The Red Pills Challenge

From the creators of Alfred Rosenberg's The Myth video, this is the Red Pills Challenge.

"The challenge is to watch all eighteen red pills without getting triggered by cognitive dissonance or offended indoctrination, considering the evidence without taking the blue pill back to the simplistic perspective most people live in daily."

Some of these red pills everyone here already knows about, but some of them are very unusual. Totally worth a watch/listen.

webm excerpt coming up…

Other urls found in this thread:

hollaforums.com/thread/6241778/politics/the-myth.html
youtu.be/ltmZ_Uq9ueA?t=3221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Excerpt 1/5

Excerpt 2/5

Excerpt 3/5

Excerpt 4/5

Excerpt 5/5

tl;dr:
There's nothing you can do to stop us goyim! Don't even try haha take these demoralization- i mean, redpills! You'll be so smart if you just give up all hope and stop fighting for anything! Only the multi-racial proletariat underclass can unite and rise up against the plutocrats!

What is the purpose of these videos, kike?

You think there's a shortage of people with their heads in the sand about the future, or freaking out about stuff that doesn't matter? Why don't you watch at least the excerpts and then you tell us what you think the purpose is.

I've listened to a few webms and all I hear is commie talking points and demoralization tactics. Fuck off with this. You're not enlightened for being a fucking black-piller, you'd a kike that's up to no good.

"Commie talking points"? What are you talking about? Communism and capitalism are Janus. You just don't want people to watch these. Why can't they decide for themselves?

I looked at the first webm and closed it almost immediately, giant black pill right there. If not, some overly dramatic faggot narrator.

If these are such great excerpts, why didn't you quickly summarize them instead of just "excerpt n/5"?

I have only watched 1:20h but it's absolutely brilliant so far.
Btw OP, are you the same guy that made the original thread about The Myth when it was first released?

Enjoy your blue pill.

You can go to the youtube video and show the description, then click on each of the 18 timestamps to see immediately what all of them are.

I'm glad you're liking it. Yes, I'm BigD, friend of Arthur's. That was a pretty epic thread…

>>>/trs/

I know you archived it. You dont happen to still have the link?

>>>/oven/

He also posted it on Holla Forums, just for the record.:
>>>Holla Forums1424172
The description for Holla Forums is different:

It was archived on archive.is and there was a later revival thread, but I don't know or have either links. I did find this on Google though and it looks to be the first thread, minus the pics:
hollaforums.com/thread/6241778/politics/the-myth.html

Judging by the thread so far he isn't wrong. Considering the disintegration of Holla Forums in the recent time it will most definitely trigger people here.

Yes, it triggers everyone. That's a fact. There's plenty to trigger Holla Forums.

Marketing it as "from the guys who did the longest video out there on the main Nazi philosopher" didn't seem like the most prudent of approaches.

People are very quick to dismiss ideas based on whatever group they can tag a person with, as they aren't really thinking for themselves but just as a group follower.

Who's your target audience? The xyz challenge makes it sound like you were trying to reach teens on facebook. Not sure if their attention span can handle an almost two hour long video that starts with the several minute long "revelation", that you derived your genetics from your parents. I know that mine couldn't

Lel, it only required me to jump to the end to see that this is some confucianism sectarian shilling of gook's philosophy.

It's for the 1%, and I don't mind the wealthy.
The early pills are actually shorter and less complex to get people started.

Do you know anything at all about confucianism?

This one is very beautiful too. Very safe to post on Holla Forums!

Good luck on the shit show that is to come OP, you will need it. Holla Forums will not be pleased by this video.
I'm off to bed now.

But… it is a stupid concept!
youtu.be/ltmZ_Uq9ueA?t=3221

Just because multiculturalism is even stupider, doesn't mean WN is a good idea.(HERESY! *BLAM*)

Nice try Schlomo!

Good night. I guess they failed the challenge.

Where is he wrong? youtu.be/ltmZ_Uq9ueA?t=3221

So you believe Red Pill Thirteen as well?

And red pill 17 is pure black pill, no point in naming it "red", demoralizing faggot.

Really makes ya think.

Yeah. I've read The Anglo-American Establishment. It makes perfect sense to me.

But it's true.
The idea that we're changing thing by e.g. electing Trump is just drinking the Kool-aid.
This thing needs to run to the ground.

being this desesperate to disrupt and obfuscate(IDIOT WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST FOR HIS OWN PROTECTION)

AHAHAHA KILL YOURSELF OP

What fucking garbage. Thanks for saving me the time user.

Confucianism is what changed China from a culture of ancient traditions and philosophy and turned it into a mass of insectoid drones who deep fry dogs in woks. Confucianism is the perfect groundwork for communism, hence Mao and the absolute destruction of whatever valuable culture China ever had.

kek nice projecting there moishe

KYS

now thats what i call a IP switch

So far:

Yeah, into the trash it goes

Stay delusional, you filthy yid.

Explain this one?

Nope, I'm still here, retard.

kek who are you talking to kike? no one was referring to you idiot ahahah
what a retard

He's not pretending.

wew → /oven/

Holla Forums = Reddit, everytime

I know shareblue doesn't hire the best, but goddamn son.

I REMEMBER YOU

HAhahahaha
About time

This guy made a thread about some 4 hour video he created about a year ago.
In his thread, he called anyone who said anything he didn't like a shill or kike. Literally.
When asked repeatedly to summarize the video so that we could discuss, he refused every time.
Bumped his own thread over 70 times, responding to absolutely everyone.
Bought advertisement for his video on 8ch.

Now he's posted it to both Holla Forums and Holla Forums
talking about how white nationalism is stupid
AND THE NOSE IS REVEALED

ahahahaHAHAHAHA
There is justice in the universe