Italians are really pissed off

Are they gonna start the race war?

>liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1479914309

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/
archive.fo/W5ZWG
youtube.com/watch?v=pr9jxzfdic0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Compass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there even a party like AfD or FN in Italy? I know Lega Nord but they are concentrated in the north and don't really have a shot at much when they are cutting off 50% of the voterbase.

They are not a warlike race. Italians will just bitch and bitch and bitch.
Garabalidi and Cavour 'unified' Italy with a few thousand men from memory. The whole place is dysfunctional; of all the countries the one I can truly imagine being 'breed out without resistance' is Italy.

webm where
or at least a description

What is it with this shithole board and its absolute raging venom for every single European people under the sun? Where is your venom for your precious niggers and shitskins?
Go fuck yourself dickhead.

YES!

it's called d&c shills

The country cant be split up. If it was it would probably break up into a dozen city states; all of them endlessly bitching and having showy border skirmishes of a few squads vs a few squads. Then families would fight silly vendettas against each over their son lost in the brave defece of the migrants or their shitty village.
Italians are shit at war, Italian wars are just dysfunction and equipment breaking.
They know this so they will just hide in their apartments and workplaces and buy the Muslims and Africans off with $$$ until the very end.

No I've lived there, and the streets are controlled by Africans and Arabs. My Aussie ass even got mugged a few times.
I love Italy to death and would sell my soul to have visited it in the 60's before the tourists, niggers and Arabs.
It broke my heart to see it in its current state.

I understand them, it's been two or three weeks since pakis are in my building and it's prayer music everyday, sometimes until 4am. Yesterday I had to talk to them for them to finally fucking stop it so I could go to bed, I swear I had a wrench in my backpocket, I was seconds away from kicking the door in that manlet's face when he opened to start beating his ass to death.

wew lad what's with all this blackpilling

Well I don't see how attacking their sense of pride or manhood helps anything. It's like the "Sweden yes" shit, what does it accomplish other than to rub salt in the wound?

I cant help it. Italy is like a beautiful woman, seeing her pozzed hurts more than all the rest put together.

Watching Melbourne get culturally fucked is meaningless in comparison.
I'm sorry I'm angry. :'(

Italy is forced to wait for others to act, because they're too poor to afford going against the EU. If the EU money dried up and, heavens forbid, someone imposed tariffs on them, the whole country would probably go bankrupt – that's why they can't leave like UK, or even seriously consider leaving like France. Free trade is an addictive poison that turns your economy into a fully export one, where you import the things you need for your people from countries where it's cheaper, and produce goods your people don't need to sell them somewhere else. It works great for a time, but if you ever start thinking about stopping free trade, you're fucked, as the things you import will suddenly cost a shitload due to tariffs, and the demand for your goods will drop like a rock, thanks to being more expensive due to the tariffs (or you will have to seriously cut your margins). By adopting free trade, you give up on self sufficiency, and consequently become a prisoner of foreign groups like the EU or IMF. While strong countries like UK, Germany, or France could push forth with leaving only at the cost of a short-term revenue loss in most sectors, it'd kill a poor country like Italy. That's why they have to grit their teeth and wait, hoping for a complete dissolution of EU, as then everyone would have tariffs imposed on them, and Italy could stay competitive in the european market. It's also the reason why countries like Czech Republic cannot leave, despite both the people and the government hating the EU – ask anybody on the street there, and it's very likely he'll tell you that the EU is bad, that it's evil, but that leaving at this time is economical suicide

You are a nigger and a D&C shill.

It's more like calling a fat person a fat ass. Here :
metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/

Lega Nord tried in the last few years to appeal to a larger base by switching their focus from northern independence to an anti-immigration anti-EU stance. They still have no chance at national elections.

5 Stelle are a pure populist party but I think the PC culture is strong in them.

The rest of the right is a joke, cuckservatives and weak "neofascists".

I just want to see the collapse tbh.

Who are they, and what's wrong with them? I'd imagine that being unapologetic fascist is a good thing.

that reddit spacing tho

Swedistan is beyond saving.

(((UNINTELLIGIBLE)))

No, I'm and angry heartbroken Aussie who loves Italians but knows they have serious character flaws just as all races do. (They are too proud discuss this where as Englishmen are more open to self examination)
When the Germans and English finally get fed up they will bath Europe in blood and kill millions but they have to be pushed right to the edge first.
Italians birth rate is like 1.1 kids each and its not uncommon for the few they do breed to live with their parents until they are 30-40 years old (no joke). The dysfunction in their day to day bureaucracy is at levels that astound.
Meanwhile the Muslims there live 5-7 to a two bedroom apartment and shit thuggish kids out every day.

The poor sweet white northern Italians are in an awful, awful position for a race war. They know this so they will just bribe everyone and pray.

actually is 1.4 still not good but certainly not that low

for better or worse Italy is so dysfunctional that their birth rate is 1.8 still below replacement level, when i go outside and i see shitskins i still have to see them with more than 1 kid the occasional 2 kids at times

seriously mate we are doing comparatively better than most western nations, also as bad as Italy's track record is regarding wars missing to a bunch of birds is still a feat we haven't accomplished ;^)

Quite sure Mussolini's (grand?)daughter is in the parliament.

If they're anything like the neofascists in my country, they're simply morons. They listed to shitty hip hop and trash metal (full of racist insults to stay on topic at least, but the music is still terrible), get their asses drunk, throw some empty bottles at gypsies, and, from time to time, organise a demonstration of some sort before going home and repeating the cycle. I'm fairly convinced they're only "fascists" because they hate gypsies and immigrants, and think a swastika looks cool as a tattoo

losing to a bunch of birds*

Well they're more like apologetic, reformed neofascists who are content with sitting a little further right than the cuckservatives. They hide their real views to do politics but have very little traction. Anything further right is not in parliament and has very limited support nationwide.

Well as an italian i can understand pretty much all of that "unintelligible" stuff.
It's mostly roman dialect, so it's no wonder a non italian native has an hard time understanding it.

South and center italians are shitskins either way tbh fam.

Dude they are not fighting teutons or slavs, they are fighting arabs and niggers, people who cant even fight out of a paper bag. Besides, with the right leadership, the Italian soldier is quite formidable. Almost all the failures of ww1 and ww2 could be blamed on a nepotistic general staff.

These jurnos are so fucking dishonest. Pieces of shit.
I am native italian speaker. The people they interviewed are clearly cherrypicked among lowly-educated right wingers and clearly lesser intellectually doted people. The whole video is pointed at making the right wing look uneducated and bad.

Corrado Formigli, who hosts that show, is a leftist and a fucking vermin. His show is a piece of shit also. He should be gassed first.

The niggers/arabs are not the fucking problem. Its the dumbshit red brigade leftists that will defend them that will throw the place into anarchy.

So what to do, fellow Italians? I'm a semi-neet loser with no connections or useful skills, besides knowing English well enough and shitposting. What do in case happenings happen?

Italianon living in burgerland, Italy is rapidly approaching third world status but no one wants to admit it.

probably just some french faggot who is butthurt that their greatest military leader was corsican

start lifting for the incoming race war
redpill people
vote right wing parties

Prepping is the only thing any of us can realistically do. That and getting as far away from large liberal cities as possible.
*Lift.
*Maritial arts.
*Funz.
*Store some food.
*Live rural.
*Network with like-minded people if not autistic social retard.
Apart from Holla Forums there's no point getting political in my mind. The die is set, the demographic & economic shifts will cause the civil war in Europe and probably the US too no matter what.

I'm looking forward to it and at the same time I wish we could focus on more important things like space exploration.

Assoluto Cosmico, Regolare Realtà
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE ITALY

It would be more expedient to list the western nations NOT rapidly approaching third-world status.

1) Iceland
End

Not to shit on the Poles, but I know someone who owns property in Iceland and she said the immigrants are tanking the property values over there.

What about Switzerland and Hungary?

1) Iceland
2) Switzerland
3) Hungary
Honorable mention: Poland
Ireland?

Potato here
Dublin's an absolute shithole, and about half the country live there.

Except fat fucks are fat because of their own gluttony. The average Italian/Swede aren't importing shitskins their government is.

Oh well, give it ten year's and you'll be in as bad a situation as them.

hopefully the mafiosos kill em all.

They profit off smuggling, they ruin the local economy with bribes, and most of all, they spread degeneracy through drugs.
They're not the good guys you think.

Africans and Muslims are even shittier, though.

The shitskins are also encroaching on their own criminal trades.

Niggers, the problem in WWII was corrupt and dysfunctional generals. Italian units commanded by German generals were incredibly efficient and effective.

lad they are just trying to get a nord/med flamewar going tbh. everyone with two braincells respects the roman empire

You'd think the migrants would be a convenient source of black market organs. Or does the mafia not do that?

archive.fo/W5ZWG

Nobody cares about eggplants. Fix your shit and don't come crying here.

Can you name some examples?
Because the Romanian troops were extremely ineffective even with German generals, for example.

I'm not saying I fall for the meme, mind you.
Italy's performance in the Great War was commendable. Some of the mountain battles were extremely brutal.
Even though Italy stabbed Austria and Germany in the back.

I notice when there's something they don't want you to have translated, they print (unintelligible).
I have no doubt at all that they know exactly what's being said, because in some cases, they ask a question based on it.

Make it great again or stop posting here. Find another board to wail at/

Kids live with their parents in Italy until they are married, because it is tradition and they see it as wasteful to move out when you can share a house with your family, which is held in very high esteem. Much more esteem than ameri¢a anyways. Fuck independence, family is where it's at.

Perhaps the Sicilian mob can be paid to exterminate the government traitors that are enabling this national suicide, as well as burn Mosques and lean on those filthy half-apes until they leave?

The EU is not welcome until they attempt to get on Swiss level.

I can't provide any immediate examples, but it was noted on multiple occasions by Germans that Italian soldiers fought very well and competently, but their generals were shit

Erwin Rommel said "Good soldiers, bad officers; however don't forget that without them we would not have any Civilization." and "The German soldier has astonished the world; the Italian Bersagliere has astonished the German soldier."

Capitulating gets you nowhere. Do something to cleanse the rash.

We are never enemies and only possibly friends. Get to work.

Why are you saging?

Why do you think Kek chose America? Worry over that for a while.

Get as many loyal Italians from all over the region to converge on this zone. Everyone carry at least two hand axes, or machetes, or guns, if you have one. Everyone cover your faces.
Start slaughtering, and don't stop until they bring in the military…then scatter, lose the hardware, and if questioned, nobody knows nuthin'.
I'll bet the survivors (if any) will be leaving quickly.

Do it and then come back.

As many times as it takes.
Get the kids, too. This sort of thing takes hard men…but it takes hard men to save your people.

There is
NO
room for losers any longer.

Keep to your wailing wall hovel generals. This board is not your safe space. Nobody likes losers.

Oh, and might as well get the Jews too, while you're at it.

(checked)

Germany can't leave the EU by itself.
We weren't even ask if we want in.

Could a single one of you have an actual action plan?

Of courshe. Getting caught is not a part of it though.

Gee, I wonder who all these "proud Americans" are shilling against any Europeans.

It's one person

How about leaving any survivors?

They are probably blasting it to hide all that child raping that they are doing

Based Italians, in 10 years those guys will have a new Dulce. in 30, a new Caesar.

Italians are white.

It doesn't matter if they are white or if they are black.
What matters is their nationality. FUCKING FUCK GERMANS.
-fellow Pole

They'll have a new sweet?

What.
Does the translator knows not how the italian language works?
"Sono un pò razzista" is fucking "I'm a bit racist", how is that even remotely hard to translate?

Checked. Il Duce was dulce as fuck.

This is what Europe is and always has been like. Whites didn't become the strongest race on earth by being peaceful. Damn near every Euro nation has a bunch of beefs with every other.

Some no doubt are, but many are teenagers who can't hold their spaghetti.

They'll expect one of us…

Whites are, at most, 18% of the world population.
They wouldn't have survived at all if they were peaceful.

My people will find the will to fight again, and our patience is running out fast…

youtube.com/watch?v=pr9jxzfdic0

The guy at 3:40
We have to grab them by the balls!
Should have said grab them by the pussy.

We kill all the shitskins so we can go back to stupid wars over buckets of soup and bureaucrats' ears. In space

Double the profit

Can we please get it done before I'm old and decrepit? I want interesting and challenging enemies while I'm still young enough to enjoy it. I bet that's why we're holding off on the putsch - we all know it's just going to be a long drawn boring janitorial type job to sweep out the muds. It's going to be the cubicle work of wars.

And keep your greaseball hands off my soup.

THIS
We need more bantz in space and Wars of Worlds.

Was this in Sicily? Not very representative of Italy if it's just Sicilians being based as fuck.

Rome

They wanted migrants in at first and then changed their tune as soon as their business started getting affected. Italy needs a new Mussolini, fast.

Eventually state security services will be overwhelmed. At this point they'll privatize the function of security. This is your window of opportunity.

naw, fuck it.

when this is done, we perma-unite, reconquer the world and then go deep space 9 and kick AyyylmASSOFF

SPACE NAZI GET!!

You burgers will be the first every other euro space-tribe comes for when shit has been settled down here.

Garbage. We should focus our efforts on abolishing the UN so that human cloning can commence. This way a new species can be created, one infinitely superior to modern man, which will in short order enslave or exterminate all normies.

=REEEEEEEEEEEE=

This thread is fun and all, but where did all the goombas go? Want me to start telling you about how Roman aristocracy was nordic, so we can get the bants going again?

But seriously, we need you southerners to start some shit soon. We're dying up here and the krautniks seems to not be willing to kick it off this time, while the eternal anglokike appears to be walling himself off into New Pakistan.

That leaves you southbros.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no

As someone already said Italians aren't made for wars.
We'll burn mosques and refugee centers and lynch rapeefugees if they step out of place but that's it.
Our government is trying to cuck us and unlike France or Austria we don't have a strong right wing party to unite behind.

sometimes I wish we could cut off sicily and send it floating off into the sea, hopefully to join Somalia

Yeah, that's our problem up here in the north too. We fight decently but we're dependent on others to start shit for us. If you can't do it, and krauts and anglokikes are out, then what do we do?

Do we really have to rely on the finngols for this? We'll never hear the fucking end of it.

The Italians were great in WWII as well they get over shadowed by British war-propaganda. Unfortunately even to this day English account of WWII are most often taken from such sources. The Italian navy was destroyed at
Taranto … is a good example of propaganda that sticks around to this day they proclaimed that after the attack which damaged much of the Italian navy. The Italian navy recovered quickly from said attack (every single ship save one due to 1943 situation returning to combat with in a few months) and counter attacked 5 days later and the sea remained "Mare Nostrum" or under Italian/German control until 1943.

As far as German generals making the Italian forces better this was due to the influence of the Italian royals over large part of the army. The royals had old ideas and made poor decisions about modern warfare, allowed terrible generals to lead ( the Italians did have some good generals however they were often cast aside for people better connected to the royals),and eventually betrayed Italy to the British.
The part of the armored forces which were more closely controlled by Mussolini like the air-force were far more successful as was the RSI forces later despite the problems that arose after the 1943 situation.
The truth is that the Italians as a fighting force were equal to or better than the British, but did not have an ally like the Americans to supply them with huge supplies of raw materials.

Oh god, I just realized…. it's going to be the fucking frogs isn't it? We'll really never hear the fucking end of it. Fuck my life.

such is life in the Italian peninsula

Yeah I was about to say that…
Maybe it's not so bad, they get a shot at redeeming themselves from the whole surrender meme.

Make French Revolution Great Again

I swear I won't ever joke about honhon-laughs or white flags again :D

wrong, dildo duck.

goan

they just have to give corsica back

France or Italy or both= Domino effect which will push the Germans into nationalism.

I've daydreamed many times about it. Picture big offshore engines pushing it where it belongs, to Africa. Ahh man, that'd be sweet.

This is how footie ball is instructive. The French were always a martial people, reflected in the prowess at footie ball, while Italian football is like Opera.

I'd put one hundred super sayans on shit starting in France anytime, anyday.

What then? I want to mock you for your stupid nationality. Plz respond.

Here we see the foreshadowing of the neo-honhon empire. Coiffed imperial soldiers in haute couture uniforms honhoning down the streets talking about "footie ball."

It's going to be a nightmare, but I'll live with it if you get it done.

France has spent its virility, it did so in the 18th century, thereafter, this entity with the force of time itself crept slowly eastward over the European continent, culminating in Russia, where in their indignity they took upon themselves the forging of such a vicious, vindictive program of retribution that all of its sons, and indeed the entire world, became sacrificial lambs on the altar of a hyper-rationalistic world-denouncing.

are they going to take over a bunch of nigger countries like they used to?

No, I already guessed burger. Be serious mate.

So everyone is sitting out on this one? I guess that explains the current predicament. Whats left then? Iceland and Austria?

They sure seem to like it.

That poll is from 2007 you fucking morons.

What do they think now?

Probably more liberal now.

HAH!
you a funny fucker, I'll gas you last…

for serious business then

that's the thing, the frogs and the anglos go on and on about "muh empire" as if ruling over niggers and pajeets is something to be proud of

Høh, could it be? Landsdel please… I'm sure you're a shitty sunnmøring or some other sort of subhuman.

Ireland (and Wales) have mostly confined their pozz to their capital cities.

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

LOL, nei
If you are a Oslo nigger, you might as well be pic relatert.

What's your problem with Sicily?

Så lenge han ikke er en bergenser. De er nærmere dyr en mennersker.

tilbake til irak med deg

Ivan please.

Nordlandsk sami-mongrel confirmed. Also checked.

True

Lær deg å ha det litt moro. Det er ikke seriøst. Gutta I Kampgruppe 301 er flotte fyrer.

kay'

what's not to hate?

ᑭᐳᑦᔭᑐᖅ?!

Ikke la rævhullet ditt stå i brann over litt vennlig sinnet moro på et Taiwansk piktogram forum. Gå ut å gjør noe. Slå deg til NMR.

Mafia problem was and is largely jewish. (((hollywood))) tries to depict it as an Italian or as you say a Sicilian problem.
(Pic of notorious jew mafia thug related)

du skriver som en ap homo

Hva er det du røyker, homsejævel?

Ta ut potatisen ur munnen pöjk.

ᑳᑦᑑᐸᓚᒃ ?

Trur du jeg er dansk? Sjekk synet snarast, fittetryne.

Good to see some normal people left down there, who don't give a fuck about political correctness anymore
Even though they're already outnumbered.

This will be the same in whole Western Europe soon.

I got a strong feeling that very bad things might happen in the not so far future, Anons.

Jag tror du har något som påverkar din tal förmåga.

Ja, det kalles en utdannelse.

OK DERE TÅLMODIGHET ER KUK

Hva mener du?

ᐅᑦᓱᒃ

ikke noe problem her konstabel, du kan ta kveld

Bra. Husk at det er alltid plass til ein til i gasskammeret.

Ver skal påverka det apparat? Politiet.

Nei nei, det blir jo RWDS som gjør det :^)

Sikkerhets homoerne. Jah nej.

Du virker ganske frustrert. Har Jamal ikke latt deg suge han idag?

Ek arbejde ikke for homoer og morokaner

I don't understand why it is taking so long for one of the big players to rise up and get things started for real. I mean actual, physical action to get invaders out on a massive scale. Every white/European/Christian man, woman and child would owe that nation a debt that could probably never be truly repaid. It is the salvation of the white race that's at stake here. There should be a fucking race to be the one to kick things off, whether it be the US, UK, France, Germany, take your fucking pick. Just get your fucking balls out, you will be hailed as heroes of the highest echelon.

Fjeset når du sitter og skittposter tilfeldig i Italienernes lille tråd og plutselig oppdager at halve Norge også sitter der og trykker.

what

WOAH WOAH there…

ZIDANE DID NOTHING WRONG

albanians are the lowest shits on earth

Hvorfor har vi aldri laget en norsk chan? Et tap for verden.

Kopa is a pole/jew
Platini is an italian
Both Djorkaeffs are tatar
Cantona is an italian/catalan
Zidane is a berber
Ribery is a norman
Henry is a nigger
Lizarazu and Domenech are basque

Who's left other than Papin?

BASED

nope
Onkel Adolf would want me to get me some tysk godsak

If I remember correctly, the Italian mob is partially to blame for smuggling in the muds. What does blood and honor compare to the almight dollar?

pic 1 - hva jeg forventet

pic 2 - hva jeg fikk

Would be interesting to see how much those numbers have changed. I'd think even more would be against it, mainly curious about how much more.

Not Vestlending… not Nordlending Sami Ædnan… shits on Østlending master race. There's only one horrible option left; the dreaded eternal Sørlending. You guys are on the internet now? The thought is sickening.

Not a bibel belter.

you had one of those others right, just went with a untrue meme.

and I know why you used it.

Because Nordlendinger can't admit to being half sami? Nothing to be ashamed of user, just let out that repressed joik.

still rompehurt pga tapet ved stikklestad…

it's okay, you will lose the battle at mekkastad og.

Gas the sami, make Finnmark great again

You can stikke stikklestad up a certain place you sweaty karsktykje.

Well, now that that's settled, my original point was that there will never be peace between Europeans and no one should want that either. And that's especially true as long as Nordlendinger exists.

You're nr.2 after the burgers.

Ok, nr.3 after the Swedefags, let's be reasonable. But then it's the last trommereise for you, Ante.

the south truly is Norges banjo del….

Bottom bitches ;-)

As if you fucks won't commit seppuku by smørrebrød first

Jotunheimen is Norway's northern border, Matti.

Consider two possibilities.

In one timeline Europeans refuse to pursue cloning and genetic augmentation for ethical reasons, and for the same Christian ethical reasons allows themselves to be bred out by Africans with IQs too low to ever reproduce advanced European science. Earth is ruled by a races of borderline retards.

In the other timeline Europeans choose to pursue cloning and genetic augmentation and create a race of super Aryan asshole autists who exterminate everyone that they determine to be too weak or stupid to go on living. Now the Earth (and soon the Universe) will be ruled by a race that will make use of advanced science and will at least record for all time the existence of the European progenitors that gave birth the Gods that would conquer space.

Why would you ever choose the first option?

I've always found the bans on real genetic research quite insane. The only consequence is that richfags get a head start.

As long as all the Italians are confused as fuck, i'm ok.

Dubs confirm if common sense was not enough.

I agree, that's the most important thing.

Dubs confirm dubs. I saw an albanian once. It was preddy scary.

Trondheim is the true capital, negergutt.

Hol up bartesam. Can't have a capital that produces nothing but karskalcoholics and lisseslips.

Lutefisk would be decent cat food if it wasn't for that the cat would fucking die a horrible death.

In real Norway we eat pork. Makes you big and strong. Keeps the muselmenn at bay.

Basically. They're the best situated, politically, socially, economically and militarily to start the counter attack against the Islamic invasion.

Hell, there's even an old Catholic Prophecy about the Return of the "Great Catholic Monarch" who will retake the "Throne of the Lilies" and save the Church at her most dire hour.

Mind you, in the Prophecy, he is also called, "The Last of his Race".

French neo-aristocrats honhoning all over the place would be bad enough, so let's hope it won't come to any resurrection of christcuckery as well. I don't think Europe can survive another round of that.

Not true, your mother likes it a bit rough.

What did you just say about my mother?
She is a gentle giant, like killer whales.
Now hush. Hush, big guy. Take my hand and become one with the deep blue sea.

Don't try working your native shamanism voodoo on me. I'm fine here up in the mountains.

of coursh

you really don't know what you are talking about.

italian unification was made possible by a large popular consensus. which really backfired because piedmontese assholes treated what in most case were territories peacefully annexed like colonies, which brings me to another point.
in italy the state had always been kinda resented, always there to take your money and possibly fuck you over.
we are far from being as tamed as swedes are, who think the state is their mommy.

kek

btw anyone here speaking bengali.

because the subhuman looking imam at about three minutes clearly understands the question but he chooses to talk in bengali to the other guy, both of them are smirking.

i'm biased as fuck but i would not be surprised if the think to be translated was "give this western whore the usual speech about freedom of religion".

aren't the italian police almost entirely incompetent? why aren't you true italians going out and doing the work that is needed to be done? I doubt the police would even investigate. Probably chock it up to interinvader violence

it doesn't work that way.
against italians they are very much bold.

Why aren't you true americans going out and doing the work that is needed to be done?

Did you say something?

we'll see.

but it's a very good start.

The translator must have been deaf

Considering the only war they ever won was a civil war, perhaps that makes them the most adept

Would your euro space-governments even let you have space-weapons?

If you honestly think 8 years (or 4) of Trump presidency will be enough to fix even 10% of your country, you truly are a dumb American. P

Fucking Americans I swear

Yes I see the irony in it.

It will be a start if he changes the curriculum and some major supreme court cases reinstate the 9th and 10th amendments.

I agree, however, that the federal government i fundamentally un-fiable (due to the 17th amendment), but his main impact I hope will be cultural

It took Hitler, what, 3 years to unfuck Germany?

Hitler was a chancellor and a cultural leader. Trump is a president with some cultural backing, but has potential to be more. That's a bit of a difference. Hitler had more legislative power to begin with. His party supported him all the way, Trump is basically by himself and few individuals who support him.

That's what Germans said after they elected Merkel with her "multiculturalism is a failure" speech. Now look where they are.
Don't get me wrong, I have faith in Trump, but he could still pull a 180 like Merkel did.

We are really going to experience WW3 soon.
Am afraid but ready nonetheless, I pray it will be worth the lost of life in the end.

THE PEOPLE SUPPORT HIM
LONG LIVE THE GOD-KING

praise kek

Mostly normal traditional white people and little old grandmas that go to church. That shit they put on MTV weren't even Italian people, didn't it come out that they were mostly Spics? Stop regurgitating jewish media propaganda about European ethnic groups.

this

All I feel is rage

The divine stair is the human body. We have been sacrilegious for too long.

Jealous burgers

jesus christ dude, get ouside of europe, go to asia, flee to the yellow nations, there is a thousand year caliphate coming and it will sink all european nations into the mud.

I'll be taking as many mudslimes and traitors with me as I go down

But you lost to the guys who list to a bunch of birds…
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Compass

rip user, i wont watch your beheading video i promise.

This is the kind of business savvy one needs to be the top dog.

God I love being Serbian sometimes. Blogpost below, in case you dont want to read those.

In other news:

kek, I guess this is what happens when people celebrate military parades instead of gay parades, when over half of male youth volunteers for army conscription, when church is more popular then a club, when what the patriarchs (head priests) said long ago is more trending on social media then what degenerate celebrities say today etc etc

u might not feel it, but ur a true hero bro. u should start training at that boxing club. they seem based as fuck

At least there's some good in this world.

So wait, Italians are mad just because there are brown people around even though they're just praying and not doing anything bad?

That's fucked up.

What in the fuck is that webm?

Just your everyday cuckoldry porn making no profit

Yes, the white power rises!

Sad that its what happens to Roman stock when you muddy it up

They literally wuz emperors, so they deserve civilizational credit, anyway.

It's the cure to your awful racism.

Yeah, thanks for that.

t. Scandinavian

A fun day at the zoo?

You kekolds created Kosovo, you made them feel welcome, you really have no one but yourselves and your American masters to blame. We owe you miserable shits nothing, in fact it would be justice if immigrants bombed your capitals back to the stone age as you bombed us.
Give your Bosnian and Albanian friends a call, you defended them, they should defend you back.

No for real immigrants should turn you into stone age for the 90's and then Russians should turn you to ash for the sacking of Constantinople, dragging us into world wars, not helping against Mongols and Ottomans, Teutons, Napoleon, Austro-Hungarians, Nazis, NATO, and all other kind of shit. Its you people who start all of the most insane wars and violence against peaceful eastern Europeans, and then you expect us to apologize for it.

Nothing new there. Calm down Ivan, I haven't bombed anyone. But no worries, just send them all up here and we'll make sure they never come back. And then we'll remember you, our brachycephalic subhuman friends in the southeast.

You are the ones getting raped as this internet talk is going on tho. I know that Serbia has been pretty shit since 1389, but as of recently, according to all the metrics out there.. you Scandis seem to be the subhuman ones. I mean this place is literally safer than all of Sweden right now. Not quite sure what's the point of having a non-brachycephalic skull shape if you are paying a 90% income tax so that Jamal can fuck your wife and up until recently all of your architecture was indistinguishable from the African one.

balkan slavs are the lowest shits on earth, with the exceptions of croats and bulgars

Well shit, we've come full circle boys. It's 700 A.D. all over again

Well, you see the the difference is this: yes, Norway is a colony of JewSA and our population have no say in what our kiked out corrupt government does. Just like you guys, whose kiked out government is helping out shipping shitskins up here like on a fucking conveyor belt.

The difference is that even though we've (against the public will,) sent some auxiliary medic and logistics troops down there as support to the Jews buttfucking Serbia and so could be said to be complicit in a sense - I've never once heard a normal Norwegian express either any support for what our government did, nor any happiness for things going shit for Serbians.

You on the other hand jump around hooting like a fucking baboon, frothing in glee at how we're being genocided, pounding yourself on the chest about how proud you are that the Jews are working with you and not against you this time.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

And if Norway is to blame for what JewSA does because we're a puppet state of them, how about I hold you accountable for what Soviet did because you were a puppet of them? Is that reasonable?

Why the fuck haven't we killed interracial porn producers? Or memed them into the ground?
Fucking cuckold promoting retards I hope they hang.

I was going to say that or pic related.
Even people in the most libshit cities that I know think immigration is a huge issue here in the states and in europe. The u.s. probably wouldn't do much in europe but we could at least start the trend.
If it does end up popping off in France the first thing I'm doing is looking into emigration.
That is if the frogs wouldn't mind someone of Norman lineage tagging along for the ride.

Ireland is literally full of halal shops and brown people, they're honestly worse than Britain based on their population.

We at least try and save France, they at least have a functional military and they tend to be based.

Make it so.

I just hope Mussolini 2.0 won't fuck up as badly as 1.0.

if true… become a member of that boxing club, bro.

I'm often surprised how much yiddish terminology seems to be associated with the Italian mafia. "Schmuck" for example…

This is even better, at some spots you really don't know if it is or not - but some are very, very clear to my Swiss ears.

Repeat for about a billion times.

All problems solved. Mafia rich, world better, Italy white again.

Stop shitting on Sunnmøre you twat. It's Oslo that is in need of cleansing. You have to be a Molde-fag or something…

Beautiful photo of Norway btw; I wonder where it's taken….

You fucked up.

I lived in Oslo. I had to go back, because it is a SHITHOLE now.

Østlandet is more than Oslo, you squinty-eyed flyttsame.

But yeah, what the fuck happened to Oslo? It used to be a sort of quaint town. Now it's like being in a dystopian movie like Judge Dredd or something. You have to dodge drug dealers like it was rain in Bergen.

Diversity happened to Oslo. It's fucking horrible now, area around Brugata is like Mogadishu and invaders are pushing shitty drugs openly in front of the police. Grønland is completely gone. Vibrant degeneracy everywhere…

We need #OslExit. It's gone.

We can cede Oslo and Akershus to the eternal Swede in return for Jemtland, Herjedalen and Bohuslen. We get our rightful clay back and Sweden gets somalians to add to their enrichment.

Win win.

You're not seriously going to tell me you're a Sunnmøre-Jew? I miss my sami nordlending user friend from before already.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

FUCKING SWEDEN, I HATE LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY.

Tito was Stalin's lapdog.

still here, nigger faggot.

You can't talk about holocaust, you can't talk about doing something about invaders. Coincidence?

(check)
Good trolling, nice. The reality was, of course, very different. Tito was probably the most independent of all the communists. In fact, during the cold war, Yugoslavia wasn't even clearly considered a part of WP/Red team by NATO war planners. That's how stubborn and independent-minded he was.

Hot dang, we got ourselves a real commie slav here.

Well, keep telling yourself that, Ivan. Just because the KGB broadcasts said "yoguslovia stronk, yoguslovia free" all day erryday doesn't mean it was true.

We get told that all day here too. Everyone gets told that all day. Even burgers get told that, ridiculous at it might seem.

Only you were dumb enough to believe it.

The return of Charles 'The Hammer' Martell.