Another Kike wounded at Standing Rock Protest

Cop almost blows her arm off with a smoke grenade. Smashes through bone and sinew.

“The radius bone is significantly missing,” he said. “All of the arteries are gone. The main nerve is missing. And most of the muscle, about 80% of the muscle on the forearm is gone.”

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RoseAnnDeMoro/status/801514424221646848
liveleak.com/view?i=e91_1390339050
documentingreality.com/forum/f237/pictures-byford-dolphin-diving-bell-accident-148999/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Young Kikes go ballistic

Kikes always come out in droves to "fight the system" everywhere but Israel.

Fuck yes it's happening

THE HOLOCAUST DIDNT HAPPEN, UNTIL NOW

She looks qt, what a shame.

Ahahaha talk shit get hit

Fucking jews

Justice.

Holy shit fam, it really did blow through to the bone.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Yea, it's a large kinetic projectile moving at a high rate of speed.
That's like getting hit with a little cannon ball.

When they cry, just tell them "actions have consequences". Its what they like to say when they harrass people out of their jobs.

It keeps happening.

Unarmed Protester

actions have consequences

Guess she chose not to bear arms.

Haven't really heard much about this, seems like another tree-hugging festival "just because".

Her father is a lawyer. Seems to me it was the typical tactic of protesting until they get bought off.

Good. The lying media lies again. That isn't happening in the injun reservation. They are trespassing and rioting on private property. Fire at will.

Good thing our fine officers disarmed her quickly, else we'd be in a sticky situation.

Checked and kekd

Why don't they do this to the BLM people who actually deserve this treatment?

Meanwhile, the group of individuals known as anti-whites, of which this woman is one, continues pushing the genocide of the white race.

White Genocide must stop.

Anti-white thugs are real dummies, chasing after silly notions!

Guess you could say she got blown the fuck out

Feeling somewhat smug. Good stuff.

LMFAO! This is fake as fuck. What better way to get what they want with a false flag to garner sympathy?

Lol wut? If she did really did blow out an artery she would bleed out in 3 minutes. If she didn't tourniquet it within 1 minute she would go into shock, gasping for air because not a lot of blood is circulating then go into shock and die.

If she didn't get to a hospital within an hour (golden hour) she is dead.

THIS IS FAKE

Actually no, the cops posted on their facebook page that she was injured by a malfunctioning propane tank bomb that was thrown onto the bridge and they have dashcam video of this.

So after her arm got torn off, it magically re-attached and the hand imploded. Tip Top Israel News.

I'm not a fan of our police becoming increasingly militarized, but this "protest" is more about stopping the US from becoming oil independent than it is about saving the water or whatever is the reason these days.

lame, pixelated. We want to see the gore

Yeah, blonde hair, blue eyes, only jewish part is the nose, still would stay the hell away from. Jewish bitches be crazy as fuck

checked and pic related

You're probably right.

Her father: this is not Iraq lol mobile.twitter.com/RoseAnnDeMoro/status/801514424221646848

Everytime

Can't confirm but there are some sources saying these nigger lovers were making propane tank bomb that exploded.

Your JDAR is primitive user, her whole fucking face looks Jewish. Her mouth is wide, her lips are thick and protruding beyond her cheeks making that very defined triangle shape. The chin looks recessed and her ears are big. She's Jewish as fuck.

Meant for

What about whites who look Jewish but definitely arent? What of them? Sometimes you can get a false positive, just as with any test.
I mean its not as if every white man looks like Taylor Swift or Arnold Schwarzenegger.

they are breaking the law though. I don't think they can really win a case like this

How the fuck does a smoke grenade do that kind of damage? Direct hit after being launched from a launcher?

LUGENPRESSE

Of course white people can have one or two of those features I pointed out, and not be Jewish. It's usually when you see them all together that it's obvious. There are subtleties that go beyond description, between say, a white man who has big ears and a Jew's big years. Jew ears flare out more, have thicker ear lobes. Big ears on a white man are more balanced proportionally and more tending to be parallel to the skull.

Wasn't this the same thing that Charles Schumer testified you "could hold in your hand and it wouldn't hurt" during the Waco hearings?

Jesus!

What kind of sci-fi weapon did they shoot her with to cause that kind of blocky injury I have never seen anything like it before. They made her arm look like a bitmap!

They could've tourniqueted it but knowing liberals and their aversion to gore, I doubt someone was ready to go with a tourniquet within a minute. Remember there is a right and wrong way to put on a tourniquet. Just wrapping it firmly doesn't work. You need a stick to continue to twist it tightly.

I still don't understand how arteries can be missing. My medical family is saying this is fishy but slightly plausible. I'm going to say this is fake. The left uses false flags more than gays use condoms.

Disc wars. She was derezzed.

notice we don't have a clear view of the arm with the wound?

if you've ever been treated for any serious injury, or assisted someone with a serious injury step #1 is usually to assess the injury. that means cutting away fabric to see where to apply pressue to stop bleeding, etc.

JEWGENPRESSE

T-thanks O-obama.

This is one of the propane bombs that police recovered at the scene with bits of her arm on it.

I wonder what The Young Cucks will say about this.

Everyone is already claiming that this is evidence the police planted because there is no way that protesters could do this.

BAN ASSAULT GRENADES!!!

wew

i wonder if she wishes she was at home with well-behaved children and a strong, financially providing male instead of protesting

False flag , she didn't die from blood loss

So she's just trying to win the lawsuit lotto.

Things traditional women pretty much do not have to worry about.

THIS WAS NOT! CAUSED BY A RUBBER BULLET

It's absolutely impossible to penetrate something like thick clothing and tissue with a rubber bullet.
It would disprove all laws of basic physics we know about because due to its material the bullet can not cause the kind of harm something more unflexible would cause.

I have no idea how the fuck she did it but this arm was blown apart by an explosion 100% sure about that.

You can tell by the tissue thats just missing in the very deformed arm.

The claim is that it was a concussion grenade. Still don't know if it would blow your arm off since it's supposed to be a crowd control device.

Libshits have resorted to spamming the PD facebook page

where did it rupture?

Until there is picture of the shrapnel or some real evidence, I assume this was a commie pipe bomb. The stuff the cops have won't do this much damage, maybe if she fell on top of it with her arm? I've never seen anyone fall on a flashbang, and a real concussion grenade would be killing people. The 'stingers' that the cops supposedly have I don't know about, but it seems like they should do even less damage.

The lefties are going full hands up don't shoot about believing anything said about it.

They wrapped a plastic bag around it for a tourniquet?

Wait a minute, i wasn't paying attetion to the thread, did they say that this was caused by a rubber bullet? FUCKING KEK
This is the maximum damage that a rubber bullet can cause.

You can see where it ruptured in this pic.

so she cut her own arm off with help of some nogs and cucks?

Would fuck.

the bottom of the cylinder?

so the bitch tried to throw a bomb and her own arm got blown off? And now the kike is trying to blame the cops?

I thought i had seen a hole in there, nvm

I remember watching Disorderly Conduct a few years back and seeing a clip about a flashbang going off in an officer's pocket, right against his leg. It didn't break skin, but he had 2nd and 3rd degree burns on almost the whole outside of his leg.

There was no sign of fire. It looks like the work of a high-pressure gas.

looks like american police is finally learning something from kebabs
1:44 for commie BTFO

Topkek, kikebook can be pretty funny at times.

Maybe they have different sizes, but as much as they are used in training, it seems like I would have heard of a real injury when some tard fell on them. And we didn't have much for armor back then.

those should blow out the top before anything else.

BASED CAPTAIN BRUNO

Marxists and niggers can both hang tbh

Looks an injury caused by compressed gas

That's great. More kikes should get physically involved in protests so that cops can accidentally remove them.

wrong pic kek

I made this

What happened to this world?

Why isn't Faceberg banning this fake news? :^)

weak bait

ants, man. Post the one on the right.

Is Klinger a degenerate since he wore dresses on television?

right click and open image in new tab to zoom

ITT: No idea how explosives work
Clearly caused by an improvised concussion grenade.

If you derail the thread, the thread wins.

chrome fag. No https everywhere fag.

Good job Lucas. Fucking dumbass.

Btw if you use rubber bullets just aim for the head. You get 25 bonus kek points if you get a eye shot. One SJW lost vision from one eye a while ago and the salt quality was exceptional.

Could of caturized thats the omly explanation ive got but i dont believe it

Yellow bellied cowards, the lot of them!

KEK I usually use vivaldi though

INSTANT KARMA BEGETS INSTANT KEKS

fuck i'm a tard, thanks, didn't check size

Why would we use rubber bullets?

Fucking pussy faggot, do it right.

You fucked up.

I can't even imagine the smell of the hippie camp

Is this better?

Those favorites links are from my teenager self m8, i regret everything.

CARLOOOOSSS

40mm gas grenade. That'll do some damage at close range direct fired. Cop probably saw the bomb and acted quickly to prevent it being thrown. Good on him.

I know some real shit is going on in the pizzagate, but have no courage to see the pics that is why I am avoiding those Threads. Don't want to torture myself seeing those things.
Is it really that bad user?

She would have had to be laid down on her side on top of a crowd control grenade for this to be even remotely possible. A flashbang would have to be entirely directed into the flesh for this to be feasible. Stinger grenades are basically frag grenades with plastic or rubber balls in them, but they are generally used for indoor tactics so I doubt one was used here.

This guy gets it

Just listing off a bunch of things like "lips" doesn't make sense to a norman. The best way to describe it is semitic features. I mean just look at the woman, if you gave her dark features she would look exactly like your average ugly arab.

Semitic features:
EYES
Negative canthal tilt
Hollow/Recessed lower orbital bones(Notice the indentations and discoloration under her eyes, that's classic orbital bone deficiency)

NOSE
Drooping columella
Hook nose

EARS
Large earlobes

GENERAL
Long midface
Long Philtrum
Sloped forehead

Weak chins and jaws are also common but there are exceptions.

Here is the quintessential jew

That's just a little propane tank. Where's the bomb circuitry?

I'm not even sure what insult to use on you

Protesting a pipeline going over a water source is legitimate unlike BLM.

Where's the triggering mechanism you fuckwit? By your logic i can go to Costco and buy a 12 pack of bombs right now.

I'm not going to tell you how to make a bomb, FBI.

Yes you can go buy them and blow yourself up you dumb nigger.

Did they duct tape a bunch of fireworks to it? You can't just call a propane tank a bomb.

admittedly, you are correct. My jewdar needs fine tuning.

If it ain't dead, who cares? The thing can still spawn with one arm. We want uplifting dead kike news.

Anyone know how much explosive they have in them? There was a supposed pic of a used one on the ground. Don't use twitter so I don't know where to find though.

No it's not. That isn't the mountains, it's an easy place to inspect and repair. This is just an excuse for a leftist chimpout. Radical environmental groups are funded by the same people as all the other radical cultural marxist groups.

Why are the cops suddenly fighting against anti-Trump rioters? I thought King Nigger said not to interfere?

That makes more sense.
Crowd control rounds like tear gas, smoke or flashbangs can present a kinetic hazard at close range but they won't take off an arm.
Besides, that injury is typical of explosive damage, you can literally see where high velocity gas has stripped away overlying tissue leaving the tendons (which are tougher) exposed.
Google up images of "firework went off in hand" "bomb went off in hand" and look how similar they are. That injury wasn't caused by a CC round.
LPG IEDs will have exposive charges attached to them to rupture and spread the liquid/gas. It will be that charge which blew her arm off.

Yes, the rapidly expanding compressed gas of an explosive device.
LPG isn't at high pressure, it's barely over atmospheric pressure in its container.
But that container needs a small charge to blow it apart and ignite the contents, such as a black powder or flash powder charge.
That's why her arm is missing.

kek

Long story short, it seems that the kids the higher ups use to diddle and blackmale others need a place to distribute them. That's where the pizza shit comes in. Turns out it's more than diddling, there is a strong case for cannibalism and occult bullshit that that has rather morbid practices. Real or not, they are still preforming them.

Honestly, being someone from Bismarck-Mandan, North Dakota, these fucking natives can screw off already. All of their arguments do not make any goddamn sense, and can be easily disproved.

They are also bringing up all sorts of trash from BLM, Anarchist groups, Never Trumpers, and tons of shitheads that just want to riot. We already have the go-ahead from the governor to stand guard at our stores with firearms, and the National Guard has already been covertly deployed into their protest groups to monitor their activities.

They actually planned on going to a Veteran Cemetery and busting up the tombstones. If it wasn't for a few militiamen patrolling with firearms, they probably would of did it.

This much

Fight the good fight user.

And yeah, these fucking kids need to learn that their actions have consequences.

B-but
THEY'RE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY
B-but
THEY HAVE MORE EMPATHY THAN YOU
B-but
THEY DON'T WANNA BE ALONE

I like how the first thing they do is tell you she's Jewish.

Also for all you illiterate niggers ITT, yes any type of grenade that goes boom in the slightest way can and will tear your fucking arm off if hit in the right place.

She would have had to have been in direct physical contact with a crowd control grenade for it to do this damage tho

Are you guys retarded?

This wasn't a smoke grenade, rubber bullet or "concussion grenade" (which the cops don't even have). No non-lethal projectile can cause that kind of damage.

This was caused by the protesters trying to make a hand made explosive to use against the police out of a propane tank. Because they are retarded and don't know what they're doing, the propane tank must have exploded and shrapnel blew her arm off.

I hope she fucking dies from infection, and don't trust their lies.

For you aspies in here, this woman in the picture has some of the worst fucking crazy eyes and non-ironic le evil smirk I've ever fucking seen. Proceed with extreme caution! Serious.

Dont pretend like if it was a nigger or spic they wouldnt do the exact same thing. Probably even more, at this point in time.

Pizzagate is pure evil, it will forever ruin pizza for people around the world.

The police posted a pic of the propane tank they turned into a bomb that blew her arm off.

I dunno. It's possible that something like this happened:

tbh haven't had pizza since it hit. They ruined one of my favorite foods. Fucking pedophiles aren't content ruining innocent children, they have to find other things to ruin too. I HATE THEM SO MUCH

Gonna give you guys an idea of their current arguments and why they are all bullshit

First off, lets go at the Fort Laramie Treaty! Now shockingly, most of these guys are constantly referring to it as some sort of bible, about why the natives own the land where the pipeline is being built. They would be correct if it wasn't for one minor detail… They are referring to the first treaty, not the second which came from Red Cloud's War.

This treaty originally established that the land of the Lakota tribe was as far north as the Heart River. The Heart is in Mandan, North Dakota… My backyard. Well this changed in 1868, at the end of Red Cloud's War.

So in 1868, this treaty goes through and everyone agrees to the terms as the US Government doesn't feel like exterminating the Lakotans, as it would turn into a few decade long conflict in the Black Hills, and the Lakotans don't feel like being killed.

By the time of 1981, most of the Lakotan lands in South Dakota had been slowly chewed away at, and they were losing more and more territory by the day. US Supreme Court effectively agrees the territory in South Dakota is being stolen.

That's it. The territory of South Dakota, in otherwords, the Blackhills. Nothing has changed here in North Dakota since 1868. So why exactly are the tribes so pissed off with the pipeline? Simple. They didn't get the mineral rights. You see, the oil company originally wanted to build in a less wide part of the river in the Standing Rock Reservation, and offered to purchase the land used. The Lakotans made some seriously ludicrous demands, such as constant monthly payments, instead of a lump sum, and doubled the price the company was willing to pay.

So the company went north, and talked to some of the local ranchers and farmers, and paid them in lump sums. The natives fucking hated this, because it meant they would not get any money.

They have continued to use this argument, and have been getting violent with it. Going as far as doing the following!

We are at the point here in BisMan that almost every store has either militiamen patrolling or the storeowners have armed their employees with handguns to protect against attacks. Most of my neighbors are arming themselves and stockpiling ammo in the cases of shit going south.

You can go back last

That Photomorph furfag is terrifying

This fag too

Anyone know weight and material? my internet is shitting out on me.

I've had pizza once and felt crappy before and after.

She has middle of the road psycho eyes, but then again I was in my 20s before I figured this stuff out. And to be honest I didn't notice until you mentioned it

Good dump, user

like a 40mm smoke grenade at point blank?

bingo. it's a crying shame Charles Schumer didn't let one off in his hand.

according to police everone who camps out has propane bombs. check out my propane bomb, pic related.

8 grams of explosive. Not sure what type.

Judging by the wound and the state of the propane tank found, it looks more likely that she was carrying the tank under her arm, when it was struck by a less than lethal round, compromising the integrity of the tank and causing it to vent violently. Her injury seems more consistent with a high pressure injection wound than a blast wound from a proper high velocity explosive.

Vid related, probably pretty close to what happened.

I believe them. But they should show a rupture point.
Where did the energy escape? Also I have detonated those before, it creates a gout of flame that travels upwards. You would have to be almost holding it, or unlucky as fuck.

T. Redneck

I didn't consider a lack of flame.
You are right, buy they should show the rupture to shut up libs.

There's a LE/Mil distributor that sells them and has specs if you google "Sting grenade" and scroll down.

great info

I'm not sure if a less than lethal would puncture one, but these could have high enough pressure to fuck something up without flames. Who knows if what they found was related. I'll try shooting one with something to simulate wrapped around it to see if it causes a blowout soon.

I saw it but I guess I missed details. I'll see if I have my old books on this. Taught by the government how to blow things up, but never used the knowledge.

I'm kind of neutral about the dakota pipeline shit, not informed well enough to have an opinion

but what the FUCK are these idiots doing, shooting 40mm grenades at people? they're basically giant fucking bullets, if you hit someone it's basically the same as being shot

The fuse is model 201 pyrotechnic delay, so I'm assuming it's a fairly standard granular explosive- But alas, I am not trained in such things. Other than that, there aren't any real details on the charge.

disregard that, was from a boom

concussion grenades are classified as lethal weapons, either someone got their nomenclature wrong or these cops are fucking insane

and before you say a concussion grenade is less than lethal, put down the fucking call of duty bullshit and inform yourself

this, there is no way they are using real lethal shit and not having corpses

They wouldn't put a concussion grenade on a fuckin boom and put it right onto a person though, ideally. She'd probably have perforated ear drums as well.

for sure, if she was close enough to have her arm blown apart, she'd show other signs of overpressure injury, bloody nose, ears, fucked up lungs. there is absolutely no way this was an offensive hand grenade

I think these fucking morons meant to say stun grenade, but those don't explode … you could get burned for sure, but not exploded

ok disregard that again, I really suck cock tonight

from jewpedia:

In January 2014, a man was severely injured during rioting caused by the 2014 Ukrainian revolution after he attempted to pick up a live, undetonated stun grenade. The grenade detonated seconds before he could reach it. The explosion caused damage to his right hand and arm, leading to the loss of most of his fingers, as well as heavy blood loss. As of February 2014, the man's condition is unknown.[13] However, a video of it has been uploaded to LiveLeak

liveleak.com/view?i=e91_1390339050

stun grenades, aka flashbangs CAN blown your hand apart.

She'd have virtually had to have been in direct physical contact with it for damage like this on the arm. So that would leave us with her being upright and having it pressed against her, or her lying down on it with the outside of her arm, yes?

When you said it was from a boom did you mean it was attached to a pole or that it was an explosion?

People blow their hands off on fourth of july too, but they don't normally blow their forearm off. see

Immediately what I thought of. And too, no fucking smoke grenade does this, not even a flashbang. This stinks to high heaven

yeah the grenade would have to be in contact with the forearm, and I'm having trouble seeing how that could happen. And if it was a concussion grenade it would have just killed her. The only "grenade" that could cause this, I think, was a 40mm smoke being shot at her and I'm pretty sure teh police don't have 40mm grenade launchers

I don't buy the propane tank thing either though.

Oh you're fuckin right it is the upper forearm. I thought it was the outside of the upper arm this whole time. This is definitely analogous with cradling something in the arm.

I dunno, holding the tank like a football and having it hit by a rubber bullet might do it. Both stories seem unbelievable though

my issue with the propane tank thing, is if she were holding it like a football, wouldn't her torso / upper arm also be damaged?

the in addition to that, pressurized propane tanks are filled with … propane. There would have been a big blast of propane, would have covered her and maybe people near her, it would definitely stink. Might also be freeze burns, not sure on that

I dig handicap chicks. so sue me

If it was an IED, there could have been a smaller explosive attached to the outside of container that would have caused the forearm trauma AND the LP rupture.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I do love speculating. I'm sure LEOs have video of nearly everything that is happening in case of litigation.

So you mean to tell me that it's due to a bunch of retard indians went all MUH SACRED BURIAL GROUND to get white hippies to bitch for them?

And that it's more or less an excuse for lakotans to chimp out?

Regardless of who it was, that pipleline's issues are little different than the Nevada ranchers. Both are cases of the government working to take land from people (in the Nevada case on behalf of a Chinese wind energy company in place of grazing habitat, in the pipeline case on behalf of an oil company known for having massive [like 2% of throughput] leaks in their pipes through a public water reservoir.)

It always triggers me when I see a blonde, blue-eyed Jewess. A perfectly good parental investment from at least one Nordic went into yet another enemy of the white race.

They have muh opressed Palestinian protests in Israel, too, but the rest of the Jews have the good sense to not give a fuck. And the percentage of Jews who get involved with that is very small.

This isn't accurate, see:
Look up the company behind it, they have shitload of leaks in all of their existing pipelines they can't find yet know are happening - the only area being disputed by protesters (at least that I'm aware of) is a lake which provides drinking water.

We also have several of their pipelines already constructed in the same exact area. It doesn't matter, we are building it. North Dakotans are sorta fed up with the Lakotans at the moment.

p.much

Granted, the 'her own weapon went off in her hand' hypothesis is starting to look plausible.

Yeah they're actually running it _under_ the lake which will contaminate the entire thing. I really do sympathize with the Casino Niggers on this one.

It drives me crazy how the energy industry is just in fucking capable of giving a shit about the environmental cost of that extra 1% profit margin they make from cheap engineering.

Is it through the water? I'm all for building the pipeline (not a fan of oil for energy but for doing things like making plastics and a shitload of useful chemicals we absolutely need it) - but would understand people not wanting oil leaking into their water - I know I would despise someone doing that.

That doesn't even seem cheap. With the fracking, BP leaps, pipeline leaks, etc I find it difficult to believe it isn't intentional. The massive multinationals running that stuff do way too much to poison people for it to be unintentional and sheer incompetence or greed.

checking

Does it matter? Almost all pipelines will go under or over the Missouri or Mississippi, or one of it's tributary rivers.

Every pipeline goes over one of those rivers somehow or another.

The most destructive industry on those rivers is the agricultural industry, which directly feeds fertilizer and pesticides, which do far more harm to Lake Oahe area then this pipeline will ever do.

Another very comical thing is the reason this pipeline is being constructed: We have had roughly 5 train derails in the last two years. Two of which resulted in massive oil spill fires. We also have several trucks which flip over on our bridges, and spill oil and chemicals into the Missouri River.

Seriously, as someone who lives up in Mandan and deals with this shit daily, the pipeline will be a blessing because it'll mean we can actually safely move oil from Point A to Point B.

i bet that jew got that injury because she was trying to false flag the police with a quarter stick of tnt and the dumb kike accidentally let it roll up her sleeve. concussion grenades i.e. flashbangs do explode a bit but in order for it to do that it would have had to been directly on her and that would have caused very visible thermal damage not to mention her entirely flamable coat going up in flames.

Can't find old references on explosives and I'm all dug out.

citation? I've been around this stuff and that sounds like something that might fly in ffrica, but would be impossible to do here.

They all have them, but in general it's a non issue. This stuff breaks down just fine. The sandniggers even spray it into the desert to slow down erosion enough to get plants growing.

Is it bored under? In that case, this whole thing is a nonissue.

Farmers do the same shit. Remember how stupid the average person is. Now imagine that half of them are assholes.

I imagine most people who complain about the environment live in cities and suburbs and think hearing coyotes howl mean they are innawoods.

All the pointless discussions about rubber bullets and no one has posted this webm yet?
I'm disappointed.

I love these threads where a bunch of agoraphobic shitposters become muh experts in non lethal crowd control munitions. Always entertaining.

The pipe line is just a way for oil companies to not pay for workers who work on rail.

We're talking about thousands of rail workers potentially losing their jobs in exchange for a dozen pipe line workers.

Live on the scene footage.

Dammit Carlos, we're building that wall

Looks like the triggering mechanism was already tripped

By you.

Sure thing, Holla Forums

Or it's because the railroads here in North Dakota were only meant for small freight like grain, and not heavy oil tankers.

Seriously, we need the pipeline.

lol wut. The Dakotas have regular gauge rail not trolly tracks ffs. There are mile long diesel freights running through your state as we speak.

When you rupture a pressurized tank, the gas escapes through the rupture, i.e. in one direction. Cradling a tank that got hit by a rubber bullet or prematurely detonated makes the most sense. Assuming that tank they have has her DNA on it, they'll have an open and shut case.

yeah, I was thinking that too, which is why this whole story seems implausible. Perhaps if the thing was punctured and somehow the blast of compressed gas spun it around and released right into her arm? But now we're entering magic bullet tier scenarios.

we get it, your dna sucks :^)

Same here. They steal everything, including genes

no sound, no visual on the wound. 6/10 still cool though

now I know you're a dumbass leftist who has never left his city

Im not a leftist but I did leave once to fuck your mom. Should have pulled out son.

If only white america was like this right now. Just blatantly savage.

lol you've never fucked a white woman

I'm tired of hearing about the environmental implications of the pipeline. I'm a natural resource engineer, and the plan for putting the pipe under the lake is perfectly safe. Normalfags are ruining the validity of my job field by spewing bullshit about water contamination that they don't actually know about because ((Bernie Sanders)) posted about it on Twitter.

I live in this area and the news going around is the fucking buffalo lover decided to bomb a bridge to stop the workers from getting to the pipeline.

AYYYYY, 140psi, That's roughly 9atm of pressure. (9.53 actually)

9 atm can do a lot of damage. (Pic related)
documentingreality.com/forum/f237/pictures-byford-dolphin-diving-bell-accident-148999/

Now look at that hole in the propane tank. Something happened to the case to cause a failure. It's hard to tell the size of the hole base on that picture but it gives a very narrow path for the gas to escape. Now look at her arm. Almost perfect cylindrical cross-section of flesh is missing, but some bone and tendon are still present.

Explosive one-dimensional gas decompression could cause this. In fact, it looks just like a water-jet cut path on a large scale.

That bitch lied to me.

What we need is another Andrew Jackson. When President Trump declares war, is Holla Forums ready to take injun scalps?

So fucking fake. I thought their was something fishy about that photo of an arm from last week. They aren't event trying anymore.
I've watched plenty of gore and these look more like week old meat than fresh wounds.

I bet she tried to pick it up and throw it back at them

Mostunderated thing i havever red

Oy vey! This unprovoked attack by the police was a direct infringement on her Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

Why would they allow such waste? It's in their own interest to be as efficient as possible.

You are a funny guy.
The way this scam works is they make themselves enough of a nuisance that it makes sense to pay them off, but not enough that they will face serious charges. And of course if they get charged, it's terrible PR for the target company. Remember they are playing the "concerned for the environment hippies versus big bad corporation squares" angle.

Holla Forums needs to play Tropico 3+

so they are the insurance policy from the higher ups to control their degenerate pets?

Canadian War Museum?

You cannot be serious.

Let me try to explain this as someone living in Mandan: We have one main railroad that goes directly across the state, with several junctions going off north and south.

This main rail road up until about 2014 was built on loose ground, and was intended for low weight cargo, as most heavier stuff was transferred in other states south of us. It has created a problem with the oil boom where all of our railroads had to be refitted and upgraded in some of the most improv and jerry-rigged ways possible. In the last two years we have had roughly four to six trains derail, and set entire areas on fire or in certain cases the train just goes boom and levels the nearby block.

We have also had this issue with our normal roadways. For the longest time, we had a few small highways/interstates between cities, and lots of rural dirt roads or roads that haven't been cared for in a bit. Well surprise, oil tanker trucks do not like this, at all.

Earlier this month, we had a tanker flip with the chemicals the use for frakking, right on the Strip here in Mandan. People flipped the fuck out, and now those trucks have to be rerouted through different parts of the town by sanction of the mayor and governor.

So all of these things are occurring, and you might be asking, "Why doesn't Mandan have a pipeline to it?" well… We do. It leads to the massive Tesoro facility north of us, but it can only pump so much through. We are talking three massive pipes that go right through Morton countryside, and end up at this massive Tesoro facility.

It is really just a case of us having to much oil to work with, and not enough transportation to get it to point b.

The video is one of our recent explosions by the way.

There is also a belt tourniquet

Even (((NPR))) reported that it wasn't likely from a concussion grenade. They said that some of the protesters had propane canisters out on the field. A propane canister will take an arm off more readily than non-lethal munitions.

Why do they care so much about The Native American heritage but want their own to be flushed out?

She's a Jew m8

kek

degenerate.

Listen up dumb asses. Its more than likely she was not at the front lines of the protest but out the back with more soros paid for jews and they tried to build a bomb out of a propane tank and blew her arm off.

Warren Buffet strongly opposes these big pipeline projects because he owns railroads. Most environmentalist protests can be traced back to the same 3 or 4 individuals who have something to gain financially. Another example, Soros owned 50% of the company doing Cuba's offshore drilling and invested heavily in opposition to drilling off of Florida.

Liberals will stick by each one of the things above no matter how you refute them, so even if you tell them this they still cry about muh snow bears

One of two things happened.

Either a chain that they were using to try to drag trucks snapped and whipped around towards her, or it was a propane tank IED.

It wasn't a fucking concussion grenade.

South Dakota here. Good luck, have fun, remove timber nigger.

Jesus Christ. I live here too and I haven't heard about half of this. I knew they were fucking around with propane tanks and I knew they were stealing bison but I didn't hear about the car flipping or the other shit. When the fuck does the heavy equipment get called out?

I remember when that guy in Ukraine tried to pick up a flash bomb before it went off and it blew his hand off.

Not smart.

if enough locals get wise to these kikes it will take very little for them to blow their heads off themselves long before LEO arrive. Protest? In my hometown? False flag police violence? LOL ok check out what "standing for ideals" actually looks like. looks like dead kikes. will it take such darkness for them to see the light?

Kek! Underrated post

lmao you fucking rectangle state son of a bitch

Everyone which is with the DefeND BisMan group right now is trying their hardest to keep level heads, but it's gotten to the point that several of our members have been doxxed and have had their houses shot up. The LEOs are asking everyone in the communities to take photos of people mass-purchasing propane, rocks, and other equipment if they are from out of state or talk about going to the protest. The hope is that if any of it is used against us our the LE, those people will be tracked and sent to the local Morton or Burgleigh jails.

Stay strong fellow BisManner, we all need to stay together against these hordes.

We are hopeful with Trump in office, the governor will stop stealth deploying the National Guard, and just deploy them in full force.

Small update: The protesters just got the boot and baton at Kirkwood Mall in Bismarck. About 70 arrested after they attempted to riot.

Good job, Blues!

It is kind of funny how our genes are dominant though. Really makes you wonder why everything else is so inferrior.

Why must movies always fail at science

It's gonna be more than that m80
It was 40k just to treat & remove my ruptured appendix here in burgerland.

they're designed to make you stupid by showing obviously fake bullshit which then leads the ones smart enough to know it's fake into slightly less convincing fake bullshit "science fact" articles.

slightly more convincing, rather.

Oy veeeeey! Its anuvva shoah!

Later

Feel sorry for me, handsome goyim!

I thought Nazis were environmentalists. Hitler surely was

this is exactly what happened. The dumb kike was throwing m80s at boleez, one rolled up her sleeve and went off. I can not think of anything else that would have produced that wound…

it would have to be a quarter stick of tnt. a concussion grenade would have also set her coat on fire if it was close enough to her to create a wound like that

Whistle blower turns down $60M settlement.

It's worth a watch

I fucking hate leftism so fucking god damned fucking much.

And?

Everyone there is there because they are either 1) a filthy kike or 2) taking money from filthy kikes in return for causing problems. They are all literally a domestic threat to the point in which if one were able to remove emotions from the discussion it would be easy to see that they fit the criteria for enemy combatants

I'll give you a real answer
Looks like the dumb idiot tied fireworks around the propane canister and tried to set them off but ended up blowing her hand off
That or she caught a noise grende and tried to throw it back
Either way Im about 90% sure its her fault
Though sounds like the cops are trying to cover their asses as well

How's new new new mexico?

Trail of tears 2.0 can't come fast enough.

Arteries can seal themselves off, sometimes. The messier the wound (such as from an explosion), the more likely it is to happen.

What I don't get is how this injury would have occured. Smoke grenades put out a stream of hot gasses, and are known and used for there ability to burn down houses by the police. If it was a normal smoke grenade wound, then it would be charred to hell and their clothes would be burned/melted. If it somehow exploded with enough force to cause that sort of damage in an enclosed space (something like a cherry bomb), then it seems odd to me that they didn't mention eye or lung damage.

And that explains it. High pressure gasses can strip flesh easily, and it actually matches the very localized wounding.

Kek, they're that stupid aren't they

Anyway this is why I don't use Facebook

Ok I respectfully defer to your knowledge of the situation. Have a Kubelwagen.

Hey, someone else from Bismarck, hows it going?

Yeah these shitheads need to leave our state already. Its not even natives at this point, its all these out of state fucks from Washington and Callifornia. They're all funded by Warren Buffet too.