Do you think Disney will ever do anything with the Dragon Ball IP they gained after the Fox aquisition?

Do you think Disney will ever do anything with the Dragon Ball IP they gained after the Fox aquisition?

Yeah, I think they'll make a live-action version of the original series, featuring Goku's kiddie skittles and Bulma flashing everything to Roshi, because that's the kind of company Disney is.

ultra instinct Goofy

Well, Goku'd probably be a damn good support in Kingdom Hearts.

Hank Hill would be better

I would love to see the return of over the top Goofy on Goofy Sports Violence, and have it scale up to DBZ-tier action. Gumball showed you can do it well, but nobody acknowledges that.

Different rights

Wait they own the movie rights?

Live-action films specifically, from Evolution.

Fox is also the publisher of the animated movies in the West, I think

It's Funimation, no?

And?

>>>/a/

Isn't this an odd edge case where Holla Forums is in the process of raping /a/ and we're all speculating on what twisted, botched abortions the /a/-Holla Forums rape babies are going to be?

I assumed that was part of the reason this idea exists

Marvel Mangaverse?

Oh god..please no…let the hands of the Mouse stay far away from the hallowed halls of Dragon Ball…I mean, fuck, Fox ruined it once already..not trusting any Yanks with the Dragon Ball license.

No. Fox have or had first refusal on Battle of Gods because they made the Live Action movie. Seeing as the turnaround for Resurrection F was considerably shorter than Battle of Gods, this may no longer be the case.

No.

There will be pozz loads and it's the only thing I know for real

Yes user, everything will have a pozz hole waiting especially for you. You deserve it.

Im surprised they haven't done anything with it for awhile.

Im pretty sure its safe.

Point still stands, Fox already fucked up once. Not letting the Mouse do the same.

Fucking what?
I love Dragonball to death, I started watching that shit when I was 4, 23 years ago, and never stopped watching, reading and playing Dragonball stuff since then, but don't try to pretend people haven't shat all over the series already, Toriyama himself included.

Was being a wee bit dramatic, sorry.

They don't own the rights to the franchise, only distributing films. They'd have to ask Toei if they wanted to do anything you doofuses.

…wait
Fox has the Dragonball IP?! And now Disney does?!

DRAGON BALL EVOLUTION 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Hey Holla Forums

Read the post above yours, you dumb nigger.

The best Disney would be able to do with it is do a celebrity dub of the next movie, like they do with Ghibli films. This is assuming that Fox didn't sell Funimation the distribution rights to Dragon Ball films or that Toei/Toriyama don't have the right to buy back their rights in case of a sale, or that they don't revert automatically

>>>/a/

Hey Holla Forums.

Goes on /a/.

nope

pls no
pls
no

>>>/a/

That’s GKids’ shit now

Disney is just annoyed that DBFZ is going to be bigger than any current Marvel game

Kinda funny how Yamchas obligatory death is part of the trailer.

They'll probably put it on /a/

I wonder if Funimation can get any worse under Sony ownership.

/a/'s used the rape by now, they still have the Battle Angel Alita and Cowboy Bebop live action tv series to look forward to.
Aren't they no better than half chan /a/ or did they fix their shit?

>>>/a/

Funi moved to La and got infiltrated by SJWs. Luckily any attempt they've made at putting that shit into their work has backfired massively. I mean when you consider how autistic anime fans are and how much shit the people that work there get on a daily basis, imagine that x10. However now Sonys involved then they might push for that.