Have you ever met a famous person?

Have you ever met a famous person?

i met buffalo bill from silence of the lambs

Sooks was here

I'd do some Sam Hyde shit.

Yeah, Chloe Moretz.
I had a picture taken with her where I hoverhanded her.
If I remember correctly I had a terrible haircut and wore sportswear despite being obese.

I met Gene Shalit once.

Wash he shimply shenshational?

Learn from the Chad in OPs pic.

He was pretty cool. It wasn't at any special event or anything but he was still as spiffed up as when he's on air.

I once had lunch with George Zimmer. He thought benevolent dictatorship – like a CEO has– was probably the ideal form of government. He was very picky about his lunch, and gave specific instructions to our waitress about what he wanted. It struck me as petty and finicky, but he was nice overall.

Did he say anything interesting? or funny?

I haven't but I have such a hard on for Laci Green. God I just want to meet her and kiss all her body from her feet to her pussy. That's perhaps not all her body but it would be enough for me.

She smells like cheese.

She did an interview with the joker and kinda looks like a troll.

Does Ron Paul count?

Who?

KYS

I met Stephen Colbert back in 06.
I was working at a shitty little clearview cinema.
He came in to see Talladega Nights with a few of his friends.
Coworker grabbed a bunch of us, and nervously asked him for a few photos with the staff.
He was very polite, and did a variety of his faces, and his friends just continued as if same shit different day.
It's painful to see what he does and how he acts now.

How much popcorn is in that bag? I'd estimate around two scoops.

lol

lol

I met Corey Taylor from Slipknot a long ass time ago, maybe 1998. Slipknot opened for Coal Chamber at Masquerade in Atlanta. After the show Corey and maybe one of the other guitarists were outside without masks. I didn't know it was him until someone told me. He was an incredibly short manlet with a shaved head. I had like two feet on him. He and the other guitarist signed a sweaty white shirt I had on. Only famous person I can think of.

Although I also saw Vanilla Ice in concert in my town and I shook his hand while he was on stage. That's about it.

TWO STAFF

I met Jumpin' Jim Brunzel - who, along with B. Brian Blair made up the tag-team The Killer Bees.

Post details. Was he homosex? He looks like homosex.

Every time I watch me in the mirror =^_^=

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

YouTube e-celeb or camgirl?

Cam girl, author and vegan activist.
=^_^=

You should've done ASMR instead, the autists over at /asmr/ would throw money at your Patreon.

I am in the process of buying the recording equipment;)

If you want to know more about me.
teehee.

I met AJ Styles once in the early years of his career. he had a nice, firm handshake.

loool.

I met Hillary Clinton in the 90's when I was a little kid ,she was exploring a run for senate in NY. We were out to eat at some fancy restaurant at the beach and she randomly showed up in a limousine with an entourage and proceeded to walk around the entire restaurant stopping at each table and shaking hands with people and reciting some canned lines. My aunt says she was a massive cunt and ignored everything anyone said to her once she finished her short rehearsed speech. Once she went around the whole restaurant she left without eating.

t. dronal drufp

I met this guy when he walked in on me and some bitch fuing on his bed. He didn't say anything, just sat in the corner. After I was done cumming in the bitch's mouth and cleaning my dick on his star wars pillowcase, I told him how big of a fan I was. He said thanks and went downstairs to make me some breakfast. Nice guy

He had a good, soothing voice.

i met stephen king. he was at the hotel restaurant. me and a friend were there for breakfast before heading out for a fishing trip. about halfway through the meal this guy with sunglasses and ball cap comes in. i live in a small town, everyone knows everyone type of thing. i didn't recognize this guy but we usually get a few tourists in the summer for fishing and hunting.

so anyway he orders his meal and i recognize the voice. it's bugging the shit outta me, i'm wondering if this is a tourist from another year. sometimes me and my buddy and his dad would be paid guides for the tourists and i thought he might have been one of them. eventually i get fed up trying to place the voice and go over to him. he sees me coming and looks kinda nervous as i'm walking over.

it went something like this

i thought it was a little strange for him to be so uptight but brushed it off. so his meal comes and the waitress says, "here's your omelet, mr. bachman.". then it hit me. i swung around in my chair and yelled "you're stephen king!". he had an embarrassed smile and tipped his cap. i sank in my chair a bit for being such a loudmouth retard. waitress was confused as fuck, she didn't know who he was. there was really no one else there though so my autism was not spotted. we left shortly after and i didn't even bother to give him another look.

this was around 1996

I personally knew Jimmy Carter and his daughter Amy. Sat on Jimmy's knee. Amy was nice to me because I was a sperg no one else liked.

Genuinely decent people.

proof?

I am a famous person. I directed a movie that grossed over $400 million.

hmmmm?

From my early childhood in 1980? Not a shred.

I can tell you one thing: Amy and I played violin together with about twenty other kids in this same chapel, in St. Mark's Episcopal Church. It's often rented out for use by musical youth groups of DC's upper middle class and wealthy elites. When this scandal broke and I saw the pics of this girl playing piano I did a double take. Never expected to see that place again.

Sad.

This guy is more alpha than any of you cucks.

Would you have the guts to go up to your waifu and snap a picture like that? I don't think so.

By sight you can tell this guy is a genetic dead end. This isn't someone who will go on to do much of anything except clog a toilet.

t. Killary Kunton

We can go at this all day.

I've met a few celebrities like Michael Jordan, but it was hard to really care much about it since I wasn't into basketball nor did I care much about whether people were in movies when I was younger.

I have noticed though that people that are more famous are generally more charismatic which is probably why they get more famous.

How did he act? I've heard he's a pretty stand-up dude to his fans

No, I bought a fridge once though.

JT from days of our lives. Secondhand (family) knew Ray Liotta. They're fucking intimidating and no bullshit, nice to be around. Also had a girl punk band lead stop me and hit on me while she was in town. Some others but i don't remember them

still don't get tired of this

Lunachicks?

I met Nelson Mandela at a charity event. He wouldn't stop telling dirty jokes.

I performed oral sex on Ariel Winter.

I probably ate 20 dudes semen she's such a slut.

Still, I did it. Did you? No. That's right.

actually interesting.
that cunt was the beginning of the end for this state. I still hate Giuliani for utterly botching the early part of that (eminently winnable) campaign.

this state was a stable amount of shitty until about the year 2000 where it got shittier and around 2009 when the rate at which it got shitty picked up additional speed.
t. new yorker

what's it like to live/grow up in the DC metro area?

I met Roy Keane before, scary cunt, although he's not really a celeb and if u called him one he'd probably hit ya

Who is that guy and why is he famous?

He’s one of the last true auteurs and makers of genuine Кино®, so I am not surprised you don’t know who he is.

Complete and utter scumbag according to one of me pub mates
He says when he was at handles he would only give him old dirty glass and foam
Tough cunt, but he tipped they say

I once saw Vidic at an airport, he really does look like a war-torn man

Yet he still has more satisfaction in his life.

Do you have a picture of yourself with your waifu? I don't think so

And why does that ugly little boy want to take a picture with him?

Yes, pic related is me on the left.

me behind the glass

I saw a retard once walking down the street with a helium balloon. Nothing on earth was as happy as him. He was still a retard.

Why didn't you save her Holla Forums?

Did he necklace any Boers?

What was he like?

Jennay?

I talked with Ralph Nader during his 2004 campaign. What have you done with your life?

Margcuck plz…

He was really cool

Nice.

called it "two fags and a retard.jpg"

back in the 90s when gregory hines was doing Apple ads. I was working a booth at MacWorld and he came up and asked
so i explained it to him, and he shook my hand and left.
I dunno, I guess he was bored.

You jelly of him and his balloon faggot?

You're the guy in the OP picture, aren't you?

I've met, Norm Macdonald, the guy that plays Mr. Lahey, and a few local celebrities.

You say that as if it were a bad thing.
I'm definitely better looking than him, but I would NEVER have the guts to do what he did there.

I don't remember that well, I was young. He seemed alright though.

I met OP's mom once, I knew it was her since she said her son was a faggot

Did you really bump this thread from page 15 for that comment?

Stop bumping dead threads fucknut. Besides, that's one of the worst ways to bump.