Thanksgiving specials

David Cooper
David Cooper

It's Thanksgiving, and is there a holiday with worse cartoon specials than Thanksgiving?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_nn_cY07mY

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

Bitches don't know about my Charlie Brown Thanksgiving dinner.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

But OP, What of the time Megas fought Original Character?

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

I can see why Peppermint Patty was pissed, that's nothing but carbs and sugar.

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

Valentines day or Arbor day maybe. But you're probably right, I know at least one guy who rarely has a good Thanksgiving.

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

Mr. Redcorn, this head's for you.

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

Why do you think it is that Thanksgiving specials are so much more boring than most other holiday specials?

Is it because Thanksgiving isn't really all that special and is mainly just an excuse to have dinner with your family?

John Hill
John Hill

Thanksgiving really is a holiday of false premises. Have dinner with insufferable cunts you pretend to like but tolerate at best is a 1:1 parallel to the facade of honoring the union between pilgrims and american tribes with food that wouldn't have even been present at their table.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

insufferable cunts you pretend to like but tolerate at best
Sorry to hear that, but ya know user you shouldn't go around assuming everyone elses family life is as shit as yours.

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

user you shouldn't go around assuming everyone elses family life is as shit as yours.
This. Me and my family may not be best friends and we have very little in common, but I like them enough to not mind sharing a dinner with them once a year.
Plus the sentiment behind Thanksgiving is a nice one.

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

What? There are families that get along?
That sounds absurd.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

We ain't never gonna make it.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

You take that back. There's at least one good Thanksgiving special.

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

What did he meme by this?

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

implying there's not at least two
And a very good Hey Arnold episode, at that.

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

What about MLK day?

IT'S MLK DAY CHARLIE BRO
youtube.com/watch?v=O_nn_cY07mY

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

That episode where that guy eats that womens ass out through the window…

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

This will always be my favorite Thanksgiving special

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

Watch the episode, faggot, then you'll understand.

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

Little late to the party, but whatever.

John Thompson
John Thompson

Is it just me or theres not as much thanksgiving special cartoons compared to Halloween and Christmas?

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

Just a bit, and I think it feels exaggerated due to Halloween and Christmas having more flare and festivity.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Most Americans are already in Christmas mode by the time Thanksgiving rolls around, so they tend to blend together in many people's minds. Plus, there's more money in other holidays than in Thanksgiving.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

That song has about 50 seconds of Thanksgiving material, then it becomes Colonial History.

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

I remember there was an old Hanabarbera Thanksgiving special with a white kid and native american kid trying to save Thanksgiving.

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

NOW HERE ARE SOME XMAS SPECIALS TO LOOK FORWARD TO

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

Hey /tv/

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit