Way of the Warrior Storytime

Remember the mid 90's version of the Justice League? The fucking trainwreck that gave us such classic arcs as "Power Girl's magic baby," "Maxwell Lord becomes Lord Havok and tries to kill the League for some reason," and EXTREME JUSTICE? Of course you don't, so to remind you, let's read the most batshit fucking crazy thing to come out of the series, WAY OF THE WARRIOR. In this crossover story, Guy Gardner (who now has alien powers that let him turn his arms into guns), Hawkman (who is currently every Hawkman at once or something), Wonder Woman (who lost the Wonder Woman title to Artemis), and all three branches of the Justice League (sans Beetle and Booster) go into space to punch the shit out of aliens. Also of note, Justice League America was cancelled and replaced by JLA only 11 issues after this story finished. So presented without further commentary, here's WAY OF THE WARRIOR.

I get that it's a bit strange to be storytiming during a NeoFag raid, but I was planning on doing this yesterday, but I was too damn tired then.

That's all, folks.

Thanks, dude.

Was nice but my fave is the Grant Morrison & Howard Porter version.

Thanks man.

That's the most awkward Last Supper homage I've ever seen in comics, but somehow it's kind of charming.

Hey, decent art!

Bump, because I only just noticed this in the catalogue and want to read it later.