What's the difference?

Am I missing anything else? It's ridiculous just how similar these two companies are; I'm surprised they're not collaborating to make a cartoon movie where the Avengers team up with Smackdown.

WWF died after they retired this logo.

deep breath.

okay

Wrong, this is probably a golden age in Capeshit now becoming mainstream instead of just archetypes like Superman and Spiderman. The books themselves are shit, just as WWE's events are kind of shitty, they are well known,

Their traditional sales and the like are down. But they are making bank of of merch and licensing. Just as WWE no longer banks off PPV, Marvel no longer banks of comics

Triple H can do it openly because he plays a bad guy on TV, and uses his role to vent on the Wrestling fan (arguably one of the worst of any medium). Alonso, and the rest of the goons at Marvel has no right and is a disgrace when he insults the fans. Comic fans are some of the most docile and timid, and they embarrass themselves.

You got me there. Although WWE can fix it by turning Reigns heel. Marvel has some soul searching to do, and it won't be easy.

WWE doing events is good. Marvel has had a burnout

Marvel's have been pretty easy to follow, just kind of bad . WWE's writing has always been kind of bad.

WWE has a handful of beloved guys on the roster. Marvel has a bunch of normie bait like deadpool, and venom

WWE does it pretty well. Marvel has done jack all

WWE is so bad it's good. Marvel is just bad

what in the name of fuck is wrong with your formating? are you retarded?

You literaly asking for calling out for the "reddit pacing"
But everything what you said is true… Vince pretty much made the company immortal with the "network pull". It doesn't matter how much people hate him he will be still a business genius. Meanwhile Trips finally solved the "replacement problem" with the NXT. Of course they should do this like a decade ago when Ross told them, but what ever…

You are right about the capeshit thing too. Now Chad and stacy need to go and watch capeshit and star wars so he could act hip among his/her minions. It doesn't matter how bad the writting, how out of character some of the heroes, THEY MAKE CASH, argument over, the Mouse won.

WWE doesn't need tv anymore, and not need to bargain with other companies to get new wrestlers.
The Marvel Mouse doesn't need to relay on comics anymore, and they will cash on heroes for a very long time….

It all was a gamble what paid off

fuck off back to where ever the fuck you came from

you can go back with him

Did you really expect us take you seriously starting a post like that?
Fuckin A dude

Yet no one cares about WWE movies

Fucking pandas

I did cringe at that.

In any case, OP is fucking wrong if he thinks Marvel is in all time irrelevance. The movies are still beloved by the pleb audiences more so than the comics. Just this year every non-capeshit movie that has been made was well-received while non-capeshit bombed hard.

Uh you might wanna fix that last statement there.

Fuck I am retarded. Disregard what I said I will kill myself. Any advice?

Take out Marvel's HQ with you.

This. Make a run at the High Score and surpass Randy Stair. Not that it'd be hard :^)

*surpass Randy Stair as Holla Forums's mascot killer

One of them is fake. Other than that, WWE has better girls.

I believe in you. Godspeed.

Good Lord the drone is strong in this post.

If they're well known then why are they rarely mentioned outside the miniscule nerd communities that comprise the miniscule number of remaining audience members?

No it's not. There's a PPV twice a month now. In the old days you had to build to it on RAW or Smackdown so you could entice people with the fact that it would be a one-time only event that people would willingly pay money to watch. Now there's no build, no lasting consequences and literally no purpose of events. Wrestlemania might be seven hours long, but that's okay because they'll just do rematches with the same finishes the night after.

Go read America and see if there's a story somewhere between Rivera's lesbian wank

Everyone is either a nonentity or hated. Nobody pops for anybody unless it's John Cena.

No, it's so bad it's bad. It's a weekly five hours of nothing on screen. It's people like you who make excuses for it because your internet-addled mind has standards low enough to find amusement in Nakamura's autism spasms.

I know /wooo/ and other people find enjoyment in ripping on it but nobody is genuine when they say BASED SAMOA JOE in any of the gamethreads

Bo

All you have to do is bolieve

Who's Marvel's Bork Laser?

Bendis?
- complete retard
- lazy and do half job
- he is here just for the money
- once people seen something in him and over a decade the retards still try to find it
- ruins new faces and old faces
- the company think people what him but in reality everybody wish his final leave

But Lesnar has talent though…

People DO WANT to see Brock Lesnar.

If you're just hating to hate, you've outgrown wrastling.

I don't know where you came from, but you need to leave. Right now.

No
By the way
I pay for comic books

We know you are retarded, lad. No need to belabor the point. Right now I'm just trying to qualify what level of retard you are. Right now I'm leaning towards Holla Forums user tier.

What are they going to do when normalfags get tired of capeshit? They've burned all their bridges with their old fans and pretty much destroyed Western comics as an artistic medium, on top of the West being in the throes of a pendulum shift that will only keep accelerating as things get worse.

There is no coming back from this, not for Marvel, not for DC, not for any of the quisling traitors that stuffed their mouths with leftist cock.

I'm not him, but i think if finally the mainstream drop comic heroes, then they will push for the younger audience again. Nowadays little kids has no standards and parents don't give a single fuck about what poison them…

They're gonna have a tough time with all the other shit competing for the little shit's short attention spam. Frankly, I don't see them winning against anime because even turds like Naruto tend to be better written and drawn than anything Western publishers shit out.

Spergs.

They're gonna buy a fucking t shirt with the spiderman logo on it. Because that's what people fucking do. When was the last time someone needed to watch a mickey mouse cartoon to wear a shirt with him?

For the mother of God, stop pressing enter after you quote a post! It's really annoying and make you look like a faggot, even when you has something good to post! P-please…

Stop being autistic. What the fuck is wrong with you. Holy shit. It's like I'm dealing with tards on this website.

you know you don't actually talk to people on the internet

Nice attitude 4chin…

I
Know
That

Feel
<
<

Hey Reddit.

Really, buy comic books. Especially independents. They need the money and support

What's the NJPW to Marvel's WWE?