Dredd TV show announced

Luke Green
Luke Green

web.archive.org/web/20170510172241/http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/10/judge-dredd-tv-show/
Tentative hope?

All urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170510172241/http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/10/judge-dredd-tv-show/

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

What network? That will determine how bad the budget will be. Then how bad the show will look.

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Why not Animate it people? Cmon!

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

You know why, user.

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

Attached as executive producers of the new show are IM Global Television president Mark Stern, who developed Battlestar Galactica, Helix, and Defiance at Syfy; IM Global Television CEO Stuart Ford; and the owners of Rebellion, Jason and Chris Kingsley, who along with Ford were also executive producers of the 2012 Dredd film.
I think it is promising that the same producers are attached, Dredd was pretty good.

Since this is a television show made in [THE CURRENT YEAR] I bet the first season will conclude with Dredd fighting a faction of white guys trying to create a sovereign state within Mega City One. Their movement will be known as either MEGEXIT or simply MEXIT. The leader will either be a gray-haired man with bad teeth who grins a lot or a blond-haired man with a bad tan. If it is blond bad-tan man, he will spend a lot of his screen time preening and primping his blond hair. When Dredd confronts him in the season finale, the hair will be dislodged during their conflict and the audience will realize that it was a wig the whole time! Bloggers will call it "daring political satire" and everyone will pat themselves on the back for being so smart.

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

Time for an upgrade.

John Turner
John Turner

…Drokk
I have no idea what to expect, if they keep Karl Urban as Dredd would be cool and all but I'm not sure on how they'll adapt it

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

Prolly be on Jewflix

Michael Green
Michael Green

No hope then.

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

Thanks, man.

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

I can't wait to see Psi-Judge Anderson getting railed by a black guy!

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

But who is playing Dredd? Someone new or Urban and his scowl?

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

Is that really much worse than banging Russians?

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

I'm quite curious if they're gonna do American accents.

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

Isn't Mega City one in america?

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

East US and some of Canada.

Brody Green
Brody Green

Yes.

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

Yes.

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

I'd have cautious optimism, but television is even more pozzed than Pedowood. 15% chance of being a good show.

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

When's Judge Dredd cartoon?

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

television is even more pozzed than Pedowood
They are literally exactly the same industry

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

Hi Louis.
/tv/index.html

David Hall
David Hall

Writers have more control in TV, and more often than not those writers are English majors who graduated from American universities. Have you ever met an English professor? They're the kind of people who live out in crunchy territory driving Subaru Foresters and drinking Organicâ„¢ tea. Now imagine how pozzed their students would be.

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

Oh boy, I can't wait!

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

and there I was thinking judge dredd wasn't pozzed

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

What's the story here?

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

I can honestly see this going either way, honestly. This is just the hook.

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

?????
Wouldn't Dredd do something to absolutely every single person even slightly related to that riot?
I'm not an expert but this seems pretty bad.

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

Yeah but not personally, he would usually arrest the higher profile ones himself and let other judges deal with the masses. Either way we have to wait and see. I really hope this isn't the story that makes it impossible to discuss on here.

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

Dredd encarcerated a higher-ranking Judge for trying to kiss him, don't be stupid. He deals law to literally everyone around him.

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

I bet you also fell for the 'Dredd is homo' bait that turned out to be about a young man entering into a club where people dress up as Judges.

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

Whereupon every "criminal" and "judge" is arrested by the real Dredd for impersonating criminals and judges.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit