Too Loud

youtube.com/watch?v=2N8XEe2iIBA

The pilot for this new show on DreamworksTV came out. Half-chan thread is cancer as always, what does 8co think? I personally think it's okay.

You need to go back.

GET OUT
OUT
OUT
OUT

I didn't know Butch Hartman drew fanart of the Loud House.

Isn't one of the Red Cancer Media people in this?

I miss the days of El Dorado and the first Shrek.

It's shit, and you have to go back.

Their mouths have corners so at least it gets points for not being full blown grinning potato.

It's shit.

It's awful.
The whole show is about two people with big heads with loud voices, which got old in three seconds.
The animation is sub-par, even compared to modern shows.

I lasted 34 seconds. The animations is stiff as fuck. The premise is moronic. The characters aren't funny.

Jesus christ, this looks like the loud house meets the fairly oddparents but worse.

I thought this thread was a fucking joke.

The OP is a cuckchan nigger, just report and hope his ass gets permabanned.

Typical 8niggers thinking they are superior and end up derailing a thread

you are no better than 4cuck

1) There's nothing to discuss here. The show is fucking awful.

2) OP, probably (you), opened the thread saying "watch this awful show, also I went to the place everyone here hates and it was terrible, so I'm going to bother you guys instead!"
3) You're a faggot.

I just opened the thread to find yet another Holla Forums Holla Forums classic even if the show is shit you cant help but see its the same shit everytime here. You could have said the show was shit and be done with it but the dude mentioned 4chan and you fuckers blew a gasket over it

Didn't you just get ban for this exact shit?

That wasnt me im just another random user who can point out 8chans flaws with constantly sucking its dick

You honestly think this entire site has been a success most went back to 4chan after a year

Leave.

SEE this is the type of shit the constant name calling there is always this boogeyman on Holla Forums people like you always think someone is out to take out the site.

The fuck is DreamworkTV?

No one is forcing you to browse the site, you're also free to make a thread on /sudo/ if you're so inclined.

We've been in the crosshairs of multiple political entities, small autistic guerilla groups and multi-media organizations since 2014. Be it from Holla Forums(And its multiple forms), SomethingAwful, ShareBlue, The DNC, GamesJournalPro, Antifa, Times magazine, CNN, The rest of the MSM, Twitter, Dry Bones, Teridax and the cancer crew, /ggrevolt/, Endchan, Freech, paid shills, The Lizard Squad, Bui, Swami, Gawker, Kotaku, HuffPost, GG Burnouts and whatever else attacked Holla Forums that I currently don't remember all their names.

And you say that a small little website like Holla Forums has no enemies?
Kill yourself

At first when I saw OP's image I thought Hartmann mad a Loud House parody.

*made

so leave then
you have absolutely no reason to stay here if you think it's completely inferior
you're also not going to dissuade anybody who still posts here from doing so
leave

Even the summer faggot gets it!