Doodle For Google

You know what to do.

archive.is/mCiWm

doodles. google.com/d4g/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=HPP2&utm_campaign=

I cant wait for Holla Forums's "doodles"

The future, you say?

Bretty gud

Africans got drumming right.

Kevin Durant gonna promote Doodle Trump?

some of these are new. google search, music security. topkek

That is actually a strong argument for epigenetics. Africans, no matter how they are raised, love the beat of a drum. Rap, hip hop, Jazz, its all rhythm based.

Whites, strings, guitars, base, ect

nah. drums sequences are too complicated and are fit for the negroid brain. I read somewhere that if a child (before the age of 2) listens to early classical music (more complex patterns) the brain evolves better.
also, the stuff you listen to growing up tends to stick with you

*drums sequences are too simple

:^(

it aight

holy fucking shit go back to 4chan you insufferable fucking faggots

Your doodle was shit. Also

considering I just made 2 of them, yup.

this needs to be uploaded too

I liked it.

GET SERIOUS

If you actually want to sabotage this shit, then make some multicultural garbage mural that might actually win, and make it say "KIKES DID 9/11" or something if you invert the colors or something witty like that.

You are never going to be able to pull off actually getting any of the shit already submitted through their censors, but you could do something like the guy who made that random image that if you open it as a different type of file is the code for that 3D printed gun.

Do something that will actually win and make it passed the incompetent Google team, that we can troll the fuck out of the world with.

I have no expertise in that kind of stuff, nor do I have the artistic skill to win. But I have faith somebody here does.