Teacher of the Year = Common Core Goons

Been doing some digging on my old teacher and his past media attention, YUUUGE FINDS! He was heavily promoting Common Core after "winning" National Teacher of the Year 2013.

http://
eagnews.org/ever-wonder-why-so-many-teachers-of-the-year-support-common-core-heres-why/

The Teacher of the Year Program describes itself as nonpartisan and was created in 1952 to highlight exemplary teachers in the profession of teaching at both the state and national levels.

You may have already seen these glassy-eyed teachers on television commercials robotically professing their eternal love of the Common Core, using the same old tried-and-true, yet tired-and-through scripts smattered with the talking points “more rigorous,” “critical thinking,” and “college and career ready.”

But the Teachers of the Year have a dirty little Common Core secret. They are not exactly the non-partisan, objective teachers advocating for their profession to the public at large that they profess to be.

The Teacher of the Year program is actually a project of the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO), which authored the Common Core Standards and holds their copyright. The Common Core chooses the Teacher of the Year. In the interest of full disclosure shouldn’t these Teachers of the Year disclose that they were spawned from the Common Core each time they star in pro-Common Core commercials, write pro-Common Core op-eds, and lobby legislatures across the country in support of the Common Core? They never do.

The Common Core group, Achieve, is using the Teachers of the Year Program to sell Common Core to the rest of us nonbelievers and cite examples of the teachers’ support on their website. “Many current and former Teachers of the Year support the Common Core State Standards and are stepping forward to highlight that support,” they proclaim. They also use the Teachers of the Year to support their erroneous claims that a majority of teachers support the Common Core.

Current National Teacher of the Year, Jeff Charbonneau of Washington, is on paid sabbatical from his teaching obligations at the high school where he worked so that he may travel the country as a spokes-bot for the Common Core.

Erin Sponaugle, West Virginia Teacher of the Year, fills the Mountain State’s papers with commentaries warning, “fear is driving much of the opposition to the Common Core.”

Yeah, Erin, we are fearful. We’re fearful of an intrusive, one-size-fits-all, homogenized education delivery system and the detrimental impact it will have on our children’s minds and our country’s exceptionalism.

I always assumed that the chosen Teacher of the Year was the best teacher in a state, identified by parents, students, and coworkers. Then, I believed, the whole community of educators, parents, and students voted this identified teacher as “above the rest” and worthy of a tiara of distinction, complete with a bouquet of roses, a sash, and tears running down their cheeks as they accepted the title “Teacher of the Year” – air kiss, pageant wave. That was until I got an email at school inviting me to “apply” to become a Teacher of the Year, here in Arizona.

Teachers must apply to become Teachers of the Year after either nominating themselves or having someone else do the honors. Teachers of the Year applicants must then complete an extensive written application, write multiple essays, and jump through political hoops in front of interview committees in order to be considered for their shiny titles and thousands of dollars in cash and prizes, just like the governors did, in 2010, when they sold out their states’ control over education in exchange for cash and prizes when adopting the Common Core. So perhaps this is why the Common Core chose the Teachers of the Year to shill for and lobby on behalf of the Cult of Common Core. They are a perfect fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/a/eli_lilly.html
whale.to/drugs/strattera1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was a student of Jeff Charbonneau . I've watched some of his video presentations on youtube recently and it seems he's really shilling for more AP credits in the high school. He pushed to offer as many as possible at the school, but seems to have an issue with the Running Start(college credits at college) program. Says it doesn't offer the "highschool experience." Curiously he was also a giant shill for Prozac. He was on the team that created Prozac and very proud of it. This fits with the propaganda that's being pushed in the AP classes via Common Core. K-12 extends childhood to instill childish obedience. They don't want kids going to actual college and seeing what adulthood actually looks like. No, they want overgrown children.

They're extending the Prussian education system to infect college student's thinking. K-12 was explicitly designed for brainwashing obedient serfs. It's so obvious now that common core went full retard.

His whole mantra is to make the classes harder and harder. He says the kids love it and excel. When i checked the district's ranking a couple years ago it was in the bottom 10% of the state. Recently I've seen some sites rank it in the 30-40% range, with the highest stat being sports related. That school was full of dumb ass pedos and sadists. They carelessly ripped out asbestos while kids were in school. It's half beaner, so there's tons of multicultural movies and propaganda to have to watch. I was pretty rustled when I heard they would be getting shitloads of grant money for their behavior.
I haven't felt right about federal education ever since. The Prussian education system is human slavery make no mistake.

Here's an expose of him on public TV ten years earlier. Priming the public to accept him? The announcer actually tells the subjected green frogs to give up. Kind of calling out pepe.

https://
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM13wFUZ–4

Ecstatic for his new Common Core standards.
Don't get too bummed out when the score comes back lower than you thought :^)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avr3u8XI6es

More Common Core shilling,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwnnW-DEKXg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRheGUJz6LQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44LzN71jxA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ndgqrJRxh4

Some info on the creators of Prozac,

whale.to/a/eli_lilly.html

whale.to/drugs/strattera1.html

Common core was pushed by two presidents over 16 years.
Hopefully it will be eliminated but that's not exactly all public school teacher's fault. I remember when it began there was major resistance and then after bush the education system went extremely politically correct and liberal.
Also break your links faggot

So what do you want to do to him?
Also:

WHY THE FUCK HAS NO ONE EVER BROUGHT THIS UP REEEEEEE!!!!

Killing the "" is enough to break them. I forgot about the last two.

I want the world to stop worshiping idols and titles. Educate yourselves!

Not sure if you're aware, but Bush's 'No child left behind' and the Clintonian era push as well as the late Reagan years is where 'Common Core' began. It was along Jewish process. Not just one side or the other (although publicly they claim so for political capital) is responsible. All sides pushed the same endgoal.

Jokes aside, you're preaching to the choir. Try exposing him and ruining his reputation/job opportunities.

What a fucked up world we live in that I read the title and fully expected it to be SomethingAwful behind Common Core. I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or relieved to find OP was using 'goon' in the common vernacular.

Thought the same thing tbh lad.

He's a drama teacher Justin Trudeau type, but smart. Very dangerous. Look at all his youtube bullshit promoting common core, hours of it. There was a weird time where he broadcast a video to the whole school during the morning announcements. It was him dancing to "On the Catwalk" in a bizarre way. I think he's just a useful idiot.

Whats a "goon" on SomethingAwful mean?

hownu.ru

You need to lurk moar.
goons were what members of the SA forums called each other. their forums were one of the largest and most active internet communities despite everyone else thinking they were faggots for paying $10 to talk on a forum. for instance, moot is a goon who started cuckchan after getting made fun of too much for being a weeb. they spread their influence all over and while they initially did a lot of things for the lulz, they became corrupted by communism. many internet sjws are goons/have goon connections. there is a rare pic of jewt getting pissed on still available on SA to this day if you know where to look

Shame. If that post had gotten those digits I would have posted him getting his golden shower.

Here (((they))) are calling out pepe back in 2003!

"If you're green and living in a pond in Zillah, give up."

This is ten years before the 2013 Teacher of the Year award. Something is fucked here.

Well fuck me. I just remembered that I still have the MP3 of the phonecall between Angyl and moot when 4chan was hacked and turned into an InvisionFree BBS for a couple days.

Well guess who unleashed the 800lb gorilla that is fucking Milo with a piece of sandpaper wrapped around his dick?

Goons.

Source?

HOLY SHIT! Just checked and my front porch light is out. I'm scarred. Had to replace it just now.

Haha. Holy shit. I was a newfag and had recently discovered 4chon around when it got hacked. I was very confused when it happened. Didn't she start camwhoreing after gaining the notoriety for some skiddies doing the hack in her name?

I am not surprised. goons infested everything from MMOs to the first online news sites. I remember the site was being funny in the early 2000s and hard pretty much stopped reading around the time kyanka's fiance wife? cucked him or burned him for cash or whatever. Heard he became a pillhead/drunk.

Reagan was the devil. The snake fucking actor who opened the borders to everyone. Romans knew not to trust actors. Charbonneau is a drama teacher/actor type too. You really can't trust actors. Look at how awful Common Core became post-2013. Wish I would have posted about all this sooner.

if only they sent that nigger in to fight against Uwe Boll.

Goons really are the scum of the earth.

Damn. I kinda remember this. I guess I stuck around SA longer than I thought.

Mate, are you aware of BASIS schools here? The Jews have done to Charter schools what they did to Charities - completely warped the laws/rules to their own greedy benefit.

My favorite story of Arizona schools is the one high school that was awarded tens of thousands of "De-segregation funds" but the money still hasn't been released.
The school is now 60-70 percent Hispanic - but they STILL want their ill-gotten gibs - today!

Does that apply federally, or just to Arizona? We really need to wipe out spics. They're worse than niggers.

….nigga you what?

It's much better than K-12 kiddy shit. Opened my eyes to the psychological manipulation they were pulling on the kids. You have way more freedom as a college student.

www.facebook.com/zsd205/

twitter.com/zsd_news

twitter.com/ccsso?lang=en

www.facebook.com/ccsso/

It'd be a big help if people with burner accounts spread the fact that,

Looking back, this school was full of crypto communists types. Art, history, and culture were tightly controlled and filtered to bring out a more slavish mindset in the kids. The psychology teacher of the school would use group pressure and shame to influence kids against conservative thinking(civilians don't need assault rifles, race mixing is cool). Libshit teachers ignoring the feral beaners dragging down the environment as they play a holohoax movie for the millionth time. One teacher actually gave a kid a Marilyn Monroe dance on his birthday. Never got fired for some reason.

I'm pissed because i saw this shit coming since I first went there. Zillah is full of autistic hicks who wouldn't know what communism/statism was if it was biting them in ass. Probably why they choose Charb, so there's not many people to expose how that place runs.

link? Please post.