O Typhon Apep Lothan O Drakon Typhon Apep Lothan Morning star please bear your...

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

Just looked up air force height requirements and was surprised to see that they have slots for people under 5ft
Do those people just end up as maintenance people or what? There's no way they end up actually flying.

Jack James
Jack James

Whaaaaaa

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

You seem disingenuous. Like a troll.

Your words carry little weight to me, after being exposed to you for this many years.

So it's nothing specific. Just my perception of your personality and my recollections of your words.

Caring, opening up, or being friendly aren't prerequisites for this place.

Hell, you can come and go and just be an attention whore all day without remembering a single name, aimlessly flirting and hitting on people, and you'll fit in.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Not for me. It's always like this for me.

Hmm?

True, but that's not what most do.

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

Buck. The fuck. Up.

Every time I see you lately it's just "why isn't this place fucking happy rainbow land where everyone's friends and the unicorns shit gumdrops?"

Because it's an internet forum. That's it. It has no deeper meaning, or purpose. This place doesn't even exist to MAKE friends, it's just what HAPPENS here sometimes. It doesn't exist to make STELLAR 10/10 replies. It doesn't even exist for the shitposting.

It's just a bunch of avatarfags circlejerking.

Either lower your fucking standards or stop trying to imagine this place is supposed to accomplish something for you or for anyone.

David James
David James

He has been like this for years. Same old.

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

I fapped and am unsure how to feel about it.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

Awwwh I mean yeah I am a troll/shitposter
but I only do it for my own fun, i never really mean anything malicious or with devious intent towards another
I kinda just go as the tide goes :/
im sorry if i offended you tho

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

Texas #1

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

...why? Different than usual?

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

I can assure you I would wriggle free of any of your holds!

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

Well he didn't always seem so whiny about it.

I've known him longer.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

I have lowered my standards.

I'm far from the Kanra that demanded this place be interesting and everyone dance on the stage for me etc.

But honestly, when I think back to the best memories regarding these communities I have, it was when I felt a part of them.

Trying to be a part of this place is not rewarding. In fact, it's almost depressing. Trying to give a fuck about shitposters. That love the fact they're lolshitposting.

Is this what we all want? A place to just be shitposters around?

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

I don't think you're evil.

Just shallow.

But I'm being an asshole for calling you shallow.

So I guess we're even.

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

The first time in months. Iunno.

*sigh*

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit