Who the fuck was this actually supposed to be?

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

Who the fuck was this actually supposed to be?

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

Little reminder, same episode.

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

BRAK PEOPRE

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

Are you retarded, OP?

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

Do you know who the fuck this is then?

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

He's so cute.

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

Underage
Get out.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

Do you?!

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

Underage
???

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

The only way you wouldn't know him is if you're underage and too young to have remembered.

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

You clearly don't belong here, underage scum.

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

I just recently binged on all the old episodes and still didn't recognize that character

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

What is going on with this flood of newfags lately? Shouldn't we have at least three weeks until school is out?

Sure you did.

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

This had better be bait.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Stop bullshitting. Their is no character who looks like this in the old show. She ain't the kid from the haunted house episode. She ain't the rabbit girl. She ain't Imakandi.

Are you fucking trying to tell me she's Momotaro? Because of she is, how the fuck is anyone even supposed to tell?

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

he's not just underage to have not watched samurai jack when it came
he doesn't even know about space ghost
Kill yourself. At least lurk before posting on this site, newfag.

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

He's not asking who brak is you fucking mongoloids, he's asking who the character is that looks like brak; it's unclear as fuck who that character is supposed to be in the Samurai Jack world.

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

No, you're the fucking mongoloid.
The character is Brak. Genndy just plonked it in there because he likes Space Ghost. That's it.
Same reason he added

Anyways, OP still needs to be bullied for not knowing about SG.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

We know about Space Ghost you literal fucking retard.

People want to know who the creepy girl from s5 of Samurai Jack is. You cannot be this retarded Holla Forums.

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

I'm pretty sure he knows about spaceghost, he just wanted to know who the silhouette was supposed to be
This thread is suffering from some serious underage pretending to be oldfag syndrome.

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

You idiots really are beyond stupid. Did you even watch season 5 of Jack? For fuck's sake Brak's name is the pic's file name. What people are asking is who the mysterious chick is.

Sweet fuck, not even /pol/, /b/ and /leftypol/ (at their shitposting worst) are this stupid.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

A reference. Once of many in Samurai Jack. What fucking else?
Believe it or not, but not all references are shoved into your face, pointed out by characters in the show itself that they are references, and accompanied by meta "humor." In fact, that approach was not common until Family Guy, Scary Movie, and later Simpsons seasons popularized it. References used to be subtle.

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

we know about space ghost
Yes, that's why you were talking about watching SJ when people were talking about Space Ghost. You weren't following what people were saying, and seem to be a fucking retard who can't comprehend that a fictional story might incorporate random elements from another show.

It's just a fucking easter egg, There's no fucking meaning to it.
If you're that fucking obsessed over knowing every single thing, then go to Genndy's fucking house and ask him.

Also, I love how suddenly 3 posts are made in a row siding with OP, after no one else did.

Adam Green
Adam Green

Now you fags are doing that shit where you were displayed as being fucking wrong and trying to stay aggressive about your stance even though you know you thought the OP didn't know who brak was. Stop being retards and just take the hit, fucking newfags.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Yes, call others newfags because they can understand that there was a joke placed into the episode that OP took seriously.

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

What do you mean who is it supposed to be? It's not an actual character, it's just a reference. Is this just an excuse to spam another SJ thread?

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

tfw watched this episode
screen was so dark I only say a pair of eyes and a silohoutte
missed the reference

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

The underage newfag is trying to pretend they knew the reference all along while not understanding references

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

ummm im a oldfag its a le brak reference?? xDD
soft female voice
fucking retards
since no one can find even a background character from the old seasons that matches, it's probably a plot point that got dropped as the deadline was realized and everything had to be rushed

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

Yes, it's surely not a reference to Space Ghost, because there definitely wasn't another one of those anywhere and Genndy definitely hasn't talked about watching Hanna-Barbera cartoons all his life, nor did he work for them for a decade.

James Rogers
James Rogers

This
also dubs

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Fuck you and fuck OP (even though you're probably the same person). It was a throwaway character from episodes ago that no one remembered, and maybe this wouldn't have derailed to shitposting if you had used the actual image of what she looked like rather than OP's pic.
I only figured this shit out by reverse image searching looking for a mention of it.
Maybe she was an Imakandi.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

people will take this bait

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

This season already had one Hanna-Barbera in-joke

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

the actual filename is "hi my name is brak"
people shitting on OP
you guys actually got coaxed into a snafu, he wants to know who the character actually was other than a reference

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

screen was so dark I only say a pair of eyes and a silohoutte
missed the reference
Its Brak OP! Cant you see!
You idiots can't be this stupid. This wasn't a reference to Brak. That Brak pic in the OP is just a fan edit.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

Except that isn't Brak you retard. Its just an edit that makes the silhouette look like him.

She can't be Imakandi because they want back to their homeworld and their pupils don't match.

How is it bait when he's right? There's no character from the old seasons that matches her and this ain't a Brak reference.

Its not Brak for fuck's sake.

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

I'm OP and I just wanted to know who the girl was. Did summer come early for all this autism to show up? Did anyone even watch season 5 since they somehow think the Brak edit I used is legit?

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

It's her.

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Which was my point

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

I stopped watching it after he got his sword back to be honest.

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

Who? I cant remenber.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

Ghost girl. Even though the silhouette is way off, it's the most satisfying answer I can think of.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

She was such a nobody character it's easy to forget. Why don't you post what you mean? Especially given how Summer's been going, it's easy to assume the worst in people. Especially when you continued going 'B-B-BUT IT'S NOT A REFERENCE' when you knew people were clearly fucking mistaken and thought the fan edit was real.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

All these people who never actually watched season 5 thinking there was actually the OP in it
hahahaha fakers

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

It's been going on for 10 weeks. This was one of the earlier episodes, isn't it? It's pretty easy to forget shit.

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

If you can't remember something from 10 weeks ago you're an amnesiac

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

Do you have photographic memory, user? Are you a savant? Because unless you're the kind of autist like embed related, you're going to forget stuff, especially a couple seconds of a single show from a month or two ago.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

you'll forget something
but there is a picture
there's a picture in the OP
unless you're retarded and have no memory retention you'd look at that and remember immediately that in the show it was a black figure and not a fucking brak reference.
So now the arguments against OP are
we know it's a brak reference and you're dumb for not seeing that
we knew you knew it was a brak reference but you're dumb for looking past that to try and understand more than that
we didn't know what it was just now we just sperged out because you had a brak reference in the op and didn't know what we were talking about
take your pick, any way you slice it you all are mongoloids.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

She was there for a few seconds, why would anyone remember that? It's a good edit, it's easy to think 'maybe I missed this went not paying attention.'

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Holy shit, try reading the thread before acting smug, you moron.

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

Brak obviously.
It even says so in your filename.
Why did you even make this thread?

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

it's a good edit
o i am laffin

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

What did you have for lunch 9 weeks and 3 days ago?

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

This is the worst thread in weeks, congrats

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit