Cowboy Bebop Live Action Remake

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Why would they do this? Is the show even profitable enough to be worth doing this?
archive.is/v2Ymv

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/v2Ymv

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

If they can't find a fitting woman to be Faye they could always call up this guy

David Moore
David Moore

Because nostalgia bait. Probably not but they'll at least try to draw in more people with virtue signally bullshit and making Spike a nigger.

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

It's been talked about for years now. It porbably won't happen, but if it didn't, I'm sure it'd be plenty profitable.

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

Holy cringe!

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

What a blast from the past.

Isn't Manfaye in jail?

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Doubtful. That will piss off way too many people. Keanu Reeves was supposedly interested in playing Spike, and studios might want to take advantage of his recent resurgence in popularity.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Because that worked out so well for Ghost in the Shell.

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

Nerds wished to purge the SJWs
Now studios are exploiting nerds instead

Like pottery.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

GITS was destined to fail. The core of the series was about what it means to be human and at what point something begins or stops being considered a human being. That was never going to work for a Hollywood movie. Cowboy Bebop, on the other hand, is just a kickass sci-fi series about bounty hunters. It'd be pretty easy to do a solid rendition of it.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

Nothing surprises me anymore so it wouldn't shock me too much if it happened. Just fills me with rage instead.

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

I'm having a hard time imagining him as Spike

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

filename
thinking that's cringey
reddit frog
You could at least pretend you've been here for more than 10 minutes, newfag.

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

Did they ever find out which intern did this shit?

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

reddit frog
What did he meme by this?

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

I don't think so, we'd have heard about the murder by now if the identity was public

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

it'd be pretty easy to do a solid rendition of it
Are you sure about that?

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

The thing is that Keanu is now too old to portray Spike.
Also
/a/index.html

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

we'd have heard about the murder by now if the identity was public
Nah, just "muh harassment" and if it was done by a girl, "muh misogyny in animation"

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

Keanu
too old
But he's immortal. He is still doing many more physically demanding roles than other actors his age.
And you are technically right bout it being /a/ topic.

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

Old Toonami shows are grandfathered into Holla Forums

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

Original Cowboy Bebop was anime, not a western cartoon or comic. Reboot will be live action, not a western cartoon or comic.
You can take this to /a/ or you can take this to /tv/, but you can't bring it here. Leave.

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

It aired on Adult Swim, you double nigger. Back to /4chan/index.html faggot. You failed the newfag test.

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

Think they'll butcher Ed and fill her with a bunch of new ebin maymays?
Guaranteed HotTopic's gonna have a bunch of new nerd merch for this and normalfags will eat it up

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

Think they'll butcher Ed and fill her with a bunch of new ebin maymays?
They will insist that Ed should be portrayed by a black trans boy

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

I actually clawed at my face in rage, you fuck.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Trans is almost guaranteed. It'll lead to a ton of outrage, clickbait before the show is out and even more articles about the new CB being better because it's more progressive once it airs (if it gets made).
I doubt (((they))) will make her black though.That seems like something they'd aim for with Spike.

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

STOP

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Numb yourself to the idea of it now, user.
Spike will be black and have a fro. Jet will be blacker than Spike. Faye will be curveless and covered up. Ed will be a trans. Villains will all be white.

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

faye will be curveless and covered up
good grief please no

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

NO, DIE

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Spike will be a jew, hollwood hacks will see the name Speigel and immediately jump to Adrian Brody nosed Juden

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

user cowboy beebop aired in the states over 15 years ago in 2001, thats almost half my lifetime, cut the guy some slack

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

I anticipating a huge drama about Faye becoming progressive black or remaining white and everyone forgetting that Faye is actually filipino

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

FROM WAYYYYYYYYY BACK…..

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

How? By blowing money on movies nobody watches?

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

Jesus Christ

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

I miss this crazy fuck.

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

YEP.

Same strategy, different targets.

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

When the fanmade poster will be a lot of times better than this adaptation

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit