Way of the Warrior Storytime

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Remember the mid 90's version of the Justice League? The fucking trainwreck that gave us such classic arcs as "Power Girl's magic baby," "Maxwell Lord becomes Lord Havok and tries to kill the League for some reason," and EXTREME JUSTICE? Of course you don't, so to remind you, let's read the most batshit fucking crazy thing to come out of the series, WAY OF THE WARRIOR. In this crossover story, Guy Gardner (who now has alien powers that let him turn his arms into guns), Hawkman (who is currently every Hawkman at once or something), Wonder Woman (who lost the Wonder Woman title to Artemis), and all three branches of the Justice League (sans Beetle and Booster) go into space to punch the shit out of aliens. Also of note, Justice League America was cancelled and replaced by JLA only 11 issues after this story finished. So presented without further commentary, here's WAY OF THE WARRIOR.

I get that it's a bit strange to be storytiming during a NeoFag raid, but I was planning on doing this yesterday, but I was too damn tired then.

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

That's all, folks.

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

Thanks, dude.

Was nice but my fave is the Grant Morrison & Howard Porter version.
mfw JLA 1997 is 20 years old and probably going to be better than the WB movie version

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

Thanks man.

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

That's the most awkward Last Supper homage I've ever seen in comics, but somehow it's kind of charming.

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Hey, decent art!

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

Bump, because I only just noticed this in the catalogue and want to read it later.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit