ITS HAPPENING

DAN SLOTT IS OFF SPIDER-MAN
vulture.com/2018/01/dan-slott-leaving-amazing-spider-man-will-write-iron-man.html

This is something we've known for months, man.

Great news but archive ya lazy piece of shit.

Its only confirmed now, and that thread saying Slott was off was posted by a NeoFAG whose uncle works for Nintendo.

Fuck me. He's been on longer than Stan and David Michelinie, and he's worse than both of them

It's been confirmed for a while. You're late as fuck
There were numerous other threads mentioning it, like the thread on CB Cebulski

Not sure how to feel about this.

Depends.. Are they still running the Iron Negress under the 'Iron Man' title, or has she been quietly shuffled off to the side into narrative limbo?

I don't really see what's different. He already turned Peter into Tony Stark for part of his run

Ergo, now he's going to turn Tony Stark into Peter.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

I thought Tony was in a coma?

Also known as a Holla Forums powernap. There's a robot tony floating around but the original's guaranteed to wake up at some point. Probably soon, enlightened by this life changing experience and ready to spread the good word of Dan "Women Shouldn't Be Conventionally Attractive" Slott by doing the same thing he did in Superior but in reverse.

I can imagine what his wife look like, if he has one

Iron Man fans have a had a rough run.

They've said the book with star Tony Stark, but nothing rules out Slott keeping the nigglet around to show up Tony at every turn.

I doubt it. But even if he tricked some hambeast to marry him, he'll always be the sad sack who made sock puppets to attack his critics on message boards.

Okay now I'm curious: what the hell did he do?

WHAT DID HE DO!?

This was from a short-lived gimmick where Tony Stark stayed evil after the Axis event (all the good guys turned evil, all the bad guys turned good) and he used his super smarts to distribute a phone app that allowed people to make themselves beautiful and healthy.. and then revealed that it was temporary and that you needed to keep paying thousands of dollars to keep it work, effectively making everyone in the city junkies (somehow) who turned to crime and other stupid shit because, something something social commentary.

They never even really explained why he did it. He's already one of the richest people in the world, and turning the city into a warzone where fat women attack people for another sweet taste of the app, or some shit, doesn't make any sense.

I think this is the reason: pure schadenfreude.

The sad thing is this would actually be a fun bit of backstory for an actual bad guy to explain where he gets all his henchmen and money.

Because the story just kinda abruptly stops on account of the incoming Secret Wars/Incursion stuff. The only carryover for the line-wide relaunch was Happy Hogan's bastard son Teen Abomination, who got shunted off to a Howling Commandos comic that nobody remembers because it got canned.

The story just stopped because there was no way to actually end it. Tony was too much of a villain-sue to be defeated.

What did Tron Hercules do?
take all their virginities?

do I even want to know?

You don't, because they just kind of fudged it out of existence and pretended it never happened.

I hate cape comics so bad.

what comics do you like then ?

Pure comics.

I hate burgers and the remnants of their commie code of authority so bad.

YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH COMMIE

Is it possible to enjoy this just to see Tony fuck with people?

Sauce? I wanna storytime that shitshow.

It might be "Is This Tomorrow?"