Cowboy Bebop Live Action Remake

Why would they do this? Is the show even profitable enough to be worth doing this?
archive.is/v2Ymv

If they can't find a fitting woman to be Faye they could always call up this guy

Because nostalgia bait. Probably not but they'll at least try to draw in more people with virtue signally bullshit and making Spike a nigger.

It's been talked about for years now. It porbably won't happen, but if it didn't, I'm sure it'd be plenty profitable.

Holy cringe!

What a blast from the past.

Isn't Manfaye in jail?

Doubtful. That will piss off way too many people. Keanu Reeves was supposedly interested in playing Spike, and studios might want to take advantage of his recent resurgence in popularity.

Because that worked out so well for Ghost in the Shell.

Like pottery.

GITS was destined to fail. The core of the series was about what it means to be human and at what point something begins or stops being considered a human being. That was never going to work for a Hollywood movie. Cowboy Bebop, on the other hand, is just a kickass sci-fi series about bounty hunters. It'd be pretty easy to do a solid rendition of it.

Nothing surprises me anymore so it wouldn't shock me too much if it happened. Just fills me with rage instead.

I'm having a hard time imagining him as Spike

You could at least pretend you've been here for more than 10 minutes, newfag.

Did they ever find out which intern did this shit?

What did he meme by this?

I don't think so, we'd have heard about the murder by now if the identity was public

Are you sure about that?

The thing is that Keanu is now too old to portray Spike.
Also
>>>/a/

Nah, just "muh harassment" and if it was done by a girl, "muh misogyny in animation"

But he's immortal. He is still doing many more physically demanding roles than other actors his age.
And you are technically right bout it being /a/ topic.

Old Toonami shows are grandfathered into Holla Forums

Original Cowboy Bebop was anime, not a western cartoon or comic. Reboot will be live action, not a western cartoon or comic.
You can take this to /a/ or you can take this to Holla Forums, but you can't bring it here. Leave.

It aired on Adult Swim, you double nigger. Back to >>>/4chan/ faggot. You failed the newfag test.

Think they'll butcher Ed and fill her with a bunch of new ebin maymays?
Guaranteed HotTopic's gonna have a bunch of new nerd merch for this and normalfags will eat it up

They will insist that Ed should be portrayed by a black trans boy

I actually clawed at my face in rage, you fuck.

Trans is almost guaranteed. It'll lead to a ton of outrage, clickbait before the show is out and even more articles about the new CB being better because it's more progressive once it airs (if it gets made).
I doubt (((they))) will make her black though.That seems like something they'd aim for with Spike.

STOP

Numb yourself to the idea of it now, user.
Spike will be black and have a fro. Jet will be blacker than Spike. Faye will be curveless and covered up. Ed will be a trans. Villains will all be white.

good grief please no

NO, DIE

Spike will be a jew, hollwood hacks will see the name Speigel and immediately jump to Adrian Brody nosed Juden

user cowboy beebop aired in the states over 15 years ago in 2001, thats almost half my lifetime, cut the guy some slack

I anticipating a huge drama about Faye becoming progressive black or remaining white and everyone forgetting that Faye is actually filipino

FROM WAYYYYYYYYY BACKā€¦..

How? By blowing money on movies nobody watches?

Jesus Christ

I miss this crazy fuck.

YEP.

Same strategy, different targets.

When the fanmade poster will be a lot of times better than this adaptation