Who the fuck was this actually supposed to be?

Who the fuck was this actually supposed to be?

Little reminder, same episode.

BRAK PEOPRE

Are you retarded, OP?

Do you know who the fuck this is then?

He's so cute.

Get out.

Do you?!

???

The only way you wouldn't know him is if you're underage and too young to have remembered.

You clearly don't belong here, underage scum.

I just recently binged on all the old episodes and still didn't recognize that character

What is going on with this flood of newfags lately? Shouldn't we have at least three weeks until school is out?

Sure you did.

This had better be bait.

Stop bullshitting. Their is no character who looks like this in the old show. She ain't the kid from the haunted house episode. She ain't the rabbit girl. She ain't Imakandi.

Are you fucking trying to tell me she's Momotaro? Because of she is, how the fuck is anyone even supposed to tell?

Kill yourself. At least lurk before posting on this site, newfag.

He's not asking who brak is you fucking mongoloids, he's asking who the character is that looks like brak; it's unclear as fuck who that character is supposed to be in the Samurai Jack world.

No, you're the fucking mongoloid.
The character is Brak. Genndy just plonked it in there because he likes Space Ghost. That's it.
Same reason he added

Anyways, OP still needs to be bullied for not knowing about SG.

We know about Space Ghost you literal fucking retard.

People want to know who the creepy girl from s5 of Samurai Jack is. You cannot be this retarded Holla Forums.

I'm pretty sure he knows about spaceghost, he just wanted to know who the silhouette was supposed to be
This thread is suffering from some serious underage pretending to be oldfag syndrome.

You idiots really are beyond stupid. Did you even watch season 5 of Jack? For fuck's sake Brak's name is the pic's file name. What people are asking is who the mysterious chick is.

Sweet fuck, not even Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums (at their shitposting worst) are this stupid.

A reference. Once of many in Samurai Jack. What fucking else?
Believe it or not, but not all references are shoved into your face, pointed out by characters in the show itself that they are references, and accompanied by meta "humor." In fact, that approach was not common until Family Guy, Scary Movie, and later Simpsons seasons popularized it. References used to be subtle.

Yes, that's why you were talking about watching SJ when people were talking about Space Ghost. You weren't following what people were saying, and seem to be a fucking retard who can't comprehend that a fictional story might incorporate random elements from another show.

It's just a fucking easter egg, There's no fucking meaning to it.
If you're that fucking obsessed over knowing every single thing, then go to Genndy's fucking house and ask him.

Also, I love how suddenly 3 posts are made in a row siding with OP, after no one else did.

Now you fags are doing that shit where you were displayed as being fucking wrong and trying to stay aggressive about your stance even though you know you thought the OP didn't know who brak was. Stop being retards and just take the hit, fucking newfags.

Yes, call others newfags because they can understand that there was a joke placed into the episode that OP took seriously.

What do you mean who is it supposed to be? It's not an actual character, it's just a reference. Is this just an excuse to spam another SJ thread?

fucking retards
since no one can find even a background character from the old seasons that matches, it's probably a plot point that got dropped as the deadline was realized and everything had to be rushed

Yes, it's surely not a reference to Space Ghost, because there definitely wasn't another one of those anywhere and Genndy definitely hasn't talked about watching Hanna-Barbera cartoons all his life, nor did he work for them for a decade.

This
also dubs

Fuck you and fuck OP (even though you're probably the same person). It was a throwaway character from episodes ago that no one remembered, and maybe this wouldn't have derailed to shitposting if you had used the actual image of what she looked like rather than OP's pic.
I only figured this shit out by reverse image searching looking for a mention of it.
Maybe she was an Imakandi.

This season already had one Hanna-Barbera in-joke

you guys actually got coaxed into a snafu, he wants to know who the character actually was other than a reference

You idiots can't be this stupid. This wasn't a reference to Brak. That Brak pic in the OP is just a fan edit.

Except that isn't Brak you retard. Its just an edit that makes the silhouette look like him.

She can't be Imakandi because they want back to their homeworld and their pupils don't match.

How is it bait when he's right? There's no character from the old seasons that matches her and this ain't a Brak reference.

Its not Brak for fuck's sake.

I'm OP and I just wanted to know who the girl was. Did summer come early for all this autism to show up? Did anyone even watch season 5 since they somehow think the Brak edit I used is legit?

It's her.

Which was my point

I stopped watching it after he got his sword back to be honest.

Who? I cant remenber.

Ghost girl. Even though the silhouette is way off, it's the most satisfying answer I can think of.

She was such a nobody character it's easy to forget. Why don't you post what you mean? Especially given how Summer's been going, it's easy to assume the worst in people. Especially when you continued going 'B-B-BUT IT'S NOT A REFERENCE' when you knew people were clearly fucking mistaken and thought the fan edit was real.

hahahaha fakers

It's been going on for 10 weeks. This was one of the earlier episodes, isn't it? It's pretty easy to forget shit.

If you can't remember something from 10 weeks ago you're an amnesiac

Do you have photographic memory, user? Are you a savant? Because unless you're the kind of autist like embed related, you're going to forget stuff, especially a couple seconds of a single show from a month or two ago.

but there is a picture
there's a picture in the OP
unless you're retarded and have no memory retention you'd look at that and remember immediately that in the show it was a black figure and not a fucking brak reference.
So now the arguments against OP are
take your pick, any way you slice it you all are mongoloids.

She was there for a few seconds, why would anyone remember that? It's a good edit, it's easy to think 'maybe I missed this went not paying attention.'

Holy shit, try reading the thread before acting smug, you moron.

Brak obviously.
It even says so in your filename.
Why did you even make this thread?

o i am laffin

What did you have for lunch 9 weeks and 3 days ago?

This is the worst thread in weeks, congrats