Too Loud

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

youtube.com/watch?v=2N8XEe2iIBA

The pilot for this new show on DreamworksTV came out. Half-chan thread is cancer as always, what does 8co think? I personally think it's okay.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2N8XEe2iIBA

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

Half-chan thread is cancer as always
You need to go back.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

GET OUT
OUT
OUT
OUT

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

I didn't know Butch Hartman drew fanart of the Loud House.

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Isn't one of the Red Cancer Media people in this?

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Dreamworks
I miss the days of El Dorado and the first Shrek.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

It's shit, and you have to go back.

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

Their mouths have corners so at least it gets points for not being full blown grinning potato.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Half-chan thread is cancer

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

Half-chan

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

It's shit.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

It's awful.
The whole show is about two people with big heads with loud voices, which got old in three seconds.
The animation is sub-par, even compared to modern shows.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

I lasted 34 seconds. The animations is stiff as fuck. The premise is moronic. The characters aren't funny.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Jesus christ, this looks like the loud house meets the fairly oddparents but worse.

I thought this thread was a fucking joke.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

The OP is a cuckchan nigger, just report and hope his ass gets permabanned.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Typical 8niggers thinking they are superior and end up derailing a thread

you are no better than 4cuck

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

1) There's nothing to discuss here. The show is fucking awful.

2) OP, probably (you), opened the thread saying "watch this awful show, also I went to the place everyone here hates and it was terrible, so I'm going to bother you guys instead!"
3) You're a faggot.

Charles Price
Charles Price

I just opened the thread to find yet another Holla Forums Holla Forums classic even if the show is shit you cant help but see its the same shit everytime here. You could have said the show was shit and be done with it but the dude mentioned 4chan and you fuckers blew a gasket over it

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

Didn't you just get ban for this exact shit?

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

That wasnt me im just another random user who can point out 8chans flaws with constantly sucking its dick

You honestly think this entire site has been a success most went back to 4chan after a year

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

reddit spacing
That wasnt me im just another random user
most went back to 4chan after a year
comes back
Leave.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

SEE this is the type of shit the constant name calling there is always this boogeyman on Holla Forums people like you always think someone is out to take out the site.

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

The fuck is DreamworkTV?

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

No one is forcing you to browse the site, you're also free to make a thread on /sudo/ if you're so inclined.

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

always think someone is out to take out the site.

We've been in the crosshairs of multiple political entities, small autistic guerilla groups and multi-media organizations since 2014. Be it from /intl/(And its multiple forms), SomethingAwful, ShareBlue, The DNC, GamesJournalPro, Antifa, Times magazine, CNN, The rest of the MSM, Twitter, Dry Bones, Teridax and the cancer crew, /ggrevolt/, Endchan, Freech, paid shills, The Lizard Squad, Bui, Swami, Gawker, Kotaku, HuffPost, GG Burnouts and whatever else attacked Holla Forums that I currently don't remember all their names.

And you say that a small little website like Holla Forums has no enemies?
Kill yourself

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

At first when I saw OP's image I thought Hartmann mad a Loud House parody.

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

*made

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

so leave then
you have absolutely no reason to stay here if you think it's completely inferior
you're also not going to dissuade anybody who still posts here from doing so
leave

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

Even the summer faggot gets it!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit