gun episode filled with lies and strawmen?

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

Fucking bizarre plot. You can turn someone into a walking skeleton, but they can still use the remote against you AS a skeleton. While dead people can't use guns against the living.

One good detail about that Gargoyles gun story was that victim didn't just recover from the gunshot in that episode but was still recovering from it for multiple episodes afterwards.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

The universe where some scrub posts an image with a tumblr filename on Holla Forums.
Fuck off, the Jimmy episode was way more about pls no bully than gun grabbing.
And to top it all off, their spooky skeletons are a disgrace.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

I'm not sure the skella remote/gun metaphor works in a world where people drive tanks to work.

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

And shoot energy beams out of their fingers, and get into fights for fun, and where evil businessmen send killer robots and fire death rays at them on a daily basis… This shit just doesn't have any consistency and literally just comes off as obnoxious lefty preaching.

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Hey KO? What if someone much stronger than you wanted to kill you? What then KO? You can't train to be stronger if yoyre fucking dead.

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

You're right user, someone must have his the repeat button on the akashic records, we seem to have circled into the nineties again.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

But are we looping or reversing?

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Well since we ended up electing a celebrity into office it looks like we may also be heading into the Reagan years

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit