Awful, terrible characters

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

good show
rate it 7-8
there is one character that takes it down a whole point to a 6-7
pic related

fuck this cunt, her existence makes the show worse.
every single time she is on screen, every single time she talks is an unfunny shitty phoned pun that gets so bad it makes you cringe. even the other characters dont laugh at her 'jokes' and instead just sigh a in tired defeat.

other shows have shitty cringy characters, but i dont think there is any character that ruins an entire show as much as luan.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5d0mQfyOeoc

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Smallville
Corny, campy but fun show with supes.
The Kents are good characters, the Luthors are good, Lois Lane is good.
Supporting or added cast is tolerable,
Clark is honest to god kinda clumsy but wholesome character.
In fact, even in it's darker moments it has an overall wholesome and positive style
Has shitty but bold CGI.
At worst it warps the supes mythos but elseverse excuse applies or is inoffensive enough, season 10 is inexcusable.
BUT THIS BITCH ruined the first three seasons, the only reason she didn't ruin the fourth one is that she was "possessed" by a far more entertaining character.

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

dude they did that with every character including clark

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

Yeah, but only one character was objectively better possessed.

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

i never watched it, but every clip i have seen just looks like shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=5d0mQfyOeoc

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

she was beautiful (and why i watched) but the way her character was written, she was always such a debbie-downer. chloe was so chipper and cheerful and more likeable though! (whodathunk she would go on to start up a hollywood sex-slave cult.)

just goes to show you that actors can be so far removed from their actual personalities. i gues that's why they call them actors

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

You are getting unreasonably angry about a children's cartoon.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

i want to be able to watch my children's cartoons with its great waifus without having to cringe through fucking luan segments.
forget about luan epsiodes those are the fucking wort.
why aren't there more episodes about best sister?
pic related

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

That guy has some serious dandruff issues.

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

LoudGlock.png
Is this canon?

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

A terrible, awful character for a terrible, awful show

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

The only character worse than him and Luann would be Peggy, so I think we got a winner here.

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

That's sweat ya dingus.

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

I love Lucky ya fuckwit. Peggy was TopCunt

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

watching Smallville

the only correct opinion.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

I never got the hate for Peggy on Holla Forums. She's supposed to be obnoxious. Some of her unwarranted self-importance was quite funny.

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

Agreed.

I found Lucky more unpleasant. I was kinda hoping for Luan to overcome her heritage instead of stepping on the same traps.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

If I remember right not even the writers liked this annoying tokenism Mary Sue. They didn't know what to do with her. As a viewer, always thought little miss totally smart teen genius was obnoxious.

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

Lucky never bothered me much, I thought he had his moments.

On the subject of Peggy, I too couldn't stand her when I first started watching KotH. As I kept watching though I actually grew to like not so much Peggy herself, but the way she was written. As annoying as Peggy is she actually does support Hank as a wife in most endeavers. The shittiest thing the dumb twat did was drug Hank with testosterone supplements.
"Beer and Loathing" actually has her admit to being wrong and apologizing to Hank at the end after making amends for not just her mistake but Alamo Beer's fuckup as well.

That time her chute failed while skydiving, and she unfortunately survived. That episode afterwards when Cotton's taunts and goading proved better physical therapy than the candy assed hospital schedule. She was invited to dance on top of his grave at the end of the episode.

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

That guy sounds like a frustrating moron.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Lucky did nothing wrong.

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

She was a literal mary sue. The writers created her role because they liked the actor. When people complained that she was too perfect, they responded by having her run her own successful coffee shop at the age of 15. They repeatedly made her more and more ludicrous levels of perfection, all the while in interviews talking about how "She was the real star of the show." If she hadn't been in the show Smallville probably would have been decently received by folks like us. It played fast and loose with the mythos but it was enjoyable if you took it as an Elseworlds story.

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

except the show is good, you cunt. luan is just insufferable

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

That's Bruce Timm.

Blake Long
Blake Long

Insufferable girl for an insufferable show

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

fuck you. whats wrong with loud house?
it has tons of endearing qualities that extend beyond waifus and fetish fuel

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

fuck this cunt
she a cute, CUTE!

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

no, luan is the fucking worst.
braces and a buck tooth? gross. that stupid hair that sticks up? gross?
she plays with dolls, and talks to herself? what a freak. no wonder she doesn't have any friends.
i want to see luan get bullied at school for being a clown on the weekend, like people throwing food and shit at her, until she runs away to cry in the bathroom.

however, if you want REAL cute; then
LENI is CUTE!!! and perfect! and pure!

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

she a cute, CUTE!

I really don't get this cringeworthy shit. Are you genuinely autistic?

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

5 cute facts about leni:
shes a girl.
shes an angel!
i love her!!!
LENI!!!!!!

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Stop acting like a dumbass

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

that retarded jackie shitposting grew on me
:^)

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

All she wanted was to make people smile, user. Are you really that much of an edgy cunt?

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

yes, cause she sucks dick at being funny, and is instead just cringy.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

muh cringe
There it is.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

I revisited Smallville recently, and I have to say, Lois Lane is fucking perfectly characterised. A shitton better than Amy Adams and also better than in most Supes comics.

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

Excellent rebuttal, she's now the best, most funny character and her joking around never falls flat or causes any form of embarrassment.

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

This dumb and ugly bitch.

The show was already mediocre but this character was a straight up Scrappy expy whose only talent is fucking things up.

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

…what did she even do?

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

She started interestingly (acting weak to escape situations, mocking chivalry), but then she didn't do anything anymore. But all female characters in Nolan movies suck, he's not good at them.

My contributions:

everyone from Family Guy, except it's a Stewie/ Brian road trip episode

Roger from American Dad
Hi, I'm a faggot and I'm edgy and getting more and more focus, I'm the Sheldon of this cartoon, please laugh.

Princess Bubblegum
She's basically fantasy Mengele and an asshole to Finn, especially considering there's literally no other guy in that world who could be her love interest… except Marceline…

Muddlefoots
It's a Muddlefoots episode, time to turn off TV. Overall, I hated most episodes of Darkwing Duck because of the borderline retarded side characters, like that Stegosaurus or that superhero from a superhero planet.

Pre-remake Webby Vanderquack
Holy crap, I'm not watching Care Bears, I'm watching Ducktales!

Dale from Rescue Rangers
That guy is a fucking idiot, I don't get why everyone ships him with Gadget. Maybe wish fulfillment.

Season 10+ Lisa Simpson
No description required. Also
Season 10+ Marge Simpson
"Hello, I'm also a character in this show."

Bonkers
Oh god, no. He's not even fuckable. And while we're at it with the really weird animation style:
Goofy from Goof Troop (series, not movie)
Holy shit he's stupid, Pete did nothing wrong.

Jago from Aladin (series, where he won't shut up)

everyone from Steven Universe by merely looking at their designs

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

Bonkers
not even fuckable
not having a fetish for characters that obey cartoon physics in a universe where realistic characters also exist

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

I do, but Bonkers is REALLY annoying.

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

doesn't like Bonkers!
What's your fucking problem.

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

What's so appealing about Loud House, besides the creator being assraped by feminazis?

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

The artstyle is conventionally appealing (when compared to Steven Universe)

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

he doesn't like Webby
he doesn't like Dale
he doesn't like Bonkers
You have terrible taste user.
Jago from Aladin
Jago

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

I was going to argue for catwoman but yeah….BRAVONOLAN create big masterpieces but female ain't his stuff

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Every nu-Marvel character from the NOW! generation. No exceptions.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

Memecenter

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

I liked Bonkers, apart from that I agree with your list.

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

jokes have to make your sides hurt to be funny
being awkward makes you a bad person
anything below top tier is trash
Your mom's ashamed of raising such an edgy spergboy lel

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

It's wholesome and has no serious antagonists. Anyone who grew up with lots of siblings is bound for some serious nostalgia while it might feel bland to others. Only-child autists either join waifu cults or hate it with such a passion that they shit up the threads instead of just ignoring them. Maybe out of jealousy or maybe because it overshadowed that lame gemstone show.

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

reasons i like loud house enough to autistically post about it:
-Incest
-Its relateable if you had siblings growing up
-Incest
-waifus
-Incest
-the fandom is hyper autistic, and creates many things at break-neck speeds., for example: there are 'cannon' children between lincoln and all his sisters; and on the loud house booru there are over a thousand pictures tagged as 'lovechild'; the best of all these OCs are lupa and leia
-incest
-there are some really good heart felt episodes
- it reminds me of things from my childhood I forgot about having a brother
- shipping
-Incest
- And it does have good funny moments (leni) even though some jokes are shit (luan)

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

Being awkward is a good screen persona
Jokes don't have to be funny to be funny
Negative opinions = "edgy"
lel
I know your mother's not ashamed of you but I don't respect the opinions of whores.

Julian Long
Julian Long

It took you a few hours to make that comeback?

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

wholesome
gay interracial fags with feminine black son
oldest sister in relationship with beaner
mc has a crush on beaner's sister
nonstop fart and poop jokes
incest undertones
Are you retarded?

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

complains about the word cringe
uses edgy and boi
Ebig
this is screencap worthy
Ebiger

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

Being awkward is a good screen persona
Anything written properly can be good.

Jokes don't have to be funny to be funny
Just like your condition, quality is usually on a spectrum.

Hostile opinions towards a fictional character for not being in the kool kids club = "edgy"
You nailed it.

lel
Lel. :DDD

I know your mother's not ashamed of you but I don't respect the opinions of whores.
At least apply yourself lel

wholesome
Yes.

gay interracial fags
If a single, widowed man can raise a kid, two men are at least as capable. Think about it, if you're even able.

feminine black son
You didn't know even one semi-retarded soyboy growing up? You must've been lonely lel

oldest sister in relationship with beaner
mc has a crush on beaner's sister
How is that bad?

nonstop fart and poop jokes
MOMMY WHY AREN'T MY CHILDREN'S CARTOONS SOPHISTICATED AND ELEGANT LIKE MEEEEE

incest undertones
I don't see them, but there again, I'm not a degenerate retard like you. :^)

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

defending interracial
/4cuck/

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

NITW taking a get
Genuinely worse than the loud house

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

Shit is almost as bad as Ruby Gloom or MLP.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

I never watched Loud House but seeing how the fans are it doesn't surprise me at all that people revile this show almost as much as Steven Universe.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

The show really is shit.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Nobody non-ironically watches this show. It's just another show for waifuniggers to latch onto.

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

ironically watching anything
What is.this meme?
Who the fuck goes "im going to.spend 20 hours watching.this.show. not because I like it, and enjoy it, but because its a meme"?
I watch all my cartoons because I LIKE them.
I watch star vs, steven universe, loud house, and MLP because they are good.shows with cute waifus and I want to.see.what happens.next

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

need to redo my reaction folder
pic is perfect
sperg reeee because it's not from his approved site
Sorry can you link me the 9gag one then user?

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

Oh, wow! You sure showed me! D:

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

unironically watching cartoons
wew lad

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

pic is perfect
If you consider that pic perfect then you have no right to act butthurt

Jose White
Jose White

4cuck

Go away /4cuck/.

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

All those reasons
How the fuck does a dumb show manages to pull that off?

I watch star vs, steven universe, loud house, and MLP because they are good.shows with cute waifus and I want to.see.what happens.next
Ignoring they got pozzed to shit, ignoring their fanbases, ignoring the creators are twitter warriors…

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

loud house does it by having good wholesome story lines that are relatable if you grew up with siblings, so apperently the writers had big families to know what they are talking about

and the good jokes are basically all leni.

also, it does these things with a cast of characters that are an assortment of waifus of all flavors for all tastes.

even fucking awful tastes for the fucking luna and luan fags.

secondly,
ree joo cartoons
dont care, those are the kind of cartoons i want and like, give me that 'children's' cartoon with some edgy as fuck undertones.
pic related

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

Hey /tv/

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

The others I get, but why Quagmire? I feel like Late-Seasons Brian is what really ruined the series, and to give due credit, Quagmire actually calling Brian out for his shit added to his character somewhat.

Landon Young
Landon Young

Quagmire stops to be the womanizer and the free spirit and now it's just a sad stalker of Lois and pathetic enemy of Brian. I bet McFarlane wanted Quagmire to be the one killing Brian in the hit and run but he chickened out.

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

reported

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

mabel is fine…..?
she is too cute to hate.
and ponyhead and her (hotter) sister
pic related
would be find, best girl even if they simply had the most important part of an equine species HORSE PUSSY

Logan King
Logan King

I know you're baiting, still I'll respond to you:
she is too cute to hate.
She almost ruined her brother's attempt to save Gravity Falls from Bill Cipher because she throw a tantrum and begrudgingly decided to stay in Fantasy world. And many of the bad things that happens to Dipper are Mabel's fault.
HORSE PUSSY
/pone/index.html
Get out brony

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

brony
thats offensive, we, the proud horsefuckers dont associate with degenerate 'bronies'
use our perfered pronouns and check your privledge

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

Miss Martian from Young Justice.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Fuck you m'gan is cute
CUTE!!!

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

pic is not perfect
because I don't crop the watermark so a sperg throw a hiss fit for it
Here you like it better? Fucking autistic fag

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Hey /tv/

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

sperg throw a hiss fit

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit