Awful, terrible characters

fuck this cunt, her existence makes the show worse.
every single time she is on screen, every single time she talks is an unfunny shitty phoned pun that gets so bad it makes you cringe. even the other characters dont laugh at her 'jokes' and instead just sigh a in tired defeat.

other shows have shitty cringy characters, but i dont think there is any character that ruins an entire show as much as luan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5d0mQfyOeoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>At worst it warps the supes mythos but elseverse excuse applies or is inoffensive enough, season 10 is inexcusable.
BUT THIS BITCH ruined the first three seasons, the only reason she didn't ruin the fourth one is that she was "possessed" by a far more entertaining character.

dude they did that with every character including clark

Yeah, but only one character was objectively better possessed.

i never watched it, but every clip i have seen just looks like shit.
>youtube.com/watch?v=5d0mQfyOeoc

she was beautiful (and why i watched) but the way her character was written, she was always such a debbie-downer. chloe was so chipper and cheerful and more likeable though! (whodathunk she would go on to start up a hollywood sex-slave cult.)

just goes to show you that actors can be so far removed from their actual personalities. i gues that's why they call them actors

You are getting unreasonably angry about a children's cartoon.

i want to be able to watch my children's cartoons with its great waifus without having to cringe through fucking luan segments.
forget about luan epsiodes those are the fucking wort.
why aren't there more episodes about best sister?

That guy has some serious dandruff issues.

Is this canon?

A terrible, awful character for a terrible, awful show

The only character worse than him and Luann would be Peggy, so I think we got a winner here.

That's sweat ya dingus.

I love Lucky ya fuckwit. Peggy was TopCunt

the only correct opinion.

I never got the hate for Peggy on Holla Forums. She's supposed to be obnoxious. Some of her unwarranted self-importance was quite funny.

Agreed.

I found Lucky more unpleasant. I was kinda hoping for Luan to overcome her heritage instead of stepping on the same traps.

If I remember right not even the writers liked this annoying tokenism Mary Sue. They didn't know what to do with her. As a viewer, always thought little miss totally smart teen genius was obnoxious.

Lucky never bothered me much, I thought he had his moments.

On the subject of Peggy, I too couldn't stand her when I first started watching KotH. As I kept watching though I actually grew to like not so much Peggy herself, but the way she was written. As annoying as Peggy is she actually does support Hank as a wife in most endeavers. The shittiest thing the dumb twat did was drug Hank with testosterone supplements.
"Beer and Loathing" actually has her admit to being wrong and apologizing to Hank at the end after making amends for not just her mistake but Alamo Beer's fuckup as well.

That time her chute failed while skydiving, and she unfortunately survived. That episode afterwards when Cotton's taunts and goading proved better physical therapy than the candy assed hospital schedule. She was invited to dance on top of his grave at the end of the episode.

That guy sounds like a frustrating moron.

Lucky did nothing wrong.

She was a literal mary sue. The writers created her role because they liked the actor. When people complained that she was too perfect, they responded by having her run her own successful coffee shop at the age of 15. They repeatedly made her more and more ludicrous levels of perfection, all the while in interviews talking about how "She was the real star of the show." If she hadn't been in the show Smallville probably would have been decently received by folks like us. It played fast and loose with the mythos but it was enjoyable if you took it as an Elseworlds story.

except the show is good, you cunt. luan is just insufferable

That's Bruce Timm.

Insufferable girl for an insufferable show

fuck you. whats wrong with loud house?
it has tons of endearing qualities that extend beyond waifus and fetish fuel

she a cute, CUTE!

no, luan is the fucking worst.
braces and a buck tooth? gross. that stupid hair that sticks up? gross?
she plays with dolls, and talks to herself? what a freak. no wonder she doesn't have any friends.
i want to see luan get bullied at school for being a clown on the weekend, like people throwing food and shit at her, until she runs away to cry in the bathroom.

however, if you want REAL cute; then
LENI is CUTE!!! and perfect! and pure!

I really don't get this cringeworthy shit. Are you genuinely autistic?

5 cute facts about leni:
shes a girl.
shes an angel!
i love her!!!
LENI!!!!!!

Stop acting like a dumbass

that retarded jackie shitposting grew on me
:^)

All she wanted was to make people smile, user. Are you really that much of an edgy cunt?

yes, cause she sucks dick at being funny, and is instead just cringy.

There it is.

I revisited Smallville recently, and I have to say, Lois Lane is fucking perfectly characterised. A shitton better than Amy Adams and also better than in most Supes comics.

Excellent rebuttal, she's now the best, most funny character and her joking around never falls flat or causes any form of embarrassment.

This dumb and ugly bitch.

The show was already mediocre but this character was a straight up Scrappy expy whose only talent is fucking things up.

…what did she even do?

She started interestingly (acting weak to escape situations, mocking chivalry), but then she didn't do anything anymore. But all female characters in Nolan movies suck, he's not good at them.

My contributions:

Hi, I'm a faggot and I'm edgy and getting more and more focus, I'm the Sheldon of this cartoon, please laugh.

She's basically fantasy Mengele and an asshole to Finn, especially considering there's literally no other guy in that world who could be her love interest… except Marceline…

It's a Muddlefoots episode, time to turn off TV. Overall, I hated most episodes of Darkwing Duck because of the borderline retarded side characters, like that Stegosaurus or that superhero from a superhero planet.

Holy crap, I'm not watching Care Bears, I'm watching Ducktales!

That guy is a fucking idiot, I don't get why everyone ships him with Gadget. Maybe wish fulfillment.

No description required. Also
"Hello, I'm also a character in this show."

Oh god, no. He's not even fuckable. And while we're at it with the really weird animation style:
Holy shit he's stupid, Pete did nothing wrong.

I do, but Bonkers is REALLY annoying.

What's your fucking problem.

What's so appealing about Loud House, besides the creator being assraped by feminazis?

The artstyle is conventionally appealing (when compared to Steven Universe)

You have terrible taste user.

I was going to argue for catwoman but yeah….BRAVONOLAN create big masterpieces but female ain't his stuff

Every nu-Marvel character from the NOW! generation. No exceptions.

I liked Bonkers, apart from that I agree with your list.

Your mom's ashamed of raising such an edgy spergboy lel

It's wholesome and has no serious antagonists. Anyone who grew up with lots of siblings is bound for some serious nostalgia while it might feel bland to others. Only-child autists either join waifu cults or hate it with such a passion that they shit up the threads instead of just ignoring them. Maybe out of jealousy or maybe because it overshadowed that lame gemstone show.

reasons i like loud house enough to autistically post about it:
-Incest
-Its relateable if you had siblings growing up
-Incest
-waifus
-Incest
-the fandom is hyper autistic, and creates many things at break-neck speeds., for example: there are 'cannon' children between lincoln and all his sisters; and on the loud house booru there are over a thousand pictures tagged as 'lovechild'; the best of all these OCs are lupa and leia
-incest
-there are some really good heart felt episodes
- it reminds me of things from my childhood I forgot about having a brother
- shipping
-Incest
- And it does have good funny moments (leni) even though some jokes are shit (luan)

I know your mother's not ashamed of you but I don't respect the opinions of whores.

It took you a few hours to make that comeback?

Are you retarded?

Ebig

Ebiger

Anything written properly can be good.

Just like your condition, quality is usually on a spectrum.

You nailed it.

Lel. :DDD

At least apply yourself lel

Yes.

If a single, widowed man can raise a kid, two men are at least as capable. Think about it, if you're even able.

You didn't know even one semi-retarded soyboy growing up? You must've been lonely lel

How is that bad?

I don't see them, but there again, I'm not a degenerate retard like you. :^)

Genuinely worse than the loud house

Shit is almost as bad as Ruby Gloom or MLP.

I never watched Loud House but seeing how the fans are it doesn't surprise me at all that people revile this show almost as much as Steven Universe.

The show really is shit.

Nobody non-ironically watches this show. It's just another show for waifuniggers to latch onto.

What is.this meme?
Who the fuck goes "im going to.spend 20 hours watching.this.show. not because I like it, and enjoy it, but because its a meme"?
I watch all my cartoons because I LIKE them.
I watch star vs, steven universe, loud house, and MLP because they are good.shows with cute waifus and I want to.see.what happens.next

Sorry can you link me the 9gag one then user?

Oh, wow! You sure showed me! D:

wew lad

If you consider that pic perfect then you have no right to act butthurt

Go away /4cuck/.

How the fuck does a dumb show manages to pull that off?

Ignoring they got pozzed to shit, ignoring their fanbases, ignoring the creators are twitter warriors…

loud house does it by having good wholesome story lines that are relatable if you grew up with siblings, so apperently the writers had big families to know what they are talking about

and the good jokes are basically all leni.

also, it does these things with a cast of characters that are an assortment of waifus of all flavors for all tastes.

even fucking awful tastes for the fucking luna and luan fags.

secondly,
dont care, those are the kind of cartoons i want and like, give me that 'children's' cartoon with some edgy as fuck undertones.

Hey Holla Forums

The others I get, but why Quagmire? I feel like Late-Seasons Brian is what really ruined the series, and to give due credit, Quagmire actually calling Brian out for his shit added to his character somewhat.

Quagmire stops to be the womanizer and the free spirit and now it's just a sad stalker of Lois and pathetic enemy of Brian. I bet McFarlane wanted Quagmire to be the one killing Brian in the hit and run but he chickened out.

reported

mabel is fine…..?
she is too cute to hate.
and ponyhead and her (hotter) sister
would be find, best girl even if they simply had the most important part of an equine species HORSE PUSSY

I know you're baiting, still I'll respond to you:
She almost ruined her brother's attempt to save Gravity Falls from Bill Cipher because she throw a tantrum and begrudgingly decided to stay in Fantasy world. And many of the bad things that happens to Dipper are Mabel's fault.
>>>/pone/
Get out brony

thats offensive, we, the proud horsefuckers dont associate with degenerate 'bronies'
use our perfered pronouns and check your privledge

Miss Martian from Young Justice.

Fuck you m'gan is cute
CUTE!!!

Here you like it better? Fucking autistic fag

Hey Holla Forums