Tox Chat

Tox is a decentralized encrypted alternative to skype developed by chan users for chan users. It supports text, audio, video, and group chats.

Come join Club Cyberia toxs largest group chat. You can get invited to the group chat by adding lainbot the friendly club cyberia group bot. Lainbots ID is:

"415732B8A549B2A1F9A278B91C649B9E30F07330E8818246375D19E52F927C57F08A44E082F6"

You will need to install a tox client. qtox is the recommended option but there are a variety of clients such as toxic for cli users.

Download links can be found on the description page at "github.com/qTox/qTox". Binaries are provided for Windows, OSX, and Linux. You can also build it yourself if you are feeling adventurous.

Once you add lainbot as a friend just type "invite 0" to get a invitation. You can also type "help" for more options.
lainbot should automatically send you an invitation when you start tox.

WARNING: Tox is a peer to peer program without servers just like torrents. This means that your friends on Tox can see your IP. If you are worried about this you need to use Tor. Luckily Tox has easy Tor integration, just go into your settings and setup the SOCKS5 proxy for anonymous chatting.

wew

Hi,
my name is namibj and I'm the owner of the Club Cyberia tox chat.
We recently merged with the /mlp/ room and we're very happy to welcome everypony into our kind tightly-knit community.

lol this is why we can't have nice things

If your crypto system is not safe for pedos its not safe.

That being said the chat does not have any pedos in it.

SOON

That's any IM ever. Tox is no exception.

>>>/cuckchan/

nah I just took 15 minutes to screencap a bunch of toxme users and then threw em together in GIMP

I think it broke.

why is this a thing?

This is why we can't have nice things.

That would explain why lainbot is ghosting me whenever I ask for the invite

Nevermind, I'm just a retarded phoneposter. Antox doesn't support group chats yet

Tox is compromised

How so?

I agree, bring back lynching.

The windows clients are absolute shit. Lots of options in the gui do nothing, audio fails to work 9/10 times and you have a40% chance it'll just crash when you just go about your daily business.

also want to point out the 'tox' name is completely retarded and faggy millenial-tier names are a big reason open sores projects are never taken seriously.

Uh huh, how much more of a faggot are you?

found your problem

What's wrong with IRC? Images and video lack?
Shit who needs 'em. The cancer is enough on imageboards. Why drag it elsewhere?

no encryption

Not all chans are equal. I'd much rather use software written by a tumblr landwhale than a cuckchanner tbqfh.

Are you gay?

>implying you're not getting ignored by a female AI just like the 3DPD women

Why girls 2-8 and 7-12 though?

You're not looking too great with the Impact font there either bub

This is 8ch. If you didn't come from 4ch, then you came from reddit, you beautiful mongoloidal disaster.

HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN

I didn't come from anywhere.

sounds like botnet

Then you're actually a newfag.

There are a lot of cheap chinky routers out there. Most of them, in fact. It has to do with mishandling UPnP packets if I recall correctly.

Is this project still going?

Says the newfag...

it is botnet

The NSA fracture point project in that picture? Probably.

Oh, you managed to crack TLS 1.2? Do share.

It's not end to end, so just placebo.

hahahahahaha

Imagine being this mentally ill

IT'S NOT "CHANS" IT'S IMAGEBOARDS YOU FUCKING RETARDED REDDITORS

Shut up faggot. Off you go.
>>>/4chan/

Sure thing, mr. fellow tubmlerite.

reddit is infinitely preferable to the botnet that is 4chan

I wonder why threads on uncensorable encrypted distributed messaging are always flooded with derails.
:^)

Imagine being this retarded

It's just a random image online not ops computer jfc