CIA BEING GUTTED

Breaking: Trump is working with advisers on a plan that would restructure and pare back the top U.S. spy agency
web.archive.org/web/20170104232418/https:/twitter.com/WSJ/status/816779414277148672

Donald Trump Plans Revamp of Top U.S. Spy Agency
President-elect works with advisers on restructuring Office of the Director of National Intelligence

archive.fo/sY4la

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/politics/2017/01/us-military-debates-obama-arrest-2872394.html
archive.is/2015.05.16-085243/http://listverse.com/2013/05/25/10-dirty-secret-cia-operations/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2017/01/05/erster-frachter-mit-us-panzern-in-bremerhaven-eingetroffen/&edit-text=
katehon.com/article/lumpen-proleteriat-so-called-elite
archive.is/TzVMR
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/bilderberg-website-taken-over-anonymous-hackers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CUCKED ISRAELI AGENCY BTFO

NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

Hahaha.

But seriously he needs to do something about the globalist NGOs. OSI, IRI, CFR, etc. These are the real problem.

Next up: The ATF

I hope Trump has some action hero type bodyguards. He's going to need them.

And to think they just offered me a job.

Do you feel in charge?

Id have taken it. It's a fast track to a political career or a radio show where you make tons of shekels selling water filters. Plus, we would have a Redpill in an important government agency.

You're a big motherfucker.

For Jews

Big Guys will be in charge from now.

I have family that was responsible for starting it up in the first place, it's a frankenstein of an agency that's become self-perpetuating. It needs to be put down at this point. Traveling around the world under fake names is cool and shit, but you don't need to be CIA to do that. Plus I'd prefer to have a funeral where people can actually talk about my accomplishments. Going to a CIA agent's funeral is depressing.

for Trump

If he pulls that off will they die?

In other news trump confirmed having a stress induced heart attack the day after inauguration

In the end, it was he who didn't fly so good.

NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

Crashing the alphabet. With no survivors.

if this is for real, it's one of the biggest stories in the last 100 years

It's too bad normies will see this as a bad thing even though anyone with brain knows the CIA is basically a rogue agency.

Will they try to kill him Holla Forums?

It was their master plan, but then they hit a snag the plan didn't anticipate, they got caught.

he's here

Is this even real life anymore?

ABSOLUTELY BIG

THE BIGGEST GUYS

He's just daring them to "grassy knoll" him at this point.

NOT EVEN INAUGURATED YET
Lads, we have started the fire.

If this doesn't get him JFK'd nothing will.

Still got the 458 get, close enough

If Trump dies then be ready to rise up fam

I doubt they are going to get rid of new hires. Those are the cleanest officers they got

It's probably going to be painful.

Reported for sticky

Take it. Help Trump purge the (((intelligence community))) from the inside.

hummmmm what happened last time someone tried that

He's got to know that, and if it's being announced, especially at this point before he's even inaugurated, then he's definitely got it taken care of. He's our big guy.

BUT WHO WILL PROVIDE JUSTIFICATIONS FOR USELESS WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DIE FOR ISRAEL NOW?

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO.

Have to agree user, he wouldn't be doing this if he didn't think he had a handle on it.

Motherfucker has been calling people out left and right the last few weeks.

do you feel in charge?

But with the CIA gutted, who's going to suicide them with two shots to the back of the head like a good lot of them deserve?

This is like the 2nd time I've been excited about Trump. I hope he doesn't let us all down.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

I hate to sound like a leftist but that whole Trump is working for Russia meme just got a lot more credibility.

doubt

also he said that he wants to expand foreign offices so that means you didn't read it and you're redditspacing.
Is this one of those TRShills I've been hearing about?

Right, if you want to reform our government corruption you must work for Russia

That makes no sense.

Also
I'm not tired of winning yet.

Besides, what else could they fucking say about Trump? They've already blown their load with "literally Hitler"

We all know you lurk here, so can an FBI-Friend discreetly inform us how the FBI are feeling about these nerds getting BTFO?

Nothing [[REDACTED]] just general vibe, are people happy or worried since FBI backed God Emprah?

I want to believe.

Shills rarely do

Kek confirms this is the most important development of all.

That wall is going to be the only way we BTFO lefties in their coastal strongholds and finish them off for good.

Here's your (You)

FBI is domestic, CIA is international, that's like asking a wife about how she feels about her husband's job. It's none of her business.

I won't call you a shill yet, but how does restructuring the organization as well putting more footsoldiers in foreign countries count as weakening Foreign influence? Generally asking. I mean, there is the possibility that it could be restructured poorly and thus be a less effective force, but the possibility of it coming out as a stronger organization exists too.

Take the job user, we need as many men on the inside as possible.

The CIA isn't getting past the Secret Service and especially not Trump's private PMC, which isn't even counting the allies he must have on the inside. They can't JFK him even if they wanted to, and besides for the next 8 years Trump is the immortal avatar of Kek. He literally can't die.

wow did you think uncle bobby was really just helping your mom hang up a picture frame every thursday too?

if only you knew

Are you saying that getting caught wasn't part of their master plan?

about time these kike nazis get what they deserve

the end of the jew is at hand
the hand of chaos itself decided to swallow them whole
nothing shall remain of the pestilence
time to rid mankind of the scourge
time to destroy israel

Trump is going to strengthen those security exploits at Trump Tower thanks to top Israeli security expert Arye Kasten of MIP Security. Kasten said "one way of remedying that would be to increase the distance between a potential explosion and the building by putting up barriers such bollards "

:^)

So uh, they don't get to bring friends?

someone send this to (((Eichenwald))). This will slow him down for a couple of days.

they are not my friends

if trump btfo's the cia and makes them apologize for killing spics in south america during the cold war, Trump would have the moral high ground while he will be able to fix the border issue with the wall.

leftists would be screeching left and right because their king nigger was too busy sucking jew cock, and ignoring what the government has done to shitskin poorfaggots.

Nigger this elected was user vs Goon and FBI vs CIA.

Don't give me that shit.

Now there's a useless fucking agency.

Why do you think that Trump's chief of security is the same guy that's been with since 1999?

Might as well remind everyone that Trump tower was a part of the Dark Knight Rises movie, as well as the fact Trump approves of it and American Psycho

I'm referring to what's official. You think you're going to get to hear what's off the record?

That wouldn't make a difference user.

The memes are converging.

I guess he's wondering what kind of intelligence agency puts a disclaimer on it's briefings before giving them to the president.

He has the backing of the military as well as the best security that money can buy. I'm sure he will be alright. They've no doubt already tried and failed anyways. If not, then that shows how stupid they are.

One day we're gonna kill them all.

That's a naive assumption.

It sounds like you're high on wishful thinking. Why haven't they offed him yet if they are so powerful or it's so easy?

Wrong thread, faggot.

you're naive if you think they haven't tried shit already lol

I certainly am not, it's just it was an aside
American Psycho might of been created because the Author wondered how stressful it would be, being Trump

he's a retard who thinks demotivation tactics actually work on Holla Forums

Uh, maybe you should watch Star Trek 6 again.

I'm not implying what I want, just what's possible.

Sure.

I thought the point of it was that corporate America was so multifaceted and twofaced that nobody truly had an identity of their own

And it's possible that nothing will happen because he has top tier security and that such security has done a good job thus far making sure nothing has happened.

Shadilay, my brother.

I just wouldn't bank on immunity to a bullet to the head, that's all. Notwithstanding the aftermath of an event like that.

cool dude. good points you've raised. wonder if you're going to continue sperging about it

Hurt your feelings?

on I just find some dude fanfictioning the death of Trump to be pretty obnoxious

So your feeling are hurt. Well if it makes you feel better, I hope nothing happens to him.

no your feelings are hurt since you are replying so much lol OWNED go wish death of Trump in another thread leftie scum

Fair enough, I thought it actually might have something to do with Trump seeing as he's mentioned a couple times

This must be why he wanted private security in addition to the Secret Service. Trump must have planned this shit all along, there are too many goddamn coincidences.

Master Trump guide us. Master Trump teach us. Master Trump protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours

I'm not saying anything definitively, but it's a possibility I cannot ignore.

This is called a conversation, both of us are replying 'so much.' I sincerely don't want Trump to die, but I'm not going to be so naive to think that he's immune to bullets.

Honestly I wonder what I feels like to declare war on almost the entire Established order and fucking win.

And I'm saying he has good security as had been shown throughout this election cycle.

your feelings must be super hurt. Also is it news to you that a bullet can kill anyone? Seems pretty silly to talk about it endlessly.

I should be asking you the same question.

You should know, user.

No you're concern trolling at this point. Stating a thing can happen is nothing special, especially when there is proof of the opposite more than likely happening. Furthermore, there is nothing special about declaring a thing can happen when all the proof one has is "a feeling" . At this point you're trying to push some possibility or feeling as an inevitability which is beyond stupid.

ULTRA MAD. Also that's why there is a thing called professional security. Obviously trump could be nuked any second but the likelihood of it isn't worth bringing it up constantly.

Heil'd. He's either not one of us, or he's meming irresponsibly.

Trump is smart. He kept his private security and will be working out of trump tower instead of the white house, so he will be on his own turf most of the time.

(check'em)

It's a possbility, never said it was a probability. Also that's not what concern trolling is, assassination is actually possible, if I was concern trolling that would imply that's not possible.
Are you saying JFK was never assassinated?
Never said it was inevitable, let alone something I want to happen. Jeez y'all are touchy.

I brought it up once and you pushed the matter further. You only have yourself to blame for that and now you're clearly projecting. Maybe you should avoid talking about things that make you emotional?

He already stated he is moving into the WH and his wife and son will be as well once Baron is done school. Trump is smart, hes already making world leaders come to America.

shadilay!

Is that a good thing?

I wonder if Trump will do meetings at the White House or at Trump Tower

lol with all those words and tears and you're saying you're not the emotional one. What am I projecting? I'm not the one wishing death for Trump. Keep trying to meme it homo it will not work.

Now wouldn't that be somethin'?

A possibility that is very unlikely for all the reasons I've stated, all that you have not disputed other than whining about the fact that people are calling you out on it.

Are you trying to imply a probability now? Because you just said you were not trying to and here you are. You said you were not trying to imply an inevitability but here you are. What's worse is that you already implied this earlier in the thread meaning you're lying your ass off when you claim you never indicated probability or inevitability. lel you're terrible at this.

Except you just did and did before with the JFK references. A mere possibility is a given that even Trump recognizes, hence why he has a security force and is still keeping it and one we all recognize since we are not questioning Trump for keeping his security force so what purpose does it serve to mention such possibility over and over again other than your feelings are hurt that you got called out on for concern trolling or trying to meme such a thing into existence?

stop being a namefag right now

I bet those FBI anons who lurk here are having a hearty laugh, someone is getting rid of the competition and saving the USA on the same schedule. Kudos FBI, you did what was right, and it paid of.

Well that's where he's been doing his meetings at the moment and that pic with him and nige looks like it was taken from the Emperors Golden Throne

If there are FBI anons here then they are some big guys

You do know this website is an FBI sanctioned social experiment right?

Ashke-nazi ?

:^) sure

FOR YOU!

time is running OUT
the nigger must get removed NOW

beforeitsnews.com/politics/2017/01/us-military-debates-obama-arrest-2872394.html

D&C tactic to derail a thread into pointless arguing and make people stop reading the thread

Not even joking.
REQUESTING THAT SCREENCAP OF FBI ANONKUN WHO PREDICTED FBI VS. CIA INFIGHTING AND FBI MONITORING H8CHAN TO SEE WHICH WAY THE WIND BLOWS
He predicted everything right, he was truly a Big Guy.

Don't have the screencap but I remember him talking about this too. There were a number of LARPfags who talked about stuff which actually ended up happening.

Interesting times to live in anons

Neither am I. You should probably get off the internet if you're upset.

Now we're derailing. So you should politely sage. You're accusations of probabilities and inevitability is a projection of your fears and completely unsubstantiated, or else it's on you to point out where on when I suggested as such. I didn't, you're digging yourself a hole.
I mentioned it only once. And two of you sensitive namby pambies pushed the matter because the thought of that happening worries you so much that you'll lash out at anyone even making the suggestion, which is toddler-tier.

It's just emotional autism by people who need a lesson in US history, though this isn't the place or time for it.

If Trump is killed, we'll very quickly descend into a civil war. If they thought the elections and this administration were unforgiving and cruel, they've truly seen nothing yet.

Eh. Regardless; still a good post.

I figured they were just LARPfags as well, but most if not everything that ONE guy did (I think was the more recent one) came true.

And the petty argument spam is in almost every single thread. Its on purpose.

Maybe petty arguments just happen because people aren't cold rational machines?

I think it was the faggot that made the post predicting the outcome of the Comey/Shillary prosecution pt. 1 (or lack thereof)

Was that the FBI-user on cuck/pol/? Or am I thinking of a different LARPer?

I don't know man. Comparing Trump to Kennedy over and over really does imply some stuff. Obviously you're unhinged if the idea of Trump dying doesn't bother you. If anything it seems to excite you given how often you bring the idea up.

That's a different one, he posted here only. Saying 4cuck was compromised.

I didn't compare the two inasmuch as I pointed out that these things happen to U.S. presidents. You can look up the history of presidential assassination attempts on your own if your as morbid as I am. Ronald Reagan and Teddy Roosevelt come to mind. Teddy's story is pretty badass, he got shot in the fucking chest and kept speaking. Does that make you feel less hurt inside?
Or you're a leftist faggot, like all those fuckers on twitter. Again, I brought it up and you pushed the matter.

I just sort of read them for entertainment until the FBIanon one in particular ended up calling specific Wikileaks emails and shit correctly. Now I'm starting to wonder if certain groups try to drop by an leak info/disinfo.

There is one who namefags as Anon5 still dropping by halfchan Holla Forums from time to time. A lot of the shit he predicted ended up coming true in the long run but he also talked about stuff like Dinosaurs and Antarctica having giant bones in it so it's hard to take him seriously sometimes.

There is no projection from me. You started off trying to claim Trump will get JFKed, and ignored the fact from the get go that Trump has his own private security and in response to that, you keep restating the point over and over despite not having anything to back up your point. JFK did not have a private security and ignored all the possibility of assassination that was stated to him and his brother, which Trump is not doing.

You mentioned multiple times when called out on the fallacy of your point and arguments. And now you're projecting and throwing around accusations because you got called out and blown out each time.

Stop taking the bait you retarded sperg, just filter him

How many of those presidents have had their own personal security force while operating under the idea that someone will try and assassinate them?

kill yourself

This is the a good question to ask.

I wonder why that is? Maybe Trump has some suspicions on what's going on at the headquarters instead?

I recall that. I didn't believe him too.

Find where I said that, bet you can't.
U.S. History has all the examples one would need. Assuming I'm making the point you think I'm making, even though I'm not.
Correct, some of us learn from history. But I do admit I fear the possibility, despite how seemingly improbable. Maybe Trump should only go out in public with kevlar?
Nothing fallacious about anything I've said, what fallacy are you even referring to?
Now you're projecting about your own projection.

Yeah retard I'm a leftist for calling you cancer for fantasizing Trump's death. Holy shit you're fucking stupid and obviously very mad too if the only insult you can throw out is Leftist to someone calling out your Dead Trump masturbation

I'm not calling you a leftist. I'm calling anyone a leftist for feeling apathy, let alone wanting Trump to get assassinated. Realism vs. wishful thinking.

lol so mad that youre just making up total lies now. pathetic

Please listen to this then come here and apologize

What am I lying about?

He isn't taking any bait, he is part of the shilling to spam this thread. Pick a random thread that isnt full of demoralization "trump is a jew puppet" propaganda and you will see several people arguing with each other about trivial bullshit.

tbh fam the real action is happening here

Fuck this Jew ass shit.

Nigger, isn't that a TRS podcast?

A B S O L U T E L Y
D E L U S I O N A L

Wrong link FUGGGGGGG

CIA will be shut down and replaced with the Bureau of American National Espionage, or "BANE" for short.

Still using the argument D&C tactic even after being called out for it

The biggest problem and 80% of the reason foreigners hate the US is directly linked to the CIA's bullshit. Not to mention all the black ops they do trafficking children and drugs and acting as hitmen for hire to inflate their black budget. They are a rogue criminal agency and should have been disbanded during the JFK years.

What would I even be shilling? Demoralization is one thing, denial of reality is another. The discussion is far from trivial but it is derailing which is why I'm saging, even though they aren't.

Colloquial 'you' retard, talking about people on twitter who have openly said Trump should be assassinated. I made that pretty clear, but you're emotions are getting in the way of your ability to think clearly.

We have Ids you know. You alluded to it here
and here

Except none of those people had private security filled with loyal people he has known for a long while. You are terrible at this. How many of those people had private security? Name them.

Which weakens your point considerably to the point of obliterating it.

He already wears protection. This was confirmed months ago.

You mean the part where you claim you are not implying probability when you are? By citing JFK as example and acting like such a thing is a common enough occurrence thus indicating probability.

No, you're just butthurt because people are calling you out. Even more so, you're revealing how ignorant you are of Trump's security situation and are trying to invoke JFK when Trump has better security than he ever did.

so you're going to spend the next 8 years telling us everyday how much you want trump to get jfk'd huh. Cool dude. Sounds VERY reasonable.

That would be hilarious. The operatives should be called "Big Guys".

You misunderstand me user, it is not that I don't believe strange stuff is out there. It's just that it's not something you can empirically prove so beyond personally thinking it exists there's not much you can do about it.

That was the stuff that made me wonder as well. I'm sure it's real but still have a hard time really buying it without some evidence.

Oh man, and give them as many G.I. Joe type vehicles as possible.

The sources presented check out. There IS something out there in the arctic, and its a national socialist aryan something.

Never said I wanted it to happen, just not going to close my eyes and pretend it would never happen. You can't actually point out where I said that because I never did.
This conversation would have been very difficult otherwise.
In both posts I didn't make a claim that Trump will get JFKed, at the very least it was suggesting the naivete of thinking it couldn't happen. We've been over this before. Work on reading comprehension.
Find the post where I argued this point. I didn't, I said 'correct.
What point? I never made a point that Trump ought to be assassinated. You strawmanned me from the start, as I said you dug yourself a hole.
He should wear something on his head just to be sure.
Correct, find a post where I actually do that. You can't.
That's relative to your sense of how fast time passes. And no that doesn't suggest probability, only possibility.

When it comes to the Anon5 breads, he called a lot of shit before it happened so I feel like he must have some connections in the media/intelligence communities to get a general feel for what is going on. And the out there shit he says is plausible there's just no way to prove it to normies.

I always assumed it was evidence that the continent wasn't always frozen and there were undiscovered civs to be found myself.

How is it helpful to bring up everyday that Trump could get shot?

Only brought up once, within a single day. Do you want to give me your number so that I can call you to remind you tomorrow? We can make an arrangement. I'd prefer not to, but you could pay me in shekels please.

Um
you've talked about it a lot more than once

Well you go ahead and work on your arithmetic son.

DEEP STATE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Get fucked unaccountable traitorous scum!
inb4 Trump gets JFK'd/MKULTRA'dknock on wood

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be the name of a store, not a Federal agency.

so mad

How close to ascending am I?

If you feel that way then get walk away from the computer.

Well said Adolf

can't even type properly he's that angry

Wew

Needing a kind user to follow up on this.

NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Oy vey, I hate to sound like a jew, but never forget the 6 million (((intel agents))) goy.

Guys come on… Are you really going to post tdkr CIA memes for the WHOLE thread??

Goodness gracious you're an idiot. Let's do this:
Jews would be proud of the bullshit you're pulling. How is someone being naive if they mentioned it but amended those concerns wit the fact that Trump has a private security force? What proof or evidence is there for such a thing to happen? What is the point of suggesting something that has no evidence to support it other than your wishful thinking or your hand-wringing? That's the problem, your concerns ignore the fact he has a security force, ignores the fact that he is aware of the danger, and so on. How is anyone being naive given all the evidence of how good his security is especially when compared to others like JFK? How is anyone being naive?

You ignored this point continually until recently. This point has been made multiple times and you ignored it multiple times. Why would anyone ignore such a point is baffling.

Stop trying to change the argument. You are implying that people are naive to think that his security force is enough, and invoked JFK as a response, despite him not having a security force. You're point is dead.

Thankfully he has a private security force, the best money can buy, and their undying loyalty as well as the backing of the military so he is in pretty good shape, as the last few months have shown.

By implying people are being naive you are implying probability. It's pretty simple.

And there is ample proof that such a possibility is exceedingly unlikely. By mentioning possibility you are actually arguing probability in this instance because if not, as I mentioned before, what would be the point? The possibility is something that has been recognized by all parties or he would not have a private security force and we would not be cheering such a move. Knowing this, how is anyone being naive then? Further proof you're full of it and mad that you got blown out.

Any idea what is going to happen to Trump's private bodyguards? I would assume they are just going to be replaced by USSS.

I never understood this, why do we need so many intelligence agencies? FBI, NSA, CIA, I've never even heard of NGIA or NRO. Seems extremely redundant and like they would get in each others way and duplicate work a lot of the time.

Now everything I said is invalid.

Lets test it.
Do not view this

>tfw part of the FBI's Division of Memetic Warfare and trying to counter meme the CIA in this thread

Weird. How did they get in there in the first place?

If u watch it too the end, he forced it to go in by obstructing it from going any place else.

Trump and the head of security said they will stay on. The Secret service were kvetching about it a few days ago.

It removes their ability to focus on corrupting America and conspiring against its citizens and forces the agency do the job it was actually supposed to do: fuck with other countries.

given the fact that you're a jew (who else would spend this many posts arguing for the death of Trump) I never trusted a single thing you said.

These are nice digits.

I have to wonder what happens to their drug trade now. They'll be feeling that crackdown. I wonder how this will affect the flow of drugs into the country.

THE FBI AND CIA ARE SHITPOSTING AT EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW ITT
THE NSA IS USING QUANTUM COMPUTERS TO FIND THE PERFECT COUNTER-MEMES AND FEEDING THEM TO BOTH SIDES FOR THE LULZ

WHO WILL SUCCEED? FEDERAL BIG GUYS OF INVESTIGATION OR THE CHILD INSEMINATING AGENCY?

Kek.

Department of Agriculture a best
fuck off intel fags

Good point, too bad I already pointed out repeatedly that I'm not saying what you think I'm saying. Your hole just got ten feet lower.
It's simply naive to assume that assassination as a possibility is removed. But you're not even arguing that point, because that would be stupid. Which means we were never arguing inasmuch as you are deliberately misunderstanding me and doubling down like a retard.
What point?
Correct, Trump can still be JFKed, and as a possibility it's certainly not out of the question. I hope you aren't so retarded as to argue that.
Still, he should wear a helmet just in case.
Incorrect, just possibility. Though it's not completely improbable. It would be dumb to argue this.
Wasn't arguing this, you strawmanned me and now you've repeated yourself at least 5 times now.
If you assume that suffices then you are in fact being naive. Nothing really suffices in the end. No one is immune to getting a bullet to the head, but wearing a helmet would help.
More projecting, repetition, and doubling down.

(czeched)
Never did that, find the post where I did that. Bet you can't.

I'd say Department of the Interior is best for the Parks Service but they also have the Bureau of Land Management so into the oven they go.

FBI > CIA

It's clear you're not a Holla Forumsack if you don't understand the realness of meme magick. Keep trying to meme trump dead faggot I'll be here to undo it.

but what if he gets quints tho

Provide evidence for your claims or admit you're retarded.

literal 29 posts of saying
adds nothing to the conversation and proves you're trying to shill something. Can't trick me jew I see through all your lies

That depends on your interpretation, but that's still not the same thing as wanting him to die, so you are implicitly admitting that I was right to call you out for making accusations that aren't true.
Correct, I'm trying to shill Starbucks, mmmm good. Go to your local Starbucks today and save 60 cents on your next latte.

fearmongering is against the common good and those who do so will be hung

Eh, fear can be useful in the right dosage. What libs call homophobia or islamaphobia is actually completely legitimate. If you're about to drive off a cliff it's healthy to be afraid.

the weak should fear the strong

hatred and fear are different things.
fearmongers will be hung

They're all for a lot of different things. The CIA is just a general intel agency. They would be useful if not for the fact there are 10+ other agencies that, when combined, greatly exceed them in effectiveness and efficiency. Whenever you hear a news story about the CIA actually being competent, it's usually a different alphabet agency that referred information to the CIA to which the CIA referred to the media.

(checked)
No shit sherlock.
Retards will be executed too, like you.

The CIA are drug smugglers and child kidnappers. Kill them all.

so you admit to doing it huh. fearmongering. Truly a vile man to spend your time doing that. you'll be hung without a drop traitor

No, but I don't really have a problem with fearmongering in itself.

the CIA is currently poisoning white communities with opiates and kidnapping their children to be raped and tortured by Podesta and Co.

I want nothing more in this world than for Delta Force to assault the Langley Headquarters, safe-houses, and kill every CIA Agent on the payroll.

That's not gore, that's a fun biology experiment.

waste the time and emotions of the people. I can understand why a jew doesn't have a problem with that

"I don't wanna sound like a leftist or nothin'…"

I'm remember why we're so sure he was "in on it". Maybe he actually is. Fug.

Top kek, you're terrible at this. We were all talking about the possibility and probability of Trump being assassinated. You are the one who keeps chiming that it may be possible, in response to people telling you that possibility is unlikely. That is stupid. You might as well be a dog barking at this point since you're not saying anything of worth/.

And this is the part where you are commenting on the probability.

And you're not even paying attention. Must be hard not to just repeat yourself and try and meme assassination.

It's not naive to think that a force that has worked before will continue to work. It is retarded to compare the circumstances of JFK with Trump.

That wishful thinking. The funny part is, if the Secret Service saw this convo, they'd assume you were making a threat against him.

You're so desperate to shutdown conversation. Nope, you're implying probability, even more so since each post you responded to commented on both parts. You claimed we're saying the same thing. Why do so, multiple times then?

The only strawman is in your bed. You were indicating probability and when called out on it, started claiming you were never saying that.

And again, more probability, because you are ignoring the fact that to do such a thing would require a breakdown in security or a problem in such. No one is immune to a nuke but it would be retarded to bring that up considering what one has to do to do such a thing.

The only doubling down I;m seeing here is you. You cannot explain how someone would take out Trump other than commenting about a bullet to the head ignoring that someone has to bring a gun and get themselves into position to do the deed and then fire the gun and all this occur without any of the security knowing about this despite many people having tried.

You literally having nothing other than a poor comparison. I'm sure you'll come up with some excuse but at the end of the day, your comparison is poor and your concerns ignoring all the factors involved. If anything your concerns, as many have noted, are rife with wishful thinking. It's obvious you want this occur, while ignoring how it just won't happen.

Holy shit. I don't know if I should be impressed of appalled. I'll probably go for the filter after his next post since he's not saying or adding anything to this thread other than his fantasies.

(heil hitler)
If anything you can more easily waste people's time if you let them do what they want by not manipulating them. What do you think the point of propaganda is?

Nice one. Your hole just got twenty feet lower.
Wanting the safety of the president is wishful thinking, wishing his safety that is.
Correct.
Now that's what I call projection.
If it was you wouldn't have spent this much time trying to make the point.
That's an extremely dumb thing to say. Bad faith is still bad even if you have faith.
It's not complicated, use a sniper-rifle, JFK-style, hence he should wear a helmet.

I remember this. But my HDD is way to unorganzied. But I remember!

This reminds me, what happened to the US advisor that was captured in Aleppo? Did anything ever come of that?

fearmongering the death of Trump on Holla Forums is propaganda for what?

Fuck off TRS and go back to /r/the_donald.

Propaganda for the right-wing safety squad obviously. The root of fear is love.

Why would TRS have anything to do with this thread?

Says the person who keeps trying to meme Trump's death.

The only people who want his saftey are the people talking acknowledging his security and not meming that someone will kill him despite all this.

At least you admit it now. Can we conclude you're just being a shill?

Taking my comments out of context yet again? You're not doing yourself any favors.

The point you now claim you are trying to make is tacitly acknowledged. Apparently that's not good enough and you want people to claim he will be killed which is silly. And no, I'm not in the habit of repeating myself while saying nothing or not presenting new points and arguments. You have done next to nothing to explain your point and instead just run around in circles with non-elucidating comments and poor defenses.

No it's not because the probability is low. Prove that it will happen since you seem so set on it occurring.

Just like you were ignorant of the fact that Trump wears protection, you are ignorant of the steps taken to prevent sniper fire where presidents are concerned. Again, you're full of it and it is just sad. Low energy.

Why do you think Trump is keeping his private security? webm not related.

Absolutely. I agree. I'm honestly impressed by the precautions he has taken.

Anyone have the ones where every single frame was re-animated by Holla Forums? and I think there is another one where /bane/ did that too.

Dig baby dig.
It's not enough to acknowledge what already exists. You must consider all possibilities. You're clearly not Secret Service material.
Why wouldn't I? You're entire argument was built on something that never existed.
This is coming from someone who refuses to sage as you derail the thread with your inane points. At the very least I'm more polite than you.
Comparing a gun to a nuke is a poor comparison.
Were you ever offering me favors?
Never said he would be, and you have no evidence as such.
kek, I beg to differ, not that I think I'm above it myself.
Never said it wasn't. You said it wasn't going to happen as matter of certainty, which is an extremely dumb thing to say.
Correct, that's deliberate. Most of my energy is being spent doing other things that are more important. You should feel lucky I'm giving you anything.

That was so easy to figure out, not even Liberals have an excuse.

I fucking love current year.

Do you feel in charge?

Reminder that President Kennedy did himself in by provoking whites of the U.S. with his extremist and anti-white policies. President Elect Trump has shown himself to be more moderate in the things that caused enough unrest for extremist President Kennedy to be assassinated.

It's not done yet and it's in several parts on youtube.
>>>/bane/122220

It says the file is corrupted for that webm. I dont know if thats on my end or if its the actual file. But thanks for the link.

Worked for me windows 2016, chrome.

Someone cut out a bunch of frames though.

It's not a webm of the drawn version, it's a version with only the vowels from the plane scene.

Fuck that's funny.

Better late than never. Greetings from /gamergatehq/

top kek
didn't work in SJWFox, but I dl'd it and VLC could into it

Yeah it doesn't work for me in Pale Moon either.

the NSA??? surely they arent referring to the CIA? if the Cumguzzling Israeli Agents is the 'top U.S spy agency' then why did they get bodied by a bunch of big guys on Holla Forums????

im confused. :^)

Of course. The little authoritarian rebels are nothing if not eternally loyal to propping up their handlers and working toward their best interests. These people would gladly elect a Stalin to run this country and defend his every move, all the while proclaiming themselves just, logical, and independently minded.

According to reports, portions of the cia will be spun of into new sub-agencies called Regional Wards of Domestic Security

HEIL HEYDRICH

dropped

dubs confirm

Well yeah, we saw these people turn into early 2000's era neocon warhawks in the fall. It happened to my co-worker too, he was a peace loving Bernberg who now literally just thinks the opposite of what Trump does. It does not matter what it is, he just immediately pivots to the opposite of Trump. Trump wants to do large infrastructure projects, these people are suddenly debt hawks.

and now you have the biggest version.

(checked)
A non-state actor?

Nice, hopefully he'll cut NSA budget too while he's at it. 1% or less of current level would be a good start. Disband DHS and TSA entirely, they are make work programs for high school dropouts. ATF and DEA should be handled at a state level if needed, disband them too.

Nigger, JFK was assassinated because he was spooked by the Cuban Missile crisis and realized that Israel having nukes was a very, very, bad idea. He refused to play ball with the Zionists nuclear program and wanted inspections in Dimona when they went ahead anyways and then he got whacked. The idea that committed White Nationalists in the CIA killed him for libshit faggotry is wishful thinking, if that was true they would have killed Johnson or Ted Kennedy instead.

DEA is needed to stop the cartels though. The drug trade is definitely a national problem. ATF can fuck off. TSA needs to hire less sheboons, seems like I have to deal with them every time I travel.

Fuck off shill, nice attempt to get people's attention off the CIA though

It was kikes who killed Kennedy, CIA helped with the disinfo afterwards by hijacking the Warren Commission and helping to popularize "conspiracy theory" as a dismissive buzzword as a psyop. It is not a coincidence that JFK rebuked Israels plans to develop nuclear weapons just weeks before the assassination. Poor guy was just putting an honest effort into his anti-proliferation attempts and the kikes killed him for it.

CIA are involved in all sorts of inhuman treasonous fuckery from drug trafficking to MK-ultra to child sex trafficking coverups but the JFK hit was done by kikes, possibly with CIA playing an auxiliary role in covering it up and planning.

Cartels are the middlemen for CIA niggers who traffic cocaine and heroin, DEA can at most bust street level and mid level drug dealers without ever putting a dent in the source of the drugs, except temporarily. Without going after the CIA niggers and burning the afghan poppy fields which supply 80 percent of the worlds heroin the drug problem will persist regardless.

First he'll take Manhattan, then he'll take Berlin.

BTW if any CIA niggers are lurking this thread don't be rash or impulsive, if you go after Trump we are prepared to kill every single CIA nigger in Langley and bomb the HQ, just accept that you aren't going to be able to do the same racketeering as usual and deal with it or there will be hell to pay.

There was another post by someone else claiming that there is infighting between the CIA and the NSA as well.
The NSA recently became much more powerful than it used to be because of the internet.
They became a threat to the current power structure as they began to collect intel about all the spooky shit the other agencies were up to.
Something about the snowden leaks being conducted by the CIA in order to damage the NSA.

You work for the masked man?

I am not anti-white, I am just saying that the idea that JFK was killed for being "anti-white" by White Nationalist deep state actors is wrong and stupid, he was killed by kikes over Israels nukes. I really wish there was a white nationalist deep state, and it will probably become necessary in the near future. Even if this election was only decided by a feud between CIA niggers and other deep state actors like DIA and NSA those people are not necessarily on our side and we need a WN faction in our intelligence agencies.

I can see you're still butthurt.

Says the person who is acting as his possibility is an inevitably. Says the person who has demonstrated his ignorance about Trump's security many times.

You're entire argument is built on claiming something is possible and then when countered, tried to insinuate that same thing was probable and when countered again, proceeded to hurl accusations of feelings being hurt.

I'm keeping the thread bumped as it deserves to be so people can see it. You're not saging out of politeness. You are simultaneously trying to push the idea of him being killed as an inevitability while trying to sage the thread.

No, it's how weak your argument is, according to you. You claim that you are merely suggesting that Trump can be killed yet it is possible also that Trump may not be killed. I also commented that it is unlikely that he will e killed because of how good his security is and how tried and tested they are. You then continue to claim he may get shot in the head, when people including myself have pointed out that it is possible he may not get shot in the head. You have no more further argument at that point if you claim you are not trying to comment on probability and merely possibility and if anything, your stance lost meaning ages ago since your assertion is nothing more than a possibility and not an inevitability, unless you can tell the future. Anything more than that is an outright probability, no matter how you look at it, in which case, you lose again. So if we take what you're saying, you're an idiot for continuing to push it is a possibility after having been countered on that point and an idiot for pushing this as a probability without proof and without knowing what you are talking about.

I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you were not being willfully stupid. I was mistaken.

Then your argument falls apart since you are operating under the premise an attack is inevitable and not a mere possibility that may not happen.

Nope, I have provided a multitude of arguments showing why you're full of it while you have fallen back on poor excuses and taking my comments out of context, ignoring whole sections of my posts and so one because you have no answer for them because you are being intellectually dishonest or willfully stupid.

No you implied it as a retort to someone saying it was extremely improbable. That is why you started talking about him getting shot in the head. I said the probability of him getting killed is extremely low. Trying to push the idea that he can be killed given his security an extremely dumb thing to say.

And yet here you are. These reddit tier arguments of being holier than thou don't work here as you are here as well. It doesn't make sense and is also an extremely dumb thing to say.

Also, 36 posts showing off your ignorance of his security and trying to meme his death. Wew. As for the helmet you keep coming back to, you do realize the Japanese developed a bulletproof helmet that looks like is hair, right? Of course not. That would require to do something other than talking out your ass.

But it was just the oven dodgers who wanted to kill him right user? We'd better not focus on the domestic parties involved, better only pay attention to those zionists.

Jews don't do stuff like that in the US without our intelligence community approving. You think Mossad was able to just waltz in and help with 9/11 without the CIA knowing and letting them do it? Even if zionists were actually the ones to do JFK the CIA knew the whole time and covered it up which is just as bad as pulling the trigger.

Don't they do background checks anymore?

That said. I'm starting to agree with russia on policy.

This. Turning on the cia will make the cia turn on him.
That means jfk 2.0.

At least we know before hand. But it means we may need to do the unthinkable to the cia.

We need to get gud fast. Possibly at least before the 20th of jan.

Also we need to assume our current set up is compromised.
We need to think outside the box to how to uncuck our shit.

Any hardware publicly available is risky. You need to go full zuckerburg and set up a factory to produce personalised computers if you want to really take them on.

I'm not relying on hacking and illegal means though :^)

Hell america needs people in there that want to protect america and it's people. Not subverters.

Take it, we need men on the inside of that rotten agency if it's even going to be cleaned up.

President Kennedy wasn't close to what Pres-Elect Trump is, the former was rabidly anti-white and provoked the U.S. population against him. Pres-Elect Trump is almost completely opposite.

LOOOK AT ME
IM DEE FBI NOW

THE TOP US SPY AGENCY IS THE UNNAMED ONE MENTIONED IN THE HILLARY TRIAL YOU STUPID CANCEROUS DUMBFUCKS

That explains his Zionistic tendencies, then. He's basically an anti-JFK, seeking to strengthen the US, while appeasing the Judenry.

I wonder if it will have the opposite effect, as well.

praise tbh

CIA chan, don't worry so much.

Arabic will still be a relevant language, your knowlege of middl eastern culture will still be useful.

The only difference is you will be using it to help re-build the economy of now decimated countries.

Private contractors like you will be in very high demand.

Trump has some Mercenaries. Some Masked Men

Dubs confirms what was already confirmed.

I think he'll only appease them until he's solidly in power. Once in power, he's going to dust off the Zyklon B canisters and gas 'em all.

Holy shit you have way too much time on your hands. The worst part is you aren't even arguing with something I actually said.
Total fucking strawman. Possibility does not equal inevitability.
You're goddamn right I have.
Nope, you said right here "it just won't happen" Which is extremely stupid and naive. You're in denial and running around in a semantical mess of a strawman because of you're inability to differentiate between 'possibility' and 'probability'.
I only entertain as much as entertains me. That's the rule of thumb when engaging anything on the internet. Each response is more cringey than the next.

Well now we have a three letter agency that would want Trump shot. I hope Kek can keep Trump safe.

This. If anything, the Jews merely had him killed, the moment he even considered the executive order for enforcing nuclear disarmament upon their world.

Meanwhile, Trump is actively advocating for Israel's respect, as a nation, to save face, and they can't exactly turn him down, without turning suspicion from a few onlookers.

Of courshe.

Kek is a much more powerful three letter entity.

Faggot detected. Any motherfucker who is an Agencyfag knows they're called "officers" not "agents." Fucking liar.

Don't be so foolish. They're too close for him to even consider it. They're family, to him.

It's just a matter of fact that Holla Forums will have to carry the weight, even after he is elected. The war is not over, yet, with this battle.

I'm not an agencyfag retard, I only said I was offered a job.

Yes, but if the cia is subverted, it will want to remove potential threats to the subversive regime.

>>>/auschwitz/

>>>/oven/
That being said the pic user posted looks like a slut.

Doesn't matter. He's got security straight from Israel. So long as he directly appeases the Judenry, he'll be spared of their wrath.

Jews make the 3D porn, faggot.

Cease your degeneracy, and quit posting gooks.

Indeed, but the term 3DPD implies all 3D women are disgusting.

That's fucking fantastic

THIS is exactly the kind of shit I wanted to see Trump do.

They're tied into the CIA

CIA: drugs/child trafficking/prostitution

The social/cultural changes that are occuring are CIA pet projects. Globalist NGO's = CIA = Globalist NGO's. They're the same thing.

you do seem really bothered about something

U U U U

Except I have. Keep oozing through the squeezed fist. It seems to be the only thing you are capable of.

I already addressed this point as have others. You said it was possible, and I, as others have said, said it was also possible that an attack won't happen. We also said it was also more likely that he would be safe and that any attack would work. You have nothing other than your assassination fantasies and your hand-wringing.

All the more reason why I should completely ignore you. You've said nothing of worth in this entire thread. Nothing. Even the most inane spammer has more worth.

I addressed possibility here along with a nice explanation which is far more than anything you've done . Then you proceeded to ignore the comment and continue on with your assassination fantasies like an idiot would do.

Says the person who has tried to compare the JFK assassination with a possible Trump one, didn't know Trump wears protection, and doesn't know the precautions taken to stop snipers making his fantasy of a sniper trying to ding Trump very unlikely as well. You're a mess and now that the thread is stickied, it's more likely that everyone can see how full of shit you are.

No. It implies "Three-dimensional Pig, Disgusting", and that's what he fucking posted, you faggot.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was full of it.

This may be why he makes himself seem like he is on their side while doing things that go against their general interests.

Was getting gut part of your plan?

Remember what happened to Kennedy when he threatened to smash the CIA into a thousand pieces

But did Kennedy document and record every step of the way on social media?

You're still family you kike.

Trump has his own security. The fact that Trump is announcing he is going after the CIA instead of quietly shutting them down is telling in itself. He is putting them on notice probably or inviting them to try and come at him.

sorry. new here. what's Aleppo?

And the we get Mad "1mil volts down your shorts" Pence.

They can't win.

I'm not sure that means much.

No kidding, you need to get a life.
You mean wouldn't work? Otherwise you're contradicting yourself since you said "it just won't happen." Which was a stupid thing to say and reinforces your extremely arrogant attitude about life and death.
I keep telling you, I don't want it to happen but I'm not the one here who is denial that it's possible, such as in aforementioned statements of yours.
God forbid I remind you that Trump is mortal. You're an extremely emotional person if you're willing to spend this much time arguing that Trump can't be killed. If you're not arguing that point that there is no argument, which I keep warning you is why you've dug yourself a hole so goddamn deep that I can hardly bother to stop you from responding with walls of textual autism.
That means so much coming from you user.
I pray that no one has to suffer reading the shit I've just read.

You fags that respond to each other line-by-line are the worst.

You forgot
He's done more good before even getting into office than King Nigger could've even dreamed of achieving with eight years of muh legacy.

can some user give a rundown of the intelligence community and their political affilitations and interests? i really want to make sense of this political war raging within the U.S because it trump seems like a deepstate coup, and his appointments and the way obama has been handling his transition regarding the unexpected outcome scream "this wasent supposed to happen". hes literally setting up the chessboard in the shittiest way for trump so he has to waste months undoing what kangnagger has done before he can start to really implement his own agenda.

what factions are present and who represents them

Every time

what is the name of this crudely drawn version of pepe I've been seeing around? I suspect another import from ylilauta

God I want so bad to see that ground into dust before his eyes.

Here's how many different intelligence agencies there are in the US:

Defense

Defense Intelligence Agency
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
National Reconnaissance Office
National Security Agency

Armed Forces

Army Intelligence and Security Command
Marine Corps Intelligence
Office of Naval Intelligence
Twenty-Fifth Air Force
Coast Guard Intelligence

Civilian

Bureau of Intelligence and Research
Central Intelligence Agency
Drug Enforcement Administration
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Office of Intelligence and Analysis
Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence
Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence

To begin with, maybe Trump should combine or eliminate some of them, must be a organizational nightmare in the current state.

shadilay tbh

Shadilay! Praise be upon him.

i get what you say, but they are part of the army of these globalists.
it will be a lot harder to pull of shit without the Letter-soup guys doing the actual work.

kikes were complaining a little while ago about Trump keeping his personal security along with the Secret Service.

SHADILAY

they won't be able to jfk him, because he isn't going to leave the White House. I remember early on during a rally he said that a few times. Said he has too much work to do, won't go on vacation.

He just has to make in to the 20th.

TELL ME ABOUT TRUMP: WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?
>implying headshots are always fatal

archive.is/2015.05.16-085243/http://listverse.com/2013/05/25/10-dirty-secret-cia-operations/

PBSUCCESS was the code name for a CIA-backed coup led against the democratically elected government of Jacobo Arbenz, the President of Guatemala, in 1954. It’s one of the first in a long line of suspected or acknowledged CIA interventions in the governments of foreign countries, and it was indeed a tremendous success from the Agency’s point of view.—the first indication that such a feat could be accomplished relatively smoothly.
Elected in 1950, Arbenz set about instituting reforms aimed at making his country self-sufficient, by giving huge chunks of government land back to citizens. This rubbed the US Government the wrong way, as much of this land was “owned” by the United Fruit Company, a truly evil corporation with which the Eisenhower administration was snugly in bed at the time (CIA director Allen Dulles and his brother John, the Secretary of State, both had strong ties to the company).
The Agency snidely referred to Arbenz policies in internal memoranda as “an intensely nationalistic program of progress colored by the touchy, anti-foreign inferiority complex of the ‘Banana Republic.’ ” In other words, non-dependence on the US and its allies was not to be tolerated.
Four hundred and eighty CIA-trained mercenary soldiers, led by exiled Guatemalan military officer Colonel Carlos Castillo Armas, forcibly wrested Guatemala from Arbenz’ control. While he and his aides were able to flee the country, CIA documents show that “the option of assassination was still being considered” right up until the day he resigned on June 27, 1954.

Since the FBI’s COINTELPRO program of domestic surveillance wasn’t quite producing the desired results, President Lyndon B. Johnson authorized the CIA to undertake its own program of spying on US citizens. Their main task was to infiltrate student organizations—both radical and otherwise—in order to gather intelligence on potential foreign influences, and to subvert such groups from within. Famous groups such as “Students For a Democratic Society” and the Black Panthers were targeted; eventually, the program for some reason expanded to include women’s liberation and certain Jewish groups.

or its just that many channers joined the agencies one way or another? Not hard to imagine, since oldschool Holla Forums was pretty diverse place.

There is a lot of references to JFK in this thread here is some recent material I came across while reading TBR.
tbrnews.org/?p=1991

homeland?

underrated post

No shit they do. There was even leaked CTR shit where they talk about their tactics.

Was that the "hand book" or whatever. I thought that was fake.

Perhaps it was but the tactic is obviously being used. As soon as something is spread on normalfag sites, at many stereotypical Holla Forums accounts will show up saying "gas the jews" and other shit that will make normalfags dismiss it.

PRAISE KEK

CHECKIDY CHECKED PRAISE KEK

first u.s. army batallions and tanks arrived in cuckistan

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2017/01/05/erster-frachter-mit-us-panzern-in-bremerhaven-eingetroffen/&edit-text=

the nigger is hellbent on triggering the apocalypse people. he has to be stopped now or trump will never be president.

time has run out. it's arresting the clown or… bye bye humanity

Holy shit this is going to be one hell of year.

Good. Shatter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.

Holy… shit.

The Russians finally had enough :O

Lumpen-proleteriat is violent, undefined, uneducated, stupid, allowing to be used as idiot, but still self-centred and ego-maniacal about its role and importance. Lumpen-proleteriat does not understand social structuring and it also does not understand what and how classes in society are arranged and how society functions – they may be hearing about it somewhere, somehow, but, lumpen-proleteriat does not need and does not want to know anything. It is just a horde. Lumpen-proleteriat often acts delusional. Its main partner in production of false reality are mainstream media, financed from the same sources as lumpen-proleteriat in power. Its system of values does not exist, nor exists its approach and attitude toward anything – as being unable to even understand the concept of value.

For lumpen-proleteriat, there is no difference between quality and quantity as separate categories. It is all blurred by mass un-consciousness imposed from outside, because there is no inner substance in lumpen-proleteriat to start from. Lumpen-proleteriat likes to call itself elite and this is the first sign that there is something very wrong with them.

The only value which lumpen-proleteriat can produce or multiply is something very material or, more precise, its only outlined value is price, written in numbers. Lumpen-proleteriat is not able to see further than their noses, even if they are Jews and have very big noses.

katehon.com/article/lumpen-proleteriat-so-called-elite

Holy shit, praise Kek!

….

I get my marching orders from the Aghartans. Illuminati are pleb tier tbh.

Underrated post.

I have long wondered just who the hell the CIA actually works for, and its history of drug-running & unsanctioned assassinations & assassination attempts indicates it works for people with no scruples, no sense of empathy, and a total lack of humanity…probably Jews.

Very happy to see someone dissecting this organization and (hopefully) replacing the shadow-government puppets that currently lead the organization with some patriotic Americans.

And much of the secrecy they operate under should be lightened up on, as well.

Probably user? Really?

Well, I have no solid proof…

If a "person" is unscrupulous, lacks empathy, and has no humility the bet is always that it's definitely a jew.

trump should be immortalized on mt rushmore

Trump should build a bigger mountain behind Rushmore and put only his face on it.

"That's not related. What a dumb fucking user. I hope he get scurvy."
- click image
"fuck"

CRASHING THIS AGENCY

so CIA is not the all powerful world controlling octopus? feels nw-no man.

THIS
H
I
S

Is it an agency we know of, like CIA or NSA, and they don't want to specify it in an open hearing, or is it an agency that isn't even publicly acknowledged? And how could we know?

Either way.
No way to know.

Judging by that guy's nervousness and the way he looks off camera, I'd say MAXIMUM SPOOKY (your 2nd option)

Don't forget there are two lines in the movie where dubsman goes
Trump was destined to be our meme candidate since time immemorial.

Just more Deep state bullshit. not saying we should not expose every last bit of these agencies, but we already know where the thread ends..

Hook nose, Federal reserve ponzi-scheme committing "financial elites" wink wink

So either
A. its all scripted and we're fucked
B. its a simulation and we have tapped into the source code MEME MAGIC
C. its real and we have figured out how to alter reality MEME MAGIC

Ya know, I wouldn't be surprised if it it ever comes to light that the kikes are in league with space lizards/aliens

At this point I wouldn't even flinch

The internet and social media have totally changed the game this year. You can't kill someone without a million camera phones recording it, you can't air anything on TV without it immediately being spewed all over the internet. Word travels around instantaneously. Their own inventions have gotten ahead of them, at least for now.

Then we slaughter the kikes and eat the lizards (double-battered deep fried).

It's got a name you know.

The 7th Floor Group.

The answer is yes to all three. Time's not linear when the mind is involved.

I've velieved for a while now that history retroactively changes itself to make it consistent with the current meme. I had never watched american psycho until halfway through the primaries for meme value,e and Trump just happens to have had enough name recognition to get name dropped TWICE in the movie.
Can't find the Donal Trump reference though, it was when bateman was in taxi, but the scene seems to have been scrubbed despite my having a clear recollection of it and my friends going "whoa, topical" while watching it.

check'd

webm related

That happened in the slightly different universe you slipped out of, when you slipped into ours…

I vaguely remember it too, it happens when he is ignoring his fiance babbling and he is just looking out of the window

Yeah, I remember that too. Of course Donald Trump was name-dropped in American Psycho; he was the flag bearer of the 80s yuppie culture that the movie is about.

checked and kek'd 4 U

We've been stuck in Sliders;Gate for a while now, here's the scene in shitty compilation. See it's not that Donald Trump was always the cultural phenomenon, but that the convergence of memes following the bane crash forced history to change and produce a man that has been a living meme for his entire adult life.

Clearly my universe is being invaded…
You have to go back.

Can someone make a wojak alphabet agency guy crying in front of a PC ?

This was actually the justification used to pass the USA PATRIOT Act. They sold it under the advertisement that it would enable intelligence agencies to communicate with one another to prevent that sort of thing, and then they just didn't mention all the tyrannical bullshit parts. Sort of like how they attempted to pass the TPP by claiming that it would enable "free trade" while just not mentioning the insane copyright shittery parts.

When we're you under the impression that you could protect your universe's timeline from the memes? even the yids are name dropped in the movie.

The next thing you you know, you'll be trying to change the name of the Beransteen Bears books…

That's the funny thing, You'll never be able to prove that the name was one way or the other just as you'll never be able to prove that P.E.P.E Shadilay always existed, because the past has been changed to create the future we live in, you will always get an internally consistent timeline, it's only your memories that don't real.

zika pepe

He's called Apu Apustaja (or Help Helper), and you're right he's from Ylilauta.

I remember someone actually finding a berenstein bears book recently. In the back it had listings for both berenstein and berenstain

It's weird in the sense that CIA in th elong run has been the #1 thing keeping Murrica "great", by way of espionage, backstabbing, inserting puppet rulers, controlling drug trade etc. But I'm not American so I might not see the bigger picture.

Espionage against foreign powers makes sense, but how do any of the other listed items make america great?

Keeping others in check and making them war against each other as well? I dunno.

Touche.

you are missing the part where theyve been doing all of it against the american people too. and missing that they are just the direct puppets of the kikes who dont have anybodys best interest at heart except their own. theyve been 'satanic' pedo thugs since their inception

There are a lot of people sweating bullets right now. President Trump is talking about destroying the Seventh Floor, getting rid of the shadow government.

And he'll do this by weakening and replacing the admin heads of these agencies…and you know damn well there are people within these bureaucracies that are just dying to tell what they know, but have been too damn afraid of the machine to do it.
Now they will have a commander & chief that is sympathetic to them, and the people they were afraid of will be too weak to harm them.

God knows what secrets will come out.

You'll know when this is about to happen, because you'll see many powerful people, especially kikes, fleeing the country.

This could be fucking epic.

If the shoe fits…

Reminds me of Henry Ford on the Protocols:

Of the Protocols themselves little need be said in the way of introduction. The book in which they are embodied was first published in the year 1897 by Philip Stepanov for private circulation among his intimate friends. The first time Nilus published them was in 1901 in a book called The Great Within the Small and reprinted in 1905. A copy of this is in the British Museum bearing the date of its reception, August 10, 1906. All copies that were known to exist in Russia were destroyed in the Kerensky regime, and under his successors the possession of a copy by anyone in Soviet land was a crime sufficient to ensure the owner's of being shot on sight. The fact is in itself sufficient proof of the genuineness of the Protocols. The Jewish journals, of course, say that they are a forgery, leaving it to be understood that Professor Nilus, who embodied them in a work of his own, had concocted them for his own purposes.

Mr. Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York WORLD, February 17th, 1921, put the case for Nilus tersely and convincingly thus:

"The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW."

That 4th picture the VW logo I did not notice that until I saw the picture, bottom picture is what I always remembered.
The one thing I have noticed that is not widely spread (if at all) is when I was young the novel was called "A Portrait of Dorian Gray" now it is picture not portrait. When the novel was written there were no pictures if you wanted a "picture" of yourself you commissioned an artist to paint yourself a portrait.

id checkt mate, praise to the kekman

N O !
O
!

T H I S
H
I
S

C A N ' T
A
N
'
T

B E
E

H A P P E N I N G !
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G
!

I ' M
'
M

S U P P O S E D
U
P
P
O
S
E
D

T O
O

B E
E

I N
N

C H A R G E
H
A
R
G
E

H E R E !
E
R
E
!

The fourth one is just bullshit, Sex And the City and fucking Looney Toons is what those things were called like, literally Looney Toons was the pun they needed to use to contrast the Merrie Melodies ones, you can't do this to me you fucking space-dimensional wizard faggots

This, and I never had berenstein bears in my country but I believe the stein stain confusion came from mruiclaps pronounciation of the word stein.

Yea, see, I remember it as "Berenstain" and I remember the VW logo being separate.
I don't know about "Sex and/in the City" because I never watch slutty trash.

Clearly this is MY reality & you are all invaders.
Get out.

Oh, and the CERN logo is clearly 999 not 666.

Oldfag like me detected, I watched loony toons every day after school and remember that
THEY SPELLED TUNES WRONG
t. was once 4th grade spelling champion after I finally beat Susan Seagreen

They ask if you ever were a member of a super secret club with aims to destroy the US.
>implying we are a club /:^)

How is Trump not going to get assassinated at this point, its not like he's the first wide-eyed idealist that has gone after the CIA and the Fed, didn't work out so well for the last one

666 translates into swastika symbol which in turn, means power.

He's got hired guns, user.

Because Trump was probably a freshman in college when that happened, and 90% of all Americans that were living during that time basically do not believe the official govt lie.
Couple this with blowing up the towers in NYC and I have a good feeling he has more than a better understanding of how the game is played. He is not walking in like a wide eyed noob with out a clue. The cia and the mob tried to kill castro about a dozen times they are not invincible scary monsters that never fail.

While True, you have to understand Castro was a convenient power for (((them))) to keep the americans on their toes

Kennedy wanted to open up the iron curtain to help with the space program, in the hopes of patching things up with Russia and ending the cold war. But the USSR and various other communist nations were a (((convenient))) distraction to other things happening in the world at that time, keeping the US focused on an ultimately pointless target such as Castro played into the hands of TPTB and a distraction for the American people. (((They))) wanted more time, money, and attention on the reds, and the anti-commies in the US were fed the story that the gov't was hard at work trying to wipe the reds off the map

Combine that with the fact that he wanted to dismantle the CIA's power, it was obvious why he got killed, he was a threat to the intended plan. Whether or not the same fate awaits Trump, I can't say, who knows. Kennedy had no where near the support of the people that mattered in Law Enforcement or SS that Trump seems to have.

He's got social media. Everyone has a camera phone, stuff that is on TV is streamed out on the net immediately and news travels faster than they can keep a handle on it.

They placed themselves in checkmate.

Expect a false flag attack against the Russia with the CIA giving Trump false information.

Fear does not look good on you, user.

Trump knows not to trust them, that's why he intends to shake their monkey tree.

That doesn't mean that the CIA will not go full rogue (even more than it is now).

"FYI there is no truth to the idea of restructuring the intelligence community. It is 100 percent false. cc @WSJ"

- Sean Spicer on twitter

The ones cut loose might well become a bunch of organized crime asswipes, just like the KGB operatives did, but they're less dangerous without the powers of government backing them up.

If the CIA pulls shit like that I'm pretty sure there will be enough momentum to disband them and dismantle Langley brick by brick.

Even they aren't that dumb. They know Trump will only cut the chaff from the wheat at the worst.

Fucking BRAVO!

Finally someone with fucking balls and smarts.

How hard do you think this news will hit the Bilderberg group or Soros?

If you don't think the deep state is going to try to take Trump out, you're a legit retard. Now whether they're successful or not is another thing entirely.

We've already seen attempts on Trump's life during the general election, we will see at least 1 attempt and it's highly likely the GOP will try to impeach him for some bullshit. Again may not be successful, but Ryan is not a trustworthy man.

Soros is dying and his son is a fucking joke who no one respects. There are already groups preparing to eat up bits of that network, I'm guessing they'll wait till the old boy dies though because taking him down outright will leave too big a vacuum. He's stepped on one too many toes.

Bilderberg is old world shit. I'm sure there are members of it who are freaking out due to Trump making their operations in the US difficult and their precious EU experiment falling apart before their eyes.

The real question is who are the new kids on the block and what does their vision hold for the West?

Pic related you stupid nigger.

Nope not them. There is another group that works out of NSA/CSS that is a shadow bureaucracy inside of NSA/CSS. 7th floor is FBI's shadow bureaucracy.

No, they were State Department.

If at least some of these guys aren't in jail within 1 year, I will officially consider Trump's promise to "drain the swamp" broken.

He also called even more shit that never happened and purposely obscured that fact.

Good dog

This stuff doesn't just happen overnight you can't expect shit to happen with a click of your fingers

Yea, the banter and lefty salt were good. But this is actually why I voted for him. Scary though. The spooks don't usually take too kindly to this. Its also hilarious how much leftists are establishment slaves.

You forgot the part FBI has the apostrophe s meaning possessive as in part of the FBI has a shadow bureaucracy that is also part of this>>8691031.
Every single government agency has inner shadow groups that actually run it.

that is also part of this >>8691031

Trump is name dropped like 30 times in the book.

I'll agree if he fires the (((US Dept. Near East Office)))

I hope Trump has secretly cloned himself 'cause JFK was assassinated after firing Dulles

So what, Obama visits him in his NYC apartment just for shits and giggles?

I've always been curious what it would be like to work for the CIA , as in what goes on in the minds of their employees? Surely they don't think they've ever helped a situation or accomplished anything since the Cold War , they've actually gone out of their way to make everything a lot worse

then I remember they work for Israel and not the USA and most of them are probably jewish or cucked catholics or something and that's how it begins to make sense

I hope he actually does so than just being an over the top title.

Obama does whatever he's told, he wouldn't want more about those hot dogs he ordered from Chicago to get out now would he? Utter disgrace, his balls are in a vise and he knows it.

And surprise surprise guess who sat prominently on the Warren commission?

ANTARCTICA
N
T
A
R
C
T
I
C
A

THULE GROUP

Years ago Ryan Dawson did a video diagramming a whose who of the department of the defense and arms businesses of the military industrial complex, naming names, not an alex jones "they" description like "bravarian death cults," how they were interconnected(many sat on multiple board of directors, etc, giving themselves contracts,) the punch line? 99.99% jews.

Lads, I'm starting to think that Trump might just be more alt-right then alt-light. The mad man has been hiding his power level this whole time.

What a fantastic thread!

James Woolsey has just publicly split from Trump.

Woolsey said on CNN Thursday night that he did not want to “fly under false colors”

archive.is/TzVMR

It is all Yiddish theater, these hearings.

JFK was killed because he was reestablishing relations with Germany. JFK was almost as popular as Hitler there.

Wew. Only a leftist can be this delusional and sad.

This Russia shit and the people turning on Trump or coming out on Trump is just like the pussy grab video bullshit. When will they learn?

Makes me wonder if he has anything special built into the office. Maybe why he insists on working out of it even after inauguration at times.

Dude holy shit nice GIF

Lotta loyalty.

haha, I was inspired to break into my rares because of the wizard smoking gif I snatched a few posts above it.

Some would argue he deserved the bullet for his immigration reform.

News flash. Berenstein universes aren't a thing. No-one is being swapped from universe to universe. All that these occurrences are, are ripples, caused by someone changing something in the past, thus erasing the timeline they were part of and starting a new one. Much like how an impulse can carry on through a body of water, causing a temporary shift to a lesser degree in another part of the same metaphorical body of water, an alteration in the past has effects on the new presence it created. The Berenstain shit is just memories that you retained from your future and present selves from futures and presents that no longer exist. Somebody is fucking powerful, and he or she doesn't like where things have been going.

No, it was more direct involving israel.

Found the JIDF
I have to admit though that is the single most retarded reason I have ever heard since the day he was killed
and now I have heard them all

what is this girl's name. she's hot we need the pix.

The kikes forget that most people don't hate Germans like they do, so their bitterness appears more pronounced.

I'm pretty sure it had to do with the Israelis stealing the materials for atomic weapons at the time and JFK becoming a risk of it getting exposed to the public.

educate yourself nigger

Whenever anyone asks me what the best tools are. My reply is Nazi baby the germans make the best tools in the world bar none.
t. carpenter and tool afficiando

both?

those id dubz n tripz

Bilderberg suppossedly got hacked recently, fyi. And I'm not sure it's safe to count them out just yet.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/bilderberg-website-taken-over-anonymous-hackers
Hah. user, if the jews fail, and their communist revolution fails or doesn't take off, you know who's going to be the new kids on the block. It's happened before. If the zionist fail, they're not going to let go of their power peacefully. They'll start another world war, to prevent the awakening of their human cattle and useful idiots from happening again. You've been reading the writing on the wall with the rest of us for years. If they fail in any sort of way, they go straight to their endgame. It's the only way their ponzi schemes can work. But if their endgame fails, we have an oppurtunity greater than any other to take our country back.

A security force doesn't make you immune to being shot in the head.

Hitler demands it.

Checked and keked

Better yet replace Lincoln's face.

CIA vs. FBI infighting has been such an obvious trope they've used it for laughs in movies since at least the 1960's. see 'the president's analyst' and 'murder by death.'

A security force that takes precautions prevents that situation from happening. This is why politicians don't walk around with helmets. Explain in detail how someone would manage that against this security force given the precautions they take.

Unconditionally? No.
Find a good spot in an elevated area, use sniper-rifle to pop politicians skull open. End of story. What's really stopping anyone from killing politicians is either A. Concern for personal well-being and B. Concern for backlash in the aftermath. You're naive as fuck.

Mah nigga.
Absolutely patrician.

You realize the SS has an entire Counter-Sniping division, right? They are placed in many strategic locations and scouting out any snipers that aren't themselves. And they have radio.

(checked)
Sshh, let him believe that he can be an ebin lone wolf snibber.

That is just nuts, can some one a bit more tech savvy webm this? I just had to save it but I can't post due to file size limit on here, thanks.

what was the snag goy

360p straight off jewtube.

In closed locations in urban areas you're much more safe, even still there's always a window of opportunity. Picture related. Elevated areas give you more leeway, and in open areas, especially with foothills nearby SS can do very little against a L115A3 which can shoot up to over a thousand yards.

Stop shitting up the thread with your fantasies, CiA. Trump is a big guy for you.

You're naive as fuck if you think it is that easy and like this poster indicated, even less likely with all the precautions in place for this.

That's not true since it i easier to account for these places by security when they go over these places beforehand an during the day of the politician's appearance.
Top wew.

That depends on your training. Don't throw around the word 'surveillance' like that implies omniscience. There are always windows if you know what you're doing.

For now

Top wew.

The same could be said for snipers. Chances are less likely for them since we don't have many examples if any in modern times against politicians with top tier security.

Similar can be said for the security of these politicians, which seems to be a much better track record than would be snipers in this modern day and age.

Yeah no shit. I said at the outset "notwithstanding the aftermath. and then said more recently why it isn't being done here. You have the memory of a senile old woman.
I claimed possibility due to fallibility. Never claimed that the reverse didn't apply.
What kind of time scale are we talking here?

Also you're thinking far too simplistically if you think that "the left" is the only party to take into consideration, not to mention how awfully vague that is.

You sound like a butthurt redditor. In other words, it's extremely unlikely and far less likely than your assassination fantasies. Good to know.

Let's assume that is the case, then why continually push the idea of such extremely unlikely assassination that could have taken place earlier but never did nor has claimed other troubling individuals?

Last 10 years to be fair.

No I'm not. It's understood what I mean, that is, unless you're not from around here.

nor has claimed other troubling politicians within the last 10 years*

Like I said, depends on your training. You're repeating yourself over and over again, which forces me to do the same, even though you said that you don't do that.
I initially made one comment and you freaked out.

On what basis? Why ten years and not twenty? What has happened that would make that demarcation significant?
Yes you are. There are certain parties that are not "the left" that would gain something from Trump's death. Picture related.

So you have a real world instance in which someone with training good training was able to surpass a private security force and the secret service to kill a politician? Because I'm still waiting for this example.

Wait, so responding to your comment and laying out all kinds of reasons is now a freakout? You are the one continually pushing an incredibly unlikely assassination fantasy while making terrible comparisons, and avatar-fagging. In fact my opening comments to your assassination fantasies were
I didn't realize this is a freakout. Maybe it just bothers you when people disagree with you.

You asked and I provided. Put up or shut up. You sound like these democrats whining about the outcome of the election.

No I'm not. Again, you're obviously not from around here if you don't realize what that "the left" means.

What do you mean all kinds of reasons? The majority of your comments was sperging out about your inability to understand the difference between the word 'possibility' and 'probability'.
You actually think that Trump is immortal. You said "it just won't happen". You cannot accept that it could happen, that bothers you so much that you're willing to sperg out this much to argue something that is unequivocally true. No one is immune to a bullet in the head, and there are always windows.
Provided what? I just want to know why ten years and not twenty years? What's the basis of your answer?
Repeating yourself isn't doing you any favors. The CIA has a vested interest in it's continued funding, and "the left" isn't the only anti-Trump entity out there. Jews and towelheads aren't "the left" faggot. You think too simplistically. There are many powerful groups outside the left that you aren't even taking into consideration, groups you might not be aware of.

Hello, lurking praetorians. You know how to find me when you want an answer to how I knew.

Wew. You sound rattled. At least you dropped the cringe-worthy avatarfagging.

No I don't. I just don't think your assassination fantasy will play out and think Trump has pretty good security as does a number of people here. This seems to bother you.

Top kek. It keeps happening. That said, since you skipped over this particular comment for some reason, I'll ask again as well. I'll take a page out of your book and repeat myself:
So you have a real world instance in which someone with training good training was able to surpass a private security force and the secret service to kill a politician?

Says the person who keeps repeating his Trump assassination fantasy. Ignoring my plainly stated calls for examples is not doing you any favors nor is outing yourself as not being from around doing any favors for yourself as well. That said, I'll have to take a page out of your book again and repeat myself since I am very interested in this:
So you have a real world instance in which someone with training good training was able to surpass a private security force and the secret service to kill a politician?>So you have a real world instance in which someone with training good training was able to surpass a private security force and the secret service to kill a politician?

Picture related, just for you.
Then, as I said before, we weren't arguing, you created a strawman, and dug a hole so deep that feel the need to keep digging out of pure spite.
Also you still haven't explained why ten years and not twenty, but since you won't answer I'll assume you didn't actually have a reason for giving the answer in the first place.
Like I said, I don't want it to happen, but I'm not as naive as you to think these kind of things are mere fantasy and that they don't ever happen. You did just admit "No I don't [believe Trump is immortal.]" So it's certainly not out of the question. You're ignoring a lot of my points so I assume you concede that you were being over simplistic about who might have a vested interest in popping Trump's skull open besides "the left". You also don't argue with facts, but run around in circles. You're repeating yourself over and over again and oh I am laffin. Was this apart of your master plan?

So you can't provide the example I asked for? Okay then. Glad to know, once again, you don't have anything.

You asked and I provided or did you forget?
You have the memory of a senile old woman. I gave you what you asked for and now you suddenly don't want to play along. You're looking for an excuse to worm out of it like these crying Hillary supporters.

But that does not explain why you keep repeating your Trump assassination fantasy and why you cannot provide the example I asked for, the one that you ignored, along with many of my point which you yourself have admitted to ignoring here
I should stop here since you've proven yourself full of shit and willing to ignore whole sections of post instead of addressing them. That said, you have a real world instance in which someone with training good training was able to surpass a private security force and the secret service to kill a politician?

Maybe I'll stop here since all you have are excuses.

e1f98f
e17705
Hey goys I have a really good site for you two to argue you on, without shitting up a thread, it's called | >>>/gulag/ |
Which one of you is (((schumer))) ? You are doing a fine job getting this thread way the fuck off topic with pages of tldr Keep up the bad good work

Also, it's "o i am laffin". Like I said, you're not from around here.

Don't worry I think I'm done. I do apologize for taking it to CIA over there. I was in the mood for it.

Fucking kike always switching tactics
Do not fucking reply to this post you dirty yid

I'll respond and you can't stop me.

Says the faggot way down in his hole. I warned you and you didn't listen.
Right and I asked for the basis of the provision and you backpedaled.
A fantasy is something that you dream about and desire and that's impossible, like LOTR. I don't want it Trump to have his brains splattered across the pavement, but it's not impossible. As you agreed, he's not immortal or anything.
kek you should have never started, it was a stupid thing to assume in the first place

I was hoping to stop at 40 posts but I may stop here. Who knows?
You won't provide examples when called upon to do so. Sounds like you're the faggot in the hole. You do seem fascinated with holes too.

No, you asked for a period, and I gave one, then threw a fit because I'm standing by my comment, as illustrated by you whining about the scale being 10 and not 20. Why would it matter if you have an example unless you don't have one. You're fond of ignoring calls for examples.

Nope. Like a dirty jew, you're making up definition. Show me a dictionary that says a fantasy has to be impossible as you are indicating here.

I didn't realize it is stupid for people to assume his security will keep him safe.

More importantly, who cares?
The definition you posted supports my claim, did you actually read the definition you posted?
Examples of what?
And I asked why and you refused to give an answer. I'm still waiting.
That's not my fault.

(checked)
Shadow govt says not only no but fuck no is so secrets I cants see them, and I cants tells yuse guys who owns em as well nigger.
WOW JUST FUCKING WOW

Did you? Since you implied your Trump assassination fantasies are not fantasies. Explain how your Trump assassination fantasies is not a fantasy then.

So you have a real world instance in which someone with training good training was able to surpass a private security force and the secret service to kill a politician?

No, you're trying to get out of the time period set down. It's not that complicated.

Did we ever hear what became of the request Chaff made?

That hearing was yesterday or day b4 I believe so they will probably drag ass on it for as long as they can.

Fantasies are not possible . . .
I just want to know why you gave the one you did. Why is the demarcation significant? It's not.

Ah. I got it confused with another hearing. It's fucking sad that congress has to do that to get any information out of these (((agencies))).

Wew. Enjoying that hole you dug for yourself? Next you'll say that Trump being assassinated is not something you're imagining or have imagined during the duration of this thread.

Yeah you're not projecting at all.

Looks like I crashed your plane with no survivors. But don't worry, there's no need to be hotheaded, there's always next time.

When in doubt feign smugness.

Can you imagine the kvetching from the media when it he does make Mexico pay? I can hear their asspain from here.

I think he came here once.
There was a conversation on him in the begining of his campaign and one post said something like "I know about you but I won't be able to stay" or something like that and someone else told the poster to post some type of wink towards us on his twitter and he did.

Yeah they told him to use a certain word and he did. Given his hours, it wouldn't be that surprising. Makes me wonder if he posts in or started those 4 am threads on Holla Forums. I wonder if those threads are still going on.

Why would Donald hang out on Holla Forums ? Maybe some other Trump but Donald was born to early to get the whole video game thing.

He has made his own video game before so he might have a passing interest. In any case it was more of a funny thought than anything.

Probably simulations then, these are the dadcore games. Or maybe he played some with his kids.

They told him to use a word that he uses almost all the time.
Holla Forums is reaching on this one I am afraid.

Also I find it funny that one of us probably at one point called the POTUS a faggot almost to his face.

That would be hilarious, especially consider his high level of banter.

This is really significant. The CIA has been rogue for too long ironically causing more harm for American interests than the opposite.

JFK didn't go after the fed, you fucking idiot. This myth was proven false a long time ago. He was also an anti-white piece of garbage who supported the 1965 immigration act.

That photo needs censoring. What were you thinking, man?

- I'm no burgerclap
- Holla Forums hates the strawman fallacy
That said, the united states president has no way of going after those agencies as they're legally seperate entities owned by the same people owning the united states corp.
Simply put above paygrade.

That's technically not true. The President can absolutely abolish any agency and you can thank FDR, Lincoln, and numerous other presidents for setting precedent to that. The CIA is mostly a war agency as it that advises directly to the President and to the lesser extent congress.

He was dead in 1965, dipshit. He was in no way for open gate immigration. He was for letting the immigrant in on merit, not skin color. He was for a modest increase in immigration and recognized there was no need for mass immigration in the 20th century.

It's been considered nearly self evident in the security industry for a long time that someone with "adequate" training can fairly easily kill any intended target without excessive difficulty. The real challenge is not getting caught, or concealing the people who wanted the killing performed.

Thankfully, liberal nut jobs who want Trump dead are too stupid and/or mentally unstable to devise an effective plan for doing so. Those people are the primary targets of security like the secret service–nobody in the SS can reliably protect the president from, say, a trained sniper or similar, because there are simply too many attack vectors to protect against.

Yes, and? You think this makes any fucking difference in the long run? I don't give a shit what kind of fucking merit some nigger or chink has. They do not belong in a white nation under any circumstances.

It's not implicitly anti white. It's a liberal feel good platitude of the era that "people should be judged on merit, not race". It's totally differant than being an anti-white piece of shit that wants to flood the country with brown people. He was not for mass immigration.

"We no longer need settlers for virgin lands, and our economy is expanding more slowly than in the 19th and early 20th centuries."
-JFK

If it has the effect of harming whites, then it is anti-white. I don't care what "feel good" motivations lie behind it, because it was clearly meant to deracinate the society. JFK was a strong proponent of the civil rights movement as well.

His motivations were for "fairness" in immigration laws. It was to lift race/ethnic restrictions on qualified skilled immigrants. Not to force brown people to the front of the line ahead of more qualified Europeans and to completely flood the country with brown people. The "JFK was an antiwhite pos" spiel is an intentional and kikey mischaracterization of his policies and beliefs.

At some point throughout the years you could have called anyone on Trump's team, family, or Trump himself a faggot as you both were discussing shit. This is the beauty of the anonymous imageboard culture. You aren't weighed down by who you are, only measured worth in your words and what you have to offer to the discussion.

Anyone could be anyone on the other side of the monitor; CIA, FBI, designated street shitter, a janitor, college professor, factory worker, federal level, australian ambassador, and more.

This is anti-white, whether intentional (which it clearly was, as it was meant to abolish racial preferences) or not is none of my concern.
He was anti-white because his policies harmed white America. It's that fucking simple, you nigger-lover.

It's not clear at all because he never passed any legislation on the issue. Had he passed legislation in line with his views on immigration, it would have been a mild increase in non-white skilled immigration. You can't pin any legislation or anti white social movements on him after he got his head blown off. Pick a better target of your angst and stop sperging on the last president that challenged Jewish power. Or at least try to be more nuanced in your criticisms.

Clearly he wanted to. Given the time, he probably would have, but he got his brains blown out for trying to open up Israel's nuclear program. JFK didn't have to have passed legislation to be anti-white. His support of the civil rights movements and opposition to racial preferences and segregation is all the evidence I need to show he was a sack of anti-white shit.
anti-white.
No, but I can most definitely pin his own very support of those movements while he was alive on him.
JFK "challenged" Jewish power as much as the current UN is "challenging" Jewish power. In reality it has no effect on the global Jewish power structure.

I still think that Frank Sinatra having JFK killed after JFK had Marilyn Monroe killed is the best theory. Either that or he was about to expose the Bilderberg Group after becoming a member.

You can't pin any kind of "support" for non existent future legislation and anti white kikery that was in motion before JFK's grandfather was born. Your'e just being a belligerent WN cartoon character.

You're seriously trying to equate globalist Jews politically infighting with each other to JFK stopping ISrael from getting nucleur weapons? It also wasn't the only thing that JFK did to challenge Jewish power. The subject of this thread being one.

Ok, Shlomo.

Pick one.

Also, it's fallacious to equatating "supporting civil rights" to the actual legislation and "the war on poverty" that kike puppet LBJ passed.

If you are going to say "anyone in the 60's that supported the idea of civil rights, is a fuckin piece of anti white shit"' then you are basically calling most of the country during this time "anti white pieces of shit". but…your are hindsight-purity spiraling at warp speed right now so you might actually think that.

*you are*

part 2

I personally wonder if the internet has influenced and "awakened" people, and have given them information of things and people to question their morality and judgements.

Yes, one must wonder. The internet has quite the influence on us.

They took their best shot. Now he takes his.

Except I can do exactly that. If you support something anti-white, then you are anti-white. It's not rocket science.
Sure thing, TRS. I'm just another ebil "14/88er" aren't I?
I'm proving to you that sometimes kikes don't always agree on everything. JFK being against Israeli nuclear programs is not all that different from Obongo being against Israeli settlements. Both leaders are clearly kike stooges who support policies that have gutted white America.

Yes actually, I am. As with today, most of the country is filled with anti-white pieces of shit. JFK was just far more relevant and influential, giving him even less excuses than the rest of the brain-dead consumer public
Yeah, hop in a fucking oven, you TRSkike. This is how I know you're don't belong here. Only the degenerate and impure would complain about "purity spiraling"

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

A lot of things the alphabets do is none of their business.

Well, they do resemble the evil, scheming Nahtzees from jewish fairytales. Unlike Hitler.

JIDF spotted again

Last "best" theory here

I didn't say count them out, I just said that in the grand scheme of things they are starting to fade out and a lot of their members want to just kick back and enjoy life/their cash a little bit.

Do you realize how many power plays have happened behind the curtain without a massive war breaking out? If you stopped slobbing the zionists' knob and looked around for other groups you'd know it's far more nuanced. It doesn't have to come to global conflict to shift the scales.

At least you can talk… Who are you?

STANDING

But what if god intervenes?

PRAISE KEK

I never realized sirius was played by gary oldman