Doodle For Google

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

You know what to do.

archive.is/mCiWm

doodles. google.com/d4g/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=HPP2&utm_campaign=

WHAT I SEE FOR THE FUTURE…
THIS YEAR'S CONTEST IS OPEN UNTIL DECEMBER 2
What does the future look like? Are cities built in the clouds? Is it a place where everyone gets along - even cats and dogs? Or maybe a world where nobody ever gets sick? With the Google homepage as their canvas, young artists are invited to reach into their imagination and share what they see for the future. The winner’s artwork will be featured on the Google homepage.

Aaron King
Aaron King

I cant wait for Holla Forums's "doodles"

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

The future, you say?

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

Google Search
Bretty gud

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

Africans got drumming right.

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

Kevin Durant gonna promote Doodle Trump?

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

some of these are new. google search, music security. topkek

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

That is actually a strong argument for epigenetics. Africans, no matter how they are raised, love the beat of a drum. Rap, hip hop, Jazz, its all rhythm based.

Whites, strings, guitars, base, ect

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

nah. drums sequences are too complicated and are fit for the negroid brain. I read somewhere that if a child (before the age of 2) listens to early classical music (more complex patterns) the brain evolves better.
also, the stuff you listen to growing up tends to stick with you

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

*drums sequences are too simple

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

no one complements my drawing
everyone instead posting cuckchan 'google' memes

:^(

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

it aight

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

this thread
holy fucking shit go back to 4chan you insufferable fucking faggots

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

Your doodle was shit. Also
complement

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

considering I just made 2 of them, yup.

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

this needs to be uploaded too

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

self censoring cuckchan refugees

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

I liked it.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

GET SERIOUS

If you actually want to sabotage this shit, then make some multicultural garbage mural that might actually win, and make it say "KIKES DID 9/11" or something if you invert the colors or something witty like that.

You are never going to be able to pull off actually getting any of the shit already submitted through their censors, but you could do something like the guy who made that random image that if you open it as a different type of file is the code for that 3D printed gun.

Do something that will actually win and make it passed the incompetent Google team, that we can troll the fuck out of the world with.

I have no expertise in that kind of stuff, nor do I have the artistic skill to win. But I have faith somebody here does.

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

implying Google hasn't pre-selected the perfect black muslim jew tri-gender omnirace master victim already

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit