Cooking with ISIS memory holed?

Anyone else find this odd? They memory holed that ISIS propaganda video directed at French muslims/arabs. How high up does this psyop go?
Does anyone still have a vid of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollaforums.com/thread/8373340/politics/cooking-with-isis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

While we at it,
Another thing that has been memory holed is the video of the Aleppo Victim being placed in the back of the ambulance for the photoshoot. Anyone have the webm? It seems to have been completely scrubbed.

They probably pretended it didn't happen because it was so fucking hilariously bad.
If anything, it only served to further prove shitskins are incompetent even at killing people tied up and they are hardly a threat if you bring the fight to them

*while we're at it

I could reapload but YT will propably take it down fast.

webm it and post here

yeah, it's probably on an auto-takedown list

I never heard of this video though OP , I guess I missed it

you would have to edit the video to get it off their filter

*through their filter

Go to archive.org and search for

re-up, set to private, give link here, we download video/make mirrors, you delete video saving account from shoah.. ?

Also give it a neutral name like a random set of numbers.

checked

Search for what?

I did manage to find it on the daily mail, but the vid was named as something else apparently.

WEW

Only for educational purpose.

Even they have removed it.

hollaforums.com/thread/8373340/politics/cooking-with-isis.html

Might have been a thing.

I don't remember that.

They're most likely preparing for another terrorist act in France, I would think.

Continuing attacking France is a good idea as the kill count from terror attack there is already in the 3 digits.

The French people are more afraid than elsewhere in Europe because of the ridiculously high of Muslim already there.

yeah i dl'd it off jewtube but i think its too large to post

You're OP. Why didn't you archive?