That shit isn't even remotely silver

first for autism

first for cumming in this angel's ass
random pic because mods are cucks

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Best post so far

Press F to pay respects

WE ALREADY HAVE A THREAD, YOU CUNT

The Night King already showed he can AOE raise the dead after the battle at Hardhome. If a ship sailed within range he could have definitely stolen a ship. Once he got one it would be much easier to get more.

Where?

first for link niggering

How do we know Littlefinger didn't pay a Faceless Man to take his face and "die" for him?

Gee Rhaegar, how come your mom lets you have TWO sons named Aegon?

F
You will be missed, big guy

BULLSHIT

what if there's just one aegon but the mountain killed some random toddler thinking it was him?

/got/ off-season #26 - archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27 - archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28 - archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29 - archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30 - archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31 - archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32 - archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33 - archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34 - archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35 - archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36 - archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37 - archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38 - archive.is/i4Wux

F

the writers had no idea what to do with you after you took Sansa north. They should have mercy killed you sooner.

So its clear that Golden Company is coming, pretty neat but they will probably get beaten in 5 mins cause D&D writing. Also doesnt Jamie lead the house for Lanesters? Shouldnt he have some few thousand soldiers that he can command? Also its clear that Dany's Dragons cant beat the Ice kings dragon 1vs1 along with the fact that the Ice king has a fire nullification, how does this go with Kelly C's dragon breath? Also is that Ginger and the Flame sword dude gonna telleport to nights watch?

not gonna lie guys, the jonerys scene made me feel all warm inside.

I'm gonna go fap to the scene again.

Archmaester Recap here, What did I miss?

Seriously, why the fuck would he name two sons Aegon?

cersei took over the lannisters because feminism

/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1 - archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2 - archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4 - archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 #LIVE - archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6 - archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7 - archive.is/PtQWX
/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2
/got/ S7 thread #9 - archive.is/CL7Zo
/got/ S7 thread #10 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S7 thread #11 - archive.is/e6raO
/got/ S7 thread #12 - archive.is/PLYwV
/got/ S7 thread #13 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S07E04 #LIVE - archive.is/nKJIW
/got/ S7 thread #15 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #16 - archive.is/B5oc6
/got/ S7 thread #17 - archive.is/Hwq3G
/got/ S7 thread #18 - archive.is/8TcLy
/got/ S07E05 #LIVE - archive.is/nOgm0
/got/ S7 thread #20 - archive.is/RJR9X
/got/ S7 thread #21 - archive.is/dthxe
/got/ S7 thread #22 - archive.is/L5z85
/got/ S7 thread #23 - archive.is/bt7rM
/got/ S7 thread #24 - archive.is/xHTly
/got/ S7 thread #25 - archive.is/sCqtE
/got/ S7 thread #26 - archive.is/LgqkW
/got/ S7 thread #27 - archive.is/XIJDC
/got S07EP06 #LIVE - archive.is/eY5HN
/got/ S7 thread #29 - archive.is/8hT5F
/got/ S7 thread #30 - archive.fo/hhfzQ
/got/ S7 thread #31 - archive.is/eOQOV
/got/ S7 thread #32 - archive.is/MsKbO
/got/ S07E07 #LIVE - archive.is/JnA0d

Also it didnt look like Rahgear, instead it looked like that faggot brother of Kelly C that got melted with gold. WTF? I could have sworn it was him.

any download link up?
glad you all…. like? it

is that what Sandor meant about he knew all along? The Mountain was after the Prince who was Promised?

I think its more about the mythical power of the Wall than the physical nature of the barrier.

i havent liked anything in over 10 years

Made a #LIVE thread according to your instructions, but probably screwed up making this one, didn't I… :I Apologies Archmaester, no idea you would come back so soon

Did Cersei lost her baby?

same LOL
only thing I can think of is they REALLY want to push this whole "incest" thing and say Viserys looked liks his Father

aka why Goten looks like Goku and Goku looks like Bardock

it was this guy

I want to rant but the writing's so bad I don't know where to start.

IMMERSION RUINED

Is it established in the show what Elia's kids were named?

I just arrived. You did well, thanks. I'm right now reading the previous bread and this one. A bigger recap will be in the Off Season thread #2 (if this is Off season #1)

negative

I believe they say their names throughout season 4 leading up to Oberyn getting smooshed by a big guy

Whoa

Maybe this is an scene (((they))) will put in the season premiere.

Not yet, just a post-#LIVE bread that will be full in few hours I reckon :) It's Archmaester's sacred right to start the off-season officially

Jaime just stood there like a bitch when he thought the Mountain was gonna slice him in half. Sure it was pottery with his brother but fuck's sake how about some dialogue about Arty Dayne and that white hair guy who Grey Worm couldn't save?

Guys did Tormund died'd?

I remember some faggots on tumblr and twitter wanted Rhaegar to be portrayed by Tom Hiddleston. The guy they chose is almost indistinguishable from Viserys

Ok then, once this reach the magic number I will create the Off Season thread #1

are there any more lewds/nudes?

wow

Both Tormund and Berric couldn't have possibly survived that, Eastwatch collapsed completely. If they're still alive, then Stannis ought to be alive as well.

Jon survived falling into a lake in full armor

But Viserys was a massive faggot that everyone loved to make fun of. Rhaegar was Dragon-Chad.

This pottery is NOT called for.

According to the books Rhaegar was manlier than Viserys. Not twins.

SUPER SONIC
NUCLEAR POWERED

t. Hack in the Hat

Maester Aemon was the only Targaryen that really mattered

There was possibly no dialogues worth having or let alone well-written in this season, don't get your hopes up lad

This show is irredeemable trash at this point, here's just a few of the problems with the episode:

1. Jon is Le Aegon! (Why would Rhaegar have two sons with the same name?)

2. Littlefinger is the most worthless character in the entire show. Total waste.

3. Sansa and Arya are trash, not even characters at this point, just tumblr personified.

4. Ice Dragon that looks like it's straight out of Warcraft cinematic, dumb as fuck.

5. Cersei is the only character who's using her fucking head. When Cersei has become the most likeable character in your show, you fucked up.

;_;

Tormund is exactly the kind of character to survive that shit. If this is how Beric died, what was the point of killing Thoros earlier? Thoros couldn't have saved him from this.

lol chill nerd

What's with the "two Aegons" bullshit I don't get this meme, did I miss the first one appearing on show???

No nudes obviously, but there's this pic from a few days ago providing a lovely sight :)

Does anyone actually believe The Hound can kill The Mountain with any sort of real win?

The Mountain is still a fucking beast even moreso now. Hound was having trouble carrying a fucking box with a wight in it

The Mountain carries twice that weight on his fucking armor alone. I'm sorry. I like The Hound but he has to die with his arrogance

BOATSEX
O
A
T
S
E
X

final episode will be JRR eating a banquet that roman patricians would consider too ostentatious by himself while occasionally giving the finger to the camera; after that he'll take a big dump on the table and wipe his ass with the manuscript for winds of winter. fade to black, credits roll.

anyone got link/download?

SMALLEST CONCERN

Also when did Theon (re)grow some balls?? Fucking most piece of shit ever

Literally morbidly obese ffs

When Jon told him he was a Stark
He always wanted to "fit" in but never could. Since Jon basically said "You are my brother" he got 1% of Jon courage

Too bad nobody knows Jon is actually Aegon and will conquer Westeros like the prophecy foretold meaning the Targaryeons won't "break" the wheel they will just have another fucking dragon dynasty of terror. what a shit show

Rhaegar already had a son called Aegon with Elia Martell. He called Aegon because of the Warrior that was promised Prophecy and he was killed by the Mountain.

In the books at least it had sense. Copying the myth that Anastasia survived the assassination of the Romanov, some guy called young Griff claims that he is that Aegon. But here's both Elia and Lyanna decided to call their child Aegon.

Ned would also not approve of Sansa passing the sentence and someone else doing the execution.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD!

CAN'T FAZE THE MAIS

damn she has a good body

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:060afc9881724a564103bc31da19f7e9b22afe29&dn=Game.of.Thrones.S07E07.REPACK.1080p.WEB.H264-STRiFE%5Brartv%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

HE DIDN'T LIE SO GOOD

Butterface

;)

How's Fatass ever going to recover?

B R A V O

Dude looked just like Viserys, they could have given him a better wig with longer hair at least

Why wouldn't he look like his blood relatives, retard?

So in the books Bran is basically an all-powerful Wizard

In the TV show all he can do is see into the past and see everything going on in the present, right? So he was watching Jon fuck his Aunt, right?

Wonder if he was telling Sam all the juicy details

So next season is literally gonna have 5 episodes..
>Ep5 is Jon being crowned king and everything goes smoothly and Kelly C is pregnant. All of the Darthraki hordes live peace and quiet in westros and everyone lives happlily ever after. Or does it? Until the Children of the Forrest channel aliens to invade and space raptilians come to kill everyone

He should have resembled Viserys but why does he have basically the exact same hairstyle? Maybe Viserys copied his brother.

Who the fuck is this ==old== man?

the Children of the Forest died long ago

A Viserys cosplayer

Short-ish hair with white locks makes it look just like Viserys in S1 and S2. Even CIA said how women swoon when they saw his long white mane.

Makes sense, just me being nitpicky tbqh fam.

Is he? I thought his whole thing was going to be omniscient but that's it.

They keep shitting all over Ned's character this episode

First: He knows the whole war was built on a lie but keeps his mouth shut
Second: Every Stark keeps paying homage to him by going against his wishes and philosophy

This show keeps fucking him over in the grave

(BLOOD GURGLING NOISES)

This scene was literally the worst.

Ned didn't die for this

Better be 2 hour fucking episodes.

I won't believe it until we get a confirmation
I still believe LF hired an assassin to take his face and die for him

Or it was all part of his plan and he faked his death with poison or some shit and we'll re-awaken in season 8

They fucked up.

AND it looks like S8 will be pushed back to spring 2019

See, that's more like it. That's what I had in mind.

I thought he just knew that it was her and Rhaegar's baby. He didn't know about the wedding did he?

The Good:

The Didn't Fly So Good:

The Shit:

Overall:

I'll probably do an overall good-bad-shit review of the whole season in a few days.

We knew she said
or something similar. Even if you were raped it makes sense that you still want your only child to live

But we now know she said

That is TOTALLY different. You don't name your child the name of your fucking rapists family. Meaning Ned knew all along that Lyanna was a whore who fucked a married man and caused a war just cuz she couldn't keep her legs closed. So the whole thing of Ned always being truthful and shit is all bullshit

He went along with a whole War and decades of honoring his whore sister who killed thousands of his Northern men because she is a slut

This is BAD writing

bullshit

No, it was to get laid. Betraying Ned was to make Catelyn Tully Stark available, War and Lysa was to get closer to Sansa, so he could fuck her.

All of those things got him rewards almost immediately. He started as Master of Coin with some brothels and wound up Lord of the Vale, on his way to having an influential advisor role to his waifu, ruling the North and possibly the Seven Kingdoms, with more and more enemies dead. His problem was that his plans stopped making sense around the time he gave Sansa to the Boltons.

Before they burned it I thought Qygon was going to take it for himself and create a second zomibe army for Cersei

Seriously, it's a real possibility. (((HBO boss))) said D&D will need more time for top epicness

ugh
what could "epicness" mean after this shitshow

it fits

well congratulations you got yourself caught

(Checked)
Smallest of guys confirmed

Sansa is a coke head?

Let's be fair; it's only because of Bran that those retards didn't kill each other.

Bretty good review, as always

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:060afc9881724a564103bc31da19f7e9b22afe29
fixed it

They want to make them creepier. Having personality isn't creepy or something I guess.

It's public knowledge at this point, have you been living under a rock?

Dragon vs Dragon fight.
Without lances.

TBH that's about 10,000x worse than being unfaithful to Cat once.

In the books the White Walker aren't wrinkly devil monsters.

Is he really loyal to Cersei just to get laid? could he be playing 2D chess?

They're kinda close to it. They sever heads and take Craster's kids for unknown reasons and raise dead armies. They aren't cuddly by any stretch.

We really need a spin-off show of him

BUT WE WILL NEVER FIND OUT WHAT THOSE THINGS WERE!!!!!

So the GOT leaks said Cersei got a miscarriage but its clear that she didnt get a miscarriage??? Are the going to kill the baby? What about the baby?! Are they gonna kill of Bron too??

Euron Greyjoy Foightin' Round the World with his ship Silence.

FUND IT

Yeah that's the only thing that didn't happen they said would.

It was time to go mobile, but instead he stayed in Winterfell. That was his worst mistake.

RIP CIA.

Cleganebowl. Cersei is going to attack the Targ armies while the dead army attacks. Mountain is going to go after Hound at the same time as the dragons fight in the sky overhead. Some retarded bullshit like that will go down in episode 5 while all the others are build up.

lmao

It must have gotten cut, which means it's pushed to next season or Lena Headey might be knocked up again.

In the books they look more like this.

So quick question

Did they have any evidence against LF or did everyone in the room just take Sansa's word as law?

I thought he was on trial. In a trial you need EVIDENCE against him. Why did he play it cool up until now when he totally lost his shit and was fumbling over his own words? That isn't LF

So will season 8 be the last one?

No one liked the faggot

Better than zombies with anus-mouths.

are you some kind of misogynist?

Yeah, if you don't count those 5 (five) spin-offs coming up

They decided to throw all of their father's teaching and honor out of the window because WOMYN ARE STRONK!!

Now THIS is how I imagined Raegar, definitely with longer hair just like prince Nuada there.

They have the testimony of the creepy kid in the wheelchair who looks at you and says what you were thinking about when you nutted inside your wife.

I'll rather have anus zombies than bootlegged Underworld bloodsuckers tbh

You can look like a weird old man ice demon and still have a personality.

Well they are meant to be ice versions of regular humans.

NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

He didn't even have a plan, let alone a flightplan.

Let this scar signify the first blow against the mortal world. From this seal shall arise the doom of men, who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our ice as their own. Blindly they build their kingdoms upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very cold they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.

*gets smug on u*

srs?

The Nuremberg Trials were justice, goy. You better believe it.

Sansa also didn't swing the sword, so Ned would be disgusted by her.

Good thing they used blue fire, otherwise I wouldn't know what side he's on. :)

F.

A man bereft of his flight plan is no man.

In all fairness, I don't think he'd like it for Bran to be the 3ER either, and Robb being such a horny idiot. His legitimate sons are not all that bright, Jon only survives this far because of his massive plot armor.

ya

But Rhaegar was meant to be young and beautiful, why case a middle aged man?

No! They expect one of us in the river, brother!

Have we started the flood?

Yes! The water rises!

Why is Kelly C portrayed in fan art as a 14 year old girl that you want to fuck but in the tv series we get this woman thats clearly past her prime.

Reminder:

Lyanna pussywhipped a 'dragon'. She had dreamed about it. Touched herself in the cold or night to give her warmth. She wanted to have a dragon inside her. To feel a warmth she had never felt before. To know what it's like to be swimming with such purity in her body; a purity not even Stark blood can induce.

So she wanted Rhaegar. His eyes pierced her and her dreams became wet with his sight. She was a woman, and she knew her powers were few; but he would not resist her. He would be hers and he would fall under the spell of her flower. In a tower, she would exile him, away from reason and doubt until the deed would be done.

Until her dream was fulfilled as much as her womb would be entwined with the warmth of his heirs.

Because they can't write a show where all the audience legit wants to fuck an underage girl

Plus, they can't have underage sex scenes

Is Brienne of Tarth and The Hound going to fuck or was that just foreshadowing for when they team up to fight The Mountain?

Rhaegar was a creepy asshole who was obsessed with prophecy and ditched Elia for Lyanna purely because of a prophetic reading.

Normalslimes are salivating all over the chubby that was cast, they have no taste

THE AMERICAN TOLKIEN

CLEGANEBOWL DENIED

You see, this is the sort of edgy shit that GRRM could do to subvert the romanticism behind R+L=J. Yes, Rhaegar is Jon's biological father…but Robert was actually right for once. He raped the everliving shit out of her.

The Writing on Game of Thrones
[2011-2016]

2016 is being very generous. At best I'd give you season 4. Everything after is shit.

how would the Mountain know Salsa will get him killed

I think what happened was this:

1) Rhaegar was a sullen cunt who was obsessed with prophecies about the coming war
2) He didn't care about anything else
3) He became convinced Lyanna was the girl he was meant to screw
4) He contrived a victory against the other jousters and anointed Lyanna queen of love and beauty
5) Being a teen, it worked on her and she was eager
6) He divorced his wife
7) He fucked an idiot unsophisticated northern girl who was betrothed to someone else

It's sleazy as all fuck. Even if the secret annulment gets out, the Dornish would take it as an insult (if they weren't all dead). People would challenge the annulment as it's clear he had two other kids with Elia.

I'll watch what I please, faggot.

Still doesnt make sense why there would be 2 kids named Aegon like what.

he's probably ugly as fuck too. Most likely also a manlet. It is heavily implied that he used glamors like Melisandre, and we all saw the decrepit shit she was hiding in plain sight.

Fake Chad?

Is he the actual CIA?

He's Westeros's reckoning. Here to end the borrowed time the Westerosi have been living on.

The point of the shit with Theon, fyi, is to set up for when Jon finds out he's a Targ. Theon's arc is a parallel to what Jon is going to go through when he discovers the stark contrast between his ancestry and his adoptive family.

was getting caught by Danerys part of his plan?

Honestly, I hope he wins.

Of coursh. He has Bran's powers.

MAULED

So if they didn't have to bring proof that walkers are real the dragon wouldn't have died and resurrected by the frost lich, meaning that the wall wouldn't have collapsed since no ice dragon.

Maybe the reason why the white walkers attacked the wall is because queen fatass flew around with her dragons killing all the zombies and the frost lich start invading because of it.

She could have roasted all the white walkers in one clean sweep. She could have ended it right then and there, but nope.

That would have made too much sense.

I feared this show would go the same way as lost…

Or at least made a fucking sizeable dent. The high value targets were obvious. If she roasted them immediately she could have averted losing a dragon.

Lost had much better writing than this, even in its last season.

That's true the character development in lost was pretty good.

And despite what you think of the ending, they never just threw their hands up and rushed to the finish.

My theory is that NK is a step above a 3 Eyed Raven, he can see the future, whereas Bran can't. He's been so patient all this time because he was just baking on everyone else's stupidity until Jon showed up and took the opportunity to snag one of Dany's dragons to make his next move.

It was probably the worst TV I've seen in a long time. First, the cringey TWIST. Arya stands like she's on trial, Sansa then goes through a list of crimes and THEN OH MY GOD SHE SAID LITTLEFINGER moment. How retarded do DnD think people are? That had to be the most ham-fisted one-up I've ever seen on television. THEN, Littlefinger doesn't even defend himself, he half denies it and half confesses, this supposed Machiavellian-spy genius acts like a complete retard when confronted with his stupid plot. I don't even understand his master plan with the Stark sisters, did he expect Arya to kill Sansa or Sansa to be so stupid as to execute Arya? Even with sibling tension, to think that sisters would go and kill each other is bullshit, but that's exactly how it was written, all so DnD could get rid of Littlefinger. It wasn't even entertaining, it was the most inane of inane spy shit. I wouldn't expect that level of plot from children's shows. It was just fucking awful. AND THEN Arya just walks up to him and slits his throat clean. A girl her size can't just do a clean cut like that from the front with her strength. Not to mention that the force would push Littlefinger back resulting in a shallow cut so he would bleed to death slowly rather than in ten seconds. To top it all off, everyone in the room just stood there like fucking props or still background characters in a cheap anime. The whole thing was just absurdly shit.

F

He will be remembered.

Banking on*

Well if you put it that way lost was a masterpiece compared to this show.

So where can I watch lich king finale? The kikes at HBO seem to have droned my regular spots.

youtu.be/4QMQOJTYRBU

/ourguy/

link/download?

rarbg.to/torrent/1as7f24

This show is so boring, have to constantly skip scenes and now have to wait a year for the inevitable dragons blowing up ice zombies generic resolution.

[spoilerz]the good guys win!!!!!![/spoiled]

Season 1 and the first 3 books.

Everything else is trash.

Oh fuck I forgot all about this fag shit
Were there good chuckles to be had to make up for the brain cells lost watching this retardation?

Just turn off your brain goy.

I liked it

Will anybody remember this show in 5 years?

maybe???

Smirkfu, Stannis, CIA, all the good characters are taken by ((( them ))).

If Jon Snow is a Targaryen then that means Sansa becomes Queen of the North? Jon is basically a false King.

Doctor Xavier should be the one true king.

That leaked poster was real. Fan art my arse.

remember LOST?

the best tv show ever.

me neither.

Except people do remember Lost, it's one of the most famous tv shows of all time, up there with The Twilight Zone and I Love Lucy.

People remember Breaking Bad.

no.

also no.

They're fad shows.

oh god

Well
I mean it should go to Bran but since he doesn't want titles I guess Sansa is the only one

Its just stupid fun ya autist

Can bran even produce an heir anymore?

GoT, Breaking Bad and LOST all rely on cliffhangers, that's why they won't stand the test of time. Once they've done their original run and the cliffhangers have been resolved no one cares anymore. There isn't much substance to these show beyond the cliffhanger aspect. NuBSG is another one, did anyone care about Starbuck and Edward James Olmos' son after the cliffhangers were resolved? they didn't and everyone has now forgotten the show existed.

Will anyone care about Dany and Jon's romance after the cliffhangers are resolved?

Of course not they're terrible characters played by terrible actors.

I wanna lick his butthole

I hate using this word but this.

I hope Lord Robin has this traitor scourged and crucified.

it's a good butt to be honest

Death to those who opposed CIA.

What are you guys going to shitpost about for the next year or two?

GOT Spin off shows and movies

Perfect delivery.

god I wish I was dany in that scene

Honestly how can 20k soldiers can really help win the war? I mean sure they probably the best sell swords you can buy along, very loyal and better than the unsullied. They can probably have very competent commanders but there are 2 problems with them.
They simply cant beat dragons. Cercsi did say they have 20k men, elephants and what not. Which is good but in the end they are fighting dragons. The north has 20k men for Jon Aegon. 10K of cockless faggots, and 40k of Darthraki riders. Granted the Lanester army still has around 20-50k along with the Golden Company they might fair pretty well. But they just cant beat dragons.

Also the Dany and Jon still by far dont have enough to defeat the white walkers.

Cersei hopes that all the monsters kill each other and that she will be strong enough to win in the end. It is a gamble she thinks she can win. We know Jon Snooo will sit on the Iron Throne.

The Writing on Game of Thrones
[2011-2016]

You're thinking too much. Just turn off your brain and enjoy the ride. ^_^

How many men did Grey Worm and the Unsullied lose marching from Casterly Rock to King's Landing with no provisions or horses?

The way they timed the reveal of him being a Targ with them having sex was pure degeneracy. Why was Tyrion leering from the hallway with a sullen look, anyway? Did he want Jon's tight boipussy?

Not a problem when you can teleport.

Why haven't they killed Jon Snow yet?
He lost the battle of the bastards and has to rely on his sister to save him.
Because of him, the Night King has a dragon and was able to wreck the Wall.
Why haven't they decapitated that Turd?

Imo it seems they gained soldiers. That looked far more than 10k they had to begin with many seasons ago. Its like they never lost any soldiers, if any they gained some.

Also, aunt/nephew boat incest.

It took them 6 years to piss around with a bunch of filler characters and now that the real story is here it sucks.

is there a mega link to download the episode

i have all p2p sites blocked because i put a filter on to stop from being able to watch porn so i cant get to it

Just looked it up, Kelly C bought 8k unsullied in season 3. Thats not even a lot. I swear they lost at least 500 since all that essos civil war shit.

The dragon screeching was almost as annoying as that cliff racer sound in Morrowind, just more dragon-ey.

Tormund and Beric are still on top of the wall right?

Just stuck on top having outrun the collapse? Cheesy sure but way better than just falling to their deaths like a couple red shirts.

/r/megalinks

They are alive, they managed to get far enough on the wall to run out the part that collapsed, thats what I think happened.

If it didn't matter that he wasn't a Stark, what does it matter that he's a Targ? The named him King in da Norf. He's King in da Norf now.

Targs can control dragons, so I guess that's something.

Because he's also a Targ. And he's worried about Dany falling for another dumb hero.

There is no King of the North. Jon gave up when he bent the knee to Kelly C.

His claim was that he was Ned Stark's bastard. He was the last male Stark. Now Sansa will be the Queen of the North.

Has there been a worse couple in television history?

What happens when the North doesn't want Kelly C? They revolt again and pick Sansa, or…?

Bran is the last male Stark now.

Can a cripple even get it up?

Isn't he the three-legged chicken?

I don't see how that will fly when they have Bran back, and he's apparently omniscient now. Why don't they have the guy who can control animals and see the past and far-away present be king? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to be King and Sansa to be Hand? She seems to care more about the details and political intrigue as is the Hand's job.

If a women wants to fuck her nephew who am I to judge?

So Salsa admitted that she was there when Lysa Arryn was murdered by Littlefinger and then lied about it after?

What does the Vale think about this bullshit? Will they now return to the Eyrie and risk Lord Robin's wrath? No way does gentle Robin believe these lies about Uncle Petyr.

I forgot about that plot point. Was that season 4? They killed off CIA in the worst way possible. If GRRM still had material I bet the Vale would get revenge on Salsa for lying. But since we are in fan fiction land Salsa will get away with it.

That's the only crime Littlefinger could be convicted of, even Northern lords and butthurt dipshits like Vale # 3 Lord Yohn Royce wouldn't believe Bran's spooky visions bullshit about him betraying Ned.

CIA

Season 8 is in two years.

Hey guess what

People like you are trash. Would've been much better if Tormund and Beric did die, that gives the audience an emotional connection to the wall coming down. But they obviously didn't, thus the collapse of the wall feeling hollow and empty.

Yohn Royce didn't believe CIA's story to begin with, and he was also directly threatened to stop questioning anything

Source? That would suck.

They ran west along the top, but it looked like it collapsed just in front of them. Then shortly after it showed a lot more wall coming down. When we saw Beric and Tormund it looked like they had stopped running, so unless they covered a few hundred more feet they'd have been on he section that fell. Of course, this is GoT so they have teleporters. We'll probably see them at Castle Black or even Winterfell at the start of season 8.

You'd probably like it, it has your kind of humor.

A GoT mod skin for Skyrim? This is Bethesda.

They're announcing a new release of Skryim for the Weirwood network.

screenrant.com/game-of-thrones-season-8-release-date-premiere/

Screencap This!

Wow, they even delayed this season and we were given such a poor story. Season 8 is gonna be a big fat mess.

When will this cycle of Jewish depravity end? When will we force them to scurry back into their rat holes?

If you read this they mention several episodes will be 120 minutes. It will be 6 episodes but more like 8 if you go by 1 hour an episode.

So closer to 1 year than two. I guess maybe they want it to air during winter.

This would make his death 100% worth it

>Vicious Robin will never be mentioned again in the entirety of season 8

Screencap this!

also it better be the goblin

I would like to watch this actually.

MORE INCESTKINO, Sansa, Arya, Bran threesome would be so cool.

Jesus you insufferable cunts

He would not even have needed to get divorced. Valyrians practiced polygamy but only took one wife in order to placate the church of the 7. The original Aegon had two wives, who were also his sisters. Same goes for followers of the Old Gods, they practiced polygamy, but only took one wife to placate the church of the seven and allow inter-faith marriage. Making an exception for the guy that was in line for the throne would have been OK, simply because he was going to be king. Dorne might have been pissy, but Elia Martell nearly died giving birth to her second child and was advised not to have any more kids.

The show pushing annulment instead of polygamy is stupid.

I think it's just simplifying it for time tbh.

Those fucking things gave me PTSD

it's like pottery
rip CIA though, all things considered he should have seen this coming

He fucked is sisters. The older looking sister was younger than Aegon the Conqueror by 1 year and his older sister was 3 years older than him. Learn the facts shitlord.

he does have a nice butt though

If it took a dragon to bring the wall down, wouldn't this mean they wouldn't have been able to come to Westeros otherwise? Or was he just going to throw spears at it and bring it with kamehameha powers?

he could just build boats. i'm guessing that he was waiting for his army to get big enough and then he would have sailed around the wall
all things considered, kelly C just made the invasion come earlier
bravo queen fatass

Do the death build anything at all? They have no siege weapons with them or at least I haven't seen any.

Out of what? They have plenty of timber, but they'd have to mine and smelt metals to put that together or to make machines to cut the wood properly.

fine, they could build rafts then
and the dead can't swim, but what's stopping them from just walking underwater, it's not like it's gonna kill them

So what's going to happen to Littlerfinger's Catelyn Stark dakimura and his CatxLF fanfiction?

We need a new thread, is Archmaester Recap present?

He surprisingly looks good as Henry VIII.

B-but BBC and Showtime told me Henry VIII. looked like this

Don't you mean a nigger?

The beginning of the episode didn't make sense at all. Weren't the unsullied at Casterly Rock?

Does Tyrion know something we don't?

Everyone has a dragon to fly around, didn't you know?

Real human bean and big guy for you and me
F F he didn't plot so good
F F
FFFFF

F F
F F
FFFFF

F F
F F
FFFFF

F F
F F
FFFFF

They bought the fast travel DLC.

Even worse is they're all unscathed and clean. Almost as if they didn't even siege Casterly Rock.

Difficult to watch this even just as popcorn entertainment with the writers' memories deteriorating faster than someone struck with Alzheimer's.

The last Jaimie-Cersei scene was the only genuinely good scene in this episode.

I still find her really cute, girls like that are my weakness (I mean facial parts not her fat)

Is Dany going to give warp-birth next season?

I thought Cersei was supposed to have a miscarriage this episode. Did they scrap that?

Maybe it is because I am used to the blonde, but outside of the show I found her face very ugly.

Who?

…so Jon Snow is 'the prince who was promised'?

That was good? I thought it was more or less the scene between her and Tyrion.

I find the opposite. On the show she's okay, but when I see her outside of it with her brown hair she looks amazing.

for all the jokes she is a petite thing.

Obviously. I'm actually looking forward to Jon riding on Rhaegal.

Say it out loud

how does that even make sense? Jon was born in secret and went straight to Ned after being born you fuckwit. Aegon was born in King's Landing to another woman months before.

it looks like he's got a big floppy purple cock if you squint

Does Jon have the best women's ass in the show?

What should have happened was Littlefinger stand up real straight, fixing his collar and he says, "Ah, well, you see, this isn't over…" and then have him go around the room calmly laying out everyone's secrets since he is the master of secrets.

Then, with everyone's dirty laundry on the table, he tries to walk out, but in a fit of anger, all the lords of the north and the vale acost him and stab him caesar style.

That would have been in character at the very least.

the groveling? It was like watching wile E Coyote or that mustache twirling 70's era cartoon villain on bullwinkle.

Henry VIII did look like that, he was /fit/ as fuck until a horse fell on him during a jousting accident. After that he lived in constant pain and drowned it in food, fucking and wine.

Robert Baratheon is a rip-off of Henry VIII.

I've watched BSG 3 times. It's very rewatchable. It's a show with a lot of depth and it's entertaining.

I hear rumors that they're going to remake it again and I'm certain it will be extra pozzed.

In World of Ice and Fire it talks about common folk rebelling against Targaryean rulers and killing their dragons on multiple occasions. The show has just portrayed them as unstoppable WMD's.

And why in the fuck did they march to King's Landing? Is the city under siege now? What kind of tactic is that during a peace talk?

Bad gameplay and combat mechanics. I bet they make becoming a faceless man/warg/red magick priest/etc super simple and not as rare as it should be.

It just makes things more fucked up and/or stupid if Rhaegar named his second son the same name as his first son knowing the first was going to get splattered.

I can't even begin to understand the reasoning from the writers. Was it so hard to just pick from the generous pool of Targaryen given names. Did it have to be a familiar one for normalfag audiences to understand?

you meany, no one bad talks my little puppy!

If anyone is still here there is a new thread up

Yeah you would invade these fuckers for less. (ง'-')ง

[DISDAIN FOR PLEBS]

cersei dropping a stewed tomato was likely fake news by hbo to catch the leaker or by the leaker himself to track his own influence.

I'm guessing the scene was simply cut, probably to avoid confusion about if Cersei was stabbed or something.