MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Watch out for the Poo Police! Indian city sends costumed MASCOTS on patrol to fine people they catch defacating in the street

Huge yellow cartoon characters are being sent out en masse in New Delhi - but these aren't the Simpsons, they're out to stop people pooing in the streets. The New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has recruited 28 people to wear comical mascot outfits and patrol the area, fining people who defecate and urinate in public. To make matters all the intimidating for would-be lawbreakers, the mascots - who will wear masks and yellow costumes, have been instructed to blast on a whistle if they spot anyone in the act. They will work in pairs patrolling their designated areas.

An NDMC spokesperson said: 'This is an attempt to make our areas free from open defecation and urination. 'If the mascots find anyone defecating or urinating in the open, they will inform the circle official and a fine will be imposed on the defaulter. 'The council has also started painting the walls across its jurisdiction to put an end to open urination.' The NDMC is giving special attention to spots such as areas along railway tracks known to be popular with al fresco defecators.

The spokesman added: 'The council has already developed public, as well as mobile toilets in areas where open defecation is a normal affair. 'The ministry of urban development has already declared NDMC area as 100 percent open defecation-free.' He added that the decision to use mascots to clean up the town was partly in the hope of securing a better place in India’s Swachh Bharat Abhiyan rankings, which aims to reward tidier municipalities. Inspections are due in January. The spokesman said: 'Last time, NDMC ranked fourth and this time the council is aiming to secure the first position.'

archive.fo/eemR0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNZA86wXDig
youtube.com/watch?v=s1C04Ir1GYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SUPERPOWER BY 2030

But how can they catch the perpetrators with those costumes???

Don't you mean poopertrators?

pooper traitors

Lord works in mysterious ways

Why mascot is not giant poo?

you gotta go back

Pooperpower since 1947

Do the women street shit too?

No user, women do not deficate. Get your hands off your penis

yfw the entire country is a meme

You know the narrative that only their best come to America? Yeah.. about that, so I was standing in line at the grocery store behind a late twenty/early thirty year old indian couple, supposedly adults, right? Well, they were firing on all cylinders of the stereotype train, they smelled to high heaven of shit, I couldn't believe it but the pol joke about poo in the loos is true.

Have a better version

WINNING WILL NEVER GET OLD THANK YOU TRUMP

Why does a dude have the dot?

I'll have you know that gender is only a social construct and any Indian can identify as women if she so feels like it.

because he will soon be dead by the RWDS sniper

Men wear it too, if they're really religious.

IT WOULD HELP IF THEY WOULD…OH I DUNNO, BUILD SOME FUCKING TOILETS AN TRAIN THEM FIRST

Why do pajeets love toddler-tier haircuts and autistic shirts so much?

How is this real life.

Aim there.

Oh wow, how embarrassing.

That's been tried, they turn them into altars instead.

>They will work in pairs patrolling their designated areas.

This reminds me of a story I will share with Holla Forums
Was working on the pipeline in Tx and met a crusty old office man from Arkansas.
He told me a story of how he got sent to a country in SA in order to build 3 road side toilets on a mountain road.
It seems the locals would just shit on the side of the road and use a rock to wipe their ass with.
There was a high faultin DC woman manager (as he described her) overseeing the project.
He tried to get in her pants but she was having none of that all business and such.
So they got the project all finished in a couple months and everyone went back home.
Six months time passes and my friend gets a call EMERGENCY ALL THE TOILETS ARE FULL.
My friend says to himself WTF those toilets should be good for like 20 years before they have to be serviced.
He gets sent back to see the project and evaluate the situation.
Upon inspection of the facilities he realizes all 3 toilets are filled to the brim with rocks.

Have we ever had any indian anons at all? I think this meme chased them off imageboards

They hang out in /int/

SUPERPOOER 2030

I swear, this is only going to get better when these poo police start getting lynched. What's the poo police version of blue lives matter?

and many here think hinduism is natsoc … sigh.

POO LIVES MATTER

You've gotta be shitting me.

This is simply the result of infrastructure not keeping up with population expansion.
Everyone posting here, to a man, would shit in the street if they couldn't access a lavatory.

This is like Mexico sending out an army of people dressed as Speedy Gonzales to bust people for eating tacos. They've been shitting in the streets for thousands of years. You don't just pull the e-brake on something like that. It's going to take at least six or seven generations for them to get it out of their system.

Got to give them credit for trying, I guess.

FUK YO INDIA BEST COUNTRY

Wasn't the intl fag who started the cumskin shit a pajeet?

Weird, i browse 8/int/ regularly and NEVER see any pooinloos

You don't see them, you smell them

Pretty sure most of us would dig a hole at the very least user, its what you do in the woods

My wife is Anglo-Indian. She has never been to India. She was expelled from Uganda in the 70s and her family came to England. Idi Amin fucked Uganda. She has a London accent; my accent is very different as it's northern English.
She still keeps her religion; Hindu. The odd thing is that she can come to church with me and it doesn't contradict her faith. I try to get my head round that. But it's a fact.

I've asked about it. She just says that there are many paths to God.
Holla Forums will probably hate me for racemixing. And she poos in the loo. She even tells me off for not washing my hands after I poo in the loo.

That video is weird because it's like 2030 India achieved the same level of development of a western country from 1990.

I have a very real physical disgust of Indian men.

They're just going to take to pooing up the river now, right?

wat

Yes, the women even have to beg their future husbands to build toilets because they often get raped when going out on a field in the morning in order to defecate.

I hope my eyes are deceiving me.

What the fuck do they fucking eat?

ufuckinwot?

Using rocks was the usual thing all the time
Arabs even have rules on which rocks to pick and the holy numbers to use (5, 7, never 6 or 8)
Fishermen/beach civs used shells, hence the joke in Demolition Man, everything was futuristic except the most crucial thing, the shells in the bath. I think there was also some rules on which shells to use, for the specific cleaning procedures and wrinkles
The natives i think used dried leafs, the chiefs used scented leafs that leaved their asses mint-like, in every sense of the word

Shit's complicated you know

Hey man, I'm an Irish fella with a japanese wife teaching english in Osaka. If I get a pass you should for atleast marrying anglo-indian

u wot

Hindu was originally contrived by or at least with Aryans. So it isn't that much of a surprise. Also you are a race traitor, and you are helping kill Western civilization. Do you know why India is so brown and shit now and the Aryans all disappeared? Miscegenation.

Supposed to represent the third eye. Actually represents where every culture that has invaded and conquered India presses their thumb to keep Pajeet down.

For years I've had a mild discomfort when looking at the average pajeet, but I couldn't put it into words. Now I have those words. Thank you user

It is

Top Kek.

more like World Pooperpower.

Last pic should be

The Raj know…..
Shit it down

lol reported

Stop posting selfies.

Please don't ban me mod shekelberg.

Prepare your angus.

DESIGNATED

Dubs

No wonder they all have fucked up parasites

RIGHT WING POOLICE SQUADS

Not at the least bit surprised.

ITS REAL
ALL OF IT IS FUCKING REAL!

Oh it's you again you fucking cuckhold faggot!

Why didn't you say you served in the military like last time?

I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT ALL
Why did UNICEF India make an actual Poo Loo video about Poo Poo.

Is that what actual, IRL, currynigger poo looks like, a lump of red clay?

Fuck off you disgusting cuck faggot. You, your streetshitter wife and you repulsive mongrels halfbreeds will all get a bullet when the day comes. No matter how many times you desperately try to shill racemicing it will never be accepted

Both of you deserve death

you can stay for a while longer

to confuse snipers like

Isn't that like, the redneck part of Japan?

Seriously, how is Japan?
Do they despise a foreigner like you?
Is your wife at least a young qt?

I don't know why everyone gives them so much shit. They have enough as it is.

Why do all Indian movies/videos have early VHS-tier visuals with badly washed-out colors?

Its all to do with their double digit IQ,its the same with africa but we don't hear about their shitting habits since india is clearly the leader.

that explains why so many characters from osaka in anime have southern twangs in english dubs

She died this year. RIP in peace.

You deserve death.

soon to look like this chinky toilet when first used

What a depraved race. In their sick power fantasies white people serve them. Thats all I need to know they are our enemies.

Ah, true aryans.

Can someone explain how a proto-aryan region enriched by Greek and Persian civilization turn into the land of call centers, rapes per second and designated shitting streets?

whitey left them to it

The lower castes have always been like that in India. The problem is that with new tech and international markets the lower castes can breed much more children than they would have otherwise. Then add on the problem of India being a mixed together nation of what was previously tens of kingdoms. Then add on Gandhi and his family targeting the votes of these lower castes and racing society to the bottom.

India will prob experience a civil war over water if they don't implement some kind of population program like China on the bright side

i didn't know of that one, makes sense, if i were forced to eat curry and shit my guts on the street for the rest of my life i guess i would go a bit rapey as well.

being freed from britbong rule caused the high cast pajeets to breed with the shittier paki looking ones

Well.. at least there's hope.

Being wrong is somehow justification for a ban?
You an just post the link and call him an idiot. Not ban him.

#poo2loo

my fucking sides, the shit's real

>not washing hands after pooing in the loo
>not washing hands after pooing in the loo

Read somewhere that a famous poo-in-loo said that India "was a great civilization, in an advanced state of decay" … kinda true.

We may one day have the same fate… and faster than them…

Indian food has some good dishes if they could keep themselves from shitting all over them. smdh

youtube.com/watch?v=NNZA86wXDig

This is an actual Indian government health notification:
youtube.com/watch?v=s1C04Ir1GYw

They have mobile phones but can't shit in a toilet.

Do indians actually have more street shitting than nigger countries, or is there just more data on it because India is more advanced technologically?

India is what happens when multiculturalism is sponsered by the state, and supported by the state's religion, as a means to keep power. Hinduism as we know it, as the states means of controlling and disarming ethnic and religious groups who could potentially disrupt their empire. It fucking worked though, it saved them from islam and a thousand upstarts before that, and manages to dilute all attempts of cult leaders to take over, through d&c. They get tied into the hindu beuracratic state, and can never gain too much power through luck and personality. The con though, is that all great things are attacked (like the sihks, they're fighting off state sponsered hindufication as we speak) and well, look what happened to the general populace. Shitskins. Now only the ruling caste has any good blood left, and they can't go for a walk without stepping in niggershit. My dogs have more sense than their peasantry. No wonder they sell them as slaves to the arabs.
Just don't forget, India is more multicultural than the USA. They're not all shit, some of thm are our disenfranchised cousins. We can bring them back into the fold, and they will purge india all the way to afghaniland if we support them. They kicked the kike out of india, not ghandi sitting in the street.

India: Has streets
Nigger Countria: No streets, never heard of pavement.

Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed the mascot wasn't a man in a toilet costume.

I just realized something. Is it mostly mudslimes streetshitting? Everyone I see has a water bottle with thm. islam requires you to clean asshole with water and hand, instead of toilet paper. I'm not from india, but I know mudslime behavior. How do you think they get their mud so fucking slimey?

The niggers go to the beach I guess so they can use sand to wipe their ass.

You have to get told to do this? Man are Americans the only ones who take personal hygiene seriously?

Well one india has literally a billion people living in it and two nigger countries don't see their rampant public defecation rates as a problem so no attention is brought to it.

I think if India is serious about become a decent country they are going to have to purge themselves. The Indian elites might be alright people but they simply have too many lower caste nigger tier street shitters on their hands.

Its like if the US was 10-20% white with the rest being a mishmash of niggers and amerindians, you just couldn't get shit done.

Indians are the greatest beta cucks on this planet. Their government is literally robbing their money and pajeets don't even protest. Every single Indian I was in school with was a skinny beta faggot. Fuck India and fuck those weaklings.

It should be. Especially when pajeet feigns ignorance for the hindu equivalent of taqiyya purposes.

Have you never tried chasing a man with his pants around his ankles? It's easy.

op has for sure

fuck off. All indians are shitskins and need to be exterminated. The Northern ones are only a slightly lighter shade of poo.

Pick one.

I hope you'll at least wait until they've enshrined 'the right to poo freely' in their constitution.