ITS HAPPENING

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

DAN SLOTT IS OFF SPIDER-MAN
vulture.com/2018/01/dan-slott-leaving-amazing-spider-man-will-write-iron-man.html

All urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2018/01/dan-slott-leaving-amazing-spider-man-will-write-iron-man.html

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

This is something we've known for months, man.

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

Great news but archive ya lazy piece of shit.

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

Its only confirmed now, and that thread saying Slott was off was posted by a NeoFAG whose uncle works for Nintendo.

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

189 issues
Fuck me. He's been on longer than Stan and David Michelinie, and he's worse than both of them
Its only confirmed now
It's been confirmed for a while. You're late as fuck
Its only confirmed now, and that thread saying Slott was off was posted by a NeoFAG whose uncle works for Nintendo
There were numerous other threads mentioning it, like the thread on CB Cebulski

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

will write Iron Man
Not sure how to feel about this.

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

Depends.. Are they still running the Iron Negress under the 'Iron Man' title, or has she been quietly shuffled off to the side into narrative limbo?

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

I don't really see what's different. He already turned Peter into Tony Stark for part of his run

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

Ergo, now he's going to turn Tony Stark into Peter.

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

I thought Tony was in a coma?

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

Also known as a Holla Forums powernap. There's a robot tony floating around but the original's guaranteed to wake up at some point. Probably soon, enlightened by this life changing experience and ready to spread the good word of Dan "Women Shouldn't Be Conventionally Attractive" Slott by doing the same thing he did in Superior but in reverse.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Dan "Women Shouldn't Be Conventionally Attractive" Slott
I can imagine what his wife look like, if he has one

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

Iron Man fans have a had a rough run.
Matt Fraction: hipster faggot who tried to make Pepper Tony's equal
Kieron Gillen: the soyest of soyboys helped make America Chavez in super lesbo and created Dr. Aphra in Star Wars comics
Tom Taylor: faggot aussie who fucked up X-23 with All-new Wolverine and said he didn't feel safe traveling the US because Trump
Bendis: Who somehow fagged up the book more than those who came before him
now Slott

They've said the book with star Tony Stark, but nothing rules out Slott keeping the nigglet around to show up Tony at every turn.

I doubt it. But even if he tricked some hambeast to marry him, he'll always be the sad sack who made sock puppets to attack his critics on message boards.

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

Okay now I'm curious: what the hell did he do?

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

WHAT DID HE DO!?

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

This was from a short-lived gimmick where Tony Stark stayed evil after the Axis event (all the good guys turned evil, all the bad guys turned good) and he used his super smarts to distribute a phone app that allowed people to make themselves beautiful and healthy.. and then revealed that it was temporary and that you needed to keep paying thousands of dollars to keep it work, effectively making everyone in the city junkies (somehow) who turned to crime and other stupid shit because, something something social commentary.

They never even really explained why he did it. He's already one of the richest people in the world, and turning the city into a warzone where fat women attack people for another sweet taste of the app, or some shit, doesn't make any sense.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

turning the city into a warzone where fat women attack people for another sweet taste of the app
I think this is the reason: pure schadenfreude.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

The sad thing is this would actually be a fun bit of backstory for an actual bad guy to explain where he gets all his henchmen and money.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

They never even really explained why he did it
Because the story just kinda abruptly stops on account of the incoming Secret Wars/Incursion stuff. The only carryover for the line-wide relaunch was Happy Hogan's bastard son Teen Abomination, who got shunted off to a Howling Commandos comic that nobody remembers because it got canned.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

The story just stopped because there was no way to actually end it. Tony was too much of a villain-sue to be defeated.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

What did Tron Hercules do?
take all their virginities?

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

Tony Stark is a villain now
do I even want to know?

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

You don't, because they just kind of fudged it out of existence and pretended it never happened.

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

there is one human being somewhere, possibly in the Anglosphere, that considers this clickbait-tier trash writing to be his favourite piece of literature of all time and will defend Marvel's lazy-ass retcon methods at the same time
I hate cape comics so bad.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

what comics do you like then ?

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

Pure comics.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

le "all comics are capeshit lol" meme
I hate burgers and the remnants of their commie code of authority so bad.

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH COMMIE

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Is it possible to enjoy this just to see Tony fuck with people?

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

Sauce? I wanna storytime that shitshow.

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

It might be "Is This Tomorrow?"

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit