Lady Gargoyle attacked for not attacking Trump

archive.is/nBfzU

Hopefully this wakes her up to the insanity of the left. If she apologizes, there's no hope for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xtAWt
hollaforums.com/thread/9191175/politics/lady-gargoyle-attacked-for-not-attacking-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not making a point. This silly verse popped up inside my head for some reason.

There was never any hope for this kike puppet, she'll apologize for sure.

Interesting.

Knew Gargoyle was smarter than she acts.

Confirmed gen Y's Madonna is better than Gen X's. And way hotter by the way.

Well it looks like they couldn't read her.. pokerface.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She and black jesus just don't give a fuck.

Seeing how he has lupus or some sort of disease, she would really be playing with fire if she were to try and incur the Trump Curse. That said, after how political she has been these last few years, let alone the last few months, her ties to spirit cooking which would have been exposed hard by angry Trump supporters, she probably figured that people would have absolutely enough of her bullshit. Also, she pissed away her money from before so she's desperate as fuck too.

it was televised on fox and she probably would have been ruthlessly booed considering the response to jewish politics in the NFL the last year or so

no, they both care a whole lot about making sure people think they don't care about everything.

Did she really? That bitch was a billionaire after milking all of those fags for their hard earned meth money wasn't she?

They also have one thing in common.

Come on user.

Yep. Spent it on outfits apparently.
archive.is/xtAWt

I think people are just addicted to redemption plots.

TBH the performance was full of masonic and NWO symbology.
They will just try to weather Trump and continue to brainwash the kids.

I'm starting to believe a few have connections to either Trump or Masons.
Masons - I cannot work out if they want us or want to eliminate us.

I think we're becoming mason like inadvertently, without the oath.

If they brainwash kids into perverts - bad.
If they brainwash kids into ubermensch - unsure.

I'd prefer us to start teaching them about conditioning.. but that's also pandoras box.

Masons are just normal people. It's just a fucking social club. This isn't the fucking 18th century.

For sure. makes me think this thread is cutting edge millennial PR outreach.

b-but what about muh global illuminati conspiracy that's orchestrating every single event that happens in every single country!??!?

And this is just a shitposting website.

We're both effected as individuals by the memes spread within. We also both seem to look into the occult.

If they really did brainwash us into ubermensch, the 1% would become the 100% over time.

This. Funnily enough I overheard a conversation between a Jew and a fat Trotskyist loser about joining a masonic lodge at my uni recently.

Why would we want to eliminate you? Cowans like gaga and kanye piss us off just as much as they do you. We don't benefit at all by an increase in degeneracy.

why did graham never take off? I liked the smug hare

How's the weather at the kibbutz today friendo?

I bet they'll be surprised at what they find. I bet they think they'll subvert it or something.

Are you retarded? She's not some lost soul on a stroll, she was eating chocolate off a woman at a spirit cooking party, she's oven fodder through and through

Don't forget the meat costume.

As I said here
She plays the game very well.

Sure thing. Get off Holla Forums mason.

Masons are just normal people.
Holla Forums is just normal people.

We're both just normies.

Probably the one good decision she's made. But hey, publicity is publicity. Her career hasn't been going anywhere the last couple years anyway, she probably needs to release a sex tape, super bowl half time works too.

When they said the pope was gonna show up, they were right. A religious figure for the cult of modernity did show up.

These people man. So much financial wealth, but absolutely worthless as people.

Kek shows your true colors, mason.
BEGONE

Masonry is a major branch of jewry and hermeticism.

Nothing wrong with European hermeticism tbh.

Yeah, its only the highest form of jewry.

Sounds like us.

Are you retarded?

I've been studying hermeticism for about a decade. Its pure kike.

It's utter bullshit. But it's still a lot of fun.

It crosses the line when you use it for complete degeneracy though.

so did i, but it seemed somehow related to some furry vidya, which didn't help at all

Elaborate for us apparently uneducated?

She probably wised up and chickened up because she finally saw the pattern of celebrities going after Trump and then having unfortunate things happen to them soon after

Don't think she's good looking at all, but she is genuinely talented (writes her music) so I always prefer her over the other pop stars.

The funny is that the public and leftists are ignoring her "try hard, live your dreams, fixate yourself to your goal and you might succeed". No, instead they are so focused on politicizing every single fucking thing, that now they are attacking her for not politicizing her event, because the left can't accept the idea that they're wrong because that destroys their entire identity.
I tell ya, this outta show many here and the normies abroad on social media just how dysfunctional the left are and how panicked they are as they're falling apart.

The the newest generation are turning out to be hardcore conservative and more willing to accept the redpill. This shit backfired on them.

Probably just a publicity stunt.
Media figures would do anything for being in the spotlight and today there's so many of them fighting Trump that not joining their ranks actually makes the news.

join the club

Because it's the sole thing that's lacking from their lives. After all, they only need one final redemption to play out and I'm sure they'll be fine after that.

They're so out of touch.

This is the meme we must meme

If she was smart, she'd sided with Trump before the election. She acts all rebellious and anti-conformist but doesn't side with the obvious underdog? Pathetic.

Nancy Sinatra is completely against the Trump, despite her differences with CNN.
Just check her other tweets.

At least she got them to rewrite the original article.

Is that supposed to be the Tristero muted posthorn on her bicep?

(((MSM))) confusing entertainers with politicians as usual

interesting post, user.

This is what I assume these people are like that have split identity politics disorder. Too bad that push just makes the cure more potent later when it all comes tumbling down.

lady gaga did nothing wrong

Drink bleach you fucking jew. Hermetecism is a collection of white esoterism. All of which comes from the original white religion: Hinduism

but it was a political performance user
did you listen to the lyrics of that song?
did you see her hug that hispanic black woman?

gaga is ugly user

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Hermetecism is truly the highest form of kikery. I've gathered so much info on it and its various factions over the years, I'm considering writing a book/books on it.

Lady gaga is very much a deep cover natsoc.

Heil Gaga

far too understated for her retarded audience. anything short of a 15 minute political rally wouldn't have been enough, and even then, she would have been criticized for being white (?)

Was julius evola a kike then?

That first image reminds me. Where did all the woman that were raped and groped by Trump go? Surly they still want justice?

Kek confirms user's post is interesting.

s h i l l t r a n n y

Do not compare! Demona was the most redpilled womanon tv when I was a kid.Her whole character was about explaining the world's problems and how to deal with it. Answer? Have a family,shoot the invaders, get over the little shit and keep on building.

Wow, I just thought she was hot. I like that kind of thinking though. Now I like her even more.

quick search says the get-up was in homage to Michael Jackson's wardrobe.

Gaga is a fucking weirdo, nothing more.

Her artist-name didn't tell you that?

They blew their load with that one too soon, should have saved it for when he won, but they didn't think he would actually win.
Now their left with nothing to throw at him.

If they did, he could have them all prosecuted for libel/slander/whichever. Hell, he could still do it now if he wanted.
At least during the election they were protected by Obama, and expecting Clinton to win and do the same.

It's a goon imitating Holla Forums

Looks like a trumpet with a flower or gramophone for the horn.

That nigger isn't smart enough to be Illuminati

Very interesting. Very nice.

Without makeup she looks like one of those brainless frog babies. Only less eye bulging.

my mother actually made a comment about gaga's halftime show the next day, saying something like "i really appreciate she didn't say anything, like everyone thought she would."

Had to explain to her that gaga is a massive fucking liberal and she absolutely wanted to say something, but someone close to her who wasn't fully fucking retarded told her to keep her mouth shut or bad things would happen. Surprisingly she listened. There's no way someone as shitlibbish as Gaga of all people showed some self restraint and discretion, these people don't even know what the fuck those things are.

She literally started with "This Land Is Your Land". Does she need to go full Madonna and threaten an assassination for shitlibs to not cry?

That's very interesting. I've long suspected that one way or another Jackson was caught up in the Hollywood pedo rings and that his death was meant to quiet him. Thing is he was probably abused as a kid himself, so he never had a chance to extricate himself from that shit and it obviously plagued him. He may have participated, but I see that as symptomatic of his abuse and it was probably pushed by his handlers so he would be easier to control.

For better or worse, celebrities are a bellwether of current political mood. Stefani Germanotta is very smart and a truly talented musician, I think she might actually mature in her opinion and eventually renounce her youthful exhibitionism. Or who knows, maybe she'll just turn into a social media-enabled Madonna and that would really just be boring.

Dear Lady Gaga, please consider the "Lady" of your identity more seriously than the "Gaga." Wait. Lady Gaga. Gaga. GAGA. MAGA. Lady Maga.

Lady Maga.

We could meme it. Especially with leftists viewing non-aggression against non-leftists as aggression against leftists, they're already primed to see Lady Maga as a turncoat. Even if she isn't actually personally on our side, we can still get leftists to turn against her all the same. She might just say "Fuck it" and start handing out redpills like candy.

I almost suspect Trump forces intervened, saying something like "We get you want to go on TV and make your speech, but we're offering you 5 minutes person-to-person discussion with Trump. You can ask him your questions, give him your comments, say whatever you'd like as long as you sign this NDA. And if you don't and proceed to go on TV to 'give Trump a message' we'll just point out that we literally offered you 5 minutes of Trump's personal time to address your issues."

Completely defused. If she were to go ahead with the speech after that, as soon as the Trump administration let the world know they actually gave her that chance and she passed it up in favor of her rant, she loses all credibility. To conservatives, she would appear to care more about throwing a big huffy tantrum on the national stage like the hugest fucking attention whore. Some leftists would have gone on to defend her speech as so necessary, but I think most leftists would implicitly concede to conservatives about Gaga being an attention whore.

Polite sage for consecutive posting.

She would have gotten booed out of the stadium if she tried any shit. She's smart enough to know her audience, I guess.

Her manager warned her that if she talked shit she would become the first performer at the superb owl to be booed. So she shut her fucking mouth.

"wakes her up"?
she's already a propaganda tool, you stupid nigger faggot.
just that picture alone proves she's a lapdog for jews

Actions are what matter. She didn't do or say anything and the show was good enough. Good for her for doing the wise thing.

well, if the media's silent on it all of a sudden, i'm supposing the claims were false

allegations on the front page, big and bold, corrections and retractions in fine print on page 30

Go back to 4chan/Reddit same thing, really.

your post makes no sense.

RIIIIIGHTTTT.

are you new?

It's actually baneposting the Orisis cult with boyfucking and other faggotry thrown in.

It is mindblowing people worship absolute trash like her… Before the game in her interview "muh, i'm creative. Muh, I like to speak my mind" Oh yeah? Then why is all your music cookie cutter trash with the most shallow lyrics a person can spew? And why can you barely fucking sing it!? That's the worst part! She sounded like fucking shit!

bery inderesding indeed

This is ridiculous fanfiction.

That would be hilarious, user. Taylor Swifted.

This

I love seeing the left attack and eat themselves. I hope Lady Gaga goes the path of Piers Morgan and starts on the path toward revelation

the myth of tranny/herm/futa has been dispelled

user, it's obviously a pyramid.

(checked)
"The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave" by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?

Still don't need pet jews.

Yeah, and Jackson hated the kikes who ruined his life. Not sure if I'm totally convinced that Gaga is deep cover

I'll just leave this here.

hollaforums.com/thread/9191175/politics/lady-gargoyle-attacked-for-not-attacking-trump.html

there used to be leekyforums/sheekyforums too, but it doesnt update anymore.

Put down the dope pipe, dog.

Posted at 4:55:33 9191191.
Be less spooky.

Here youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg an uncensored version of "(((they))) don't care about us". What's uncensored about it?
"…Jew me, sue me. Everybody do me. Kick me, kike me……"
Suffice to say, he had to censor that bit in his song after kikes got pissy. If I recall correctly, one of his concerts he was meant to have for his new musical number, he said he was going to march out on stage nazi-style. I can't find anything that says this, but I specifically remember this being talked about for a couple days before the news cycle moved on.

Oy vey, it's not us jews, it's some old Bavarians!
Believe the water filter merchant, goyim!

third looks shopped tbh
nice snatch tho

NO GAGA ONLY MAGA

>last one is fake as fuck

Kikes defending their degenerate secret societies particularly hard today.

MJ was punished for calling out the Jews.

Am I the only one that read this as, "Large Gargoyle attacked for not…" and didn't think twice that it was referencing Lagy Gaga at the Superb Owl?

Comparing this verse with the meaning behind John 3:16 is definitely food for thought.

what?
the whole point was to stop him from winning the election

How was it masonic? Relay I looked at it and I had a hard time seeing it. Maybe a few things here and there but noting like Kate Perry.

all me btw

OMFG CAN WE NUKE THESE MEDIA CUCKS PLEASE!!

She did not do what we want her to do so reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Leftism, get with the agenda or get off…

All this posting about gaga reminded me amy winehouse is dead.
YAYYYYY

interesting digits here

Michael Jackson became so redpilled by his interactions with jews it literally turned him white.