What's the difference?

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

cultural irrelevance hitting an absolute high
sales and interest dwindling by the week
open disdain for their fans
characters get pushed hard despite nobody caring/hating them (Reigns and captain marvel obviously)
too many fucking events
storylines either make zero sense or are the lamest thing imaginable
no likeable characters in any degree
rely on old timers to draw temporary interest (Goldberg, Gerry Conway, Jack Kirby wank)
political statements are pure unabashed fail every time an attempt is made

Am I missing anything else? It's ridiculous just how similar these two companies are; I'm surprised they're not collaborating to make a cartoon movie where the Avengers team up with Smackdown.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

WWF died after they retired this logo.

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

deep breath.

okay

cultural irrelevance hitting an absolute high

Wrong, this is probably a golden age in Capeshit now becoming mainstream instead of just archetypes like Superman and Spiderman. The books themselves are shit, just as WWE's events are kind of shitty, they are well known,

sales and interest dwindling by the week

Their traditional sales and the like are down. But they are making bank of of merch and licensing. Just as WWE no longer banks off PPV, Marvel no longer banks of comics

open disdain for their fans

Triple H can do it openly because he plays a bad guy on TV, and uses his role to vent on the Wrestling fan (arguably one of the worst of any medium). Alonso, and the rest of the goons at Marvel has no right and is a disgrace when he insults the fans. Comic fans are some of the most docile and timid, and they embarrass themselves.

characters get pushed hard despite nobody caring/hating them (Reigns and captain marvel obviously)

You got me there. Although WWE can fix it by turning Reigns heel. Marvel has some soul searching to do, and it won't be easy.

too many fucking events

WWE doing events is good. Marvel has had a burnout

storylines either make zero sense or are the lamest thing imaginable

Marvel's have been pretty easy to follow, just kind of bad . WWE's writing has always been kind of bad.

no likeable characters in any degree

WWE has a handful of beloved guys on the roster. Marvel has a bunch of normie bait like deadpool, and venom

rely on old timers to draw temporary interest (Goldberg, Gerry Conway, Jack Kirby wank)

WWE does it pretty well. Marvel has done jack all
political statements are pure unabashed fail every time an attempt is made

WWE is so bad it's good. Marvel is just bad

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

what in the name of fuck is wrong with your formating? are you retarded?

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

You literaly asking for calling out for the "reddit pacing"
But everything what you said is true… Vince pretty much made the company immortal with the "network pull". It doesn't matter how much people hate him he will be still a business genius. Meanwhile Trips finally solved the "replacement problem" with the NXT. Of course they should do this like a decade ago when Ross told them, but what ever…

You are right about the capeshit thing too. Now Chad and stacy need to go and watch capeshit and star wars so he could act hip among his/her minions. It doesn't matter how bad the writting, how out of character some of the heroes, THEY MAKE CASH, argument over, the Mouse won.

WWE doesn't need tv anymore, and not need to bargain with other companies to get new wrestlers.
The Marvel Mouse doesn't need to relay on comics anymore, and they will cash on heroes for a very long time….

It all was a gamble what paid off

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

capeshit meme
that spacing and formatting
inability to greentext
fuck off back to where ever the fuck you came from

capeshit meme
you can go back with him

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

deep breath.

Did you really expect us take you seriously starting a post like that?
Fuckin A dude

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

Yet no one cares about WWE movies
Fucking pandas

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

I did cringe at that.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

All these people triggered by text format

In any case, OP is fucking wrong if he thinks Marvel is in all time irrelevance. The movies are still beloved by the pleb audiences more so than the comics. Just this year every non-capeshit movie that has been made was well-received while non-capeshit bombed hard.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Uh you might wanna fix that last statement there.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Fuck I am retarded. Disregard what I said I will kill myself. Any advice?

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Take out Marvel's HQ with you.

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

This. Make a run at the High Score and surpass Randy Stair. Not that it'd be hard :^)

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

*surpass Randy Stair as Holla Forums's mascot killer

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

What's the difference?
One of them is fake. Other than that, WWE has better girls.

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

I believe in you. Godspeed.

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

Good Lord the drone is strong in this post.

books themselves are shit, just as WWE's events are kind of shitty, they are well known
If they're well known then why are they rarely mentioned outside the miniscule nerd communities that comprise the miniscule number of remaining audience members?

WWE doing events is good
No it's not. There's a PPV twice a month now. In the old days you had to build to it on RAW or Smackdown so you could entice people with the fact that it would be a one-time only event that people would willingly pay money to watch. Now there's no build, no lasting consequences and literally no purpose of events. Wrestlemania might be seven hours long, but that's okay because they'll just do rematches with the same finishes the night after.

Marvel's have been pretty easy to follow, just kind of bad
Go read America and see if there's a story somewhere between Rivera's lesbian wank

WWE has a handful of beloved guys on the roster
Everyone is either a nonentity or hated. Nobody pops for anybody unless it's John Cena.

WWE is so bad it's good
No, it's so bad it's bad. It's a weekly five hours of nothing on screen. It's people like you who make excuses for it because your internet-addled mind has standards low enough to find amusement in Nakamura's autism spasms.

I know /wooo/ and other people find enjoyment in ripping on it but nobody is genuine when they say BASED SAMOA JOE in any of the gamethreads

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

Everyone is either a nonentity or hated. Nobody pops for anybody unless it's John Cena.
Bo

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

deep breath.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

All you have to do is bolieve

Hudson James
Hudson James

Who's Marvel's Bork Laser?

Jason Green
Jason Green

Bendis?
- complete retard
- lazy and do half job
- he is here just for the money
- once people seen something in him and over a decade the retards still try to find it
- ruins new faces and old faces
- the company think people what him but in reality everybody wish his final leave

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

deep breath

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

But Lesnar has talent though…

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

People DO WANT to see Brock Lesnar.

No, it's so bad it's bad. It's a weekly five hours of nothing on screen. It's people like you who make excuses for it because your internet-addled mind has standards low enough to find amusement in Nakamura's autism spasms.

If you're just hating to hate, you've outgrown wrastling.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

I don't know where you came from, but you need to leave. Right now.

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

No
By the way
I pay for comic books

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

I pay for comic books
We know you are retarded, lad. No need to belabor the point. Right now I'm just trying to qualify what level of retard you are. Right now I'm leaning towards /tv/ user tier.

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

I pay for comic books

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

What are they going to do when normalfags get tired of capeshit? They've burned all their bridges with their old fans and pretty much destroyed Western comics as an artistic medium, on top of the West being in the throes of a pendulum shift that will only keep accelerating as things get worse.

There is no coming back from this, not for Marvel, not for DC, not for any of the quisling traitors that stuffed their mouths with leftist cock.

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

I'm not him, but i think if finally the mainstream drop comic heroes, then they will push for the younger audience again. Nowadays little kids has no standards and parents don't give a single fuck about what poison them…

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

They're gonna have a tough time with all the other shit competing for the little shit's short attention spam. Frankly, I don't see them winning against anime because even turds like Naruto tend to be better written and drawn than anything Western publishers shit out.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

Spergs.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

They're gonna buy a fucking t shirt with the spiderman logo on it. Because that's what people fucking do. When was the last time someone needed to watch a mickey mouse cartoon to wear a shirt with him?

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

For the mother of God, stop pressing enter after you quote a post! It's really annoying and make you look like a faggot, even when you has something good to post! P-please…

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

Stop being autistic. What the fuck is wrong with you. Holy shit. It's like I'm dealing with tards on this website.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

you know you don't actually talk to people on the internet

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

Nice attitude 4chin…

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

not supporting companies you actually want to succeed

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

getting ripped off

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

All these people triggered by text format
I
Know

That

Feel
<
<
<.

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

Hey Reddit.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

cares about 3 dollars

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Really, buy comic books. Especially independents. They need the money and support

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

What's the NJPW to Marvel's WWE?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit