Thanksgiving specials

It's Thanksgiving, and is there a holiday with worse cartoon specials than Thanksgiving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_nn_cY07mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bitches don't know about my Charlie Brown Thanksgiving dinner.

But OP, What of the time Megas fought Original Character?

I can see why Peppermint Patty was pissed, that's nothing but carbs and sugar.

Valentines day or Arbor day maybe. But you're probably right, I know at least one guy who rarely has a good Thanksgiving.

Why do you think it is that Thanksgiving specials are so much more boring than most other holiday specials?

Is it because Thanksgiving isn't really all that special and is mainly just an excuse to have dinner with your family?

Thanksgiving really is a holiday of false premises. Have dinner with insufferable cunts you pretend to like but tolerate at best is a 1:1 parallel to the facade of honoring the union between pilgrims and american tribes with food that wouldn't have even been present at their table.

Sorry to hear that, but ya know user you shouldn't go around assuming everyone elses family life is as shit as yours.

This. Me and my family may not be best friends and we have very little in common, but I like them enough to not mind sharing a dinner with them once a year.
Plus the sentiment behind Thanksgiving is a nice one.

What? There are families that get along?
That sounds absurd.

We ain't never gonna make it.

You take that back. There's at least one good Thanksgiving special.

What did he meme by this?

And a very good Hey Arnold episode, at that.

What about MLK day?

IT'S MLK DAY CHARLIE BRO
youtube.com/watch?v=O_nn_cY07mY

That episode where that guy eats that womens ass out through the window…

This will always be my favorite Thanksgiving special

Watch the episode, faggot, then you'll understand.

Little late to the party, but whatever.

Is it just me or theres not as much thanksgiving special cartoons compared to Halloween and Christmas?

Just a bit, and I think it feels exaggerated due to Halloween and Christmas having more flare and festivity.

Most Americans are already in Christmas mode by the time Thanksgiving rolls around, so they tend to blend together in many people's minds. Plus, there's more money in other holidays than in Thanksgiving.

That song has about 50 seconds of Thanksgiving material, then it becomes Colonial History.

I remember there was an old Hanabarbera Thanksgiving special with a white kid and native american kid trying to save Thanksgiving.

NOW HERE ARE SOME XMAS SPECIALS TO LOOK FORWARD TO

Hey Holla Forums