Dredd TV show announced

>web.archive.org/web/20170510172241/http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/10/judge-dredd-tv-show/
Tentative hope?

What network? That will determine how bad the budget will be. Then how bad the show will look.

Why not Animate it people? Cmon!

You know why, user.

I think it is promising that the same producers are attached, Dredd was pretty good.

Since this is a television show made in [THE CURRENT YEAR] I bet the first season will conclude with Dredd fighting a faction of white guys trying to create a sovereign state within Mega City One. Their movement will be known as either MEGEXIT or simply MEXIT. The leader will either be a gray-haired man with bad teeth who grins a lot or a blond-haired man with a bad tan. If it is blond bad-tan man, he will spend a lot of his screen time preening and primping his blond hair. When Dredd confronts him in the season finale, the hair will be dislodged during their conflict and the audience will realize that it was a wig the whole time! Bloggers will call it "daring political satire" and everyone will pat themselves on the back for being so smart.

Time for an upgrade.

…Drokk
I have no idea what to expect, if they keep Karl Urban as Dredd would be cool and all but I'm not sure on how they'll adapt it

Prolly be on Jewflix

No hope then.

Thanks, man.

I can't wait to see Psi-Judge Anderson getting railed by a black guy!

But who is playing Dredd? Someone new or Urban and his scowl?

Is that really much worse than banging Russians?

I'm quite curious if they're gonna do American accents.

Isn't Mega City one in america?

East US and some of Canada.

Yes.

Yes.

I'd have cautious optimism, but television is even more pozzed than Pedowood. 15% chance of being a good show.

When's Judge Dredd cartoon?

They are literally exactly the same industry

Hi Louis.
>>>Holla Forums

Writers have more control in TV, and more often than not those writers are English majors who graduated from American universities. Have you ever met an English professor? They're the kind of people who live out in crunchy territory driving Subaru Foresters and drinking Organic™ tea. Now imagine how pozzed their students would be.

Oh boy, I can't wait!

and there I was thinking judge dredd wasn't pozzed

What's the story here?

I can honestly see this going either way, honestly. This is just the hook.

?????
Wouldn't Dredd do something to absolutely every single person even slightly related to that riot?
I'm not an expert but this seems pretty bad.

Yeah but not personally, he would usually arrest the higher profile ones himself and let other judges deal with the masses. Either way we have to wait and see. I really hope this isn't the story that makes it impossible to discuss on here.

Dredd encarcerated a higher-ranking Judge for trying to kiss him, don't be stupid. He deals law to literally everyone around him.

I bet you also fell for the 'Dredd is homo' bait that turned out to be about a young man entering into a club where people dress up as Judges.

Whereupon every "criminal" and "judge" is arrested by the real Dredd for impersonating criminals and judges.